[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IRL flirting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m6llfhra0Z1qghfy5o1_400.jpg (36KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6llfhra0Z1qghfy5o1_400.jpg
36KB, 300x400px
Grindr is super but do you guys ever flirt IRL?

-if you see a cute guy in public will you make an effort to talk to him?
-do you talk to strangers in bars?
-ever flirt with straight guys?
-is there a difference between flirting with and cruising a guy?

I am otherwise a very confident guy but I can't for the life of me flirt with dudes! I want to get better
>>
>>6641095
I'm considering it, there a really cute (obviously gay) guy who works at a walgreens near me and i'm dying for some cuddles
>>
>>6641095
Flirting with a trainee got me a blowjob at work once

He was flamboyantly gay though so I had kind of a green light to get suggestive with him, without a 'signal' I never flirt
>>
>>6641095
"Hey, I like benis and have benis. Do you like the benis?"

Literally all it takes.
>>
>>6641095
I'm a gay man. I tend to flirt with most people including girls. It's part of my personality. Although I have had to turn quite a few women away, especially when i was a few years younger. I try not to get sexual unless it's a man who i am pretty sure is gay. Although i have definitely accidentally hit on straight men before. Just be friendly and yourself. Use the apps and if you have a gay bar in your area use that. I wish there was a gay bar near me so i don't have to meet gay men through grindr 99.9% of the time.

To answer some of your other questions:
I dont normally talk to strangers in bars, but the few times I've been to gay bars, yes i do talk to strangers.
Ive never successfully cruised a guy, but usually dont try. Grindr is easier and safer for that type of stuff.
>>
>>6641095
no, but I wish someone would initiate that with me ._.. I think I'd make a pretty good follow up
>>
>>6641607
I normally just melt or panic. Which is weird because I am really confident outside of courtship stuff
>>
>>6641132
>obviously gay
How do you tell?
There's heaps of cute guys in my college but I have the gaydar of an old blind woman.
>>
File: almightypush.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
almightypush.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>6641095
>but do you guys ever flirt IRL?

No, that's dangerous. Liable to - at the least - make things incredibly awkward and uncomfortable, and at most, result in someone getting riled up and proceeding to do something stupid.
>>
>>6642015
>No, that's dangerous. Liable to - at the least - make things incredibly awkward and uncomfortable
But Anon, that's half the fun
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.