[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: watamote tears.png (1MB, 1680x944px) Image search: [Google]
watamote tears.png
1MB, 1680x944px
I’m mtf, only recently stopped repressing and accepted being trans, I am working towards getting on hormones, I am a couple of months away from getting my prescription, and some weird shit is happening to me mentally. I keep crying at shit. Like when I read about someone suffering or something, I used to laugh and not give a shit, but now its always really fucking sad and I my eyes get full of tears, its fucked.

Also when I think back at memories of myself growing up where I had dysphoria, like when I was younger and crossed dressed and looked in the mirror I didn’t like how I looked like a boy wearing a dress, it wasn’t even sad or anything back then, I was just pissed off. But now when I think about times like that I start tearing up and feeling heaps of pain, wtf is wrong with me? I am not even on hormones yet! How the fuck can I be becoming like this? Is it possible that I was repressing these feelings or some shit aswell as all my tranny feels? I don’t understand this at all.

One more thing….for some reason I suddenly really want do girl stuff, not just be physically a girl. Like its consuming my life, I am starting to think about things I wouldn’t normally think about. When I look at myself in the mirror it feels like I am looking at someone else, I mean I have lost some weight, but its not that. My personality seems mostly the same, but when I look into my reflection everything seems different. Am I Crazy?
>>
maybe its because you are not a trans and yes an autistic manchild who was sugestioned to be a trans by a fucked up degenerated society?

seek help, chopping off your dick wont make your life less miserable
>>
>>6639280
You just described 90% of the people on this board
>>
>>6639288
yeh, sorry, i just got banned from another chans and im pasterying around

this is literally my first post on 4chan for years
>>
>>6639280
>chopping off your dick
meh, you make transition sound so simple...
>>
>>6639307
chopping your dick, putty fake breasts, atrophying your brain to make it works like a regular woman... nothing of those things will make you happy
>>
>>6639267
I'd guess most of it comes from ending emotional repression. I know something similar occurred to me when, after I realized and then accepted that I was trans, all the emotional walls built around me by my childhood experiences and my parents started dropping and I was hyper sensitive for at least few days.

But it's very healthy to cry about it and it's not at all healthy to repress it so try working through it and crying about it and then get on the mones and cry about romantic films like a normal girl :)
>>
>>6639267
You literally could have stopped at
>I'm mtg.
>>
>>6639352
She's male to female general?
>>
Tfw im not even close of getting hormones and yet I have started getting more emotional.
Help, it didn't used to be like this.
So kinda wondering the same thing as op, have I really repressed trans feelings?
>>
File: 1461697047451.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1461697047451.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>6639325
The, "I know nothing about transgender issues or medicine" post.

>chopping your dick
Only ~30% of MtF ever have genital surgery

>putty fake breasts
Transwomen grow real breasts...

>atrophying your brain
KEK

I'm so glad we have such trained physicians here!
>>
>>6639352
>mtg
male to girl?
>>
File: ugh.png (207KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
207KB, 580x326px
>>6639325
I used to say this shit when I was in repression
>>
>>6639487
My favourite during that period was, "since they can never be mothers, what's the point of any of it?"
>>
>>6639487
Why bully femgen when they're so much more pleasant then?
>>
>>6639424
yes
>>
>>6640715
Are you sure?
>>
>>6639461
>mtg
magic: the gathering
he's a transnerd
>>
>>6640963
Kek
>>
>>6639424
>repressed trans feelings
I'm thinking maybe all the things that we normally keep inside because we had to act male have no reason to be kept inside anymore and are breaking out.

I have always been exclusively attracted to women, but i will be honest and say that now i fantasize about sucking cocks aswell ... and i think about being dominated by a man when i masturbate...and i have been shoving fingers up my arse too ,fuck i am becoming a degenerate.I have to make sure i don't turn out gay, I am so fucked in head right now, i just need to focus on wanting to be female.
>>
>>6642631
I turned out gay. It's not that bad though, because I'm a woman now. Straight is the new gay. And women are way more comfortable with same sex intimacy, so I can still cuddle with my female friends. I just don't want to fuck them.
>>
>>6639267

emotional repression is totally a thing. the two people who came out when i was in high school were harassed on a daily basis and one of them committed suicide.

if you feel like being trans is something to be ashamed of you're going to have lingering issues
>>
>>6642644
>Straight is the new gay
This whole straight and gay thing when being trans is so fucking confusing...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.