[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you have HIV? how did you get it? has it affected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1392160831358.jpg (266KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1392160831358.jpg
266KB, 1000x750px
how many of you have HIV?

how did you get it?

has it affected your life in any way?
>>
pls respond
>>
>>6638805
i have hiv.
from getting raped by guy.
yeah. it affects my life two ways mainly:
people who used to be my friends say shitty things like "i dont want to borrow your sweater...its dirty with your aids. sorrry, i just dont want to catch it" and they aren't my friends anymore... and the meds make me nauseous sometimes. trying to casually throw up at the mall makes you look weird
>>
>>6639926
Did you murder the fuck for raping you?
>>
>>6638805
>how many of you have HIV?

I've been living with it for almost ten years now.

>how did you get it?

I trusted someone who I obviously shouldn't have.

>has it affected your life in any way?

I've actually long since come to terms with it. I'm no longer ashamed of my status - I even got a little "poz pride" biohazard tattoo after I discovered that we have our own distinct community within the larger gay community. I can say that I'm happy and have found peace.
>>
>>6638805
>Only fucking virgins
No hiv
>>
>>6638805
I bet most people can't even tell whether that's crochet or knit.
Fucking scum.
>>
>>6641371
no, i have no idea who he was, and all black people look kinda the same to me so i dont want to kill a random one
>>
>>6643851
kek
>>
>>6643066
Can you talk a bit about the whole "poz pride" thing? I guess I kind of wonder why it's a thing, seeing as it's a pretty bad disease that most people get from making poor choices. Is it just a way to bring people with HIV together or is it to celebrate being positive or is it something else? How many people have you encountered that are "bug chasers" or that purposefully try to infect other people, or are these just misconceptions like how gays want to convert children, etc?
>>
>>6646579
"Poz Pride" is more or less in the same spirit as "Gay Pride" - you're not expressing "pride" so much as a lack of shame. You just reach a point where you're tired of feeling shitty over something you can't do anything about. It's part of who you are, so why not just embrace it and have solidarity with those who share your struggle? We're not celebrating or promoting the disease in any way whatsoever, we just want to demonstrate that there is life after HIV/AIDS and that it can still be worth living. We also want the respect and dignity we are owed as human beings. Even the gay community these days is starting to view us with contempt, adopting the attitude that we somehow deserve what we got because we must have been promiscuous or otherwise irresponsible in some way. There's now this sense that we're an embarrassment, especially since homosexuality has started to become more accepted by mainstream society. We're convenient scapegoats to be thrown under the bus by the more "upstanding" faggots. It's this lack of support from those who should have the most sympathy that causes a lot of us to flaunt our poz status in defiance. The biohazard symbol is our pink triangle.

As for "bug chasers", they are the biggest red herring. Presumably, they really exist (just like there are actually people who seek out cannibals so that they can be eaten by them), but they must be the fringiest of the far-out fringe. I've certainly never met one and expressing serious interest in that fetish in the kind of circles I frequent would get you your ass kicked. The idea of deliberately infecting yourself (or someone else) with HIV is more offensive to those of us who have it than anyone else.
>>
>>6646726
this is complete bullshit. poz pride losers will shame you for not wanting to fuck them
>>
>>6646732
do you have HIV? because we do, and it sounds like you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>6643851
There's only one solution anon, you gotta kill as many nignogs as possible in the hope you'll get the one who raped you.
>>
>>6643185
knit?
>>
>>6639926
>>6643066
Hey how long afterward did you guys get tested / find out you had hiv. Did you get any acute symptoms?
>>
>>6646950
lol. poz pride degenerates will shame anyone that doesn't want to fuck them. that is a fact.
>>
>>6646726
>Even the gay community these days is starting to view us with contempt, adopting the attitude that we somehow deserve what we got because we must have been promiscuous or otherwise irresponsible in some way.
because you did?
>>
Anyone who contracts HIV from consensual sex is retarded.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 505x429px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 505x429px
Getting tested on monday.
Wish me luck guys.
I'm shitting in my pants right now.
>>
>>6647914
when did you have sex last?
>>
>>6647920
went down on a trans guy with a cold sore while he was menstruating a week ago.
I asked him and he said he was clean and on prep, but he also revealed to me that he is a meth addict on the edge of homelessness.
>>
>>6647954
>a week ago.
they're going to throw you out of the clinic. you have to get tested 4-5 weeks after sex. otherwise it's undetectable
>>
>>6647972
well then this is going to be a shitty 4-5 weeks
>>
File: wew.jpg (5KB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
5KB, 158x158px
I AM HIV (identify as one)

respect my pronouns, negholes
>>
>>6643185
Crochet?
>>
>>6648478
kek
>>
File: 1466966785229.jpg (42KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
1466966785229.jpg
42KB, 700x415px
>>6646726

Can you honestly say the amount of people with HIV who got it through no fault of their own, either condom breaking, being raped, hereditary/blood transfusion is large enough to justify making a pride movement on the whole? I mean, surely it must irk you when you're talking about HIV pride considering your way of contacting it, and then some guy comes up like ''Yeah bro, HIV pride! I got it from swallowing the loads of 5 guys in a row but you can't judge me because I'm not ashamed!''

I mean, it sounds a lot like setting up a community for lung cancer pride because some people got it through second-hand smoke or other factors, but the majority of people who have it got it through smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day and thus rightfully should feel bad about their decisions rather than being told they should be proud of their condition inflicted upon themselves by irresponsible behaviour.
>>
>>6649568
Why should the manner through which they contracted HIV matter at all? The whole point is that no person should be shamed and made to feel less than human for having a particular disease.

Is having to live with HIV/AIDS not "punishment" enough in your eyes? You really think society needs to make them feel like garbage on top of that?
>>
>>6643851
Become the gay communities answer to the Zim-zam
>>
>>6647977
Why would you sleep with someone who is homeless, has cold sores and is a meth addict? Surely you at least used a condom, or did you fall for the "he's on prep so he might as well be a virgin" meme?
>>
>>6649568
>Can you honestly say the amount of people with HIV who got it through no fault of their own, either condom breaking, being raped, hereditary/blood transfusion is large enough to justify making a pride movement on the whole?

There is a considerable proportion that got infected from their boyfriend, in a long term "monogamous" relationship.
>>
>>6651005
i have cold sores. he was menstruating. I only found out after i started fingering him.
he told me he was a meth addict after the fact.
i mean i guess it doesn't excuse me i'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>6651856
>i have cold sores

HPV infections are localised and there are several different strains. Having a cold sore, say, on the lower lip, doesn't mean you can't get another one on the upper lip, especially if caused by a strain your body has never been confronted with.
>>
>>6652075
Understood, thanks for the info, but my sore was on the corner of my mouth and his vagina was stained with menstrual blood and said blood definitely came into contact with said cold sore.
He told me he tested clean and is on prep, and he is a very sweet and trustworthy guy, but people make mistakes. I might be fucked. I feel like the biggest dumbass on earth.
>>
>>6652124
oh wait now I know what you're saying. It's not HPV, it's herpes and I'm sure of that. My blood tests include an HPV test and I'm clean. Also vaccinated.
>>
N-nobody here got it while using a c-condom r-right? I-I'm s-safe r-right???
>>
>>6647195
Your a child
>>
File: 59568797.jpg (111KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
59568797.jpg
111KB, 500x281px
>>6646732
>>6647195

>>6652283
Not him but you got got.
>>
>>6647954
If they didn't fuck you in the asshole there is a near zero chance you have HIV, even with blood being present.
>>
>>6652075
Cold sores are HSV, not HPV.
>>
No HIV but i've been living with oral HSV-1 for about 10 years.

I got it by sharing a drink with a friend before I even had my first kiss.

I haven't had an outbreak in 3 years. Before that I would get them once a year, every March, like clockwork.

I hate living with the knowledge that I have an incurable disease, even if rationally I understand that its a relatively minor annoyance and nowhere near as severe as HIV or HepC.

Still, I've contemplated killing myself because of it several times, if for no other reason than 1) people sometimes treat you like you have literal AIDS 2) i would be removing a carrier from the population 3) maybe god will forgive my sins ;_;
>>
>>6653968
Doesn't everyone have this?
>>
>>6653974
About 25% of the population under 30 has HSV-1 anti-bodies. Its almost 50% by the time people hit their 40s and if you live long enough you will almost certainly get it. The majority of people who are positive for HSV are asymptomatic or have only a few outbreaks in their lives, but still remain able to pass it on. Asymptomatic shedding occurs about 3-5% of the time iirc.
>>
>>6653968
i mean, it's really okay, MOST people already have it and aren't even aware of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
It's an insanely common virus and it's benign as fuck. Genital herpes is extremely rare and a genetic reaction to the virus.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.