[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fuckyeah.gif (300KB, 256x145px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeah.gif
300KB, 256x145px
I'm gay and I want to have biological kids.But I don't want to spend 100k in a surrogacy mother.
What do you think of this scenario:
- I marry my bf
- We find a lesbian couple that wants kids
- We agree to impregnate them
- I impregnate girl A and my bf impregnates girl B
- We keep one kid (mine) and the lesbian couple keeps the other (my bf)
- We repeat the process but I impregnate girl B and my bf girl A
- We get a 3rd and 4th kid and we keep my bf's
- Both couples end up with biological children.

This plan costs 0$. How likely do you think this is?
>>
>>6638669

You know how this ends? The lesbian couple keeps all the children and you two end up paying child support.
>>
>>6638838
This.

Never trust a cunt-bearer. They are pure evil, have no soul, and no conscience.
>>
>>6638669
well I mean there's a thousand ways this can go wrong but whatever give it a go
>>
>>6639043

Sure there is no problem if it goes wrong, kids are totally disposable, it's not as if they are real human beings.
>>
>>6638669
Shit idea. After giving birth they will be emotional and want to keep both kids because they'll feel it's their right since they gave birth to them. Not to mention they might make you pay child support and you'd be in a custody battle over them.

If you're going to do it, do it right. Make sure you get everyone tested for diseases, mental illnesses, fertility, etc... Then go through a lawyer so you can be sure you wont have to pay child support and they can't get custody of your baby.
>>
>>6639338
>custody battle
Unless you can somehow prove the lesbians are unfit to raise the children, that won't be a custody battle, it'll be a visitation rights battle. Courts always take the mother's side, and if she spins it as "these gay men are trying to wrench my baby from out of my arms!" (which she will), then there's no way the court will favour you. You'll literally be fighting to make sure you actually get to see the babies you're paying child support on.
Also you can't make a contract pre-pregnancy waiving child support and custody rights. It'd get overturned by even a mediocre lawyer.
>>
>>6639358
>he spins it as "these gay men are trying to wrench my baby from out of my arms!"

What if those gay men were actually transwomen? The whole court would turn into a shitstorm.
>>
If you have any long-term female friends, turn to them first. They're much more likely to understand your situation and help out without a vested interest.

Also, go for single people, not people in a relationship, since then the baby legally belongs to you and the woman, rather than the woman and her partner.

It's kind of shit for guys and the law discriminates heavily in favour of women - you could run a petition or stage a protest if you don't like it or whatever.
>>
>throwing another being in this meaningless life

just adopt dud
>>
I would make all parties sign a contract. Get a family lawyer and work things out. As other anons have mentioned, it could be sketchy expecting everyone to uphold their word.

>>6641531
Do you know expensive adoption is? It isn't financially viable for thr average person.
>>
>>6641531
>just adopt dud
>just take reject babies that are probably retarded or have heroin addictions
>just look after someone else's spawn, knowing the ungrateful little shits will leave you and return to their biological parents, like they always do

An adopted child can never love their adoptive parents and (let's face it) gay people always get guilted into taking the half-rate throwaways, while the good ones get saved for heterosexuals.
Stop perpetuating this meme. It may seem mean, but I'm not subjecting myself to emotional turmoil because some child with severe mental disabilities needs a loving home.
>>
>>6638838
>>6639358
Biological children is one of the main reasons i was very hesitant about coming out. Really sad thinking i might never get to have them because of this garbage.
>>
>>6638669
>I marry my bf
Sounds reasonable. A bit ambitious but definitely possible.
>We find a lesbian couple that wants kids
Ok we're starting to reach the edge of the realm of possibility here.
>We agree to impregnate them
Aand we are officially in the realm of fiction.
You're better off inventing a way to grow clones using a combined DNA sample of you and your boyfriend. It's equally likely to occur and also happens to sound cooler.

You could also just adopt.
>>
I had an idea a short while back for same-sex babies for men - don't worry, OP.

I'm hopefully going to start reading medicine at University this autumn and I was going to run the idea past some of my lecturers to see what they think. So far, it seems sound (there might be something I've not found out about yet), and the research currently being put into same-sex babies doesn't seem to be looking at it (probably because it doesn't work for women).

Keep your spirits high, OP. I'll work on getting you your babies over the next 5 years or so, as well as trying to fulfil my other, much less plausible commitments. Just focus on getting the bf (in a stable relationship, you shouldn't even be considering babies for the first 5 years anyway).
>>
>>6641609
Godspeed
>>
>two married, pregnant lesbians cohabitating and being told from the start that they can only keep one of their babies
This will end with any combination of domestic abuse, a lawsuit against you, at least one abortion, or them moving to an undisclosed location without warning.
Just adopt fag. There are hundreds of thousands of lightly used-condition children just waited to be brought into your home.
>>
>>6641543
>It isn't financially viable for the average person
you shouldn't have kids if you're poor, it's just wrong
not to mention OP has enough money for 4 surrogate babies, and all of the legal garbage that comes along with it
just adopt a baby that is already here instead of making more human garbage you can't afford to pay off
>>
>>6639358
>Courts always take the mother's side
This is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The reason statistics are so heavily skewed towards mothers is because fathers don't show up most of the time, either because they think it's hopeless (due to the statistics) or because they don't care. When fathers DO show up, courts are usually pretty fair. Not 100%, but as long as the kid is biologically yours you'll probably still get shared custody.
>>
>>6638669
What if one gets jealous because both your kids would be from girl A ?
>>
>>6638669
JUST ADOPT YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE, THERE ARE PLENTY OF FINE BABIES IN THE WORLD ALREADY.
>>
>>6641609
this is the most intriguing bullshit I've read in a while

normally I'd sage with this useless comment but I'm honestly extremely interested to hear what ideas a person with zero education has regarding same-sex babies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.