[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis kids here, if you could successfully trap/transition (100%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (73KB, 834x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 834x610px
Cis kids here, if you could successfully trap/transition (100% passing) and live as the opposite sex, would you? Why or why not?
>>
yeah
>>
Trap, yes. Transition, no. I just want to make anime great again senpai no famirilu
>>
yes, stop reminding me i'm hideous
>>
Yep. 100%. I don't hate being a man, but I definitely prefer the thought of being a woman. The only question then is if I could find a woman to love me, because I don't like guys.
>>
>>6638078
As a trap, sure, for the obvious reasons
>>
>>6638202
>because I don't like guys.

Estrogen would fix that for you desu senpai
>>
>>6638078
yeah sure
>>
>>6638258
Maybe so. I already prefer being penetrated over penetrating. My body is really not designed for passing as female tho.
>>
not cis, but if i could i would change my gender/presentation like every single day
>>
>>6638078
if i could be a cis girl i would. but i'm not transitioning. probably am trans though.
>>
Absolutely 110% would transition if I could pass and look average no doubt about it familia
>>
>>6638258
Only if you're willing to slut it up for the rest of your life. It increases sexual attraction only, not romantic.
>>
Gross! I like being a guy, thank you very much. Now if any of YOU are transitioning ....
>>
>>6638078

I might cross dress for a day, but nothing further than that. Life is already meh, becoming male won't really change anything and is too much effort.
>>
No way. I'm very happy to be a woman.
>>
>>6638078
Yeah. Guys basically worship women. As things stand now, I'm just another undesirable in a sea of bottoms.
Being a girl would basically be like being paid to exist and have sex with someone, pretty much regardless of your appearance as long as you're not a 1/10.
>>
Only if I had a trans partner too... Im really searching for one.... Oh yeah I really prefer to be a woman.. But its impossible to ask someone about it ... It sounds weird.... But with someone at my side.... I can afford it...
>>
>>6638078
>asks cis kids if they would trap/transition
If we answered "yes," would we even still be cis?
>>
>>6638078
I wouldn't, because then cute girls wouldn't date me.
>>
>>6638078
No.
I actually enjoy being manly. Feminists and nu-males will never take this part of me, which is hard-wired into my genes, away.
>>
>>6638078
Of course. Who wouldn't want to be a real girl?
>>
>>6638078

Fuck yeah

Life's easier with tits and a pussy. My only opposition would be not being able to bone chix anymore
>>
No, I love being a man.
>>
No. I find the thought of being a woman disgusting.
>>
>>6638078
yes, because my female relatives are all very attractive

I could easily get married and do nothing all day
>>
>>6638078
As much as I fantasize of being a cute petite girl, I actually enjoy being a manly man. Nobody can fucking deny me that.
>>
>>6638078
Yes. Life as a chick is easymode. Even for the hideous ones.

Being a white male in 2016 is pretty much shit tier. Every other gender / race combo will have some pity / grievance / guilt / excuse / whatever card to play.

White male you get nothing.

At least as white female you get to be among the most desired demographic on the fucking planet. God Damn just don't eat like a slob and occasionally apply makeup - you don't even need to get a real job or have any skills whatsoever. Even the real fatties can get away with it now.

Those tanned up late 20-something chicks I see jogging by in yoga pants on my way to lunch every day? Their husbands are busy at work, affording them the opportunity to do that shit.

No, women have it easier in the current year than anyone. Post a few pictures on Instagram with filters and get millions of followers.

Meanwhile be the dude who discovers the fucking God particle or the guy who develops a drug to halt the development of AIDS / HIV and no one even knows who the fuck you are.

Great fucking time to be alive fucking kill me Pete at least that way they can't tax me anymore.
>>
>>6642138
i hate feminism for making being male so horrible that i don't want to be one.
>>
No. I don't like the female body, so I'd rather be a ugly man than a woman.
>>
File: 1469254869929.gif (939KB, 317x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469254869929.gif
939KB, 317x360px
>>6638129
R u me?
>>
>>6640101
Have you heard of lesbians? It is the purest form of love no doubt.

>>6642138
I used to feel this way until I transitioned. Then I understood. It is true that being white male you get nothing in the form of governmental aid, but you get incalculable benefits in so many other ways. You will only fully appreciate this when you lose that white male privilege. Your the most employable demographic. What is worse because you have grown up this way you can't even seen the benefits that you have.
>>
>>6638078
Yeah. Honestly wanted too since the age of 13. Never did though. Too scared. But if I could instantly transition and pass. Fuck the hell yes
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.