[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Do People Think "Gay" Is A Personallity Trait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1195.jpg (2KB, 51x42px) Image search: [Google]
1195.jpg
2KB, 51x42px
Long Story Short: I Used To Know A Morbidly Obese, Autistic, Compulsively Lying Manbeast Of A Human (Not In An Insulting Way, Those Where His Notable Traits), I Wouldn't Say He Was A Friend, Just Invaded The Friend Group. One Day He Slid Into My Group Of Friends And Pronounced He Was Gay, No One Really Cared.
From That Very Second Onwards: Being Gay Was His Entire Personality, He'd Just Act Like A Stereotypical Gay And It Was All He Would Talk About For The Duration I Knew Him, A Full 2 Years, He'd Repeatedly Blurt Phrases Like "It's So Great To Be Gay" And "Everyone Should Just Be Gay, It's Great".
Now, I'm Fairly Sure There Are More Similar Creatures Out There. If You Happen To Know Anyone Who Followed The Same Path: Do You Think They're Actually Gay? If Not What Do You Think Caused Them To Act In Such A Way? Attention Would Be A Good Place To Start.
>>
Is nigger a personality trait?
>>
If You Try Hard Enough.
>>
>>6637849
Ha Ha Ha Good Post OP, Why Is It That Gay People Always Need To Announce That They Are Gay? It's Such An Annoying Thing To Do, One Of Those Obnoxious Cunty Things That Some People Do That Makes You Want To Punch Their Dumb Cunt Faces. Do You Know What I Mean, OP? Ha Ha
>>
It's Not About Announcing, Just Making His Entire Personality Revolve Around It.
>>
TBQH it's not nearly as annoying as capitalizing every word.
>>
Because some people MAKE being gay their ONLY personality trait. Thank you GAY COMMUNITY. Do you know how many people in this country don't know that not every gay person in the world is an effeminate cocaine fueled man-child? So much gay literature pushes a very specific gay subculture and young people trying to fit in conform to that subculture when they don't need too.

I'm all down for fighting for equal love, but so many people are so fucking annoying with how they present their homosexuality. I'M GAYYYY! HEYYYY!! Nobody cares, you live in New York. Get the fuck over it.

tl;dr Be yourself, being gay is not your core personality trait. If you wanna be an effeminate weirdo go for it, but don't do it because you are trying to conform to bullshit stereotypes.
>>
>>6637975
You Said It Really Well, Actually.
I Encountered A Rather Obnoxious Case But I'm Sure It Varies Quite Alot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.