[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gay men so Islamophobic? Come on, it's the current year!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22

File: clinton.jpg (26KB, 630x325px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
26KB, 630x325px
Why are gay men so Islamophobic?
Come on, it's the current year!
>>
Because Islam hates everyone who isn't Islamic. It's a religion that encourages a stone age mentality , and for every moderate someone in their family is borderline sociopathic because they adhere to the believes to the T.

Read the Koran. It's a book about cultural invasion. You cannot be sympathetic towards people who believe that nonsense.
>>
>>6636791
Why are /pol/ threads so transparent?

The world may never know.
>>
Islamophobic gays (or alt right gays in general) tend to be upper middle class white guys who have faced little to no real discrimination in their lives

prove me wrong
>>
>>6636879
I kind of agree with /pol/ on this one. It's not about race it's just a bad ideology.
>>
>>6638588
Correct and they want to continue to not face discrimination by not importing people who follow a psychopath religion.
>>
>>6636791
Because they're homophobic
>>
>>6636791
>${CURRENT_YEAR}
>>
>>6636811

I'm going to break everything down to the most basic principles.

Islam is an idea, not a being. It is incapable of hate. The notion of Islam "hating" anyone is nonsense. A religion cannot "encourage". Only people can encourage. If a religious person decides to act upon his or her beliefs, it is solely the fault of the person who acted upon it. Blaming the source of the idea to act upon such beliefs is nonsense.

It's much like the classic example of "He/she told me to do it" -an excuse often used by children to teachers in preschool and kindergarten. The teacher then follows this with: "But you chose to do it. He/she didn't force you to do it".
>>
Lets see

Gay people killed in the Islamic countries for being gay.

According to pew research, 100% of BRITISH Muslims think being gay is immoral.

Why do we not like Islam, god I just dont get it. Maybe if we tolerate Islam more it will go away.
>>
>>6640593

Are you a retard?

Yes, a religion is equivalent to the sum of its followers, not the idealistic pages of an ancient book.

But the followers of Islam are anti-gay, so that means Islam is anti-gay.

Autism, ffs.
>>
>>6640593
He probably refers to the people of Islam, don't be an autist.
>>
>>6636791
>Why are gay men so Islamophobic?

I'm actually Christianphobic since those are the ones pushing for laws that hurt me and the LGBT community in America.
>>
>>6638588
>Islamophobic gays (or alt right gays in general) tend to be upper middle class white guys who have faced little to no real discrimination in their lives

And these are the same upper class uncle thom faggots who vote Republican, the same party that will execute gays if they get into power but like them because of neocon policies.
>>
File: 1385320997975.jpg (62KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1385320997975.jpg
62KB, 440x440px
>>6640634
>the same party that will execute gays if they get into power
>>
>>6640593
Islam , like any religion is mental programming. Read the fucking Koran and come back, - people base their whole fucking lives around the words of an idiotic , hateful book.
>>
>>6640919
Don't you know? In areas they control republicans throw gays from the roofs!
>>
File: 1743_n.jpg (107KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1743_n.jpg
107KB, 960x639px
>>6636791
Some of you dont seem to realize muslims want to slit your throat as soon as they get the oppurtunity
>>
>>6640634
>a member of my identity group isn't confirming my identity politics bias! They must be an uncle tom!

W e w fucking l a d
>>
>>6641437
But conservatives are mean to me! It's way worse!
>>
File: 1386694911168.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1386694911168.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>6640634
>Republican, the same party that will execute gays if they get into power
>>
>>6636791
when they stop invading europe then we can talk

can't they invade Africa instead?
>>
>>6641604
They already did.
>>
>>6641646
i mean Africa africa, like Congo, Zimbabwe, and other stuff like that
>>
>>6640593
>>6640604
>>6640610
>>6641118
>>6636791

>conservatard gay men hating on Islam while Christianity slowly erodes away any support they might receive

You so deserved to be hanged
>>
>>6641668
>Zimbabwe
They want to get gimme dats, not pay them.
>>
>>6640604
this to a T. too bad no one will listen to this anon.
>>
>>6641699
Christianity is just as bad, we're talking about Islam because Islamophobia is the big topic of liberal discussion .
>>
File: 1469809298481.jpg (257KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1469809298481.jpg
257KB, 2400x1800px
There is no proof that Omar Mateen was motivated by Islam.
Clearly it's because of the systemic oppression of gays in American society that he committed this heinous crime, in a gay bar, a place where gays are free to be as gay as they want, a place that could never exist in any Islamic society, a place that proves liberal secular democracies are the best currently existing societies in the world for gays to live in.
>>
File: 1445925486983.jpg (57KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
1445925486983.jpg
57KB, 600x488px
>>6636791
Neck yourself.
>>
>>6641437
Most of them don't have an incentive to, even if they are very strongly anti-gay. There's nothing they gain from it.

>>6641446
A gay person refusing to vote for anti-gay laws is not """""identity politics""""".

>>6642146
No, it's an obvious case of mental illness. Most people don't go around committing mass murder just because they have internal conflict.
>>
File: 1469701316000.png (8KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1469701316000.png
8KB, 363x364px
>replying in a bait thread

wew
>>
>>6640634

Can you link me to the last big conservative purge of homosexuals in the United States? You do realize Republicans have actually been in power before, right?
>>
File: 1469156789847.jpg (99KB, 566x943px) Image search: [Google]
1469156789847.jpg
99KB, 566x943px
>>6636879
>>
>>6642977
>I think I hurt their feelings, therefore I win the argument!
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6638588
>islamophic
What is your definition because a lot of fags on here seem to think being critical of a toxic religion is islamaphobia (inb4 Christianity strawman)

>alt right
I get called this a loy for being critical of modern lefist movements, fact is I hate trump and voting for Hillary

>white upperclass

I actually grew up in a small village in Mexico populated by mostly indigenous people, but I'm critical of feminism, blm, and islam, would you call me alt right anon?
>>
File: 1467354974175.gif (1016KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467354974175.gif
1016KB, 285x200px
>>6642993
Keep trying anon I'm not pol nor do I agree with them on much, you on the other hand are quick to call others poltards when they don't agree with you on everything
>>
>>6643020
Are you OP? $CURRENT_YEAR is a favorite meme of the alt-right. It's basically their version of virtue signalling.
>>
>>6643054
Not OP just think it's funny how fags call anyone that doesn't agree with them pol
>>
>>6643062
But OP doesn't just "not agree with them". They use /pol/ memes as well, so it's obvious that they're from /pol/.
>>
>>6636811
>Because Islam hates everyone who isn't Islamic
This, this is the truth. It's literally in the Quran (which of course none of the liberals have ever read) but it's the duty of all Muslims to make sure than there isn't a single non-muslim in the world that isn't under Muslim rule as a third class citizen with few if any rights (fun fact, under Shariah testimony of non-Muslims against Muslims is illegal so Muslim can murder a non-Muslim in broad daylight and get off scot free as long as there isn't a Muslim to testify against him) and any non-Muslims that refuse to live under Muslim rule are to be killed.

Also it's not a sin to kill non-muslims and to rape non-Muslim women except during Ramadan when you're not permitted to release any bodily fluid.

Muslims don't NEED to have unified conspiracy to take over the west every Muslim knows they have to take over all the non-believers. That's why Islam itself has to be eliminated from the world as a real factor in any country or region's politics.
>>
>>6640593
So Nazism is perfectly good idea and Germany is being extremely naziphobic by legally banning it?

You're a complete retard. Consider suicide.
>>
>>6636791
Fuck islam
Hail Trump
>>
>>6640593
Islam isn't just a religion - it's a culture. The entire culture, the entire way of life, of billions of people is organized around a book written by (objectively) a pedophile warlord from 7th century AD who spent most of his life as a bandit, by the way. And Muslims believe that Quran is literally word of god straight from his mouth and it cannot ever be questioned or changed because that's the word of god. That's their culture.

And I'm not going to even get into what they think of non-believers. Read the other comment for that.
>>
>>6642328
>Most of them don't have an incentive to, even if they are very strongly anti-gay. There's nothing they gain from it.
This is one of the core problems with west trying to understand Muslims - west has degraded everything down to such a high degree that it's inconceivable for westerners to do something for anything other than personal gain.

But most of the world isn't like that still, most of the world does things because they believe their god told them that's how things should be done. Similarly Muslims don't kill gays because they think they have something to gain for it but because they think their god has ordered them to do it.
>>
>>6636811
Read the Quran realized it was a manual for empire. Fug, we are falling for the tricks.
>>
>>6640593
People like you should just leave /lgbt/, along with everyone that unironically believes islam dindu nuffin.
>inb4 pol invasion :((
>>
>>6643054

>$CURRENT_YEAR is a favorite meme of the alt-right. It's basically their version of virtue signalling.

I don't think you actually know what "virtue signaling" even is. I'm pretty sure "current year" is a meme referring to John Oliver's habit of using "it's [current year]" as if it's some sort of argument.
>>
>>6643406
And it's also used by the alt-right to virtue signal and basically say "I'm part of the alt-right and think leftists are dumb."
>>
>>6643515
no, that's just a delusion in your drug addled mind.
>>
>>6643515

I think you're stretching quite a bit.
>>
File: CXXx6xG.jpg (54KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
CXXx6xG.jpg
54KB, 331x402px
>>6643515
Lol if you say so anon
>>
>>6643515
That's not what virtue signaling is, you retard. Current year is a meme used mockingly by the alt right but that doesn't automatically make it virtue signaling.
>>
>>6643616
Okay, then what IS virtue signalling?
>>
File: 1464838526712.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1464838526712.png
167KB, 256x384px
>>6636791
>Abrahamic religions and homos getting along
>>
>>6640624
>bathroom laws and workplace discrimination
Stings but preferable to beheading
>>
>>6643674

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

I would argue that virtue signaling is functionally impossible or at the very least completely meaningless if a person is anonymous and therefor does not actually stand to gain anything from that behavior.

The [Current Year] meme is simply mocking the idea that something can be considered self-evidently good/justified just because it is the current year, without further supporting arguments.
>>
>>6643701
>it's the current year
>not believing in virtue signaling

i seriously hope you guys don't do that
>>
>>6643117
#NotAllNazis
#IdeologyOfPeace
>>
>>6643701
>I would argue that virtue signaling is functionally impossible or at the very least completely meaningless if a person is anonymous and therefor does not actually stand to gain anything from that behavior.
Even in anonymous communities, you still have some kind of reputation, at least for the duration of your post. Your tone and use of memes can definitely influence how people see and react to your posts.
>>
>>6643800
Basically. Might as well promote nazism at this point, not like Islamism is any better it;s just theological version of nazism.
>>
>>6643879

>not like Islamism is any better it;s just theological version of nazism.

Literally what?
>>
>>6636791
Islam is homophobic regardless of what year it is.
>>
>>6643899
>Literally what?
Islamism a fascist style ideology that gets a pass because it's not western and most muslims aren't white.

Besides there is already plenty of precedent for theological fascism. in the 1920s (fascists took over Italy in 1922) Catholic church and the fascist party finally made peace (Catholic church refused to accept unified Italy from its unification in 1861 because Pope lost all territory of the Papal state besides Vatican) and the church more or less openly supported Italian fascism. Also in Austria it was largely the priests there that were main agents of nazism and like in Italy the Catholic church supported the nazi movement and Austrian nazism was heavily theological in nature.
>>
>>6636791
Because centuries old religions shouldn't exist on western civilizations in 2016.

It's the current year after all.
>>
>>6644080
>centuries old religions

Found the yank. Islam is the youngest at 1,400 years old, Christianity is 2,016 years old and Judaism is something like 3000 years old.
>>
>>6636791
ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THEY THROW US OFF BUILDINGS AND SHOOT UP OUR CLUBS! THE 'ENLIGHTENED' ISLAMIC COUNTRIES SETTLE FOR PUTTING US IN JAIL!
>>
>>6640593
IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE QURAN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT SETS UP A SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. ANYONE THAT IS MUSLIM WANTS TO SEE THAT GOVERNMENT PUT IN PLACE. IF YOU GREW UP GAY IN AN ISLAMIST COUNTRY YOU WOULD HATE THEM TOO
>>
>>6643406
>John Oliver's habit of using "it's [current year]" as if it's some sort of argument

Does he really do that?
>>
>>6640624
maybe its me but i think laws hurt a lot less than getting THROWN OFF A FUCKING BUILDING.
>>
>>6644178
"No"
>>
>>6644178
>Does he really do that?
Yes, very often as well. He'll just say "...it's 2016" as if that's some sort of argument for why you shouldn't think certain way. Also he tends to go off on things like appearance of acceptable targets (like men or people that don't like islam or trump) even though he'd be the first to jump on anyone that criticized a woman for her appearance.
>>
>>6636791
Gay islamophobia is a meme invented by Trump. 4chan is Islamophobic and /lgbt/ is by extension Islamophobic. Gays normally are not.
>>
>>6644132
I don't think either should exist on the western world pham.
>>
All semitic religions are shit to me and I just want them to disappear. Don't even pretend likes of Mike Pence are my "allies".
>>
>>6644339
If you're gay then you should be against Islam and any similar religion.
>>
>>6644370
Religion is fluid and reflective of the culture that it is practiced in. We reduce religious homophobia by reducing homophobia in society. I have a Muslim friend and she is one of the sweetest nicest people I know, and I'm not about to give into fear and throw her under the bus
>>
>>6644389
There are still authorities like this in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_fdtmegiZY

The culture war should have been won ages ago in this country. These people just refuse to change. I won't even try to understand them anymore.
>>
>>6644389
Im not saying you should hate a Muslim for no reason. You should hate Islam. And "moderate" Muslims should realize that practicing their religion helps perpetuate extremism and fundamentalism.
>>
File: In Response to Orlando Shooting.png (240KB, 617x513px) Image search: [Google]
In Response to Orlando Shooting.png
240KB, 617x513px
>>6644418
>I won't even try to understand them anymore
You're part of the problem. The simple fact is that people will use whatever reason they want to hate gay people because they fear what they don't understand. Pointing at one religion and thinking getting rid of it will solve homophobia is not only a waste of time, it's dangerous. The way we combat homophobia is through inclusion, representation, and expanding our legal rights and protections.
>>
>>6644463
I don't hate Islam. I don't hate Christianity. The simple fact is that what country a person practices their religion in influences their beliefs far more than what religion they practice.
>>
>>6644194
>than getting THROWN OFF A FUCKING BUILDING.
And how often does that happen in America?
>>
>>6644478
>I don't hate Islam. I don't hate Christianity.
You should. Religion is a large part of why shitty beliefs are perpetuated.
>>
>>6644586
Don't blame the religion, blame the people. You forget religion also has a lot more GOOD than evil, and for the most part, tries to steer people to the good side.
>>
>>6644468
>Pointing at one religion and thinking getting rid of it will solve homophobia is not only a waste of time, it's dangerous. The way we combat homophobia is through inclusion, representation, and expanding our legal rights and protections.
In America, maybe, because of Bible Belt and strong conservative Christian presence. But if you remove Muslims from the equation in Europe suddenly practically all homophobia and transphobia disappear because Europe got rid of its Christianity fucking ages ago, even in France half the population is atheistic and in places like Czech Republic and Estonia it's 2/3rds or more.

Don't assume that something being true for America makes it true for rest of the world.
>>
File: cute.png (214KB, 357x472px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
214KB, 357x472px
>>6636791
>/pol/ desperately tries to shill their shitter Drumpf by slandering hillary in /lgbt/
I am loving this xD
>>
>>6644817
>Drumpf
>liberals continue to showcase their hypocrisy by using xenophobic attacks against a guy they supposedly hate for xenophobia
>>
>>6644839
How exactly is that xenophobic? They just think the name sounds funny, they're not associating a race, nationality, or ethnic group with negative traits.
>>
>>6636811
>and for every moderate someone in their family is borderline sociopathic because they adhere to the believes to the T.

Don't forget that the moderates silently accept the minority's extremism.
>>
>>6644839
>/pol/tards desperately try to attack hillary to get support from fucking /lgbt/ as if everyone is a blind emotional cuck and doesnt see drumpf only talks big and hasnt done shit while pandering to opposing sides because he is that desperate Xd
>>
>>6638588
I grew up poor, went to college purely on my own dime and I probably hate niggers and Islam more than comfy middle class peoples.
>>
>>6644595
there are like 10 chapters talking about peace and forgiveness, and 90 others talking about how to spread islam through violence
>>
>>6642328
>Most of them don't have an incentive to,

Their religion demands it, you ignorant pustule.
>>
>>6644881
It's mocking a name that sounds differently because of negative connotations? It's like saying "oh, you're Ramirez? Guess you're here to clean my toilets ha ha ha"

There's no context or joke or anything that would be funny besides the name itself and the name itself is funny because it's different and has negative connotations (which is undeniable since Oliver immediately went "which sounds like... ").

The reason that's hypocrisy is because it's liberals that are 1) claiming to have moral high ground and moral high ground is called high ground for a reason, you actually have to act a certain way to have it and 2) are attacking Trump constantly and calling him racist for his xenophobic remarks. So it's exceptionally hypocritical to then go and make xenophobic jokes on him.
>>
>>6644913
>"oh, you're Ramirez? Guess you're here to clean my toilets ha ha ha"
That's associating a name with a job or social class. What implications / associations does "Drumpf" carry?
>>
>>6644971

>"It's funny because it sounds foreign!"
>>
>>6644389
>Muh anecdotal evidence
>Muh hypocrisy when Christianity is bad but Islam is good

I sincerely hope you get murdered by a Muslim
>>
>>6644487
keep letting them in, they keep pushing for their religious rights, their religion says to kill gays hmmmm lets NOT wait til that happens.
>>
How about you fags go walking hand in hand with your significant other of the same sex in a Muslim neighbourhood and see how it goes

RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>6642078
>Christianity is just as bad
It is really nowhere near as bad. At worst case your parents might try to make you straight or disown you, under Islam you would be stoned to death.
>>
File: 1465791796669.jpg (373KB, 1290x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1465791796669.jpg
373KB, 1290x1226px
>>6642078
>>
>>6644389
>I have a Muslim friend and she is one of the sweetest nicest people I kno
John Rabe saved countless civilians in Nanking. That doesn't meant than nazis as a whole weren't bad guys.
>>
File: 1469813029080.jpg (30KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
1469813029080.jpg
30KB, 367x390px
>>6636791
>>
>>6643117
>>6643146
>>6643397
>>6644158

If you cannot understand this most basic of principles, there is no use in going into anything more complex.
>>
>>6643011
>but I'm critical of feminism, blm, and islam, would you call me alt right anon?

Judging by the way you phrased that, possibly. Just because you don't check out 100% in every opinion doesn't mean you don't have leanings in that direction.
>>
>>6643011
>I'm critical of feminism

Sounds like you are a feminist, then.
>>
>>6643095
If you judge a religious group by their scriptures at face value, you'd have to think that Jews are universally reprehensible people, but actually they are very well integrated and productive in countries where they are not severely discriminated against.
>>
>>6646880
>supporting a clown with a retarded slogan for president
>>
>>6646896
yeah I agree... the I'm with her slogan hillary supporters use is kind of clownish
>>
File: nigga what.png (60KB, 159x184px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.png
60KB, 159x184px
>>6646877
>>
>>6646929

Kind of cultish too to be honest.
>>
>>6645002
So? They're just mocking the SOUND of the word, not any negative connotations associated with an ethnic group. So I don't see why it's xenophobic.

>>6645039
Pretty much all forms of Abrahamic religion say to kill gays. I agree that Muslims are bad for LGBT, but using what their religious book says is a poor argument, and I still think it's doubtful that Muslim homophobic violence in the US will predominantly take the form of throwing people off of buildings.

>>6645200
The religion itself is almost as bad, if not quite as bad as Islam, but it's the FOLLOWERS that are really worse in Islam than Christianity.
>>
File: 1469795097614.jpg (843KB, 1696x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1469795097614.jpg
843KB, 1696x2164px
>>6646892
You mean countries like Sweden where they own the major media outlets and endorse open door immigration, devaluing of Swedish people and culture, and anti-white rhetoric?
>>
>>6647200
It's also possible that your entire knowledge of "feminism" comes from image macros and vlogs by fat neckbeards with hurt feelings. Every feminist with knowledge about feminism beyond absolute surface level open is critical of some feminist movement or school of thought or another.
>>
>>6647216
moot made /pol/ so you wouldn't post on other boards, anon.
>>
>>6647224
>Stop generalizing feminists
>fat neckbeards with hurt feelings
>>
>>6647216
>hehe those feminazis violating a law in protest what did they expect? not get arrested?

Are /pol/tards actually this retarded? I mean, they really seem to be, but on the other hand I step back for a second and think that you have to be impossibly stupid not to understand the concept of political martyrdom or civil disobedience.
>>
File: 1466776568432.png (71KB, 726x682px) Image search: [Google]
1466776568432.png
71KB, 726x682px
>>6647238
Sorry Finkleberg
>>
>>6647239
>what's a joke

Yeah, /v/ also believes that everyone who likes anime actually weight 500 pounds and always wear an Atlus shirt.
>>
>>6638588
I grew up with €9000 a year with a family of 3, but I'm smart enough to know that muslims are the scum of earth
>>
>>6647258
>what's a joke

Feminism
>>
>>6647267
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOT 'EM!

You should post that on facebook so all your bros can like it.
>>
File: 874095782345234.jpg (118KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
874095782345234.jpg
118KB, 700x640px
>>6647281
Calm down, sweetheart.
>>
>>6647251
If a white person said something hateful and uninformed, you could easily attribute that to their personality and upbringing instead of generalizing---

ah fuck it, it's pointless arguing with you.
>>
File: 1466776478553.png (640KB, 1173x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1466776478553.png
640KB, 1173x1162px
>>6647312
>>
>>6645200

Nice meme. Christian evangelicals openly advocate murder of all LGBTs

>>6645255

See sub-Sahaaran Africa and Oceania
>>
>>6647321
/pol/ logic:
>if multiculturalism is good for Australia, it must also be good for Israel
>if water is good to drink, it must also be good to pour on your keyboard
>>
>>6647489
Gas is good for grills, it must also be good for Jews
>>
>>6647489
That's a terrible analogy. You need to work harder for your shekels JIDF
>>
>>6647634
Okay, how about
>if dog food is good for dogs, it must be good for people too!
>>
>>6647694
>Jews are people
>Whites are dogs
>Dog food is unnecessary low quality garbage in attractive packaging passed off as something that dogs need

I miss the days where kikes had to at least be subtle.
>>
>>6636791
I'll stop being islamophobic when Algeria legalizes gay marriage and Saudi Arabia has a gay parade in Mecca.
>>
>>6636791
>Come on, it's the current year!
Yeah well it's 1437 in the islamic calendar so your current year doesn't count.
>>
Sorry but it's islam that should stop being so homophobic, not the other way around.
>>
File: lettuce-dog.jpg (58KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
lettuce-dog.jpg
58KB, 600x708px
Do you imagine a future in which no one is religious?
>>
>>6649968
Like in Israel, where Mudslimes get permanently cucked by based Jews? xdd
>>
>>6647388
>Nice meme. Christian evangelicals openly advocate murder of all LGBTs
We hate hardcore Christians like that not lesser than we hate Muslims
We believe that hardcore Christianity should be equated with fascism and banned, while representatives of the "moderate Christianity" should apologize for LGBT oppression standing on their knees. Pope Francis should kiss our feet.
>>
>>6650025
Jews fight back and make you their sissies.
>>
>>6650047
How about nuking Mecca and Medina, hoyim?
>>
>>6650057
Isis is already rekted, everyone hates this cancer, it's literally Hitler of the modern day
neither Russia nor America would let anyone nuke Israel cause both are controlled by Jews
>>
Kek, I made the sissy Islamist cry and leave this thread
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.