[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone try foreskin restoration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: devices.jpg (247KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
devices.jpg
247KB, 750x548px
Anyone try foreskin restoration?
>>
>>6635938

Just do Jelqing without lube. There are many threads on boards dedicated to it, where people complain that after doing jelqing for x months; their penis didn't get bigger, but that their foreskin lengthen considerably.
>>
>>6635938
I'm too ashamed to buy baby bottle nipples and can't get a real restorer shipped to my house without my parents noticing.
I'm trying to sneak sandpaper past my parents so I can smooth out the sharp edge of a plastic restorer I made. I already managed to sneak microporous tape and elastic strips past them with ease.
>>
>>6635997
>>6635986
For now please don't try any "at home" methods. All it takes is for one person to mess it up and injure themselves in order to ban them. Until the taboo of being uncut in the US is finally gone please let a doctor do it
>>
>>6636013
I'm in the UK, where the majority are uncut. Doctors don't do anything but tell us to spread our arsecheeks for the muslim agenda.

Surgical restoration is risky, costs too much, and yields sub-par results. Failure with stretching methods is very rare - practically unheard of, even.
Don't push a flawed agenda.
>>
>>6636013
>For now please don't try any "at home" methods. All it takes is for one person to mess it up and injure themselves in order to ban them.

You are telling that in a board where 70% of the participants self-medicate with hormones.
I don't think I'd get banned for proposing relatively harmless methods for foreskin restoration.
>>
>>6636025

This. Doctors won't do anything. Even if I found one that would do the procedure, the results have been considered universally unsatisfactory. I've been jelqing daily, about 1-2 at the top of every hour, and I'm starting to get some extra skin crumpling near the head. I have devices but I'm still too tight to use them.
>>
proptip: foreskin restoration methods are ineffective and at best will create the cosmetic appearance of a foreskin, but will not restore the actual foreskin that has a shit tonne of nerve endings and will not re-sensitise your penis head. Believing otherwise is like Chris-Chan thinking he's hypnotised himself into having a vagina.
>>
>>6635938
>wanting foreskin back
gross
>>
>>6636085
You actually do get the foreskin back. Most people who were cut as adults, then restored, reported that it felt 70-90% as sensitive as it did originally, so it's definitely worth it.
You don't get the frenulum or the ridged band back, but there are other methods you could use for those...
>>
>>6636085
>>6636098

Even if I don't get the sensation back, the cosmetic appearance is enough for me. Enough that I can look at my cock and have it look the way it's supposed to.
>>
Infant circumcision needs to be made illegal unless absolutely necessary. Parents and kikes who do it need to be locked up.
>>
>>6636085

It won't restore any nerve endings, but it should restore sensitivity by not continuing to subject the glans to constant abrasion. The new "foreskin" should also prevent natural secretions from drying out, which will keep the glans more moist.
>>
>>6636319

I wish I could sue the doctor. I mean, my parents consented, but they were never warned about sensitivity and sexual pleasure loss.
>>
>>6635938
No because my parents didn't hate me and so I still have my foreskin.
>>
>>6636036
>I don't think I'd get banned for proposing relatively harmless methods for foreskin restoration.
You misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm talking about someone accidentally injuring themselves with these things and the US banning the sale of them. Not the mods banning threads about them
>>
>>6636361
>they were never warned about sensitivity and sexual pleasure loss.
They probably had an idea. American fathers have a complex about being circumcised and so ensure that their children are also circumcised.
>>
>>6635938
Yes. I still had my frenelum attached after circumcision at 5 (thanks Allah <3)

I grew it to its current state in about 2 years. When flaccid my penis looks terrible and like a catapiller. However once erect it's a beautiful penis. Only one hookup has ever guessed that it's not natural. Most people just assume I have an extra thick foreskin.

One drawback to this whole thing is that I have noticed that hairs have begun to grow about 1/4 up my shaft from the base where there was no hair before. But with a razor they are easily gone.

To anyone wondering wether to do. Do it. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain
>>
File: 1466132095538.jpg (94KB, 745x658px) Image search: [Google]
1466132095538.jpg
94KB, 745x658px
Check out Foregen. They are working on human clinical trials by 2019.
>>
>>6635938
what percentage of this board is cut and how badly?

me: i'm not lmao!
>>
>>6635938
I do it. I use a DTR. It's given me reasonable results after 1 year, lots of guys have told me I look intact. And i do look like it when i am not erect. I expect 2 or 3 years total is how long it will take before i'm satisfied with my foreskin when i am erect.

You should try to aquire a real restoration device. I used homemade methods at first but it was an absolute nightmare compared to the ease of a device made for it.

Also I talked to my mother about it and she actually paid for the device after finding out how I feel about my circumcision. So maybe talk to your parents about it. They might understand.
>>
>>6639636
Same poster. I forgot to add that restoring made my glans much more sensitive which is great because i used to have a lot of trouble reaching orgasm.
>>
>>6635938
I don't get why you would want foreskin?
>>
Personal preference not good enough?
>>
>>6635938
No, because I'm not an American, jew, religious peaceholder with parents who would mutilate their infant child
>>
File: 1450564626738.png (130KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450564626738.png
130KB, 394x360px
>restoring for 2.5 years
>not even close to even getting rollover
>>
>>6639542
>by 2019.
So... never, right?

Might as well restore anyway. If foregen actually gets to work and makes something available that works, you can just get circumcised again and regrow a full, real one.
>>
File: 1461211961601.jpg (106KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461211961601.jpg
106KB, 400x280px
I'm so pissed that this shit happened to me. Even though I can still get the sensation back by restoring, it'll take years, and I won't get back the years I was circumcised. I didn't consent to this. Whoever says circumcision isn't a human rights violation is retarded. Fuck my parents for thinking I didn't deserve a part of my body that I was born with.
>>
>>6644926
chill out dude. circumcision doesn't actually affect you in any significant way, you're just getting caught up in you're head
>>
>>6645351
I guess you're right. It's more the principle that this abhorrent thing was done to me, as a defenseless newborn, and my parents said ok to it. I just feel so violated and betrayed. Not to mention that it's still happening to tons of other boys. I didn't deserve this and neither do they. How can people just be okay with cutting off part of a baby's genitals? Why don't they get the right to the body they were born with? Why is genital mutilation the norm? It fucks me up knowing that this is a thing.

I wish my parents had just let me be normal. I've felt incomplete since I found out what circumcision was, and I've resented my parents since too. They probably didn't even think twice about doing it, which kinda makes it worse. Just fuck my shit up, everyone else does it, so why not? I also regret not restoring sooner, I guess the whole situation is just kinda crushing. Feeling ashamed of my body because of what someone else did to it, especially people I'm supposed to trust, before I could have had any chance to stand up for myself sucks.
>>
>>6645469
Continuation because I have more to say now.

If I had made the decision myself to get circumcised, then regretted it, it would be completely different. I'd just tell myself "well I made a mistake" and feel closure in the fact that at least I had control over the outcome. But it wasn't me who made the mistake, it was my parents, and now I'm suffering because of it. Why are they even allowed to make this mistake in the first place? It's my body. Did they think I would be their pet forever? Because that's sure what it feels like: they clipped me like they would a dog's tail. And sure I'll finish restoring and get the look, the sensitivity, and the feel back, but that won't change the fact that I feel taken advantage of. I feel like I had something unjustly stolen from me, and even though I'll get something that replicates the original, the original will always be missing. I'll always have someone else's bad decision engraved into my dick.

Fuck, this shit is really getting to me. Being treated like this makes me feel like I'm subhuman. I wish I had someone irl to talk to about all this. I feel so alone on this issue.
>>
>>6645351
i am not circumcised and i feel a good 30% of "good sexy feeling" come from my foreskin everytime i masturbate or even penetrate something.

my gland is always moist and sensitive. i guess i can't talk for cut dick's heads, but at the very least they look dry.

It looks like not being cut is affecting me in a significant way.
>>
>>6645711
It's like yeah, circumcision doesn't actually affect you that much since you still feel pleasure from sex. But I'd feel more if I was uncircumcised. So why should I have to be forced to settle? Why can't I just have what nature intended?

I've kept all these thoughts and feelings bottled up for so long. I know they say not to do that, but it's not like there's much opportunity to talk about this shit. Why the hell is this not more of a social issue? I feel like there should be at least some sort of public outrage, at least on some scale. I feel like there should also be more of a platform to talk about this and be heard about it. But no, men aren't allowed to be victims, and only female circumcision counts as mutilation. You know, with the clitoris removed, you'd feel less from sex, but you'd still feel something. It's not like you need it for sex, why don't we just chop that off too? I don't get why male circumcision is viewed as okay, but female circumcision is viewed as deplorable when it's such a similar concept. Male circumcision became popular in America as a result of parents not wanting their kids to masturbate. Not only can I say firsthand that it didn't work, but also that it's so creepily possessive. How dare you think you can control me like that, what gives you the right to control what I do with my body?

It's just not fair guys. It's just such an injustice.
>>
>>6645711
you should be thanking them. you get more sensitivity being circumcised and the additional health and cleanliness benefits
>>
>>6646131
>you get more sensitivity being circumcised

Oh, really?
>>
>>6646131
You literally have no clue what you are talking about. Cut dicks have less sensitivity. Foreskin is clean if you clean it. Cut dicks are dirty if you dont clean them. Im a gay cut guy and i have a lot of experience.
>>
File: 1461942304051.gif (851KB, 388x282px) Image search: [Google]
1461942304051.gif
851KB, 388x282px
>>6646131
>Removing 20,000 odd pleasurable nerve endings and fine touch receptors
>"It's more sensitive afterwards"
>>
>>6646337
it's true. men who get circumcised and hence can experience both states report greater sensitivity and function and higher satisfaction
>>
>>6651621
Sure, up until keretinisation sets in.
>>
>>6646131
This. You don't need condoms if you're circumcised and gay. Circumcision absolutely prevents AIDS and STDs. Why would you give that away?
>>
>>6654800

t. future poz guy
>>
yeah, even as a tranny. needing to look down and see a mutilated piece of shit is just extra salt on the wound of not having been born female
>>
File: 1466863379392.jpg (540KB, 1008x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1466863379392.jpg
540KB, 1008x1580px
>>6655406
this. my circumcision was botched as hell so that made me even more ashamed and disgusted by it.

I'd like to work on restoring my foreskin just so that there's a bit more to work with when I have srs in a couple years but I can't bring myself to order one of those devices. To those itt that have restored, how much can be restored in 2-3 years time? would it be worth it?
>>
>>6655536
I'm >>6655406
Been at it since Jan 2014 and still no where near having a normal amount of skin
Pretty discouraging honestly, although it's still miles better than it was beforehand
>>
>>6656115
Thanks, so I'm guessing you think it's worth the trouble?
>>
>>6656130
yeah it's worth the trouble. it's a lot of trouble though and very discouraging. although some people get really fast results mine are lackluster
>>
>>6645351
Spot the Jew.
>Let's chop off the tip of our child's finger
>After all it will prevent him from getting dirt underneath the nail
>>
>>6646131
JIDF out today making up the dumbest bullshit I've ever fucking heard
>>
>>6656320
incomparable

>>6656321
>>>/pol/
>>
>>6656352
At least /pol/ doesn't advocate mutilating children's genitals.

>>>/oven/
>>
>>6656320
>>6656355
seriously get the fuck out of here with you're anti-Semitism
reported
>>
File: b92.png (157KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
b92.png
157KB, 600x628px
>>6656357
Oy vey!
>>
>>6656357
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/11/ban-male-circumcision-antisemitic

>Shit, the goyim want to stop us from harvesting precious foreskins!
>I know, let's make it a male versus female thing so they start arguing with each other instead of focusing on the source of the problem!
>>
>>6656365
>and some revolting comparisons of male circumcision with female genital mutilation

The fact they use different words to refer to the procedure being to done to women only proves they're not an objective source though
>>
>>6656401
the two are incomparable
>>
>>6656422
Why are they anon, because one is commonplace within your country?

A person has rights over their own body, I'd expect people on this board to hold that stronger than most.

Male genital mutilation is a violation of basic human rights, and to adress it with a quiet-down term is just as much.
>>
>>6656435
>A person has rights over their own body, I'd expect people on this board to hold that stronger than most.

FUCKING THANK YOU HOLY SHIT. But no apparently retarded barbaric religious traditions take precedence to these people.
>>
>>6656435
>mutilation
it's a medical procedure no matter how much you try to twist the words
>>
Look people can we just keep this a foreskin restoration thread instead of another derailment on circumcision?
>>
>>6656483
>Can't we just have a thread about foreskin restoration while ignoring the reason for it?

No. Infant circumcision needs to be criminalized unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>6656484
lol
good luck
>>
>>6656485
>lol

If you find child abuse accepted by society entertaining, good for you. I don't.
>>
>>6656480
So was female circumcision AKA refered to as mutilation today. Why can't men's get the same treatment
>>
>>6656485
It's probably not close to happening in america anytime soon, but america is far from progressive on social issues today and has a high rate of circ still going on. I know some countries have gotten close criminalizing it.
>>
>>6656487
you'd need to destroy feminism first
>>
>>6656480
>it's done by a doctor so it's not mutilation

It is an entirely cosmetic procedure with non-reversible effects, no matter how much you try to twist the words.

Can you give a me a single reason as to why you're defending the practice? Just a heads up; ''I myself was genitally mutilated as a child and am therefore not able to take an objective stance on this matter due to personal pride'' does not qualify.
>>
>>6636013
>All it takes is for one person to mess it up and injure themselves in order to ban them

But that's wrong retard. The FDA will never care about this shit and a comparable device has never been banned.

>Until the taboo of being uncut in the US is finally gone please let a doctor do it

Surgical foreskin restoration has an extremely high dissatisfaction rate. Probably because graphing skin on your penis is a horrible fucking idea.

Also I've never heard of someone injuring themselves attempting restoration, probably because it hurts long before you do any damage. It's always jelqing where people fuck up and don't read the manual.
>>
>>6636085
>foreskin restoration methods are ineffective

no, people who were circumcised as adults and restored report quality of sensation going from 3-5/10 to 7/10.

>but will not restore the actual foreskin that has a shit tonne of nerve endings

This is true

>and will not re-sensitise your penis head

Totally false. The mucosal tissue will shed its keratinized callus layer and return to normal. If it's protected long enough, your inner foreskin and corona will return to full sensitivity, and your frenulum remnant will improve drastically.
>>
no, because I want to keep getting blow jobs
>>
As a man who needed to get his foreskin cut as adult because of healthy reasons, I wish I had it back. Its bullshit about "more sensitivity". I had better pleasure WITH IT than without it.
>>
>>6657076
I don't believe I've ever heard someone state the opposite
>>
Does anyone have any device recommendations? I'm stuck between the dtr, tlc x, and cat ll q. Which provides the best stretch and can also be worn under skinny jeans?
>>
>>6657167
i have a tlc but i might try out a dtr. i haven't made progress in many months
>>
My dick skin would stretch so much in middle school that it would bleed and get really fucking itchy and god help me if a bit of shampoo landed on it in the shower. Ok cool I have a lower chance of AIDS but my dick would bleed from erections so I don't see how it does that. I would much rather have a foreskin.
>>
Anyone have any pictures of a restored foreskin? I've seen people mention this a few times, but I can't find any good pictures of it, the ones I have seen the restored skin looks really fucking puffy and disgusting. Anyone here who has done it willing to show me...just for curiosity? C:
>>
>>6660384
Just fyi, foreskin wont protect you from anything, neither will not having it.

Only condom will prevent it.
>>
>>6660559
http://www.foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html
http://www.foreskinrestore.com/latest_results.html
>>6662947
I'm well aware. It's just that I can't see how I would have a decreased chance of AIDS if my dick were to bleed after a bit of sex.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.