[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are trans girls so socially liberal? >think men and women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1050x925px
Why are trans girls so socially liberal?

>think men and women are vastly different from one another and we should celebrate these differences
>think trying to erase these differences is futile
>think working moms harm society
>think polyamory and being a slut is wrong
>think races are very different from one another
>believe in modesty
>think fat people are a public health crisis
>think Islam (and all Semetic religions) are an existential threat
Few other trans girls seem agree. Apparently serving feminists and SJWs who believe we are agents of the patriarchy is a better idea to them. Why are trans girls so opposed to their own interests?
>>
Congrats you're an alt rightest. It's the hip thing kids are nowadays
>>
>>6634330
But I hate Trump, and alt rightists love him.
>>
>>6634310
mtf here
>working moms harm society
>polyamory is wrong
disagree with those two but agree with everything else.
the problem is many "trans girls" are just trendy sjw hipsters who are only "trans" -because- it's the hot new liberal fashion statement.
>>
"why are so many trans girls concerned with their welfare and general well being, as reflected by their social views?"

the real cucks are those supporting the alt right in spite of their own best interests
>>
>>6634507
>the real cucks are those supporting the alt right in spite of their own best interests
why are you still falling for the "alt right are all transphobic and want to murder you" meme, esp when many of them share a neutral stance on lgbt issues?
even if it's true that all alt-righters are anti-trans, what if you're both trans and white? would your best interests lie with the right (who are anti-trans) or the left (who are anti-white)?
>>
>>6634540

>or the left (who are anti-white)

What?
>>
>>6634540
im not white you stupid cock. even if i was, let's just take your horrid excuse for logic all the way to its end point. as someone who isn't a member of the capitalist class, supporting anything short of proletariat revolution is against my best interests. hurp durp mcgurp
>>
I agree with OP.
Additionaly I disagree with the crowd that hates kids.

>Kids are disgusting
>I hate kids, never want to have one
>I wont sacrafice my freedom for some screaming brat!
>>
>>6634310
>think men and women are vastly different from one another and we should celebrate these differences
theres noting wrong with celebrating differences in gender, so yeah
not necessarily but mostly
not necessarily
your opinion, no reason for this
not really, but if you're a white supremacist gtfo
>believe in modesty
fair enough
yes obesity is a health crisis, but there will always be people who are slightly-moderately overweight and might face little to no health complications because of it. we need to work to get rid of severe, healt compromising obesity tho
not a fan of religion though

only trans exclusionary radical feminists(TERFs) think that trans women are agents of the patriarchy. Everyone else just respects you as women who face the same issues women might face for being women along with transphobia

Don't buy into the alt-right mentality.
>>
>>6634602
>theres noting wrong with celebrating differences in gender
Feminists don't seem to think so.
>but if you're a white supremacist gtfo
More of a white and yellow supremacist. I don't want to hurt anyone though.
>your opinion, no reason for this
Hyper sexuality decays society by weakening the bonds between people. It's both a symptom and a cause of toxic individualism.
>only trans exclusionary radical feminists
Most feminism is trans exclusionary.
>>
>>6634507
Feminists are not looking out for the wellbeing of trans women.

Personally I wish for a conservative society, but one that isn't super semetic (and as a result, LGBT hating).
>>
>>6634689
>Feminists are not looking out for the wellbeing of trans women.

i, a trans girl, am actively working alongside trans and cis feminists to help raise money and awareness for trans causes. try again
>>
>>6634726
Enjoy getting stabbed in the back down the line. These are the same people who say gender is just a social construct.
>>
>>6634736
gender is socially constructed. what's your point?
>>
>>6634742
It's literally not. Gender is so universal because it is a result of our biology.
>>
>>6634746
is that why different cultures have significantly different gendered structures, to the point that a significant number don't even follow binary conceptions thereof?
>>
>>6634726

You're retarded, because any feminist who will allow transwomen in their spaces/groups are usually liberal. It's the radfems that don't like transppl, not feminists in general. I don't blame them either for not liking most trans people, since most that they are aware of are hons who want their unpassables dirty assholes to be accepted as women.

Not to mention having the group of "women" being degraded to a bunch of gender roles that none of them asked for.
>>
>>6634754
>is that why different cultures have significantly different gendered structures
They really aren't amazingly varied. Outside of outliers like weird matriarchal tribes, gender tends to follow a trend. And sure "non-binaries" exist in other cultures, but they tend to be proto-trannies from a time before modern medicine.
>>
>>6634746

Biology? Please, if this is another brain scan thing I swear to god I'm going to explode. That is pretty inconclusive as it is right now and its the same thing that every trans person says as an excuse for "My sex/gender is in my head".
>>
>>6634765
>muh anti-science anger

Female and male brains are incredibly different, even if we 100% ignore trans people. This is biological fact.
>>
>>6634762
>literally admits that gender isn't the same worldwide
>handwaves that away like it doesn't matter

lol
>>
>>6634774

No it's not anti science, I'm talking about the fact that every trans person I know uses that flawed study of brain scans showing of straight/gay people/trans people. They say "Oh look, since gay/trans people have a similar brain as cis women it means my brain is female" or whatever narrative.

I 100% agree that men and women have different brains, the type of brain matter from testosterone/estrogen is already a big enough difference.
>>
>>6634787
All civilized societies have generally the same gender roles. There is a reason for this.
>>
>>6634797
>actually believes in the myth of civilization

can't make this shit up

>has to specifically cite societies with high degrees of social stratification, unaware of the significance of that self-same stratification

wew lads
>>
>>6634681
Are you Asian
>>
>>6634821
>actually believes in the myth of civilization
Places with complex social organization, wealth, written language, and laws tend to be different from spearchucker tribes, who would have thought!
>>
>>6634832
Not enough that you could really tell.
>>
>>6634837
>2016
>being an unrepentant racist
>>
>>6634846
Is that really racism though? It's not based on race, it's based on civilization.
>>
>>6634310
You're probably not really trans. It seems like it's popular today to transition to be a tranny that hates trans rights. Some people just take their memes too far. There's no cure for stupidity and willful ignorance.
>>
File: tumblr_o177zza2Uk1slyb78o1_540.jpg (181KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o177zza2Uk1slyb78o1_540.jpg
181KB, 500x800px
>>6634795
It's hilarious to watch you literally contradict yourself in the same post. It has been a delicious delight. Similar, to watching a metaphorical car crash, happen before my eyes.
>>
>>6634854
as we all know, there's tribal white people who've been living in huts for tens of thousands of years

oh wait, there really aren't
>>
>>6634880
Subtle reference to Jenner?
>>
>>6634880
What. I'm trutrans af from super young age. If anything I'm sick of liberal pretend transes and older AGPs from shitting up the label.

Plus I'm not against trans rights at all.
>>
>>6634843
So you're a a mutt? Makes sense.
>>
>>6634310
You're a moron. Social conservatives by definition reject and seek to eliminate trans people from society. Alt right nerds either want you gassed or lobotomized and the majority of conservatives want you morally mandated out of existence. They may not say it to your face but they despise you. They will reject you as a woman 9/10 times and they'll never accept you. In fact, your first two points are exactly why they won't. To them, you're just a mentally ill man and that's what you'll always be no mattet what you do.

On the other hand, social liberals are open to accepting trans people as their preferred gender and mainstream feminists are now including trans women in their fight for equal rights and pushing for awareness and tolerance of trans people. I don't think they're doing a good job, but they're trying and they're one of the few groups willing to.
>>
>>6634310
>all those ways people can express themselves are wrong
>but being trans is A-OK
i'm not even trans but topkek authoritariancucks
>>
>>6634892
No but I think what Jenner actually says is a lot more open minded than some of these /pol/ cucktards that think being trans with rifles and racist flags makes them speshul.
>>6634955
Proving the point, you say you're super duper trans, the ultimate trans. But you have so many hangups about it. You're a young hon at best and who gives a shit if someone is trans and also liberal or left. You're a negative stereotype as much as a tumblr land whale.
>>
>>6635337
nah man but that's not COOL and HIP and EDGY like being alt-right. who cares about "reality"
>>
>>6634310
Because if I were to generalize about people and judge them as harshly and unfairly as they judge me for being trans, I would be a hypocrite. This concept obviously goes over your head.
>>
>>6634563
Not that anon but s/he isn't wrong. Modern left's idea of reconciling the differences between whites and non-whites is to make the society unfair towards and biased against whites to make up for the fact that society used to be unfair towards and biased against non-whites. The problem is that we were basically almost perfectly fine with race relations in the 1990s and this new wave of extremely antagonistic anti-white anti-male leftness has seriously worsened the mood.

Trying to discriminate against whites won't make the society more fair it will just piss off a good number of whites and then you'll end up with something like Trump. In fact Trump is the perfect example because he's what happens when the majority in a society feels victimized and oppressed.
>>
>>6634890
>as we all know, there's tribal white people who've been living in huts for tens of thousands of years
So it's white people's faults some tribes never made it out of the stone age? Sure, everything else seems to be white people's fault nowadays so add it up, I guess.
>>
Shalom goyim.
If you're willing to drop part of the last one you could find some friends in the Jewish trans community.
>>
File: 1451014550359.jpg (139KB, 589x777px) Image search: [Google]
1451014550359.jpg
139KB, 589x777px
>>6634310
Interesting, I agree with most of those except:
In the ancient world sure, but we have so many excellent options for controlling birth rates that promiscuity isn't the death knell for a civilization it used to be.

Mostly cultural. A healthy culture is a culture that dominates others and assimilates them.

>believe in modesty
I think people should honestly take a little more pride in being a human and what they can accomplish. Then, they should accomplish it.

Also very into protecting our nation's environment, securing our future via alternative energy sources and the importance of cybersecurity.

>tfw too alt for alt right
>>
I agree with this
This as well, although if you wanna be a masculine bulldyke, it ain't my problem.
I don't think so, I think being a single mother harms children, although a lot of single mothers are put into the situation beyond their will.
Who the hell am I to dictate what's right and wrong for people to do?
In a social sense, sure. They socialize differently.
>believe in modesty
I agree with this one. Never been to pride, no PDA with my boyfriend, no revealing clothing. Although my reasoning isn't one based on morality or goodness.
You shouldn't be 'proud' to be fat.
Until really westernized, yeah.
>>
>>6634310

But they are.
>>
>>6636816
Islam is cancer upon the world. But the other two are somewhat better mostly because they've been secularized to high heaven.
>>
>>6636852
>Islam is cancer upon the world. But the other two are somewhat better mostly because they've been secularized to high heaven.

This, even though they still that being trans or gay is something to be fixed. Instead of understanding it as part of God's plan or part of biology.
>>
>>6636816
That's my point.
>>
So you are a racist asshole OP. Good job.
You suck.
>>
>>6634540
>why are you still falling for the "alt right are all transphobic and want to murder you" meme, esp when many of them share a neutral stance on lgbt issues?
Neutral? you're nuts. It's only neutral during campaign because they want your vote.
>>
>>6634540
The alt-right's form of "neutrality" on trans issues is basically "I'll stand there and do nothing while transphobes murder you".

>>6636430
Society is nowhere near being biased against whites. It's just moving towards being less biased towards whites.
>>
I agree with the first two things, but not the rest. What does that make me?
>>
>>6634567
This is the typical crazy communist tranny. You can Fuck right off you sjw LOSER
>>
>>6635337
Social liberals are not accepting of trans people you dumb Fuck. If they were we wouldn't get shit on by everyone
>>
>>6642630
Social liberals are far more likely to be accepting of trans people than social conservatives are.
>>
>>6636096
Its called having a brain you dumb shill. I can think myself and decide what kind of societyi went. (hint it's not full of disgusting Africans and Muslims that would vote to make my existence illegal if they could )
>>
>>6642633
Really because my parents are catholic republicans and they support me just fine and are even paying for my surgeries. I know tons of "liberal" parents that through their kids out. Also all of my republican family supports me. You are living in delusion land being told what to think by other delusional trannies. Most trannies are autistic transbian radicals they hate society because society shit on them for being pathetic beta males and not having as much access to pussy as men who actually embraced masculinity.
>>
>>6634310
>Semetic religions
Do you mean Abrahamic religions, or are you also terrified that Ishtar worshippers are going to bring about Eurassyria?
>>
>>6634882

Hi, I don't know about past anons, but in general everybody believes that male / female brains are different. However, much of that difference is incredibly "fuzzy", with the exception with certain gendered structures like the BSTc that most "this brain scan proves that they are female" or transgender journals tend to use to "prove" or "disprove" whatever they want. However, just because we may not necessarily have a concrete example of "female" or "male" brains doesn't mean that we haven't observed significant trends in both directions, and trying to argue against that is retarded. These collective "trends" are what the majority of "gender" is to a society, and I believe that feminists questioning the existence of "gender roles" in society are merely trying to ascertain why such rigid denotations are representative of relatively "blurry" biological trends.

I think that is what >>6634795 was trying to say. I should also mention, that most of the information we have on transgender brain structure come from studies that required the brains to be dissected, which means all of the brains they used were from 40+ late transitioners using hormones that donated their brains to science. We have no idea if the people who have been "transgender" from a young or teenage age (and without the effects of hormones) have different brain structures, but more "brain scan" studies are beginning to fix this, even if they are mostly fundamentally flawed in some way.

>>6634774
They are different, but not concretely. More grey matter in one area, or a larger or smaller part somewhere is not "incredibly different", especially if you try and consider edge cases, like perhaps a 0.3% of the population with abnormal brain structures, idk.
>>
>>6642719 cont.

Anyways, all arguments on biology in regards to transgender people are really hard to refute or even confirm because it relies on such a small portion of the population that has such wide variety (the 15 year old who has intense discomfort from a young age/puberty about their gender vs. 40 year old who decided to transition after living the majority of their life as male), which ultimately results in not having very good statistics, and information that tends to change due to better technology/techniques, not to mention being such a politically charged issue that inevitably tends to affect the results anyways. Not to mention, unless some serious medical progress occurs, determining a biological basis wouldn't really do anything to facilitate a "cure" or a better "treatment" of trans people in general.

Trying to argue against the ocean of people using poor-quality politically charged scientific studies as proof is pretty pointless, so you won't get many people who take the time to explain all of this to you either.
>>
>>6642646
Exceptions do not prove the rule. And why should I believe that all those other trannies are delusional, but you are not?
>>
Celebrating differences doesn't mean we should shame those who don't fit into the mold

Agreed, but we also shouldn't try to erase differences to the gender norm for the same reason

Don't agree but can't really argue about

Why is it wrong? I seriously can't think of any reason it be wrong except religious reasons

Sure, but it doesn't make one or few better than the rest

>believe in modesty
This word has so many meanings can't really say anything else that I don't agree to people collecting status symbols or wasting resources

Agreed

Agreed

mtf here
>>
>>6643286
>Why is it wrong? I seriously can't think of any reason it be wrong except religious reasons
It destroys traditional family values. Im not arguing for or against it, but thats a reason.
>>
>>6642636
>It's called having a brain
>I can think myself
>using idiotic /pol/ memes
Sure buddy, I bet that is what you really believe.
>>
>>6642719
Not that your assertion that talking about sexual dimorphism in structures and tissues of the human brain is futile is inaccurate - it's basically just nerd talk - but the study you're referencing addressed much of your criticism of applicability.

Zhou et al. (1995), if taken in isolation of all other similar studies, already makes an extremely compelling case for there being a neurological element to gender because it answers those questions.

While it's not impossible that currently young transitioners might exhibit some difference if both studied in this fashion, it seems very unlikely given that the cisgender subjects of all observed ages failed to show statistically significant age-related differences in the study. Also as a correction, over half of the trans women studied were early-onset.

Similarly, the study addresses the impact of hormones, or apparent lack thereof, in its results. Menopausal women, even by many years, still exhibited female-consistent results. Castrated cis men still exhibited typical male consistent results. A cis man with an adrenal condition causing excesses of estrogen production still exhibited male consistent results. Trans women, regardless of whether they were still taking estrogen, still exhibited female consistent results. Trans women, regardless of whether they were just before death on an anti-androgen (CPA in these cases) still exhibited female consistent results.

So, even in isolation, the study you reference has a lot of work put into controlling for what variables it possibly could. That its results have since been replicated lends it more credence.

It just doesn't matter, because it has no fucking impact on our lives what our brains will look like all cut up, and maybe we should be afforded unconditional human dignity without being constantly badgered about the biological evidence for our differences.
>>
>>6634310

Did you actually go back and re-read what you had typed before making this statement?

Your views are very much in alignment with Sharia law. If you can't fathom why trans girls would want nothing to do with you, then you're possibly beyond help.
>>
>>6643525
>Sharia law
Except for the parts that talk about beheading people, kissing the ground for kike god 5 times daily, allowing women to be killed for being raped, killing LGBT people, raping kids, etc.
>>
>>6634310
you're right about all of those except working moms, its an economic necessity. i've never met another trans person who wasn't poly/in an open relationship apart from my partner, weirds me out
>>
>>6634482
>>working moms harm society
>disagree with those two but agree with everything else.
Why do you disagree that working moms harm society? If a parent is encouraged to work when they could be spending that time raising a member of society's next generation, don't you think that could have a negative impact on the quality of that generation?
>>
>>6643520

Huh, I guess I was referencing an older study, this one looks pretty well done. However, they never seem to specify how they define the difference between early-onset and late-onset.

However, what I really want to see is a study that measure this before they get on hormones, because I have a feeling that the hormones would permanently alter the sizes. I think I came across another study that confirmed that hormones do affect the size of the BSTc, among other structures. Unfortunately, iirc, I think the only way to measure the BSTc right now is to physically dissect the brain, so I can understand why they wouldn't want to do that to an early-transitioner :P

>It just doesn't matter, because it has no fucking impact on our lives what our brains will look like all cut up, and maybe we should be afforded unconditional human dignity without being constantly badgered about the biological evidence for our differences.

Thank you. This doesn't stop HRT from being the most effective treatment of any mental illness ever, if you classify it as one.
>>
>>6643603
>If a parent is encouraged to work when they could be spending that time raising a member of society's next generation, don't you think that could have a negative impact on the quality of that generation?
It could, but all the parenting in the world won't do much good when you don't have enough money to keep the kid healthy and give them the opportunity to get a good education. There's a REASON why there are working moms, simply telling them to stay home and take care of the kids wouldn't fix the underlying problem. They're ultimately a sign of a much larger problem.
>>
>>6642729
I don't care if you believe me. I know I'm right. And I have the experience. Most trannies are dumb as shit and socially autistic or simply act like men
>>
>>6634507
I too believe Islam is a religion of peace and that throwing people like us off roofs is simply white hegemonic bigotry being enforced on foreign culture

Everyone knows that open borders areally the best because the people coming into the country in no way shape or form hold regressive views on gender and lgbt issues

Is not likely you can claim political asylum from Mexico as a trans person because of the toxic culture there

If there one thing I know it's that any lgbt life given on the altar of white girl's political views is worth it because we aren't real people anyways and we should let the majority decide whether or loves are important enough to protect
>>
>>6634746
It is though, unless you happen to mean sex? Gender is the social part to the sexes, ie how a given culture expects its women to act like.
>>
>>6643703
To my knowledge, the '95 study was the first of its kind. I'd love to hear about earlier research, no matter how faulty, though.

>difference between early-onset and late-onset.
It's a common short-hand in trans stuff from that era, and not very informative.
Early: before middle-aged
Late: after

>However, what I really want to see is a study that measure this before they get on hormones
That's also been done in the follow-up studies. Consistent with their subconscious sex, still.

>because I have a feeling that the hormones would permanently alter the sizes.
It could be? But based on all cis subjects regardless of various atypical hormonal conditions expressing within the expected range for their subconscious sex, and the same of trans subjects on or off (or never on) hormones, it seems unlikely the difference would be any more substantial.

>I think I came across another study that confirmed that hormones do affect the size of the BSTc
I have never seen that myself, but I'll at least go looking. I certainly have seen that it has an impact on grey and white matter volume.

>physically dissect the brain, so I can understand why they wouldn't want to do that to an early-transitioner :P
Not to be ghoulish, but trans youth die all the time.
>>
>>6634742
If you make that the ultimate arbiter tough you essentially day you don't exist. Gender dysphoria would not exist without an innate fracture of biological sex and gender identity. If everything were socially constructed for no concrete reason then there would be no reason to construct social genders in the first place. Leaving trans ontology in the hands of critical theory LITERALLY means you argue for the death knell of actual trans people in favor of the tumblr fashion statement of trans trenders.

I've been to support groups where supposedly trans people have argued for the "demedicalization" of the trans body, staying that it was gender identity and performance and that societal acceptance would fix everything.

If it's not biological, it's not medical, and if it's not medical that means no health care coverage. If everyone "accepts" and we destroy social conventions of gender then trans people with dysphoria become evil people enforcing a binary. After all there is no biological need to transition in a world of post-scarcity gender identity, you just identify differently and fix everything.

This is no different than the silent genocide feminists committed against trans women in the second wave where they ousted us from positions in women organizations, demonized us as raping womanhood, and got teams health care to be illegal.

Now they just brainwash people into serving for it themselves. The "support" comes with the same end result as before: no coverage and an insistence that metaphysical or biological notions of gender are evil.

Anyone who is trans and argues gender is ultimately a social construct with no innate qualities dooms us all.
>>
>>6643792
>I have never seen that myself, but I'll at least go looking.
And I went looking. I think you're referencing a study that found sex-differentiation of the BSTc was not apparent until adulthood, and completed at roughly 25.

While it suggests continued impact of hormones to that point, it makes the transsexual values stick out even more. While more intersex people are trans than is expected in a random population sample, the majority of trans people still have very normal endocrine systems and hormone profiles before they begin transition.

Brains are complicated, even thin slices of them!
>>
>>6634310
I agree about all these except working moms

I will never buy into leftist feminsim, they are my enemy as much as right wing extremists are. Only because they don't lynch trans people( their transphobia is more subtle) doesn't mean that they would create a better world for me to live in.
>>
>Group A thinks you're a monster that the supreme creator of the universe hates and is going to torture forever in retribution
>Group B thinks you're weird
gee I wonder why
>>
>>6646098
congrats for not reading the thread and the op
>>
File: 1428473282628.png (78KB, 354x261px) Image search: [Google]
1428473282628.png
78KB, 354x261px
Radical right wing
-wants to ban gay sex and hrt
-I can still have gay sex in secret and self med hormones

Radical left wing
-wants to take away my money and property
-wants to ban HRT because sex and gender are social constructs and me saying I have to change my body is oppressive to tumblr
-I can't self med hormones cause they took away my money
-I kill myself
>>
>>6646306
Conservatives champion religion politically. Doesn't matter if there are some groups which don't. Until the right drops the christfags it can go fuck itself.
>>
>>6646315
anti-trans legislation always comes out of the right wing, stop being moronic

America isn't even true left, let alone radical left, their left is centrist to center right. Even if it was true left you would still have money, don't say stupid things.
>>
>>6646315
Anon HRT is free and funded by the national healthcare system in countries which accept transsexuals and employ such systems.
>>
File: Political spectrum.png (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Political spectrum.png
115KB, 800x800px
>>6634310
Not Caitlyn Jenner, she's a conservative Republican and evangelical Christian.
>>
>>6647690
>Not Caitlyn Jenner, she's a conservative Republican and evangelical Christian.
who is transgender? now i have seen it all
>>
>>6642549
Affirmative action? Costs white jobs for the sake of underqualified minorities - seems pretty anti-white to me.
>>
>>6647771
But in the grand scheme of things, whites are still better off. It's like saying that giving a quarter to every poor person is discriminatory against the rich - that specific action IS discriminatory, however the rich are still a lot richer than the poor.
>>
>>6646326
sorry, but from what I know in most countries you have to pay for HRT, even if you get it legally, you get only some of the cost refunded and only if you're insured.

>>6646325
american feminists, BLM and SJW are a cancer to the transgender movement. Just like they are turning against gay males, they will, in time, turn against transexuals in the name of their identity policies. Transexualism is conservative at core, and people who want to erase gender roles and replace body-based classification with personal identity-based classification are not it's allies.
>>
>>6648248
>Transexualism is conservative at core
Not really, it's more conservative than the idea that gender should be completely abolished, but it's still by far on the liberal side of the spectrum. In a social conservative culture, not only are there only two genders, but you're born into a gender and stay with it your whole life. The idea of transitioning from one gender to the other is inherently liberal.
>>
>>6646321
>implying all of the world is kikified
>>
>>6634310
Adversity and strife makes someone a better person, usually.
>>
>>6646326
Why should i have to rely on others' acceptance, on public hrt which I have to jump through hoops for?
>>
Let's be honest, OP. Trans people are already delusional for destroying their bodies and believing they could ever become the opposite sex. Clearly the ability to properly rationalize is mostly lost on them. And also, it is Leftists who are accepting of and welcome to delusions of trans people. So it just make sense to them to just go with the flow.
>>
>>6647821
You're a retard and peopl are getting sick of anti white garbage. Your poking a bear .
>>
>>6649448
It's a medical treatment.
>>
>>6648248
You're wrong and apparently ignorant of the facts. Gay men were the first group in LGBT to throw transgender under the bus, which they continued to do until only very recently.
>>
>>6653207
Why do whites get so triggered at the mere thought of being equal to other races?
>>
>>6634540

Some alt-right dip spoke at an event on my campus called "An Encroachment on Liberty" about how trans people using gender-appropriate bathrooms is destroying America. Don't tell me the alt-right movement isn't loaded with angsty queerantagonism.
>>
>>6634310
I think "vast" is an overstatement but I agree that there are fundamental differences between males and females that can't be explained away by societal influence. Even before recorded history we can find evidence that men and women were treated differently.

More or less agree.

Women didn't sit on their asses for all of history popping out babies and pushing vacuum cleaners. Women gathered resources, wove cloth, tended to gardens, and threshed grain. Mothers should be able to work, but this should also involve a return to "primitive" family structures. The "nuclear family" is a relatively recent and ahistorical invention.

Lifelong monogamy is a noble goal, but functional polyamory also exists. Many societies have found it beneficial. For gay couples it would merely be a matter of preference.

The differences are exaggerated but culture certainly plays a role in my level of respect for certain ethnic groups.

>believe in modesty
Tru

Agree. Obesity is a first world disease enabled by easy access to calorie-dense, nutritionally poor food sources and a governments which encourage suburban sprawl and a car based culture. Human beings are meant to eat in moderation and get more exercise. People would likely benefit from more dense city planning and efficient public transport.

Agree. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all different flavors of the same shit. Semitic faiths are foreign to most people on Earth. They were forced on us by governments who never stopped to consider how their people would suffer from them.
>>
>>6654119
Why are you virtue signaling by comparing Islam with other religions? There's a lot of similarities between those 3 religions, but a religion founded by a war-mongering pedophile isn't the same as a religion founded by a hippie. I'm not a big fan of Christianity and Judaism either but there are a ton of differences between Islamic values and Judeo-Christian values.
>>
>>6634689
>conservative society
>accepting abominations such as yourself
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>6636430
>source: my ass
>>
>>6636096
>No but I think what Jenner actually says is a lot more open minded than some of these /pol/ cucktards that think being trans with rifles and racist flags makes them speshul.

It does make them speshul.

One of you come be my waifu and decant some White babies with me.
>>
File: 1452371416271.jpg (691KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1452371416271.jpg
691KB, 1024x680px
Hey OP I found a friend for you
>>
>>6654189
The current iteration of Christianity may not be hellbent on world domination, but the last 500 something years of Western imperialism certainly look like aggressive Christianization to me. Before Christianity was busy fucking the rest of the world, the Semitic faith was working its insidious tentacles into the fabric of European civilization, systematically wiping out thousands of years of cultural tradition and replacing it with a foreign one. Whether or not Jesus was a "hippie" has no bearing on how things played out. That their modern adherents seem to have "evolved" past this behavior is a testament to the persistence of pluralism, secularism and the complacency of people in the first world. This is how "Abrahamic" faiths work - through subterfuge, violence and dishonesty.
>>
>>6634310
pretty much me
I try to hang out in group chats with other transgirls but they're all turboleftists and spend all day bitching about anything political that doesn't support near-extremist liberal views
sometimes I just wanna talk about guns or shit without people jumping down my throat about "omg why do you NEED a gun"
>>
File: 1449201329615.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449201329615.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>I'm not liek other trannies xDD
>>
>>6655267
The difference is: Muslims act on the same and worse things TODAY
Also christianity doesn't tell you to wipe out your enemoes while both the quran an sharia DOES
>>
>>6653470
go move to your homeland and you can be equal all you want. AFrica, india, mena, asia, ect. Whites have no equality in any of those places
>>
>>6655530
They should have equality between all races if they want to be first world countries.
>>
>>6655267
>The current iteration of Christianity may not be hellbent on world domination, but the last 500 something years of Western imperialism certainly look like aggressive Christianization to me.

Then your grasp of Christianity's role in European imperialism is as historically illiterate and meme-based as any liberal's. The fact that 'for Jesus' was tacked onto the White man's burden does not change the fact that the underlying motivation and most of the reasoning behind it had zero roots in Christian religious thought, and indeed few wars have: https://carm.org/religion-cause-war

>Before Christianity was busy fucking the rest of the world, the Semitic faith was working its insidious tentacles into the fabric of European civilization, systematically wiping out thousands of years of cultural tradition and replacing it with a foreign one.

Yeah, one that involved visualising the root cause of the universe as a rationally ordered Logos comprehensible to mortal men, instead of an irrational Lovecraftian nightmare of inscrutable natural forces symbolised by the capricious Olympian deities. That's why — despite starting off at a huge disadvantage due to the wealth, education and communications infrastructure of the Roman Empire collapsing under a demographic crisis — the Christian era managed to see a steady growth of scientific thought over the course of a millennium and a half, instead of lapsing back into agnostic despair after a few generations as happened to the occasional intellectual golden ages in the pagan world. In before Galileo and other muh evil Catholic Church memes; they're both specious, and false even in their own rights.

>>6655713

Not really. Pretences at racial equality are a luxury that First World nations can temporarily afford due to excess peace and prosperity somewhat alleviating the normal ethnic tensions. Not only is it tangential to their First World status, but it's dyscivic and ultimately undermines that very status.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.