[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Michelle Obama Transgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: michelle-obama_s-man-arms.jpg (52KB, 590x732px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-obama_s-man-arms.jpg
52KB, 590x732px
I read a conspiracy theory about this several years ago and just the other I heard someone talking about this in public. It was really bizarre.

I went looking through some of her photos and honestly her frame is very unusual for a cisfemale.

Thoughts?
>>
>>6634039
shes black
>>
just looks like a woman who exercises to me
extreme beauty standards are merging with transphobia. pretty soon calling cis women trans will be a popular insult for gossip columns
>>
>>6634039
I think you suck at Photoshop
>>
File: 1467393295107.png (35KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1467393295107.png
35KB, 246x205px
I think what's more important than whether or not Michelle Obama is trans is that the people who talk about this are presenting the possibility as some kind of problem.
That if she were trans, Michelle Obama would be disgracing her position as First Lady, or deceiving the American public, which is just plain transphobia.
That through Michelle, Barack is trying to put a respectable (but disagracefully thin) disguise on his shamefully deviant same-sex appetites.
Conservatives have often accused Obama of belonging to any group they consider him unfairly impartial to -- to paint all of his positions as selfish and contrary to the needs of the majority of the public.
He's been accused of being a Muslim and an illegal immigrant, as well as despised for the slightest gesture of support for either group. He championed gay marriage, so maybe there's some kind of LGBT dimension to his marriage.
>>
File: Woah.jpg (65KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Woah.jpg
65KB, 450x253px
>>6634321
That's a bit of a stretch and projecting. Gay marriage was legalized as a civil rights and progressive act, I'm not saying Obama isn't gay or bi, but it was a notch on his legacy to do something like that. Michelle isn't trans tho, that's just stormfront/pol shit.
>>
why does /pol/ come here?
>>
>>6634395
I don't actually think that, excuse me for making it sound that way.
My point was that there's a pattern of conservatives accusing Obama of belonging to these put-upon groups that they also criticize him for not persecuting viciously enough.
That's how it is with illegal immigrants and Muslims, so it follows that he would be accused of being gay or bi for supporting LGBT rights.
>>
I think she's the only first lady who actually isn't a total piece of shit in the last 50 or so years, with the exception of Carter's wife. Really, compared to the past 5 first lady's she's the only one who isn't a piece of shit.

IIRC I read somewhere a bit ago that she was really into fitness. Compared to the past first ladies who really didn't give a shit/all were fat and wrinkly. Combine that with being black and having a lower bf%, she'll look less feminine but still cis which makes sense. Depending on genetics, even fitness models/female body builders with low BF% will look like trannies/cismen depending on a couple of things.

I really don't care either way, I don't even personally like her or Obama but they obviously attract a lot of hate because of who they are.
>>
>>6634501
Its called the White house for a reason
>>
>>6634518

what is this 2008 so edgy
>>
File: mom2.jpg (79KB, 648x468px) Image search: [Google]
mom2.jpg
79KB, 648x468px
>>6634432

I'm not /pol/. I browse lgbt and mu. I'm also transgender myself. I didn't make this post to insult or belittle anyone's politics. I'm just genuinely curious because I've heard this meme for awhile and she really does have a weird body for cisfemale.

>>6634215
I didn't photoshop anything. I found this image on google. Do you think it's shopped?

>>6634321
Right. I agree it's not a problem at all if she were transgender. I'm just curious what other transpeople read her body as.

>>6634501
I think she is a good flotus too. I don't really agree with a lot of what Obama has done but that isn't what this thread is about.

I'm curious what others think about her body shape. Her hip to waist ratio is really rare for a cisfemale if so.
>>
>>6634637

>I'm curious what others think about her body shape. Her hip to waist ratio is really rare for a cisfemale if so.

Shit loads of cis women are ugly as shit or have shit bodies even with low bf% (I consider 20% low for women). Anything less than 20% and then they start to look like twinks if they have no muscle, or young transwomen if they do. Have you seen some women who are into fitness? Some have bigger adonis belts than some cis men and some women have no waist because of their genetics. (Having too much or too little oblique mass and or fat placement)

I mean hell...in america every time I've gone to the beach there's probably 1 or 2 cis women that actually look average...everyone else is either too fat or too skinny or have a more manly frame than me and I'm maab. I think people are just overreacting and caring too much about women's bodies to be honest, especially ones that are in the media.

Though in every photo I've seen of her, her hips are almost always wider than her shoulders, exception being extreme angled photos. Her waist size is kind of hidden most of the time because of her clothes, but apparently her hip/waist ratio is .71~.

She's also very tall and wears heels a lot so it makes her appear even bigger than most women as well.
>>
>>6634518
because they repainted it after it got torched in the War of 1812
>>
>>6634039
You're stupid, she's given birth.
>>
>>6634039
>Thoughts?

Well my first thought is you are a retard, my second thought is that you are a retard.

Michelle only has "man arms" when considered in a vacuum. If you look at her brother, who is actually a man, you will see her body isn't shit compared to his. They are both much larger and have more muscle mass than an average person of the same sex, that is why Michelle looks "masculine".

She also has children, and Malia looks exactly like a kic between her parents. Malia is also 6'1" and has a huge forehead...... maybe she is a tranny too?

Fuckin morons.
>>
>>6634039
No she's just black.
>>
File: confirmed.jpg (61KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.jpg
61KB, 440x398px
>>6634956

>Malia is also 6'1" and has a huge forehead
>maybe she is a tranny too?
>>
>>6635166
That's a nice cumrag
>>
>>6634039
nah, niggers are just full of testosterone
>>
>>6634039
she... she literally has biological children

how fucking stupid are you
>>
>>6634191
>extreme beauty standards

Not looking like a failed tranny isn't extreme you tool.
>>
>>6635425
>looking like a failed tranny
Seems like it's been just fine for her.
>>
>>6634453
That's just stupid people being stupid. Remember when he was given so much shit for going to a black church? I'd say it's ironic to call him a muslim when he's killed more than the past three presidents, but muslims do like killing other muslims
>>
>itt some retards think first lady is a tranny because she's 5'11 and has a fitness routine and she's black and has given birth to two children

what's next, you want the birth tapes? you gonna have the trump get some top men looking for michelle obama's tapes of her giving birth to prove that she's cis?

this whole board is fucking retarded but the trannies really take the god damn cake.
>>
>>6635425
Lay off the anime
>>
>>6634039
west african/bantu haplo group has higher levels of test. in females and higher rates of estrogen in males. on average
>>
File: justin_trudeau-300x231.jpg (10KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau-300x231.jpg
10KB, 300x231px
>>6634868
Never forget when Canada btfo'd the US of A
>>
>>6634637
Alright. Let's play make-believe, and Michelle Obama is, in fact, a deep stealth trans woman, and all the crazy hoops that means she and her husband have been jumping through to make it seem like it could be otherwise from every probable angle.

Why are you, a trans woman, so intent on outing her? She's a woman. She has never made her trans (or cis) status your business. Quit making fanfic about her. It's creepy.
>>
>>6635166
>and has a huge forehead
Yeah... And I bet you think a "huge forehead" is a masculine trait. When in reality, it's a feminine trait.

It's also impossible to have a small chin when you pull up your lower lip up to your nose.
>>
Amerifats have forgotten what it looks like to be in shape baka
>>
>>6638114
Canada wasn't even a country in the war of 1812, it was British regulars

and it doesn't matter, you guys are our bitch anyway
>>
>>6638846
and your china's bitch too
>>
>>6638894
nah, they'd rather have our business than a war

you're still ultimate bitch status, like 80% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border

if that's not a parasite I don't know what is
>>
>>6638616
nah there just skinny and anorexic
>>
>>6638915
>What is climate
You're free to go to Alaska if you like wastelands so much
>>
Maybe she's just really into JJBA.
>>
File: 1469832895356.jpg (248KB, 920x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1469832895356.jpg
248KB, 920x1346px
no, but chelsea absolutely is

>that adam's apple
>>
>>6645371
who?
>>
>>6634039
it's a fun little fantasy to me as an intersex woman because wouldn't that just be the ultimate female power fantasy for an amab, ever since i was a little kid i've had fantasies of being First Lady (being president looked way too stressful)

>>6634321
this

>>6634686
also this, while also adding that there is a very underestimated amount of unknowingly intersex people, it's surprisingly common for someone to go their whole life having an undetectable intersex disorder and we're discovering new ones into the modern era

it's important to remember that physical sex is on a spectrum and more people than we currently realize could be in the middle rather than at the two ends

>>6645371
omg, is that Ivanka with her?? that's crazy
>>
>>6634039
>Alex jones
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.