[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf to cuddle while playing video games Are there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1344096008330.jpg (340KB, 1053x968px) Image search: [Google]
1344096008330.jpg
340KB, 1053x968px
>tfw no bf to cuddle while playing video games
Are there any good video games with gay romance yet?
>>
>>6626388
TES?
> good
Mass Effect, Dragonage ?
>>
TLOU has really cute lesbian teenage romance
>>
>>6626388
Undertale has that fish warrior and that lizard scientist be lesbian together
>>
>>6626539
the guard monsters, too
>>
>>6626539
Looking more for games with like active romance i can get into, not just games with gay characters
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1280x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1280x1064px
>>6626388
>TFW no bf to play Souls with
>>
>>6626492
Yeah play these if you want the romance option.
>>
>>6626388
>Are there any good video games with gay romance yet?

I mean Fable is pretty good, Fable II is even pretty good if you didnt pay attention to the hype surrounding it. Bioware shit is blatant pandering now
>>
>>6626564
you could try stardew valley. it's a bit of a niche game, but it has a romance mechanic and you can romance characters of any gender.
>>
>>6626388
Dragon Age: Origins still remains the best game for gay romance

>>6627826
>Bioware shit is blatant pandering now
It's true, I don't know what happened, but Origins at least was beautiful and they can never take that from us
>>
>>6626709
Same here. Too bad my steam friend into souls and happens to live in the same state is straight.
>>
>>6626388
Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and every Fallout game except 3
>>
>>6627826
>>6628514
I don't really think it's pandering. Is it pandering if the female romance option is very attractive and perhaps sexual? Not imo.

But I'm filthy writer plebian no one gives a fuck what we think
>>
>>6628591
>tfw you play Souls with your crush almost everyday
>tfw it's never gonna happen

hold me
>>
File: 1469341829766.jpg (122KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1469341829766.jpg
122KB, 960x639px
>Tfw if steam didn't exist I never would've got a bf
>He has shit taste in vidya though
I'm trying to fix it but it's tough. Fucking mobas ruined gaming.
>>
File: Bastard Bonds.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bastard Bonds.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
Bastard Bonds is a pretty good game with a potential romance subplot with Nazar(The tan orc on the upper left.)
It's really more of a series of easter eggs, but it's still pretty good. I'd definitely rate it higher than DA:O's Zevran romance, which was the previous reigning champion, so I guess there's that.
>>
>>6628745
Where. pls.
>>
>>6628928
You can like League of Legends and the classics at the same time though.
>>
>>6630919
>can't
>>
>>6627826
>Bioware shit is blatant pandering now

I find this ironic, because their previous games went out of their way to exclude the possibility of same-sex romances. e.g. Baldur's Gate II would allow you to pair your player character with any NPC ally of the opposite sex, but the programmers specifically put in a restriction to prevent same-sex interactions. I recall fans requesting the addition of same-sex romances on the message boards for YEARS. Bioware persistently ignored any feedback on the matter.

I actually stopped buying Bioware products after that. I didn't even realize later games had made an (unfortunately shoehorned) effort to reach out to LGBT audiences; but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the company censored us in the first place. I haven't bought a Bioware product since 2000, and I have no intention of ever doing so again.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 768x1024px
>>6628745
>Yfw made a Griffith clone knight for DS2 and kept summoning BFF who had a guts style character throughout half the game
>>
>>6631452
>bf or bff?
Key difference.
>>
File: truck_tt.png (144KB, 334x265px) Image search: [Google]
truck_tt.png
144KB, 334x265px
>>6626388
>sim lesbian couples are not able to move in together fast enough
>flaw of programming
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.