[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a femboy bf who else here knows this feel? isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1443407347015.png (333KB, 941x753px) Image search: [Google]
1443407347015.png
333KB, 941x753px
>tfw you have a femboy bf
who else here knows this feel? isn't it just the absolute best? :3 post cute stories about your fem partners!
>>
>>6626135
>femboy
>degenerate
>>
>>6626135
How long before he goes mtf on you?
>>
>>6626238
I'm bi and have done mtf chicks before so if he does I'm fine with it, I just like feminine partners of any gender
>>
>>6626256
...Does have boyboobs already or
>>
>>6626267
no but desu I'd like it, the pics I've seen of them on here turn me on
>>
>>6626135
I know there are femboy tops out there, but the only one I met kind of creeped me out. Are there any femboy tops that are into transgirls that AREN'T creepy?
>>
>>6626323
What made them creepy, familam?
>>
A cute feminine guy with little hrt-induced boobs makes the best boyfriend! Perfect for squirming under the covers with naked!
>>
>>6626297
Manipulate him into going on preservatives and it's a win-win
>>
>>6626355
tried to cuddle with me when he was semi naked literally right next to my bf of the time, grabbed my butt when i asked him not to, although i think he may have been slightly inebriated or something at the time so i'm not totally hating him or anything, he was super cute, but .... yeah creepy
>>
>>6626367
he's scared of male ageing so it probably will happen eventually, I wouldn't want to be pushy about something so serious though. if it happens it'll happen naturally.
>>
>>6626379
Poor thing, femboys don't seem to get any easy choices.
>>
>>6626557
they don't. idk how he feels about boobs from hrt. but he puts a LOT of effort into his appearance, he's a good boy.
>>
Jesus,i started mones and feel a lot younger.He will see it when the time comes. In the mean time enjoy him.
>>
>>6626367
>Manipulate him into going on preservatives and it's a win-win

What the fuck are preservatives?

Don't fucking manipulate your partners you sick cunts.
>>
I hate the little bastard. Never date someone younger than you.
>>
>>6627980
grill pills
>>
femboy here applying for gf
>>
>>6628036
is trans gf ok? Or did you want a cis girl for some reason.
>>
>>6626557
>>6626607
i'm reading this as i'm putting on my moisturizer and dry shampoo before bed and oh lord the feels
>>
>>6629327
>>6626379

I really didn't want to grow tits, felt like I'd stop being a boy and become something else. But doing nothing would've been even more miserable.
>>
>>6629450
hehe... I'm a trans girl that also didnt really want to grow breasts before I started hrt (partially because I had a bunch of FTM friends and no MTF ones, and also my mom constantly told me how grateful I should be that I didn't have breasts and how awful they were when I was growing up) and even though I wanted to be a girl, the idea of breasts seemed scary and unappealing. But then I got them and realized they were actually really nice, and amazing, and not bad at all. I also realized why I was always disgusted when I looked at my chest in the mirror before HRT.
>>
>>6629479
>have small tits
>desperately hate them
thanks estrogen
>>
>>6629493
That must suck. I guess you could always just risk osteoperosis? Or SERMs... (although I hear those are really hardcore, chemo basically) It sucks that there aren't more options for femboys and other nb people.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.