[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an honest opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 0726161034b[1].jpg (816KB, 2560x1440px)
0726161034b[1].jpg
816KB, 2560x1440px
I have a hard time believing that I'm cute and pretty and always think that when other people tell me that I'm cute/pretty I think they are just saying that because they feel like they have to.
So I decided to post a pic on for the internet to judge me honestly.

(mind the mirror)
>>
Baby, you're disgusting
>>
>>6625175
finally someone who agrees with me
I tell that to people all the time and they don't believe me
>>
Sadly no but I can see you are early (less than 2y) into transition.

Keep working on yourself.
>>
Why the... long face.

kek
>>
>>6625222
thanks, but I'm not on HRT yet.....
But, what you said did make my day thank you
>>
>>6625225
I was doing poses and that was just one of them I did
>>
>>6625232
well in that case you look pretty good desu, for pre-mones
get your eyebrows professionally plucked and shaped ASAP though, that's a serious tell and yours are way too thick atm and you can fix it easily
>>
>>6625247
thanx
>>
Future hon desu, gl with that brow, chin and 7head.
>>
>>6625251
also maybe get bangs, you need a different hairstyle. try curling your hair, that face shape needs something other than the lank hair you've got atm
>>
>>6625155
at a glance your face reminds me of a pre-puberty tomboyish girl (up to age 8-9), scaled up to your current size.

further looking into your upper arm muscle bulge gave clues, coupled with the shoulder, neck/collar bone area, lack of dip in the torso, at that height in relation to the sink, summing up to something is odd with the mismatch of the face with the body.

in a pic it's hard to tell your mannerism, voice and personality so can't really tell how those compliment your looks.

in short, you look cute in a 8-year-old pre-puberty tomboyish girl cute kind of way for the face. the way a little child is cute. pretty? nope.
>>
>>6625289
you honesty is approved, my friend
I can send my voice if you want to hear it
>>
>>6625301
nah, it's fine.

how you are perceived will vary greatly with people who are more critical with looks and shit.

your true friends should be able to see through your outer appearance and gauge your inside so that's where their opinions of you might differ from your visual.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.