[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

detrans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: time.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
time.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I am considering detransitioning out of many reasons. You are free to convince me otherwise but I doubt you can.

First, people have been doing nothing but hugbox me. They are saying how "cute" and "fem" I have become and how even my voice got higher when there is no proof of that. I asked a friend of mine what he thinks and he said I "look like a guy with long hair" and that I "sound like a guy" and that he doesn't see much of a difference except those bumps on my chest.
Second, mom never once referred to me as a "she" because she thinks I must be going through a phase and that she "never saw that coming" and that "I was supposed to be a guy."
Third, I don't want to alienate anybody. I don't want to be one of those visible stereotypical man-looking trannies who are nothing but a laughing stock to everybody.
Fourth, I am too tall. 5'11 women sure do exist but 5'11 man-faced trannies will always stick out no matter how you slice it. Even if my mannerisms was on point and everything I'd still look like a woman with acromegaly at best.
Fifth, I was fucked by T beyond repair. My face is okay (long eyelashes, somewhat full lips, brows not too thick) but my head is narrow and masc and my mid face is too long for female range, not to mention my masculine upper lip:nose ratio. From my understanding this isn't something FFS can fix.

Seriously why bother transitioning when you can't and will never pass?
>>
File: 1460953129582.png (112KB, 206x226px) Image search: [Google]
1460953129582.png
112KB, 206x226px
>it's a "not even 6' tall tranny complains about being tall" thread
>>
show pic tho
>>
>>6623891
5'11 is super tall tho my man
>>
>>6623914
im fine with being 6 feet since my mom is 6 feet too desu
>>
were you happier living as a man?
>>
>>6624007
Nope.
>>
>>6624038
living as a man, or continuing transition which may one day work for you

which is the easier pill to swallow?
>>
This is why I will only come out when / if I ever pass
>>
>>6623828
In order:
>1. It's only true if it's negative
>2. My mom would know better than me
>3. If I hate them, everyone else must
>4. Completely irrelevant height insecurity
>5. Pedaled insecurity for trannies: minute flaws make you inescapably manly

I mean, detransition if that's what you feel is best, but it sounds like you're doing it to spite yourself.

Wait, didn't we just have this exact thread in a different format? When I tell you your friend is an ass and suggest you get better, are you going to respond that he's your only friend and that you're too scared and socially awkward to make friends?
>>
im in a similar situation
i've been on hrt for over 2 years and despite being 5'3'' with a small frame and a somewhat feminine face i still get gendered male constantly, i dont know what the fuck to do and as you said everyone is saying
>how "cute" and "fem" I have become and how even my voice got higher when there is no proof of that.

HUGBOX EVERYWHERE

and just as well when i ask my friends they say that i just look like a guy aswell

i tried to stop caring but its eating me from inside
>>
>>6624179
>5'3'' with a small frame and a somewhat feminine face

How is that even POSSIBLE my dude

you must have a terrible hair game or something
>>
>>6623828
You stupid idiot, if you are going to detransition do it because it's best for you, not because "some people r mean 2 me :("

People are cunts. Now stop being a triggered bitch and go make yourself cute.
>>
>>6624070
It will not work out for me on any day I am afraid. The easier pill for me to swallow is to continue living as a man on estrogen tbhon.

>>6624179
>i tried to stop caring but its eating me from inside
Iktf. If only I saw that my transitioning is actually going somewhere then I would see a reason to keep trying because then it would be meaningful but since I look all the same to people, seriously, why even bother at all?

>>6624208
If only I wanted to stop transitioning because "pplz r mean :'(" and not due to the "never being seen as a woman" reason.

>Now stop being a triggered bitch and go make yourself cut
I can't become something I was never meant to be, famallamadingdong.
>>
>>6624198
nope, i actually dont know what's wrong, i guess too many small tells actually add up
>>
>>6624231
Being a man on E is pretty good too desu
>>
>>6624269
Sure, anything beats being continuously poisoned by T
>>
>>6624208
Fuck off passing scum
>>
File: x_4a4a6eeb.jpg (40KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
x_4a4a6eeb.jpg
40KB, 403x604px
>>6623828
>feel ree to convince me otherwise

honestly no one gives a shit u little faggot femboy who took it too far

if you wanna detrans that means you were never trans to begin with

just an hero instead desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.