[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like for a qt guy to love you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (239KB, 670x1316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 670x1316px
What is it like for a qt guy to love you?
>>
Best feeling in the world tbqh
>>
>>6623091
That feel when you think you're enough of a qt guy to enable this. That feel when you don't get out of the house enough to meet people. That feel when you're semi famous and the only existence is fear of being recognized if you try to indulge in degenerate activities that you lust for.
>>
>>6623716
What are you famous for
>>
>>6623091
Like walking just a few centimeters above the ground, a cushion of care and warmth lies between you and the dirty world. It can reach out to sully you still, but your bf will just brush the ugliness off and kiss you clean.

I miss bf
>>
What's it like for anyone to love you?
>>
>>6623716
>That feel when you don't get out of the house enough to meet people.

of course.
they're always neet losers
>>
>>6623091
It's so so lovely, >>6631176 definitely has the right idea.
>tfw you're lying in bed holding his soft, warm body against you with your heads nestled together and it feels like the rest of the world has melted away and all that exists is the two of you in that perfect, gentle moment
a femboyfriend is the best boyfriend
>>
File: 1387597046800.jpg (102KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
1387597046800.jpg
102KB, 400x353px
You feel constantly insecure that he will leave you and find someone actually deserving and pretty enough for him. You never believe it when he says he loves you and overthink every interaction you both have, searching for the evidence to confirm that's he's been lying this whole time. You drive him insane asking him for confirmation if he REALLY loves you.

And then he leaves you...
>>
>>6632211
Omg this is me.
He hasn't left me yet though.
Now I'm even more insecure.
>>
>>6632230
If I can offer any advice, it would be to trust him when he says he loves you, just accept it. Constantly doubting his love is a self fulfilling prophecy and will eventually kill all the love he had for you in the first place.

Though if you're as insane as I am this advice will mean nothing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.