[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay General - Top Secret Information Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 76

File: gossip.jpg (57KB, 607x319px) Image search: [Google]
gossip.jpg
57KB, 607x319px
Found a sex video of AnnSkellington fucking some dude: http://www.myvidster.com/video/69944235/FRIENDS_FUCKIING_-_MalteEXXX

Compare his face with: http://deploy.loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/lgbt/image/1467/30/1467302231050.jpg

Old Thread: >>6619894
>>
>>6622496

Ok you got me there

I want an infinity pool
>>
File: o2BwAL.gif (3MB, 358x270px) Image search: [Google]
o2BwAL.gif
3MB, 358x270px
Ayyyyyy I'm back, motherfuckers
tranny jannies banned for me some BS but I waited it out like the good boy I am
>>
File: bitchwho.gif (1009KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
bitchwho.gif
1009KB, 245x165px
>>6623004
>The Grinch
Doesn't ring a bell
Have we spoken before?
>>
>>6623047
hes the villain from the movie
>>
>>6622995
Post slutty pics please. Maybe wearing a skirt. I am a scientist doing research.
>>
File: 3.jpg (26KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
26KB, 337x450px
>>6622995
Imagine being Bully in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Shitler, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Bully and not only sit in that chair while Shitler flaunts its disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing its stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking visage but its haughty attitude as everyone on set tells it it's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHITLER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on its dimpled stomach as it sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "statuesque (for that is what it calls itself)" beauty, the beauty it worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bully. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>6622995
Literally Hitler?
>>
>>6622995
Oh shit welcome back
>>
>>6623051
who?

>>6623056
maybe throw some of the grant money my way and we'll see what happens ; ^)

>>6623057
v. me

>>6623063
who?

>>6623081
thx

>>6623094
r u lost
>>
>>6623106
the grinch
>>
File: 1.png (618KB, 839x719px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
618KB, 839x719px
>>6623106
Me, you, rugby, dann and others played payday 2 back in femgen 2013-2014, pic attached lol

I was gonna ask to get added to the Skype group buttttt there isn't one anymore
>>
>>6623132
Yeah I know who you are
I was just being a bitch
there's a discord, not a skype
also femgen is trash
>>
>>6623140
Ok cool, I figured
Nothing's changed then
Could you add me?
Agreed
>>
>>6622479
>bottom sniffs poppers
degenerate
>>
What are your instant turnoffs, Gaygen?

Two of mine are people who vote republican and people who think badly of people who smoke weed.
>>
>>6623749
mine are people that care about politics and that uses drugs.
>>
>>6623762

Well edge'd, m8.
>>
>>6621243
I still have a strong attraction to guys, in a romantic way, its all I really want. The sex thing is odd, for the most part I don't think about it or just don't get too involved in thinking about it. The weird thing is I will have random bursts of wanting sex pretty bad and then I will fantasise about it a lot.

>>6623749
Hmm, I'm quite leaniant when it comes to a lot of peoples interests and stuff because I like to try stuff out, so not much there puts me off.

I think excessive drug use would though, I don't mind them doing drugs every so often, unless it became a serious problem. I wouldn't date anyone that did anything really hard, I think cocaine is probably where I start drawing the line, if they're doing that all the time.
>>
>>6623749
Arrogance and shallowness.

(yes, I'm ugly)
>>
>>6623861
i can sort of relate, except i like seeing pretty dicks sometimes
dont rly want 2 touch one tho
i think mutual masturbation is the only kind of ""sex"" id enjoy

>>6623749
i cant stand people who wont share their hobbies. it makes me feel like theyre either boring or embaressed
>>
I'm straight, but I want to suck sock and lose my virginity to a guy.

Is it normal to like dicks and be turned on by the idea of bottoming if someone is straight?
>>
>>6623969
>sock

I meant cock, lol.
>>
>>6623974
just admit that you actually do want to suck sock while getting pounded
>>
>>6624044

Eww, no. lol

I do want to be pounded, though.
>>
File: tesla.jpg (237KB, 1253x1253px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
237KB, 1253x1253px
>tfw no futurist bf
>tfw no free energy bf

Why live when nearly all guys these days are so boring, caught up in their fleshly desires, and aren't doing anything truly amazing to change the world and the future of mankind.

Seriously...why do all gays think if they have a cute face and a model body they are worth a damn? I've yet to meet one gay guy who has a higher purpose. They're all corrupt and filled with darkness. Why is there no Tesla's in the gay world?

"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work."

"Can anyone doubt to-day that all the millions of individuals and all the innumerable types and characters constitute an entity, a unit? Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable."

"It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making."

"What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strifeā€¦ Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment."
>>
>>6623969
Yes, any real man appreciates dicks, it is the epitome of masculinity.
>>
File: didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>6624074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3mC4485Ue0
>>
>>6624074
You don't seem busy doing amazing world-changing things yourself.
>>
File: Ellen-laughing.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ellen-laughing.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>6624084
>>
>>6624074
>>
>>6624078

I love dicks, especially when they're uncut with smooth shinny heads.

I'd like one in my mouth now, mmm.
>>
>>6624080
>>6624084
>>6624088

Just furthers my point... Why can't you see your own corruption and work on becoming a better person? Why do you expect someone to lead the way for you and hold your hand...like an autistic manbaby?
>>
>>6624097
...and with a very bushy hairy base with large hairy balls too.

http://uncbr.tumblr.com/post/145317647970/smleglover7-wonderful
>>
>>6624097
Just means you have good taste, not gay at all.
>>
>>6624074
Sadly I think its already game over, I feel like we are on the precipice of a collapse now. Trouble is that with capitalism and western life as a whole all of this stuff is ingrained into you, its everywhere, everyone is materialistic, judgemental and unempathical towards others.

At the same time though I don't feel a world without pride would be a good one, if nobody has their differences of opinion then there's no room to discuss those differences and find new things. I think it would lead to some "grey" society of drones. Sure, you'd all be equal, but you'd all be identical.

I've never really thought to much about the latter though, that was just a quick assumption.

>>6623910
Mmm, I also like dicks and males bodies and whatnot, it's just I don't really get too excited over it now. It's strange though, I think this lack of excitement mainly effects images and videos, I might get hard but I still don't feel much. Whereas in real life if I see an attractive guy I actively want to talk to them and stuff, but even so sex is just not what I think about, not for some time of getting to know someone actually.

I'm really not sure where it stems from, just a few years ago all I could think of was cocks, fit muscular bodies and such. Relationships still held high dominance back then, though sexual encounters weren't far behind in desire. I think its just as I'm getting older now I'm slowly becoming more depressed and just don't care for menial things anymore, I just desire the relationship above all else.
>>
>>6623468

and ANN is fucking him bareback with no condom
>>
File: uCPOpQT.gif (2MB, 320x215px) Image search: [Google]
uCPOpQT.gif
2MB, 320x215px
>>6624108
My life is complete and happy full of love and peace. I don't need anything more than what I have. My life is perfect the way it is. Sooooo, go fuck yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q9UAbxNlWg
>>
>>6624109

Mmm, yeah. I love big balls. I like trimmed, but not shaved, with a thick shaft and a plump, juicy head.

>>6624111

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>6624113
ive never rly been into anal sex and i think blowjobs are often awkward unless both ppl are way 2 n2 it
>>
File: 1468647903448.jpg (53KB, 662x462px) Image search: [Google]
1468647903448.jpg
53KB, 662x462px
>>6624127
http://67.media.tumblr.com/23cc3a75dd034588a154cbd6c5c669e7/tumblr_o75e3kR5XE1uyz05ao1_540.jpg
>>
>>6624113
>I just desire a relationship above all else.

Is what you truly desire a gay relationship or do you desire a higher relationship with God?

I feel as if most people, especially gays confuse the two. They think some other guy is going to give them some sort of extraordinary love that is going to make all their problems in life go away and is going to make everything right again. They live in a state of denial like >>6624117. I feel you have fallen into that trap of believing some other human can supply you with all you need. Have you ever read the bible?
>>
File: 9ekRf.gif (403KB, 380x298px) Image search: [Google]
9ekRf.gif
403KB, 380x298px
>>6624137
>>
>>6624132

I like to imagine what it's like to run my tongue around someone's forskin.
>>
File: 9GA9g.gif (949KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
9GA9g.gif
949KB, 450x253px
>>6624145
don't imagine; just do it

>don't end up like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X14e9Fwxa8w
>>
>>6624131
Never been into sex at all then? I hear you on blowjobs, personally like giving them but I don't like to receive them, it feels sooooo weird. I guess I'd get used to it if I let people do it more but eh.

>>6624137
Nah, I'm not waiting for this miracle person to come along and fix my life, I'm not that deluded. I just want someone to love, it sucks having all this inside you and nobody to pour it on, so you just have this constantly seeking affection of people you crush on subdrive.

No thanks, religion isn't for me, I find almost all religious concepts absolutely ludicrous and downright ridiculous. I've never met a religious person that wasn't utterly brainwashed by it, I feel like they've wasted their lives praying to a god that isn't there, or simply isn't listening.

That said though if they feel they'll complete the ultimate goal then their lives aren't of waste to themselves.

Oh, why am I even talking about this on here...
>>
File: lightning strikes.gif (1MB, 489x354px) Image search: [Google]
lightning strikes.gif
1MB, 489x354px
>>6624139

>jajajaja look at me
>I didn't read your post but I'll respond to it anyway
>jajajaja i love my ignorance
>jajaja i love being a degenerate
>>
>>6624166
Not him but I don't get how people can have such a casual attitude towards sex. Even the smallest of wounds in your mouth from brushing your teeth can cause you to be infected by most stds.
And knowing MSM as a group have the second highest percentage of stds, only surpassed by trannies, is enough to put any sexual want in me away.
>>
>>6624169
>I just want someone to love, it sucks having all this inside you and nobody to pour it on, so you just have this constantly seeking affection of people you crush on subdrive.

Pour your love & praise onto God and those in your community who need help. That's what we're all required to do. Once you start loving God and other unfortunate people things will go well in the relationship department for you. Your true colors won't be so dull and they'll radiate out of you. You will be in the right mindset to find a everlasting relationship with someone else only once you start giving back to others.
>>
File: Loahn.jpg (50KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Loahn.jpg
50KB, 615x409px
>>6624170
>(you)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYFna7Y37F8
>>
>>6624181
Haha, I've spent my whole life giving to people and you don't get fuck all back, you just get taken for granted and walked over.
>>
>>6624185

>spent my whole life giving to people

What exactly have you done besides boast?
Have you ever volunteered at a soup kitchen? a homeless shelter?
Have you ever bought a homeless person off the street a meal? or given them money you'd rather fo spent on one of your stupid bikes?
>>
File: tights-achoo.jpg (25KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
tights-achoo.jpg
25KB, 475x267px
>>6624175
>vast majority of stds can be cured with penicillin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zls2rUM9ZAk
>>
>>6624192
Essentially, I've given money to people, given food to them, gave one dude money to sleep somewhere for a night. Lots of random little things like that, not targeted directly towards those not well off, just people that needed help at the time.

I didn't mean it against people in such situations, I just meant people who take advantage of you once they know you're a giving person. They seem to do it almost subconsciously and don't realise some people are aware of ulterior motives.
>>
>>6624169
not really

>>6624192
ive done all of these things except maybe the last and i feel worse off for all of them
>>
File: 1464895076602.gif (929KB, 245x195px) Image search: [Google]
1464895076602.gif
929KB, 245x195px
>>6624192
People like you are so annoying.
>>
>>6624194
Even if I managed to get over my fears of stds I'd still have other issues that would prevent me from being sexual. My gaze is always turned inwards and I'm never in the here and now to enjoy the moment moment, always inside my own head being a bumbler.
>>
File: stevethefaceofautism.jpg (124KB, 503x562px) Image search: [Google]
stevethefaceofautism.jpg
124KB, 503x562px
>>6624221
Your condition is known as autism.
>>
>>6624225
Good to know, thank you Dr. Anonstein
>>
>>6624200
>>6624206

1. Your first mistake.... Charity without God doesn't reap any rewards.

2. Your second mistake...God requires that you have total faith. He may require you to give away everything or allow a homeless person to live with you in your house. Building relationships with homeless people and those in need will help them more than throwing a dollar their way or buying them one meal. Truly help them. Don't just feel pity for them.
>>
>>6624217

Good. Allow me to annoy you into repentance.
>>
>>6624166

I want to, but I'm so shy and awkward. I want to get a job with a lot of coworkers so I can learn to socialize better and maybe find a bf.
>>
How many of you in the UK have allowed a refugee in your home/apartment to live with you? Why aren't you helping them? Be compassionate. Do onto others as you want done onto you. Why aren't you showing them that you care about their well-being? Teach them how to live within a new society under a new system of governance and rules.

How do you expect them to just adapt to a new system unless you help them and show them love?
>>
>>6624253
i dont think imposing myself on homeless people for a very warped interpretation of charity makes sense.
ā€œBeware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.ā€œ is Matthew 6:1
I generally agree with Proverbs 31:8 and believe that the charity a loving god would truly support is the kind that would bring true change to the lives of homeless people, and would require real support of the services homeless people need. giving individuals money doesnt address the root of the problem at all.
>>
>>6624253
>Charity without God doesn't reap any rewards

Sounds like a real jerk.
>>
>>6624279

It's not a warped interpretation at all. I just have left out a few things.

Once you're saved and the holy spirit has entered and been sealed in you...the Holy Spirit will guide you on who can be helped that you come across, so you will know which person to help and who to avoid. Not all homeless people of course are ready to be helped, some will downright try to kill you, and that's why you need the guidance of the holy spirit to tell you and let you know who can be helped and who will benefit from you taking action...so the holy spirit can do his work. Once you give up your life to Jesus Christ, you become a vessel and he works through you and guides you. God will shower you with many gifts in this world and the next when you truly allow yourself to be empty of ego, pride, and your desires and do his work on Earth. It's a hard life though, because we are inherently sinners, and I can totally understand why many can't grasp the true message of the bible or my words which I type.

Ultimately as true Christians we don't do anything to help others. Only God is good...we never pat ourselves on the back or glorify ourselves. All the glory goes to God. God heals. God helps. We are simply his chess pieces to trump over all.
>>
>>6622479
someone needs to tell the marshall flight centre in huntington alabama about this
https://www.change.org/p/ohcwebteam-msfc-nasa-gov-annskellington-needs-to-post-lewdvids
>>
>>6624225
Autism has a handsome face
>>
>>6624310

What if the Christian god isn't real?
>>
>>6624275
I don't want them here at all. If i was to help anyone it would be a native British person who needs help, not some person who shouldn't be here
>>
>>6624310
i would think a homeless person who tries to kill people needs the most help
also, i'm under the impression that god does not ask us to give up our agency for any reason, including for him to do charity on earth. that would be forsaking the gift of free will and would run contrary to the idea that he challenges us with difficult choices.
i think i'm just going to ignore your posts from now on because you seem actually very unfamiliar with the bible despite claiming to follow its message. have you tried having your pastor explain it to you?
>>
>>6624323

This is something only a non-believer can say because those who are real Christians have a personal relationship with God. They may be brought up to heaven for a message or mission. Jesus may appear to them in an open-eye visual, a dream, or speak to them to give them a message. Etc. When you are on the right path miracles just seem to come your way and happen without you asking. God knows what you need and he will provide for you. I'm not saying he will magically make money fall from the sky, enable you to win the lottery or provide you with material possessions..those things aren't the goal of any real Christian... but he will provide you what you need and send you the right people to be around to help do his work on Earth.
>>
>>6624349
this doesnt seem right for any branch of christianity
what denomination do you belong to?
>>
>>6624326

We're all different and God only gives us what we can handle. I'm not saying that homeless person who wants to kill won't be helped by another one of God's servants, but you may not be the right person to help them so the holy spirit may tell you to avoid them!

You seem to always want to find fault in everything I say horror, due to constantly being on the fence about God in your own life. Maybe you should focus within about what's really haunting you and ask God to help heal you of your pains and unforgivingness for those who have hurt you in the past. You are seething with bitterness about many things. I'll put you on my prayer list.
>>
File: 1444452362887.png (198KB, 775x550px) Image search: [Google]
1444452362887.png
198KB, 775x550px
What the fuck is wrong with me

I'm a guy who is having gay thoughts a lot, thought I was straight before now probably bi atleast or gay. Every time I think about gay stuff I feel fucking sick. I don't care about being gay or if I really was I am happy to accept it, but I can't shake this sickening feeling. I just know it's not fucking natural, its not natural to want to have a dick in your ass. That's not what it's designed for.

Playing with toys in my butt feels so fucking good but the second I come I feel so fucking horrible. Like I almost want to kill myself. I panic that I'm ruining my anus every fucking time, I spent the next 3 or 4 hours after it swearing I'll never do it again, and decide to throw my toys out. The only thing that stops me is I've already done it several times and I hate having to rebuy them. I pace up and down my house thinking how I'm going to explain to my family and friends how I need to shit out of bag out of my stomach now because I was doing gay shit and ruined my anus.

I'm not religious at all and have never been brought up religiious but every time I do gay shit and feel horrible I feel like god or nature is punishing me.

I just know it's not natural to feel this way.

[reposting cause i posted this in a dead thread]
>>
>>6624349
Why doesn't God do that for everyone tho? If he wants a personal relationship I would be pretty willing if the creator of the universe actually reached out to me. Like actually, not in vague signs. Seems like if he was going to show heaven to anyone it would be non-believers
>>
>>6624364

I'm not in any denomination. I don't attend a church and never have been part of one. I found the truth through reading the bible, asking for forgiveness(repenting), following the commandments, and praying.
>>
>>6624375
>I don't care about being gay
>Every time I think about gay stuff I feel fucking sick
One of these things is not true.
In all seriousness, I'd recommend seeing a therapist. It sounds like you've got some anxiety issues going on.
>>
>>6624393
I meant like, I'm fine with being gay socially. I'm not worried about the social implications just the physical ones really.
>>
>>6624369
you just seem to be genuinely unaware of what you're talking about.

>>6624379
there's several actual explainations for this and i'm willing to bet he doesn't know any of them, though he might look them up now that someone is calling him out.

>>6624391
you obviously didnt understand any of it then, since you're answering things in ways that run contrary to what the bible says.
do you even understand what prayer is? do you actually understand the commandments? have you sought out works that are less translated in order to better understand what god meant?
repetence isn't even about asking for forgiveness and yet you conflated the two. it's about changing who you are to serve god and to turn away from sin.
you're completely full of shit and need to spend more time understanding your own beliefs and less time shitposting in shitpost general
>>
>>6624396
I'm certainly not qualified, but from my psych courses at uni it sounds like you're having obsessive thoughts.
Like I said, seeing a therapist might be the way to go.
>>
>>6622479
>tfw no creator god bf
>>
>>6624407
What are the explanations?
>>
>invite a guy over for a hook-up
>he can't stay hard
>sucks me off at the start, but refuses to finish me off after he spends 15 minutes jerking his flaccid cock

You had one job.
>>
>>6624423
some people believe that god has already predetermined who is allowed into heaven and will grant his grace only to those he decided on. it's a part of predestination.
an alternate explaination is that it's just one of god's many tests. we're all supposed to have different challenges laid before us by god; doubt would clearly be a powerful test.
another explaination is that god uses signs to exert his will on many people who have lost their path en masss, and that those who recieve signs are, at best, a pawn. god is omniscient so he knows how these signs will be recieved; i think a decent example of this via the bible is somewhere in judges, where gideon needs a shitload of signs before he trusts god despite essentially being told word for word.
signs arent even really a part of how god is supposed to come to people iirc. i believe there's a bible verse about how an evil generation seeks a sign.
i'm only really familiar with catholicism, methodism, and what the bible itself says, and only loosely, so i'm sure there's more answers in different denominations.
>>
>>6624411
Yeah, even though I think you are right it doens't really make me feel any better unfortunately. Also I can't really afford therapy so i'm kinda fucked.
>>
>>6624475
Are you religious? You are very informed

But if God already determined I am going to hell why shouldn't I be gay?
Also that's mean, I don't want to go to hell
>>
>>6624500
no, i just have read the bible and used outside sources to try to understand it, since many biblical stories that arent overwhelmingly explicit can be hard to understand the first time.
predetermination is more of a calvinist thing i think and there's explainations for how it might work that don't mean we don't have free will. some people believe that god knows who can and cant be saved, for example, rather than decided who can or cant be saved. i believe that mormons actually believe that predestination means we all go to heaven, but they go to a better heaven, which desu sounds fine to me.
>>
>>6624379

>If God wants a relationship with us he needs to reach out to us.

God gives us all free will. It's up to you to reach out to him. Ultimately many non-believers have had divine interventions and have had experiences with going to heaven, meeting angels, and Jesus. There are millions of near-death experience reports to back this up. Many non-believers have also been helped on earth by Christians which has resulted in them becoming believers and experiencing a personal relationship with God. If you want a personal relationship with God, don't just put your feet in the water, start swimming and you'll eventually find him.

>>6624407
You seem to want everything to make sense in the constraints of biblical text and your analytical mind. You want me to fit into some stereotypical christian box. Yet, Jesus and his apostles didn't have a bible to go by. They didn't create any of the religions today. Please pray and allow yourself to be guided by the holy spirit.

What you're doing reminds me of Mark 9:38 - 9:41...

John said to Him, ā€œTeacher, we saw someone else driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not accompany us.ā€ But Jesus replied, ā€œDo not stop him. No one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me." For whoever is not against us is for us. Indeed, if anyone gives you even a cup of water because you bear the name of Christ, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward.

You're in constant judgement of every little thing I say to try to prove me wrong. What is your goal exactly? Is it to glorify God or is to cause division?
>>
>>6624482
Sorry to hear that, mate.
All I can really say is to remember that you have nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>6624520
Yeah its really hard to explain but its not a huge amount of shame, its like, I guess the closest thing I could say was when you were a kid and you did something really stupid, and almost fucked yourself up physically and then you felt incredible amount of like guilt because of it or worry or something. It feels like that.

I don't know its pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>6624514
you just seem very unfamiliar with the parts of the bible that arent quoted nonstop on the 700 club
>>
>>6624544

I didn't know memorizing the bible and attending a calvinist bible college was a necessary part of helping others come to know Jesus Christ.
>>
>>6624533

did your boipussy get rekt or something?
>>
>>6624583
i havent done either of those things and i think i could probably do a better job than u if i tried t b h
familiarity with the source material is probably a big benefit. theres an appropriate verse for essentially every situation.
>>
>>6624364
Stop engaging with the Jesusposter, dumbass. He posts this shit in every thread but gives up if nobody interacts with him.
>>
>>6624597
I've actually never had gay sex, only played with my toys which are actually on the modest-to-average size (nothing bigger then 5 inches and 3.5 girth)
>>
>>6624655
i won the fight tho
god chose me as his favorite
hes desperately looking up youtube videos where someone reads it for him so he can get on my level
>>
>>6624375
>I just know it's not fucking natural
a) neither is the internet
b) animals do gay shit too
>how I'm going to explain to my family and friends how I need to shit out of bag out of my stomach now because I was doing gay shit and ruined my anus
unless you're literally using one of those bad dragon xxl dildos that's not going to happen
go to therapy and get over your weird sexuality hangups.
>>
>>6624601

Relying on biblical text isn't what Jesus ever taught.

Jesus taught to rely on him. He shall be your only TEACHER, your only RABBI, your only MASTER. Trust in him with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding!

The bible is just a stepping stone. Once you have enough faith and have developed a personal relationship with Jesus you no longer need a bible.

Your viewpoints have everything to do with how you've been indoctrinated and educated by the system which Jesus stood against. You seem like the type who studies and practices until they become almost perfect, where as those who're naturally gifted and rely on Jesus have to do no such thing.

>>6624655
>>6624661

Humble yourselves - James 4:10
>>
>>6624660
Well then you're not going to damage yourself. How do you think some gay guys are able to take monster dicks? Do you think they walk around wearing nappies or a colostomy bag? Properly performed anal sex (i.e. with lube, and not with a horse) has been proven time and again not to increase the risk of incontinence according to a tonne of scientific studies and clinical reviews.
Especially if you're using SMALL toys. It's not really length that's a big deal, it's more girth that would make you incontinent, and small toys are no wider than the shits your arsehole is naturally able to squeeze out. Have you ever shitted yourself into incontinence? No? Well then you're fine. The sphincters are muscles that stretch, and the rectum itself is also stretchy (when you feel like you need to shit it's because stretch receptors in the rectal walls are getting stretched to a sufficient level).
Not going to help because you really need therapy about this, but you live in some shitty country where being poor means you can't get mental health treatment when you need it.
>>6624661
Yeah, great job, buddy! You won the fight by making him post a load more about Jesus in the thread, and have not actually won him over or convinced him to stop posting. All you've done is encourage him you spacker.
>>
>>6624705
I know man, I know what you are saying but in my mind I can hear 100 agurments like yours and then I hear one horror story about a prolapse and it's all over for me. I realize I'm fucked. I'm sorry I posted here
>>
File: KeithGreen-Smiling.jpg (17KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
KeithGreen-Smiling.jpg
17KB, 300x241px
>>6624705
>Yeah, great job, buddy! You won the fight by making him post a load more about Jesus in the thread, and have not actually won him over or convinced him to stop posting. All you've done is encourage him you spacker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCt_0sYoWGQ

How can they live without Jesus
How can live without God's love
How can they feel so at home down here
When there's so much more up above

Throwin' away the things that matter
They hold on to things that don't
The world has gone crazy
But soon maybe a lot more are gonna know

For maybe they don't understand it
Or maybe they just haven't heard
Or maybe we're not doin' all we can
Living up to His holy word

'Cause phonies have come and wrongs been done
Even killing in Jesus name
And if you've been burned here's what I've learned
The Lord's not the one to blame

For He's not just a religion
With steeples and bells
Or a salesman who will sell you
The things you just want to hear

For His love was such
That he suffered so much
To cause some of us
Just to follow, follow, oh

So many laughing at Jesus
While the funniest thing that He's done
Is love this whole stubborn rebellious world
While their hate for Him just goes on

And love just like that
Will bring him back
For the few He can call His friends

The ones He's found true who've made it through
Enduring until the end
The ones He's found true who've made it through
Enduring until the end
>>
>>6624723
>I hear one horror story about a prolapse
But that won't have been caused by regular anal sex or dildo play. Even most people who get fisted don't prolapse. Where did you even hear that a dildo can make you prolapse?
>>
I'm tired of being alone.
>>
>>6624776
Then go hire a prostitute, silly billy!
>>
>>6624776
And I'm tired, come to bed and cuddle with me.
>>
>>6624789
Having to hire a prostitute is sad though.

>>6624794
I'm down for a cuddle buddy.
>>
>>6624776
Same. But after a while it turns to misanthropy, so you're good.
>>
>>6624776

You're never alone.

"I'm here, I'll be your friend.", says Jesus.
>>
>>6624862
>Jesus
Sorry, but I don't date sandniggers
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-26-16-42-57.png (955KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-26-16-42-57.png
955KB, 1080x1920px
lol
>>
>>6624875
Do NOT bully!
>>
>>6624863

Jesus wasn't any such thing. He was a translucent spirit in a human body. He was not part of a race. Don't try to confine him to your fleshly ideologies.
>>
>>6624888
>choosing such a shit body
shit taste/10

would not accept as my lord and saviour
>>
>>6624723
Nah man, you have to try really hard to prolapse, don't worry about it happening with a dildo. I use fairly large buttplugs every so often and keep them in for ages, it all goes back to normal very soon after.
>>
What do you lot think about the Grindr update?
>>
>tfw no hairy bear bf
I want to die!
>>
>>6625199
I don't know how to search for his trip in the archive and everyone says hes cute.
>>
Do you ever feel like you don't really belong anywhere or connect with anyone?
>>
>>6625223
He is :3
The qtest
I just want to wrestle him
>>
>>6625320
That's basically my whole life.
>>
>>6625328
i can't find a picture of him :(
>>
what happened to that depressed anon that was on here the other day and in love with his friend? he said he was going to tell his friend but didn't follow up
>>
>>6625199
>>6625223
>>6625328
>>6625346

imgur.com/kingrice

He's meh, but w/e...
>>
>>6625390

kingrice.imgur.com *wrong link
>>
>>6625408
Because God knows big dick bottoms are the best
>>
>>6625408

Maybe if you were a good boy in your last life and obeyed God's commandments he would of granted you with a bigger magic wand.
>>
>>6624375
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

one of my fav wikipedia articles
>>
>>6625394
When i ask to see if the guys cute you send a cock pic, its a nice cock and all.
>>6625408
hes 2 inches shorter than me and he has a bigger cock, embarrassing desu.
>>
>>6625385
I'm lurking. I haven't gotten out of bed so there's nothing really to report.
>>
Why do I want to have sex with someone who has a boyfriend or husband?

Not really have them cheating, but someone in an open relationship or a threesome or something.

Am I a degenerate?
>>
>>6624074
What makes you think you deserve a guy like that?
>>
Why are you guys engaging the delusional self-righteous christfag who thinks he knows an anonymous person's soul because he read one of their posts on the internet?
>>
>>6625465
Boredom.
>>
>>6625465

Whose soul did the christfag claim to know?
>>
>>6625471
My cock isn't that small lad, about average 5 inches, you're sounding alittle bitter and jealous of KR's cock desu.
>>
Welp. I'm taking the relationship more seriously than he is. I don't like myself. I don't like how easy it is for him to influence me.
>>
>>6625441

His face:
http://deploy.loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/lgbt/image/1413/64/1413644677255.jpg
http://deploy.loveisover.me/foolfuuka/boards/lgbt/image/1403/87/1403879835565.jpg
>>
>>6625484
really cute actually.
>>
>>6625484

are we sure hes over 18???
>>
Mods horror is underage!!!!
>>
>>6625509

>"why does everyone hate me???"
>posts this

ok
>>
>you will never be as masc as maki
>>
>>6625509
who the fuck cares about women
>>
>>6625453
so you didn't talk to your friend? why not? wasn't he going to come over?

>>6625484
qt
>>
>>6625481
Try not to get yourself hurt. Caring more about them than they do about you is a surefire way to get heartbroken.

Not that saying that helps much, but looking out for yourself should definitely be your chief concern.
>>
>>6624847
>Having to hire a prostitute is sad though.
You're already sad about being alone.
>>
>>6625390
Wow what a let down.
>>6625506
Yeah, I'm at gay death of 23. Didn't look at those pictures but I'm sure they're from when I'm 19 or so anyway...
>>
File: KINGRICEFACE.jpg (239KB, 742x580px) Image search: [Google]
KINGRICEFACE.jpg
239KB, 742x580px
>>6624903
Jesus was ripped
>>6625328
>kingrice is the qtest
Really? Also it kinda looks like his foreskin is too tight to retract
>>
>>6625561

http://www.pictriev.com/
>>
>>6625555
He wanted to come over and talk, but he was going to a party and I didn't want him to miss it because of me. So I told him to go ahead and that I would be fine. We kind of got into an argument over it, but not really.

I just don't know how to tell him I'm in love with him. I know it's something I should do face-to-face, but I can't seem to find the willpower to. The thought of being rejected by someone as close to me as he is isn't something I think I can handle right now. The more I think about it, the more I think I might have had feelings for him even when I was in high school. So I've just spent the last day and a half laying in bed and aching. Like I don't have anything better to do.
>>
>>6625587
Yeah, was back then, seems fine now not that I ever use it.
>>
>>6625600
>The thought of being rejected by someone as close to me as he is isn't something I think I can handle right now.
It's something you really need to make yourself ready to handle. You've got a giant crush on your (probably) straight friend, and even if he's not straight he sounds so deeply closeted that he's in Narnia. This situation rarely ends with a sudden declaration of love and a happy relationship, and prolonging the inevitable because you're scared of rejection is only going to make you dwell in your misdirected feelings longer.
Although desu passive aggressively telling him it would be "fine" if he went to a party and then getting in an argument about it makes you sound like an old married couple, so who knows
>>
>>6625587
He is tho and soo cute :3
Like he's a perf twink :3
>>
File: fuck.png (376KB, 1099x769px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
376KB, 1099x769px
>>6625536
>implying
>>
>>6624132
sauce?
>>
File: 20130312.gif (363KB, 612x3982px) Image search: [Google]
20130312.gif
363KB, 612x3982px
>tfw no white nationalist bf to cuddle with
>>
>>6625743
Don't use SMBC for your shitposting. Cmon. SMBC is actually pretty good sometimes.
>>
>>6625622
He came out in 10th grade, so he's not exactly in the closet. I'm the one that's not completely certain of my sexuality.

The reason I said I would be fine is because he's been worried about me. It started about a month ago. I've always felt kind of numb and removed from everything. It's kind of hard to explain, but several people (him and a few anons on here) have suggested I might have depression. Lately, whatever it is has been getting worse and I've been thinking a lot about dying. I haven't told him any of this, but he's somehow picked up on it. He's almost always been good at reading me like that.

He's been getting more and more worried this last month. It didn't help that a conversation I had with my aunt made me realize I might be in love with him. So a couple of days ago, everything came to a head and it all hit me at once and I kind of freaked out.

He was supposed to go to a party, but an earlier conversation made him realize something wasn't right with me. He said he wanted to stay with me so we could talk about it, but I told him to go and have fun since it was celebrating the end of a summer class he was taking. I already feel guilty enough that he always looks so concerned and upset whenever he's around me these days, but I didn't say so. Instead, I just told him I wasn't ready to talk about it and didn't feel up to having company. He got frustrated since I'm avoiding the issue and said it wasn't good for me to just repress everything all the time.

He's right and I know I'm handling this really poorly, but I'm not sure what else to do.
>>
File: 1459737645974.jpg (381KB, 1016x765px) Image search: [Google]
1459737645974.jpg
381KB, 1016x765px
how'd I do

>>6625743
right here friend
>>
>>6625842
What website is this?
>>
>>6625854
>>6625591
>>
>>6625822
>He's right and I know I'm handling this really poorly, but I'm not sure what else to do.
Well, you need to tell him you're into him, and then either he likes you that way or he doesn't and you can move forward based on that situation. Prolonging yourself in a state of ambiguity because you're scared of rejection is literally the worst thing to do in this situation.
>>
>>6625822
but also for the love of God don't use the word "love" or you'll frighten him off
>>
>>6625591
I got Russell Crowe mixed with David Morse
>>
File: what.png (600KB, 1049x776px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
600KB, 1049x776px
>>6625857
I don't understand whats happened here desu.
>>
File: 1453496944339.png (954KB, 1142x782px) Image search: [Google]
1453496944339.png
954KB, 1142x782px
>>6625894
>51% Nigel Farage
You're a winner, lad
>>
File: 1462537583116.png (183KB, 528x472px) Image search: [Google]
1462537583116.png
183KB, 528x472px
>>6625894
>Nigel Farage
>>
>>6625909
I fucking wish, you know how much of a laugh i'd have with an expressive face like his?
>>
So I'm sorta seeing this guy and we both said we liked each other and that's it's more than a hookup. I hang out with him and friends and we went to the beach together the other day. I keep seeing him on Grindr though. We're not even bf's so maybe I shouldn't care but still. I don't know how relationships work but I like him and I'd like to be his bf in the future.
>>
>>6626187
So ask him to take down his account and to go out with you. Cmon.
>>
>>6626187
Ask him to be your bf and/or exclusive.
>>
>>6626187
Have you tried communicating this with him?
(Also from his perspective he keeps seeing you on Grindr, since you're obviously on Grindr if you see him on there)
>>
>>6625861
>>6625866
Part of me knows that, but I'm. It really sure what to say or how to begin. I don't talk easily about my feelings, so I definitely won't be using the word "love". I doubt if I can even bring myself to use the word "like" aloud. That's just the word my aunt used when she talked to me about it so I guess I'm repeating it.

He wants to talk about this so-called depression issue as well and that's something else I don't know how to talk about. It's a bit off-putting to tell him that I feel numb inside and even though it's not like I'm particularly sad or anything, I think about death a lot. Not killing myself, but just not being alive somehow. Because then everything will stop.

He's a born worrier and one of those mother hen types so something like that would probably upset him. I don't want to do that. But at the same time, I know I can't keep this up.
>>
>>6626244
I mean, you probably need to focus on not being depressed before you try getting in any sort of relationship, which means you need to be pro-active in seeing a doctor, probably going on prescription anti-depressants and also getting a referral for therapy. These things usually take a while to process so time is of the essence.
He's clearly worried about you, anon, so you're clearly not very good at hiding it... and refusing to talk about it with him is only going to upset and worry him more.
>>
>>6626207
>>6626214
>>6626233
He only lives here for school so he's going back to New York for a month at the end of the week. It would be a silly time to ask him to be my bf I feel, but he pinky promised to take me on a date when he got back and gave me a Polaroid we took at the beach to keep so he seems interested right? Also though I'm seeing another guy that I haven't spoken to in a few days and now I can't really imagine going back to him. Do I drop him and be alone for a month or respond to his messages for the time being?
>>
>>6626269
So you are bothered this one guy is still on Grindr despite you not actually going out while you may also be leading on another guy you have no interest in? You kinda sound like a dick, chum.
>>
File: 9841.jpg (460KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
9841.jpg
460KB, 1280x1920px
>>6626289
Seconded
>>
>>6626289
Yea but his house has AC and mine doesn't
>>
>>6626269
Sounds like you need to decide if you want side dick or to pursue a relationship more.

>>6626280
Don't be that way. I was a spoopy skelington back in the day, we're all going to make it bra.

Just got to lift and eat right.
>>
File: wojak.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
10KB, 216x233px
>>6626324
working out won't fix my face
>>
>>6625955
Let's make the next thread Daddy Louis edition
>>
How many pushups do you need to do each day in order to ascend to transcendence?

Probably just, like, 60, right?
>>
>>6626351
Iktfb.
As one un-handsome man to another, do what I did. Grow a beard. It helps cover the ugly.
>>
>>6626369
I think you're overestimating how much height and dick size matter.

I spent decades as a kissless virgin.
>>
File: 23523.jpg (30KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
23523.jpg
30KB, 337x500px
>>6626361
All of the push ups.

Gaygen what's your favorite pizza toppings?
>>
>>6626402
Thing about that is, I think I'll break my back if I just keep doing pushups.

And I don't like pizza very much. Eating with your hands is what the cavemen did. And look at them now. All dead.
>>
>>6626402
Can't go wrong with pepperoni and mushrooms.
>>6626432
>Eating with your hands is what the cavemen did.
Technically the correct etiquette for eating asparagus with the Queen is to use your fingers to pick up the spears.
>>
>>6626400
that's because you're ugly though
>>
>>6626448
The Queen's a dumb ol' biddy if she thinks I'm gonna eat with my hands when I'm invited to elevenses.
>>
>>6626464
you already join weight watchers, Fatrolls?
>>
>>6622479
>tfw you lost tons of weight at age 19 and were so traumatized by what your face looks like without the fat that you quickly went a feeding spree
>tfw you're trying it again now, at age 21

This time a bullet will be my feeding spree :^)
>>
File: penus.jpg (34KB, 580x476px) Image search: [Google]
penus.jpg
34KB, 580x476px
>>6626480
The NHS is on my side, bro.
>>
>>6626512
>height: 5'7
lol

pls dont kill yourself Manletblues
>>
>>6626402
Pepperoni and jalapeƱos is my new favorite
>>6626450
I used to be half my size to. Lol also>>6626453
>>
>>6626512
>shorter than me
As a manlet, I couldn't imagine being even shorter
must suck :/
>>
>>6626512
5'7", eh? what's a beta bottom like yourself doing talking shit?
>>
File: Smug Kleppe.jpg (435KB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Kleppe.jpg
435KB, 1800x2700px
>>6626402
>what's your favorite pizza toppings
You.
>>
>>6626675
Try 5'6
>>
File: food01.jpg (298KB, 1080x685px) Image search: [Google]
food01.jpg
298KB, 1080x685px
>>6626402
supreme/delux etc. is where it's at
>>
>>6626540
>>6626675
>>6626679

You guys are rude. He's only 5'7" due to being a cripple.
>>
>>6626685
get leg lengthening surgery

>>6626698
how sad
>>
>>6626685
5'7 is manlet tier

5'6 is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>6626698
Your meme still isn't any good, man. Keep on trying though.

>>6626710
What's 5' 6 1/2'' then?

>>6626679
It's every man's right to talk shit.
>>
>>6626710
I like the idea of being short and my boyfriend teasing me. But i don't really like it in day to day life desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jD-rwKznlw

Why does literally every song that talks about gay relationships try to make me want to kill myself? Why are gay singers trying to make me miserable?
>>
>>6626718

Post legs.
>>
File: 53453.jpg (131KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
53453.jpg
131KB, 1280x854px
>>6626680
Haha oh you.

>mfw we got free pizza cause the pizza we ordered disappeared

Yay free things.
>>
>>6626718
>What's 5' 6 1/2'' then?
isnt that the aisle on the train station that you go to when you travel to Hogwarts?
>>
File: icouldhavestoppedthis.jpg (323KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
icouldhavestoppedthis.jpg
323KB, 1131x1600px
>>6626735
>interracial gays kissing
>>
>>6624349

What if you're experiencing cognitive bias and the god whom you believe in doesn't exist?
>>
File: buttslut.jpg (29KB, 478x590px) Image search: [Google]
buttslut.jpg
29KB, 478x590px
does buttslut still post on gaygen, i miss him he was cute
>>
>>6626729
>I like it but I dont like it
you sound like a woman

is it "that time" of the month again? maybe you should put a tampon in your butt to alleviate the pain

are you adequately hydrated? feeling frustrated? are you sure you're even in the right thread?
>>
File: 1466401931397.jpg (64KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
1466401931397.jpg
64KB, 599x577px
>>6626788
I can't tell if you're retarded or making a lame joke.

>that's SP
>>
File: Untitled.png (904KB, 1016x634px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
904KB, 1016x634px
You walk into a room and see this. What do you do?
>>
>>6626776
>not liking cute couples despite their race

shit taste anon
>>
>>6626800
I'm a woman because i see positives and negatives to being short?
>>
>>6626803
distribute anti-biotic HIV infection prevention packets and condoms.

>blacks all have hiv
>>
>>6626718

when's the last time you bathed clownshoes?
>>
>>6626540
average male height in the uk is 5'9", and 5'7" is within 1 standard deviation from the mean
>>
>>6626803
put a towel down
>>
>>6626808
Yes, you are a woman.

Or rather, a girl. That is, until someone fucks your ass so hard that blood comes out. You see, that's what a period is. Once a girl has her, or in your case his, first period she, or in your case you, becomes a woman.

I believe you will mature quite nicely, but cherish these moments as they will never be the same again.
>>
>>6626812
HIV is a meme virus. There are pills for that now. This isn't the 1980s anymore.

That means big black cock can ravage my lilly white boy asshole and I'll be fine.
>>
File: 1467139761910.gif (2MB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467139761910.gif
2MB, 330x270px
>>6626845
HIV is real. Pills don't cure HIV they help you live with it. You're stupid.
>>
>>6626766
Nice.

>>6626815
A few hours ago?

>>6626824
You tell em.
>>
>>6626858
Anti-HIV lead to Orlando shooting. Do you more Orlando's pushing your anti-HIV propaganda?
>>
>>6626867
I don't want HIV
>>
File: pelosi.gif (2MB, 169x212px) Image search: [Google]
pelosi.gif
2MB, 169x212px
>tfw you know Hillary won't be the president
>>
>>6626867
>most dead are puertorican
>most puertoricans are half black
>puertoricans have hiv
>>
File: blair2.jpg (105KB, 800x1038px) Image search: [Google]
blair2.jpg
105KB, 800x1038px
>>6626875
>tfw you know Hillary won't be the president
>>
File: 1467291658566.jpg (65KB, 662x642px) Image search: [Google]
1467291658566.jpg
65KB, 662x642px
>>6626875
>tfw you know Trump won't be the president
>>
File: 5437373.png (282KB, 326x453px) Image search: [Google]
5437373.png
282KB, 326x453px
>>6626875
>mfw trump wins
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (117KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
117KB, 1006x1024px
>>6626875
>tfw you know Bernie won't be the president
>>
File: 55rzwcqa.jpg (46KB, 478x590px) Image search: [Google]
55rzwcqa.jpg
46KB, 478x590px
>>6626885
>yfw I win
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>6626892
>tfw you know Stein won't be the president
>>
File: wewazkangs.jpg (86KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
wewazkangs.jpg
86KB, 992x744px
>>6626875
>tfw we waz kangs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fw7XiCJL4M

who else watching the shit show?

50% of the audience left when Sanders gave up his support today to Hillary
>>
File: 1464218160971.gif (489KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1464218160971.gif
489KB, 500x254px
>>6626893
That's some damn good photoshopping
>>
File: 1469571139984.jpg (286KB, 1738x975px) Image search: [Google]
1469571139984.jpg
286KB, 1738x975px
>these guys invade your country
what do you do?
>>
File: german cars.png (152KB, 239x335px) Image search: [Google]
german cars.png
152KB, 239x335px
>tfw you know Farage will be PM by 2025
>>
>>6626904
>50% of the audience left when Sanders gave up his support today to Hillary

I'll watch Benjamin Dixon and Mike Malloy tonight who will cover the DNC. I haven't watched it as much as the RNC shit show. That shit was off the charts retarded.
>>
>>6626875
>tfw you can see all these sour faces everywhere when Trump is president
That alone would be worth it.
>>
File: GOP is batshit insane.png (1012KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
GOP is batshit insane.png
1012KB, 1366x768px
>>6626917
>That alone would be worth it.

Yeah can't wait for gay guys faces once Trump becomes president and denies LGBT equal rights by putting another Scalia on the Supreme Court and repeals the Johnson act.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>6626917
>tfw you know for a fact Trump will be assassinated 2/3 weeks after being sworn in
>>
>>6626923
>woman should be banned from combat roles
I actually agree with that one desu,
>>
File: lol.gif (457KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
457KB, 320x180px
>>
>>6626923
>list of things that don't affect me

Look at it from the other side.
President Trump actually fucking things up royally for everyone guarantees at least 16 years of democrat control.

That and this
>>6626929
so short term long term.
>>
>>6622479
>tfw you're approaching 400 lbs

I'm ascending.
>>
File: 1292805378612.jpg (125KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
1292805378612.jpg
125KB, 1024x721px
>>6626947
>>
>>6626945
>President Trump actually fucking things up royally for everyone guarantees at least 16 years of democrat control.

US Supreme Court is at stake. As much of a disaster Trump would be for the nation as the GOP, we can't risk the US Supreme court for a generation.
>>
>>6626954
You can't stop me. I can feel myself get bigger as we're speaking. It's glorious.
>>
File: butterfaceyuck.jpg (137KB, 661x995px) Image search: [Google]
butterfaceyuck.jpg
137KB, 661x995px
>>6626945
You can't file bankruptcy on the national debt.
>>
File: 1467132128970.jpg (30KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467132128970.jpg
30KB, 225x225px
>>6626923
Any sources for the claims made on that pic?
>>
>>6626955
>US Supreme Court is at stake.
That can be fixed.

>>6626964
You can publically lynch the ruling party, so that compensates.
>>
File: 1468743874681.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468743874681.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>6626965
>using a straw
disgusting
>>
>>6626965
>Any sources for the claims made on that pic?
https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf
>>
>>6626964
>that filename

You have shit taste cause that's literally a 9/10 bottom bf.
>>
File: bagfaceyuck.jpg (224KB, 661x995px) Image search: [Google]
bagfaceyuck.jpg
224KB, 661x995px
>>6626973
now he's 9/10
>>
>>6626972
>implying that im gonna even click an URL as shifty as that
>>
>>6626973
I want to bury my face in his bulge
>>
>>6626989
That's why David Pakman summed it up in pic related >>6626923
>>
>>6626985
How is your taste so shit? Are you a salty uggo?
>>
File: borrar esto.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
borrar esto.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>tfw i just saw my college tuition bill
i got fucking memed, should have done 2 years at CC.

the only loans i took out were fed and not private and they aren't much so i should be ok. i was planning on being out at university and the lgbt groups here seem saner than most campuses but i don't really feel like there's any benefit to it either. what should i do
>>
>>6626992
>David Pakman
literally who

those claims are bullshit anyway
>>
>>6626969
>That can be fixed.

How so?
>>
File: bagfacebulge.jpg (88KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
bagfacebulge.jpg
88KB, 500x667px
>>6626990
I want to bag his face.
>>
>>6627002
>those claims are bullshit anyway

No it isn't. It's in the platform. How is it bullshit if its backed up by FACTS? I know facts are something you Republicans hate, just like evolution.
>>
File: 1469156370753.jpg (18KB, 274x259px) Image search: [Google]
1469156370753.jpg
18KB, 274x259px
>Trump rapes 13 year old girl
>girl tries to sue him on her own
>dismissed
>girl tries again with a lawyer
>Trump must either settle out side of court (which looks terrible) or Trump can go to court on rape charges (which also looks bad)
http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
>>
>>6627008
>It's in the platform
The what now? What's "in the platform"?

>FACTS
What facts? A screencap of a YT video =/= facts
>>
>>6627003
plain cold blooded murder.
>>
>>6627025
>What's "in the platform"?

THIS you fucking tard >>6626923
>>
>>6627028
>tfw your hunch that Antonin Scalia was murdered by the Democratic Party might be true
>>
>>6627033
>Trump's so rich
That's exactly why he did it, because he can.
>>
>>6627033
>Objectivist
now that's a turn-off
>>
>>6627033
>sterilizing
see pic for details
>>6626776
>>
>>6627033
>Objectivist

Kill yourself cultist.
>>
>>6627034
he was an obese 79 year old italian man with a history of heart problems, it's not like they would have needed to try very hard if they wanted him dead. just trick him into running around the block once or twice
>>
File: 07b.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
07b.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>6627028
>plain cold blooded murder.
>>
A hundred posts of shitposting about American politics. Fantastic.
>>
File: Literally5minutes.png (320KB, 842x944px) Image search: [Google]
Literally5minutes.png
320KB, 842x944px
>>6627002
They're pretty consistent with the platforms the GOP has offered before and if you read the actual linked pdf which is the 2016 Republican Platform you'll find all of them included in the document.
You're effectively sticking your fingers in your ears and going "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU'RE LYING" when your party literally lays out those policies in its official platform document
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazb8Rt31nk

I have the most riveting tale:

>Wake up
>Still alive
>:(
>>
>>6627030
Another post refering to the YT screencap with no citations.

Do you think that I will ever give a shit about your shitty screencap? Repetition is so goddamn tiresome...
>>
>>
>>6627057
dismissing critiques of objectivism as "irrational" doesn't help you shed the rand cultist image you retarded ancap
>>
>>6627005
You must be very attractive, anon, if you wouldn't consider sleeping with someone as attractive as a professional fitness model and judge that face as unacceptably ugly. Why not show us a picture of yourself and some of the super hot guys you've recently slept with?
>>
File: 532526.jpg (120KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
532526.jpg
120KB, 500x374px
>>6627065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qOvNgEsZ9s
It's never too late, anon.
>>
>>6627072
I'm not that guy, but being ugly doesn't mean you can't have high standards.
>>
>>6627075
It's been too late from the awful moment I was born

Why my mother hated me enough to give me life, I do not know
>>
>>6627066
>Another post refering to the YT screencap with no citations.

IT'S IN THE PLATFORM IN THE LINK YOU STUPID AUTISTIC FAGGOT

https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

Sorry you can't read.
>>
>>6627082
>promoting a rational interpretation of the Constitution
>GOP
>constitution

Now this is rich.
>>
>>6627083
>i-its in duh pladform!!
Again

That's an extremely shifty looking URL and I'm not going to even click it.
>>
File: rofl.png (61KB, 207x156px) Image search: [Google]
rofl.png
61KB, 207x156px
I post a pelosi.gif and the whole thread turns into /pol/. ;^)
>>
>>6627097
>14th amendment only applies to white straight Christian males

Go fuck yourself evangelical bible thumper.
>>
>>6627082
>I'm not an AnCap, and neither was Ayn Rand
yeah you're right the word i was looking for was "babby's first materialist minarchist philosophy"

>Have you ever actually read any of Rand's books?
reading the fountainhead was enough to realize objectivism is a retarded offshoot of egoists too self-important to realize they're just egoists arguing from a false dichotomy that fails to overcome the is-ought gap

>>6627100
https://www.gop.com/the-2016-republican-party-platform/
>>
>>6627100
>That's an extremely shifty looking URL and I'm not going to even click it.

So you are lazy good for nothing faggot who can't even go though and look something up but claim I got no sources to my argument.
>>
>>6627076
It does mean you'll never get laid unless you are rich, though.
>>
>>6627106
But those are the GOP official sites

The GOP has been against Trump since the beginning so those arent reliable at all.
>>
>>6627100
It's ok, I screenshotted some of the relevant bits here >>6627061 and as mentioned you can read it here
https://www.gop.com/the-2016-republican-party-platform/
>>
File: lol.jpg (36KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
36KB, 474x474px
>>
>>6627116
>The GOP has been against Trump since the beginning so those arent reliable at all.

Pls consider killing yourself troll. It's the GOP platform for the Republican party. What source do you think it will come form faggot?
>>
>>6627113
ugly people in person (at bars, meetups, etc) have a miniscule but above 0% chance of scoring someone way above their league by virtue of meeting in person and hitting it off with another person at the location

ugly people online on grindr/tindr/whatever are just spinning their wheels though
>>
Sodomy is punishable by death in the bible. I don't know why gay men would ever side with people who want to kill them. The guy who's Trump's VP said one time adultery should be illegal. Guess he should start with arresting Trump.
>>
>>6627123
ugh white people are such dorks
>>
>>6627126
The odds are very low though. Ugly people with incredibly high standards need to actively work towards being more attractive and/or lower their standards dramatically if they want to get laid
>>
>>6627133
>ugh white people are such dorks

I think he needs a good black dick up the asshole.
>>
I've come to the sudden realization that I'm not ready to be with anyone
How do I mature emotionally? I don't want to be needy or clingy, I want to take things with chill instead of getting anxious over everything and stalker-like
>>
>>6627142
like I said go fuck yourself retarded bible thumper. I don't care what you think faggot.
>>
>>6627150
Typically by aging.
>>
>>6627163
>I am somehow an evangelical conservative because I advocate a common-sense interpretation of a Constitution.

Yes you are. You are advocating against LGBT and abortion rights. That means you have a religious fundamentalist view towards things.
>>
>>6627150
The way I did it was a couple of crappy relationships where people mistreated me, some crappy dates I messed up because I was too nuts, a bunch of therapy and then another couple years of maturation. Cumulatively I learned the signs of my bad behavioural patterns, how to handle my emotions properly and what reasonable boundaries were.
>>
>>6627163
Do you think gay people should be arrest for being gay?
>>
>>6627150
you aren't going to learn to mature by staying inside on this website.
>>6627142
a moral value (an ought) cannot be derived from a physical fact (an is) but whatever
>>
File: thy holy spirit possesses me.png (352KB, 497x352px) Image search: [Google]
thy holy spirit possesses me.png
352KB, 497x352px
Someone create a new thread or I will create a Jesus thread. :3
>>
>>6627168
People can have those views and not be religious fundamentalists, anon. An middle aged Jamaican lady once explained to me on the bus that she hated gays because gay men kept breaking into her house while she was asleep, dressing up as her, drinking all her rum and then skyping her boyfriend and saying awful things to him, so then she'd have to deal with her boyfriend being mad at her.
>>
>>6627119
So, no gay marriage on federal level. Big deal

It's not like you were going to marry anyway
>>6627124
The Don doesn't play by the GOP's rules though
>>
>>6627196
>>6627196
>>6627196
>>6627196
>>
>>6627186
>No. I'm gay myself. Why would I advocate for that?

Because that's what your ideology promotes. You said very clearly gays shouldn't have any rights. That includes no right to sodomy. So gays are worthy of death according to you:

So you opposing gay marriage also means you have to oppose sodomy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

>>6627186
> I'm not even a Christian,

You clearly are if you believe abortion is "murder"
>>
>>6627202
>>6627202
>>6627202
migrate
>>
>>6627203
Delete it, fat, this thread was here first
>>6627196
>>6627196
>>6627196
>>6627196
>>
Gay/Trans/Mike/19/M

add me on kik for some throbbing hard cock: HazardousYouth
>>
>>6623468
>http://www.myvidster.com/video/69944235/FRIENDS_FUCKIING_-_MalteEXXX
Enjoy your fucking AIDS, druggie

If you need poppers to be up for it, it cant be that good
>>
File: diamonds reaction.png (570KB, 2232x1726px) Image search: [Google]
diamonds reaction.png
570KB, 2232x1726px
>>6622479
>http://www.myvidster.com/video/69944235/FRIENDS_FUCKIING_-_MalteEXXX
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.