[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you voting for LGBT Americans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 119

File: HAIIII .jpg (185KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
HAIIII .jpg
185KB, 1280x853px
Who are you voting for LGBT Americans?
>>
File: mlg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg (55KB, 970x712px) Image search: [Google]
mlg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg
55KB, 970x712px
The only LGBT-friendly candidate, of course!
>>
File: Trump And John.png (275KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
Trump And John.png
275KB, 1300x867px
>>6621306
Trump, obviously. The only one that I trust to safeguard my rights as an LGBT person and an American citizen.
>>
File: 547[2].png (139KB, 720x722px) Image search: [Google]
547[2].png
139KB, 720x722px
Trump
>>
>>6621334
Gary Johnson?
Jill Stein?
Someone who doesn't have a homophobic running mate and has promised to appoint judges who would repeal marriage equality?
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
Nobody. Conservatives are bigoted shits and liberals are cowardly, smug assholes who give colored people a pass on the actions of their trash but blame all whites for the actions of our trash. I've gotten to the point where I've simultaneously become aggressively pro-environment and pro-LGBT but also aggressively anti-immigration and anti-government and I just don't have anyone to vote for. I will likely never have anybody to vote for.
>>
>>6621393
If its a choice between losing some marriage right which I would never use anyway or dyeing cause of some crazy Muslim well.... I think ill choose the first one.
>>
>>6621306
Clinton

Fan since day one. The policy wonk of the field who always consults the best experts and keeps an open mind to the opposition. Works well with republicans despite the very public wars between them. Openly forgives and makes allies out of people who used to be her enemies (Obama for one, Republican examples include Lindsay Graham who was on the team that tried to impeach her husband).

She's awful at running for public office though. She can hardly ever make a campaign slogan work, even when it should.
I'm With Her was made completely online without her team. Stronger Together marks the next on but it only works cause of her opposition. It's still her not running on her own credentials, which she has in spades.

And Tim Kaine just furthers this narrative of her being a center left, which I agree with the most.
4chan hates her, reddit hates her, but there's a reason professional news sources and the establishment favor her.
>>
>>6621306
whoever gives the rich everything and the poor some cheap words
>>
Crooked Hillary, I just want to live without discrimination. A trump presidency you know deep down inside will incite hate
>>
>>6621306
whichever candidate has the best stance on hon's rights
>>
File: hitlery2.jpg (89KB, 597x354px) Image search: [Google]
hitlery2.jpg
89KB, 597x354px
>>6621306
Trump.

For more fun Hillary quotes, and more detailed information/source info on this one:
http://hillaryclintonquotes.tumblr.com/
>>
>>6621571
>but there's a reason professional news sources and the establishment favor her.
Money, and because Trump is anathema to everyone involved. Everyone in America's elite, from RINO's to homos, got their knickers in a twist over the idea of protectionism and cutting back on American interventionism.
You can get a look at what Clinton's foreign policy looks like from her emails. She's a fucking hawk watching a chicken coop. Vote that way if you want, but I learned my lesson.
>>
>>6621306
trump
>>
I don't vote, but if I did I would vote Gary J
>>
File: trumpivanka.jpg (45KB, 645x363px) Image search: [Google]
trumpivanka.jpg
45KB, 645x363px
God I wish this bamf were running instead of her buffoon for a father.

Literally all of his good campaign decisions have been made by her.
http://www.vox.com/2016/7/21/12203716/ivanka-trump-republican-convention-speech
>>
>>6621638
why so much hatred for american elite?

I mean sure, fuck people who get into politics only for their own self interests, but a lot of elites are just very well trained well educated people who want the best for the country. That's true on both sides, I'm very sad to see the RNC finally fall to its white supremacist roots when so many leaders before now have tried to make it into a safe heaven for sensible democrat opposition.

Where are my Romneys! Come baaaaaack.
>>
Trump.
>Hillary being pretty much literally Cersei Lannister
>Gary Johsnon being a democrat in disguise
>Trump getting hated on by the media because he's not owned by America's string-pullers
Even if he's a total shitbag, he at least scares the people who really run the show
>>
>>6621306
Hillary.

I'm reading Game Change and she is my queen in every scene. That girl has fire
>>
>>6621682
lol they want whats best for there business nothing more
>>
File: n2D7g6J.jpg (121KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
n2D7g6J.jpg
121KB, 678x960px
>>6621688
>Hillary being pretty much literally Cersei Lannister

I'm confused, are you suggesting this is a bad thing? Cersie is the queen, like hillary
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~ I think I'll write in "Wolf Girl of Awoo~" on my ballot.
>>
>>6621695
You would say that about Rence Preibus, Kasich, and Romney?

I would say they make the mistake of thinking the free market can fix all problems, but if supporting business is a crime everyone in politics is guilty. Except it isn't a crime, a well run business is a plus to everyone involved.

Just who do you usually vote for anyway? Are you a Trump voter because you're a republican or just because you want to watch the world burn and shut out all politics in the US?
>>
B-bernie still has a chance, r-right?
>>
File: 1441256002319.gif (73KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441256002319.gif
73KB, 500x281px
>>6621739
No.

Get over it and vote against Trump.
>>
>>6621726
I'm planning on not voting, but I do want politics to end if that means anything to you. I know it's an unrealistic desire, but I just don't like any of them.
>>
>>6621682
It's not hatred, it's understanding that someone being "elite" doesn't mean they're fucking perfect. When you see someone reading a book, you can't just assume that the book is about geopolitics. I trust ceo's, pundits, and physicists to tell me about politics about as much as I trust a bumfuck mechanic.

When this country does something stupid, it's monumentally stupid. It ruins entire countries, and those countries come back to haunt us later.
I cannot vote for a member of the current establishment in good conscience, nor can I let my vote be wasted on someone who will never win. We need better relations with Russia, we need nations to protect themselves and enforce whatever system they will. The shadowy business with fucking coups needs to end. Anything else could well spell the end of the fucking world.
>>
>>6621660
Pretty much. I hope Trump dies of a heart attack or some shit and Ivanka instead has to run. She's a goddess, and should be our first female president.
>>
>>6621836
Anything other than Trump could spell the end of the world?

A trip into the mind of a Trumpeter.

I trust economists to tell me about the economy. I trust people who study the atmosphere to tell me about man made climate change. I trust FBI data to tell me about how crime is doing in the US. I trust people to do their job to the best of their ability.

I agree with your distrust for ceo's, pundits, and physicists on politics. But then how do you trust a ceo with no political experience to run our country? Why from your own words could you support Trump?
>>
File: rtshndw.jpg (444KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
rtshndw.jpg
444KB, 2400x1800px
>>6621852
If Trump dies from a heart attack, then lgbt should actually be worried.
>>
Clinton because I'm not a dipshit no-brains misogynist.
>>
>>6621393
jill stein is radfem tho, so i guess im voting for something really obscure.
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
>>6621869
>Anything other than Trump could spell the end of the world?
>A trip into the mind of a Trumpeter.
Is this why you're completely enamored with deferring to unqualified authority? Life with selective reading must be a difficult thing to cope with

> trust economists to tell me about the economy.
Do you trust those same economists to tell you about bone cancer treatment? Machine learning? Circuits? Why do you trust economists (who, by the way, are extraordinarily abysmal at predicting much of anything) to tell you which candidate is most likely to take an opportunity to rush headlong into another retarded war?
>But then how do you trust a ceo with no political experience to run our country?
The actual bells and whistles of running the country from the white house is not exactly rocket science. The technical details are mostly taken care of by the president's cabinet. What the president in question actually decides to do, and who he defers to, are an entirely different matter.

We've also had candidates like this in the past. Dwight D. Eisenhower was the last one. Their rarity is less of a testament to the difficulty of the position and more of a testament to how incestuous the system is.
>>
>>6621682
Elites sold their own people for money. They're no longer the "American" elites they're the global elites and their agenda is globalist agenda that's harmful to American citizens.

Also I generally don't like the elites/liberals for selling out the working class in the 1960s and deciding to stick to minority pandering (and immigration for more votes) and upper/middle class votes.
>>
>>6621881
Nah we have ivanka
>>
>>6621920
By that logic, economists should be fine with bone cancer treatment, machine learning, and circuits, because they wouldn't actually be doing any of those things, they'd defer to a doctor, an engineer, and an... engineer.

And who he defers to is indeed an important matter.

Which is why career politicians make better presidents than absolute outsiders (Jimmy Carter). They know who to defer to.
What experts does Trump know? Has he asked their judgement in the past? Trump has a politifact profile marred by lying 71% of the time. I don't think he's lying on purpose, he's just ignorant of what the actual fact laden truth is. He knows what he knows, but what he knows is a feeling, not anything backed by the stats that I want politicians to actually pay attention to.
He doesn't even know good people. Most republicans avoid him and avoid talking about him as much as they possibly can.
The experts he has deferred to in the past have been awful people too, the kind who WOULD talk him into going headlong into another stupid war (Micheal Flynn who called for a world war on North Korea, all radical islam, and Cuba, and Michael Ledeen.)

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
>>
>>6621989
>Trump has a politifact profile marred by lying 71% of the time
Politifact has literally been caught rigging shit for Hillary and was exposed by the wikileaks e-mail dump.

It's an extremely biased source, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>6622016
this is news. Sauce?
>>
>>6621704
It's good if you're her friend.
>>
>>6622023
DNC offers official apology to Bernie Sanders for email scandal
>>
>>6622057
I know about the wikileaks.
This is what I'm asking for a source for:
>Politifact has literally been caught rigging shit for Hillary and was exposed by the wikileaks e-mail dump.
Looking up politifact and wikileaks picked up nothing, so sauce pls and thank you.
>>
>>6621306
Hillary, because fuck that reality TV Star trust fund kid (Drumpf).
>>
Gary Johnson
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
>>6622156
>Drumpf
It's always funny to see liberals use this since it's an indefensible example of xenophobia that's masked as an extremely lame joke. I mena, I don't care about xenophobia and neither do conservatives but it's liberals that have been attacking Trump for over a year for his xenophobia making xenophobic jokes on his expense.

Basically it's like pottery.
>>
>>6622016
But how does that change anything, when they generally cite their sources. Yes, their final rulings may be iffy at times, but they offer evidence to back them up
>>
>>6622205
i thought the joke was pointing out the irony of his xenophobia by stating that his recent ancestors were immigrants. sort of like the "all americans are immigrants great melting pot" thing. but i can easily see how that joke could have morphed to "haha drumf is a silly name haha"
>>
I live in California, no matter who I vote for my actual vote goes to SHillary. As does the vote of my mother, my father, and my dead grandparents.
>>
>>6622313
>but i can easily see how that joke could have morphed to "haha drumf is a silly name haha"
John Oliver came up with it and he immediately started saying things how the name sounded (that it sounded negative) and what it reminded him (IIRC of evil villains). So it was xenophobic from the start.

And his recent ancestors weren't immigrants, apparently the Drumpf name was changed either in 19th or even in the 17th century. If Trump himself changed the name or if his father changed the name that would be sort of vaguely relevant. But it was a name change that happened anywhere from ~120 to 300 years ago, it's just pure xenophobia.
>>
Undecided on Gary and Jill, but anyone who votes for Trump or Clinton is objectively a fucking idiot and all of you should die.
>>
>>6621529
Welcome to the libertarian party my friend
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
>>6622491
But I like labor unions, anon. I like them a lot.
>>
File: 1469504396948.jpg (769KB, 2100x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1469504396948.jpg
769KB, 2100x1185px
Can't stump the Trump or fence the Pence
>>
>>6622016
>>6622296
I think anon got confused and meant politico.

There actually was some shady business there. But not with politifact that I've seen so far.
>>
Serious question
What would it take to get you to turn your back on your preferred candidate? Who would you vote for then?

I ask this in the wake of both the DNC leaks and Roger Ailes stepping down after sexual assault allegations (CEO of Fox News).
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/25/trump-lauds-roger-ailes-after-fox-departure/87527750/
>>
>>6621306
Isn't it convenient that Clinton was totally against gay marriage until she started to run for president? I'm sure its because she has corrected her bigoted ways and that shes not in any way shape or form trying to milk the lgbtq community for their votes like we are a bunch of subhuman animals who are incapable of independent thought and who can be used exclusively for her own personal gain.

Yep..Hillary all the way
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~ for Gary Johnson

Trump is a professional scammer and a fool
Hillary is every baby-boomer ever
>>
>>6622794
when did she start running for president by your definition?

Cause she's been a strong gay right ally for a while now, especially in the global arena against more bigoted nations.

Look up "gay rights are human rights, and human rights are gay rights"
>>
File: clinton.jpg (57KB, 505x410px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
57KB, 505x410px
If any lgbt person votes for Hillary you deserve your coming punishment.
>>
>>6622831

Hillary is a two-faced witch. She can turn on you at the drop of needle or be your best friend if she knows it will cause good media attention for her. She follows the money. She's a money hound.

How can anyone support Hillary after all that was revealed in the wikileaks? and the two documentaries that came out this week. You have to be one misinformed idiot.
>>
>>6622831
>especially in the global arena against more bigoted nations.
lol what. All the most bigoted nations are American allies (Saudis) or close and vital economic partners (China).

Russia is like the one time the US can point and say "we're not friends with homophobic nation" but that doesn't have anything to do with them being homophobic and everything to do with geopolitics.
>>
>>6622852
>How can anyone support Hillary after all that was revealed in the wikileaks? and the two documentaries that came out this week. You have to be one misinformed idiot.

Because wikileaks hasn't shown any concrete evidence against her. The DNC has its hands dirty, there has not been any evidence so far that has shown HRC or her campaign to be guilty of anything.
>>
>>6622852
Also, Clinton Cash the book has been debunked, last year
>>
>>6621306
i hate myself for compromising but i watched the the rnc and it disturbed me so much that i'm voting for hillary.
>>
none

you know the USA is a joke when they stream there conventions on fucking twitch tv
>>
If you think voting matters then you're an idiot
>>
>>6623077
bait?
>>
Bernie was the only option to destroy the neoliberal consensus. Clinton is a wall street insider; Bernie knows this but he also knows Trump is even worse.

I think I am voting for Jill, anyway.
>>
>>6621306
Gary johnson
>>
>>6622852
>>6622794
>better pick the one who we know is against us, rather than the one who might not be
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~

Gary Johnson is a cuck more than Bernie
>>
File: 1466205848171.png (378KB, 1585x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1466205848171.png
378KB, 1585x1331px
Trump
>>
>>6621306
Trump.

>>6621393
Gay marriage shouldn't be allowed, anyway. There's literally no point in it.
>>
>>6621406
congratulations on a wasted vote
>>
>>6623324
No, objective fact.

We also have a large collection of her declassified emails if that story never caught wind of you. Republicans used them to find a smoking gun on Benghazi.
They found nothing.
>>
>>6622852
If you think those are documentaries hooooo boy you think I'm the misinformed idiot?
>>
>>6624617
>>6624606
>>6623077
>not realizing that Obama ordered the FBI to find Hillary and the Democratic party not guilty knowing most people will defer to authority
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
>>6624672
it's disgusting
i hate this country
>>
>>6626833
you're free to leave
>>
>>6621306

Trump, obviously.
>>
>>6626839
not really
>>
I'm voting Gary Johnson. Trump's an asshole with no stately presence who will bring upon the end of the world as we know it, and his running mate is itching to turn America into a fundamentalist Christian's totally-not-sexual wet dream. Hillary is a conniving bitch who wants to restrict our civil liberties and give immigrants and criminals free run of the place. I don't really agree with the libertarians economically (I'm very pro-union and support limited protectionism), but if they're going to stand up to black nationalism in America, keep Muslim radicals out, protect the environment, and defend my right to arm and defend myself, I'm all for them.
>>
>>6622691
>fence the Pence
Failed to get any bill to pass, would have lost reelection and would probably have been primaried by his own party without the Trump save, Pence fenced himself just fine.
>>
>>6627225
they aren't going to do any of those things, Johnson is an open borders retard as well
>>
>>6627366
>they aren't going to do any of those things
You know, besides Pence and the IN GOP passing a ton of first amendment breaking laws that literally went against the establishment clause to a point where the party establishment saw him as an embarassment.
>>
>>6627390
you seems to be confused, I was referring to the libertarians
>>
>>6627366
Who am I supposed to vote for, then? I'd be abstaining otherwise. There's nobody on the ballot that is any reasonable combination of what I'm looking for in a politician.
>interested in preserving every aspect of the Bill of Rights
>pro-environment
>pro-LGBT
>pro-gun and pro-self-defense
>against racial nationalism (black and white)
>against radical Islam to the point of actually taking a stand against it
>not a moron
>not a lying scumbag
I guess the last two expectations are a bit steep for most politicians, but yeah. I guess I'm not voting, then.
>>
>>6627466
are you an ex-bernout?
>>
File: ChessSet.jpg (439KB, 820x760px) Image search: [Google]
ChessSet.jpg
439KB, 820x760px
If you live in a non-swing state you should be voting for a third party, end of story. Let's say you live in California. Voting republican isn't going to help turn California red, and voting Democrat is just feeding the circlejerk. It's the same way with red states, except the opposite.

Voting for a third party, however, helps them gain traction. The electoral college has ensured that the two major parties don't need most Americans' votes, but "throwing away" your vote on a third party will help them get taken a lot more seriously, and eventually we may break out of the two-party system.

Note:
This only applies to the presidential general election, and this doesn't apply if you live in a swing state, or if you live in Maine or Nebraska (because they don't follow this retarded "winner takes all" system). Outside of the general election, or within those few exceptional states, it makes perfect sense to be a pawn for whichever major party you support.
>>
>>6627478
Nah. I used to be much more liberal in the past, but my experiences with black nationalists harassing me in the street and at college and seeing supposedly pro-gay activists defending Palestine's existence and saying that ISIS is a justified reaction to US "imperialism" has made me bitter and driven me to the right. Actually looking at the statistics made me pro-gun, and getting my ass kicked for being trans made me aggressively in favor of Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine. I just want a candidate who is all about equality and civil rights and protecting the environment but isn't afraid to say that there is colored trash in addition to white trash in America, and that they can't be tolerated.
>>
>>6621538
This
>lose the right to marry in 13 states
>gain protection from Muslims
>gain protections from being fired because of my sexual orientation
The pros out way the cons
>>
>>6627538
>>6627466
I'm the exact same with being right on some issues and left on others. It's mostly a problem of subscribing to ideologies, I find, since when you do so you immediately have to like x, y and z BECAUSE you subscribe to that ideology and you have to hate a, b and c because that ideology is opposite of the one you're "part" of. It would be infinitely healthier if people looked at various issues independently and not as part of an ideology but that, at least, is not a partisan issue since both the right and the left are massively guilty of that in the Western world, though lately especially left with identity politics and oppression dynamics that makes me hate feminists and LGBT movements. But then I don't really hate women or LGBT people, quite the opposite, I want equal rights and protections for us I just despise people that represent us.

It's all a great big mess and I'm half convinced the elites are intentionally keeping it that way to keep us distracted with partisan fighting of each other and not look at shit they're pulling.
>>
File: Make traps great again2.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Make traps great again2.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
Trump. I'm afraid of who might arise in reaction to another four years of Obama (ie: Hillary).
>>
>>6627635
Same. I'm a conspiracy "nut" and think it's a complex plot against the American populace that started with the CIA assassination of JFK at 12:30 PM on November 22, 1963. But yeah. Regardless, something fucky has been going on for a long time and it needs to end.
>>
>>6621751
this
>>
>>6627466
>>6627635
same faam
I'm tired of only getting options I mostly hate. even non Dems or Reps don't satisfy me, even though they're a ton better
>>
>>6627875
Honestly, I've just kind of removed myself from politics. If somebody good comes up or if I can vote strategically, I'll do it, but the most political thing I've done in the past couple years is stockpiling water, non-perishables, medical supplies, tools, and a firearm, mostly as a sort of emotional safety blanket for when the news has bad stuff on it and I get scared.
>>
>>6627920
we dont need freaks like you
>>
>>6627949
>bashing a tranny for supporting someone who supports transgender rights

this reeks of shillary
>>
>>6628068
sorry I dont want a freak to make our future president look like a joke
>>
>>6628394
Wow, the DNC really doesn't pay their staffers well
>>
File: hilarry.jpg (89KB, 762x894px) Image search: [Google]
hilarry.jpg
89KB, 762x894px
>>6621571
Because they're all payed by the same demagogue you dense cunt. I hope you get misgendered frequently and contract aids.
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
Trump obviously

> Loves this country, feels that he owes America credit for letting him be successful.
We really need some cheerleading for this country. I know its somewhat of a conservative meme that liberals hate America. After living in SF for a few years now, I'm starting to understand why they think it. So many people here are talking about leaving if Trump gets elected, and they transparently have no love for this country in everything they do. We need more country spirit and Trump isn't afraid to be that cheerleader.

> This election is 100% about immigration
With Tim Kaine announcing that the Democrats intend to give amnesty to all illegals currently in the US, this election is now about immigration. We already had an amnesty under Reagan in 1986 and the rate of illegal immigration has increased since then. When the unemployment rate is high and the lower class is struggling, lower class unskilled immigrants are antithetical to the economy's success. Furthermore, the CIA estimates a median 30 Billion (yes Billion with a B) dollars worth of drugs are smuggled into the USA across the border annually. Trump's border wall is frankly the most sane and tangible part of any platform this election. I disagree with the need for deportations, curtailing illegal immigration should be good enough. But I would much rather have the wall and potential deportations than let the Democrats open the floodgates forever.

> Other reasons
Fuck PC culture, I absolutely hate how culturally acceptable it is to shit on Trump and his supporters just because Trump triggers you. The anti-Trump crows are free-speech hating fascists and frankly we need a cultural change and fast to stop this unamerican bullshit.
>>
Not sure at this point. I'll probably vote for Clinton, but I've offered to sell my vote to my Trump loving friend for $20.
>>
>>6628489
>I absolutely hate how culturally acceptable it is to shit on Trump and his supporters just because Trump triggers you
maybe because trump is an anti science moron
>>
File: 456345.jpg (25KB, 352x329px) Image search: [Google]
456345.jpg
25KB, 352x329px
>>6623330
>Jill Stein
Same here
>>
>>6628516
but he's right
>>
File: 1413518704389.jpg (29KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413518704389.jpg
29KB, 480x600px
>>6628516
>global warming is an important issue
>>
>>6621571
>but there's a reason professional news sources and the establishment favor her
Yeah. That reason is called "Political corruption" and it's not a good thing.
>>
>>6627488
>but "throwing away" your vote on a third party will help them get taken a lot more seriously, and eventually we may break out of the two-party system.
Nothing short of a successful revolutionary war is going to break us out of the two-party system.
Votes are literally meaningless because even if you do get enough people to vote outside the box, the box just commits voter fraud and pays the media to ignore it.
>>
File: ChlZGdOW0AAFhUD.jpg (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ChlZGdOW0AAFhUD.jpg
15KB, 512x512px
>>6621334
>The only LGBT-friendly candidate, of course!
>>
File: Hillary vs Trump.png (5KB, 610x234px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary vs Trump.png
5KB, 610x234px
http://www.washingtonblade.com/content/files/2016/05/WINS-Findings-Among-LGBT-Voters-May-2016.pdf

84% of LGB voters support Hillary Clinton
>>
File: Y526Pcr.jpg (348KB, 1535x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Y526Pcr.jpg
348KB, 1535x1012px
>>6621306
Shillary. If Trump repeals the whole "your insurance company can't dump you for actually having a condition" thing, I'd be fucked. Thank god for no more background checks.

It's going to be a really hard vote to make.
>>
>>6628068
Trump hates transgender people and doesn't support any rights for either trannies or gay people.

Trump even said he would put another Scalia on the court and he hated faggots.
>>
>>6628862
>If Trump repeals the whole "your insurance company can't dump you for actually having a condition" thing, I'd be fucked.

Don't forget the whole repeal the fucking Johnson amendment, which means religious organizations can donate to political organizations. So say goodbye toe LGBT people existing in America.
>>
File: 1465524294585.jpg (126KB, 490x977px) Image search: [Google]
1465524294585.jpg
126KB, 490x977px
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
File: KOCH.png (24KB, 485x350px) Image search: [Google]
KOCH.png
24KB, 485x350px
>>6628609
>but he's right

Yeah we agree.
>>
>>6628870
>Awoo~

Kill yourself self hating uncle tom house faggot. Your probably privileged and white gay.
>>
>>6628869
Plus the Supreme Court being packed with Right Wing justices... yeah, LGBT people would have to emigrate under a Trump administration. I'm already planning on moving overseas.
>>
>>6628869
And don't forget government funded conversion therapy for minors.

Oh and the whole crusade against pornography thing. Honestly I don't know how anyone on 4chan didn't run for their lives the second that made it into the platform.
>>
>>6628516
The solution for this is the creation of new technologies and nuclear power, not the overpriced under-productive "green energies" and definitely NOT creating new taxes that would just trickle to the poor people and force the US to buy the same dirty energies from other countries.
>>
File: 1373702569610.jpg (127KB, 442x436px) Image search: [Google]
1373702569610.jpg
127KB, 442x436px
>>6628860
>national survey of 338 LGBT likely voters
>338
and it was done BEFORE Orlando, lel
>>
>>6628887
>LGBT people would have to emigrate under a Trump administration.

Basically. Pence already signaled Trump would basically make homosexuality illegal. He's basically pushing for a Christian theocracy to fight the godless homos now. Imagine how atheist our nation would be if Democrats ran everything and we didn't have all these dumb stupid white people running the GOP.
>>
>>6628889
Support for Trump is mostly just edgy contrarianism. It doesn't make it any less dangerous or real, but that's all it is. Trump is the id of the straight white man, and he is promising to destroy the entire current system because there are some shitty aspects to it.
>>
File: 1469491849047.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1469491849047.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>6628882
I'm a jewish mestizo you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1438978711615.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438978711615.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>6628827

or because people like you have a preconceived notion of what type of social upheaval is required to "break out of the two-party system" and decide to continue perpetuating the status quo for any number of reasons, but ultimately because you care about politics

The answer clearly is to stop giving a fuck entirely
>>
>>6628900
>Support for Trump is mostly just edgy contrarianism
Support for Sanders is mostly just edgy contrarianism
>>
File: trumpfaggot btfo.png (32KB, 620x590px) Image search: [Google]
trumpfaggot btfo.png
32KB, 620x590px
>>6628896
>BEFORE Orlando, lel

Orlando doesn't change anything. Why would LGBT people ever vote GOP ever when they never have? Hillary opposes guns violence and will make sure crazies don't get guns, Trump wont.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factions_in_the_Democratic_Party_(United_States)#LGBT_Americans
>>
>>6628899
>>6628900
Don't listen to the MentallyHills

This video pretty much sums Trump's history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
>>
>>6628906
>Support for Sanders is mostly just edgy contrarianism

Trump is a literal faggot who would destroy the economy and environment. Might as well put David Koch in charges of the nation. But hey everything is Obama's fault and not the last Republican in the white house right?
>>
>>6628910
>>6628916
Shills in overdrive today. Must be since Trump is now beating her.
>>
>>6628910
>Hillary opposes guns violence and will make sure crazies don't get guns
When did criminals ever followed laws? Gun control didn't work on france, doesn't work on brazil, doesn't work on mexico and doesn't work on any of the gun-free zones all it makes is law-abiding citizens unsafe.
>>
File: 4YN16lA.jpg (74KB, 680x575px) Image search: [Google]
4YN16lA.jpg
74KB, 680x575px
>>6628899
>tfw no Lenin 2.0 to smash Christianity

>>6628906
A lot of it was among millennials, but it's not like social democracy is a radical ideology. Trump on the other hand represents and ideology only held by middle eastern nations and failed states.

>>6628912
>infowars
>selectively picking the Trump quotes you agree with
lel
>>
>>6628910
>Orlando doesn't change anything.
it did, support for Trump rose to 40% in most polls
>Why would LGBT people ever vote GOP ever when they never have?
because the libs dumped them for mudslimes
>Hillary opposes guns violence and will make sure crazies don't get guns, Trump wont.
Every American deserves a gun in the fight against gangbanger nogs and the religion of peace
>>
File: 1468629609715.png (413KB, 461x502px) Image search: [Google]
1468629609715.png
413KB, 461x502px
>>6628919
>Shills in overdrive today.

Prove anything I said was wrong faggot. Trump is Bush 2.0 and would destroy our country. But hey HE'S SO FUNNY HE'S SO COOL RIGHT GUIES TRUMP IS A CELEBRITY! WE NEED ONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT GUIES

Don't mind the fact Trump want's to repeal Net Neutrality, or Dodd Frank, or EPA, or clean coal, or invade Iran, or repeal LGBT people from existing, or Roe v. Wade.
>>
>>6628916
>Trump is a literal faggot who would destroy the economy and environment
He's not the one who's bought by the globalists pushing the jobs overseas.

Minorities and black people are getting screwed because there simply aren't enough jobs.

At some point or another they'll have to get out of welfare, and if there aren't jobs they'll just starve to death.
>>
>>6628903
>The answer clearly is to stop giving a fuck entirely
I never gave a fuck to begin with. If not giving a fuck was the solution to fixing politics, then politics would have been fixed a long time ago.

If anything, apathy reinforces the status quo more than anything else. Not that it matters since the status quo isn't going anywhere any time soon.
>>
>>6628929
Where are the arguments you bernout?
>>
>>6628931
>it did, support for Trump rose to 40% in most polls

Not true. See pic related. All exit polling shows Democrats on average win 70% of the LGB vote on average. Hillary is loved by the LGBT community.

>Every American deserves a gun in the fight against gangbanger nogs and the religion of peace

Not only are a racist, but you are a NRA neo con religious freak. I bet you suck Jesus cock faggot.
>>
File: 1421367587836.jpg (44KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1421367587836.jpg
44KB, 681x496px
>>6628916
>>6628932
The Kochs are literally funding Hillary.

>>6628929
Saudi Arabia is literally funding Hillary.
>>
File: 1465203307976.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465203307976.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>6628932
Post source to those claims or get out.
>>
>>6628934
>He's not the one who's bought by the globalists pushing the jobs overseas.
See>>6628932

David Koch disagrees. Why would he when Trump picked Kochs puppet master?
>>
>>6628944
>The Kochs are literally funding Hillary.

He's going all out bait now.

>>6628946
GOOGLE FAGGOT

I'm not here to hold your hand because your uneducated.
>>
>>6628934
>He's not the one who's bought by the globalists pushing the jobs overseas
MUH PROTECTIONISM

You have a few options.
1. Let the chinks take manufacturing jobs, they get a small sum of money out of it. You can't find a good job.
2. Force industry to come back to America. American robots do work, you still can't find a good job.
3. Force industry to come back and smash/outlaw robots like a good little luddite. You now have a job, but American industry becomes noncompetitive, we become a backwater hellhole to be colonized by China.
>>
>>6628944
>Saudi Arabia is literally funding Hillary
They literally aren't. Way to fall for propaganda though. I bet you prefer Russian backed Trump so much more.
>>
>>6628941
Stop lying, nigger. Every news outlet that exists reported on the surge in lgbt interest in Trump after Orlando.
>>
>>6628935
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have a problem voting third party. "Social revolutions" and other excuses for why "America will never have more than two parties" are just rationalizations for continuing the status quo.

people need to stop voting for people who don't share their beliefs and literally undermining one of the basic principles of democracy
>>
>>6628934
Also it's cute you actually believe any of those jobs even exist anymore that were shipped out. Robots are literally taken over all those industries you uneducated retarded. Are Trumpfags literally this stupid? Like I'm dealing with white trash hilly billies. I get you dropped out of high school.
>>
File: 1462510857539.jpg (2MB, 1361x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1462510857539.jpg
2MB, 1361x1500px
>>6628947
>a photo means everything
See>>6622832
You won't fool a person here. Hillary has recieved millions of dollars from companies such as monsanto and the Soros family.
>>
File: 1462512110091.png (461KB, 577x528px) Image search: [Google]
1462512110091.png
461KB, 577x528px
>>6628955
>google
Yeah, I won't do your job for you Shill.
>>
File: 1050x591.jpg (135KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
1050x591.jpg
135KB, 1050x591px
>>6628967
>. Every news outlet that exists reported on the surge in lgbt interest in Trump after Orlando.

GOP platform is the most anti-LGBT in US history.

Trump picked Mike Pence.

Wants to repeal the Johnson amendment and another Scalia on the US Supreme Court. That means sodomy would be illegal under Trump

He also believed gay adoption should be illegal along with gay marriage. Along with passing a federal First Amendment Defense Act and the North Carolina Hate Bill 2.

But hey GAY PEOPLE LOVE TRUMP RIGHT GUIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>6628990
>Hillary has recieved millions of dollars from companies such as monsanto and the Soros family.
So we should cut out the middleman and just hand America directly to a sociopathic multimillionaire?

Talk about defeatist.
>>
>>6628993
>I won't do your job for you Shill.

This is how you know Trumpshills have lost the argument. No facts, only emotions.

>>6628990
And? Trump literally has funders from the gulf states, Sheldon Adelson, a neocon,
>>
>>6628976

It should also be mentioned that even for the semi-autonomous jobs that still exist but are in the process of being automated, the price for robotics only need to go a bit lower than the yearly salary.... and you can bet that when it does employers are going to be making the switch fast.
>>
File: 1469489236272.jpg (192KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
1469489236272.jpg
192KB, 1200x896px
>>6628956
>2. Force industry to come back to America. American robots do work, you still can't find a good job.
This is fucking retarded, industries, even the automatized ones generate huge amounts of jobs.
>>
File: 1469587296205.png (31KB, 585x231px) Image search: [Google]
1469587296205.png
31KB, 585x231px
>>6628955
>Kochs
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carbonatedtv/hillary-rejects-koch-support_b_9780354.html

Unsurprisingly, Shilldog is just a neocon puppet. Good thing she """""rejected"""" their support.

>>6628963
Not propaganda. Saudi princes have been paying to have speeches from Bill and her for years. They help each other out. All of this is public information. It all goes to the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/foreign-government-gifts-to-clinton-foundation-on-the-rise-1424223031

Anyway, get read Hillcucks, mega guy is going to face fuck you.
>>
>>6628998
>Talk about defeatist.

He's a retard. He doesn't know that Trump and the GOP have fucked over America for decades. He was probably shitting his diapers as GWB destroyed America as a kid. He wasn't alive when GWB tried to pass a constitutional ban on homosexual marriage nationwide in America.
>>
File: 1469490887336.jpg (639KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469490887336.jpg
639KB, 2048x2048px
>>6628998
He doesn't need to run for president to get a lobby, in fact that's counterproductive since lobbyists don't like the publicity. You have no arguments.
>>
File: bush-trump-cuts.0.jpg (82KB, 800x1042px) Image search: [Google]
bush-trump-cuts.0.jpg
82KB, 800x1042px
>>6629005
>Unsurprisingly, Shilldog is just a neocon puppet. Good thing she """""rejected"""" their support.

Why would they support her? They support Trump's tax cut for the rich. Doesn't matter how racist he is, they will give the GOP and though proxy Trump lots of money to give them tax breaks. I get your a small government faggot.
>>
>>6629013
>He doesn't need to run for president to get a lobby,

Yeah so I guess I must of missed the part of a 100 million from Sheldon Adelson and putting a billionaire oil tycoon in his administration. And he's the most racist piece of shit ever. Might as well vote for George fucking Wallace if you vote for Trump. I swear if he wins I'm going to shoot up a city because of you retards.
>>
>>6628970
>If you didn't care, you wouldn't have a problem voting third party
Except for the part where there's no point in voting at all because I don't care and I know that my vote is literally meaningless?

Seriously though, votes are meaningless. When you vote, all you're doing is saying "I like this guy. Could you vote for him for me please?"
The actual votes are not in the hands of the people and they never were. That's the point of the system. That's why it's called a democratic REPUBLIC.
>>
>>6628999
>No source
>expect us to come with source for you
>emotions
>while using racist and "PC" as arguments
Yeah nah.
>Trump literally has funders from the gulf states, Sheldon Adelson, a neocon
Source?
>>
>>6629023
>That's why it's called a democratic REPUBLIC.

USA was a mistake - George Washington
>>
>>6628994
>GOP platform is the most anti-LGBT in US history.
Dems take money from Saudis who execute gays, Trump says mean words.
>Pence
Based Pence.
>Johnson amendment
irrelevant
>another Scalia on the US Supreme Court. That means sodomy would be illegal under Trump
I'd love another Scalia, someone who respects gun rights. And no, sodomy wouldn't be illegal.
>He also believed gay adoption should be illegal along with gay marriage. Along with passing a federal First Amendment Defense Act and the North Carolina Hate Bill 2.
Good, all these things benefit pedophiles, not lgbt people
>>
>>6628629
Global warming is important in the long term, but we shouldn't shoot ourselves in the feet in the short term because of it.

We need to stop buying oil from the Middle East at all costs.
>>
>>6629024
>Source?

GOOGLE

INTERNET AT THE TIP OF YOUR FINGERS AND YOU ARE SO FUCKING LAZY
>>
>>6629014
>Why would they support her?
because she will take their money, just like she takes Twitter, Facebook, Google, Saudis, etc..'s money and do what they tell her, just like she always has.
>>
so the stereotype of Americans are stupid trailer trash really is true
>>
>>6629029
>I'd love another Scalia,

You are fucking insane. So you literally want to vote to kill your own kind?

Pence literally believes adultery should be illegal. Not only would that mean Trump would be arrest, but so would LGBT, since homos aren't married and worthy of death in the eyes of God.

YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN FASCIST LIKE ALL REPUBLICANS
>>
File: 1469495323656.jpg (100KB, 486x806px) Image search: [Google]
1469495323656.jpg
100KB, 486x806px
>>6621306
/pol/ here.

Some of you faggots are alright.

Don't go to the DNC tomorrow.
>>
>>6628941
Hey if you want to be beheaded by muslims for being a degenerate then just go ahead and vote for hillary. In your last moments you can say that at least they didn't call you racist
>>
>>6629037
>because she will take their money,

Democrats don't take koch money. Mike Pence and the RNC funding Trump does. But hey keep acting like Kochs are Democrats now you fucking homo faggot.

>>6629039
>so the stereotype of Americans are stupid trailer trash really is true

Your average Trump voter is like board line retarded. Probably didn't graduate high school.
>>
>>6629019
>any billionaire is automatically a bad guy
Nigger please.
>And he's the most racist piece of shit ever
He's not, I wish he were.
> I swear if he wins I'm going to shoot up a city because of you retards.
Should the FBI know about this post?
>>
File: 1449553288836.png (2MB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1449553288836.png
2MB, 1350x1800px
>voting for a woman who consistently lies
>voting for a woman whose foreign policy flooded Europe with millions of gay hating muslims, and will do the same for America
toppest jej
>>
File: 1467052897540.jpg (118KB, 783x582px) Image search: [Google]
1467052897540.jpg
118KB, 783x582px
>>6621704
>>
File: 1469502590498.jpg (31KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
1469502590498.jpg
31KB, 640x551px
>>6629035
I won't do you any favors HillShill.
>>
>>6629046
>Hey if you want to be beheaded by muslims for being a degenerate

Hmmm I didn't know gays are executed in America by Muslims and not Christian fascist law makers pushing for criminalizing sodomy like in Michigan this year. It's CHRISTIANS that are the problem in America, not Muslims. It's CHRISTIAN LAW that i worry about.

The GOD of the bible states all homosexuals should be be put to death. Most Americans are Christians and most Christians are Republicans. Trump will pander of them. That's why Pence "kill the gays" on the ticket

Trump will literally enact the death penalty for gays as president.
>>
File: 1294110330343.jpg (100KB, 262x389px) Image search: [Google]
1294110330343.jpg
100KB, 262x389px
>>6629019
How is he a racist? give me one solid example
>>
File: arpad.jpg (247KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
arpad.jpg
247KB, 1280x888px
>>6629043
>YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN FASCIST LIKE ALL REPUBLICANS
>tfw you will never purge semetic savages and free Whites from the grasp of foreign ideologies
>>
>>6629047
So far it seems like anti trump people are the most misinformed morons of them all but just keep falling for propaganda hillshill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
>>
>>6629049
>any billionaire is automatically a bad guy
Yeah that's sort of how the world works. To get into a position of power like that you either have to be born into it, or hurt a lot of people while you climb your way to the top.
Source: All of recorded history
>>
>>6629052
>voting for a woman who consistently lies

You mean Trump?

>voting for a woman whose foreign policy flooded Europe with millions of gay hating muslims, and will do the same for America

You mean Trump as well? Trump has been the best pro-ISIS tool ever and wants to bomb Iran, Iraq, and Syria.
>>
File: 1453114782264.jpg (72KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1453114782264.jpg
72KB, 372x334px
>>6629023
Regardless of how well it works, you can't deny that it works at least a little bit. Just because you aren't voting on every bill in congress directly doesn't mean you don't have some say in the political climate of the US.

And regardless of how much your vote actually matters, there's no excuse for not voting with who your interest aligns.

Personally, even if you feel that the giant political machine is completely immune to any effect you could have on it, why not just vote for 3rd party? I mean, they do count all the votes, display them as statistics for your area. Voting will do 100% more change than not voting.

Stop trying to rationalize why you can't vote and just vote
>>
File: 1469594766532.jpg (112KB, 750x789px) Image search: [Google]
1469594766532.jpg
112KB, 750x789px
>tfw hillshills will be out of a job soon
guys don't be mean to them
>>
File: 1469504372232.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469504372232.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>6629047
>Koch
Soros and the Rothschild are the real threat, Koch is a small fish.
>>
>>6629047
>Democrats don't take koch money
Neither does Trump.
http://time.com/4403344/charles-koch-clinton-trump-choice/

They are supporting Johnson.
>>
>>6629064
>Trump is a woman

what
>>
>>6629055
>Hmmm I didn't know gays are executed in America by Muslims
Orlando
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw
but just keep falling for misinformation about everything
>>
>>6629056
>How is he a racist?

In 2015, he made fun of Japanese people. If this isn't racist I don't know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuPnJQw2BkE
>>
File: hrc.png (288KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
hrc.png
288KB, 600x354px
>>6628853
>>
>>6629069
>muh Jewish conspiracy

You do realize the Trump will literally usher in a new era of dominance for the Jew heretics, right?
>>
File: 1462405143431.png (181KB, 491x570px) Image search: [Google]
1462405143431.png
181KB, 491x570px
>>6629064
those are some serious mental gymnastics you've got going there

But, your clearly a hillary supporter, so you are probably pretty used to doing that
>>
>>6629073
Everyone I don't like is racist, bigot, and misogynist.
>>
>>6629072
>Orlando

Done by a homo himself who was mad his Latino boyfriend might have given him HIV. Oh you didn't know he was homo now? Yes a FAG shot up Orlando.
>>
>>6629062
>Yeah that's sort of how the world works.
It's not you have different types of fortunes some are definitely less Orwellian than others.
>>
>>6629079
>those are some serious mental gymnastics you've got going there

Trump said we should bomb innocent family members with drones. He is literally Hitler. Hitler did the same shit.
>>
File: 1469591048955.jpg (965KB, 1250x952px) Image search: [Google]
1469591048955.jpg
965KB, 1250x952px
>>6629064
>trump
>pro-isis
That's probably the most retarded thing I've read the whole week.
>>
>>6629082
>People who knew Mateen have speculated that he might have been gay or bisexual.
""""""""""""""""""speculated""""""""""""""""""""
and disregard the facts such as
>Mateen pledged his allegiance to the Sunni militant jihadist group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
>>
File: 1461286679051.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461286679051.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>6629073
>unironically following TYT
>one phrase, omitting a single consonant for emphasis

>not knowing that's how the Japanese language actually works
>>
>>6629078
>You do realize the Trump will literally usher in a new era of dominance for the Jew heretics, right?

Trump will do whatever israel tells him. He's a shill for them.
>>
>>6629091
Or for a more modern example, only weird Asian dictatorships like NK believe in punishing multiple generations of family for one man's mistake.
>>
>>6629091
>Trump is Hitler meme

EVERY TIME
>>
File: 1469503805839.png (251KB, 909x926px) Image search: [Google]
1469503805839.png
251KB, 909x926px
>>6629078
Now that's funny, you mention 2 jew families and suddenly it's another Shoa.
>>
>>6629098
HE WAS A FAGGOT

HE FUCKED MEN

HE WAS A FAGGOT WHO WAS MAD HE ALMOST GOT HIV

The better question is why do we allow retards like this to get GUNS

But hey let's let more people get guns and shoot up even MORE BARS
>>
>>6621682
>Where are the Romneys! Come baaaaaaack.
I want easy candidates to defeat in order to ensure a democrat president!
>hatred for american elite
Wikileaks emails PROVED that it's much worse than we used to think. And not just that of course -- but at this point, if you dont hate the "elite" media moguls, where the fuck have you been during this election?
>>
File: 1463188314487.gif (969KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1463188314487.gif
969KB, 500x579px
>>6629073

Ok, but he's literally talking about foreign trade deals with people from china, butthe caster is trying to spin it like trump was talking about american-chinese citizens.

There's a fundamental error here, right?
>>
>>6629106
That doesn't even make sense. You are jsut parroting memes out of context.
>>
File: 1469504142488.jpg (85KB, 881x549px) Image search: [Google]
1469504142488.jpg
85KB, 881x549px
>>6629091
That's pretty ironic considering that Obama and Clintoris have been doing that since forever.
>>
>>6629091
>>6629101
>Trump is Hitler
>Trump is is a jew
Can't you shills at least stick to one thing?
>>
File: 1463473898892.jpg (20KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1463473898892.jpg
20KB, 720x533px
>>6629091
>Literally Hitler
Next up:
>It's literally 2016
>>
>>6629065
>Just because you aren't voting on every bill in congress directly doesn't mean you don't have some say in the political climate of the US.
No, of course not. If it were that easy to keep themselves in power then they wouldn't have to commit voter fraud to do it.
There is no point in voting because 100% of 0 is still 0. Voting is a waste of time and energy, and the results are less tangible than repeatedly googling your preferred candidate's name.
>>
>>6629116
Fascism can apply to all races you idiot. You don't have to be white to be a fascist.
>>
File: 1469475961199.png (400KB, 663x617px) Image search: [Google]
1469475961199.png
400KB, 663x617px
>>6629112
>th-that doesn't make sense
>stop t-t-the memes
Pathetic.
>>
>>6629109
>speculated
>almost
He was literally a muslim jihadist, no matter how triggered you get those are the facts.
Guns legislation won't get any lower than this, Obama tried for 7 years and didn't accomplish anything. But if you keep letting muslims in then you'll get more jihadists. It's not hard math.
>>
>>6629115
>Obama

He's one of the best presidents ever and if you disagree you are a Fox News watcher/pol faggot.

Hillary will continue Obama's legacy of fighting right wing extremism.
>>
>>6629102
That never happens that is a lie spread by the west who are jealous of north korea's way of life
>>
>>6629135
There are several people who said they dated him and sources backing this up. His ex wife said he was queer. Your a faggot who likes right wingers who like to persecute gays as long as it's Christians doing it. WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S OK FOR CHRISTIANS TO DENY ME RIGHTS?
>>
>>6629125
So he's a jew fascist while he's a racist and hates lgbt and women despite campaigning against radical islam who hate women rights and lgbt with a passion. Wew lad. I don't think even you believe the things you're spouting.
>>
>>6629135
>He was literally a muslim jihadist,

Who was member of Hezbollah and ISIS? Do you know Hezbollah and ISIS hate each other and are of different sects? (Shia / Sunni)

There was a Christian in Philly not to far from my house who stoned a gay guy to death a few years ago. Maybe we should start killing Christfags.
>>
>>6629137
>increased the debt to 19 trillions
>increased the number of people on welfare programs
>increased the real unemployment rate
>destabilized the middle-east
>increased the racial tensions on America
>obamacare
And now he's even changing his tone on "trump won't be elected".
>>
You have two options

>christian theocracy, reversal of LGBT rights, destruction of US foreign relations, authoritarianism, etc.
or
>neo-liberal corrupt shill who will be too busy lining pockets to harm us

It's a really easy choice.
>>
>>6629147
>despite campaigning against radical islam who hate women rights and lgbt with a passion.

Christians hate faggots and women. The bible literally says homos are worthy of death and Trump is a god fearing Christians just like Pence who said adultery should be illegal. Prove me to Christian religion doesn't want to kill gays.
>>
>>6629141
>people said things
Nice facts.
>ex wife
That sure sounds like a gay thing to do, marrying a woman.
What rights? You have every right in the world. If you want to marry then go for it, just not a christian marriage find a religion that allows same sex marriage. It's not a difficult concept.
>>
>>6629141
Adding onto this but its not even first generation immigrants who commit acts of terror its mostly third generation
>>
>>6629151
>christian theocracy

Your average retard on here was shitting their diapers when George W. Bush pushed for constitutional bans on homosexuals in 2004.
>>
>>6629141
>WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S OK FOR CHRISTIANS TO DENY ME RIGHTS?
There are bigger things at stake.
>>6629149
Muslims, regardless of the sect, increase the chance of terrorist attacks. It's on the base of the Koran.
>>
>>6629151
Trump it is
>>
>>6629149
>Maybe we should start killing Christfags
You guys sure are peaceful and an advocate of love. I don't know how could anyone in the world hate you.
>>
>>6629157
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_Defense_Act

The First Amendment Defense Act (often abbreviated FADA) (H.R. 2802) is a bill introduced into the United States House of Representatives and United States Senate on June 17, 2015. The Senate sponsor of the bill is Mike Lee (R-Utah), and the House sponsor is Raul Labrador (R-Idaho).[1] The bill aims to protect those who oppose same-sex marriage based on their religious beliefs from action by the federal government.[1]

Contents

1 Provisions
2 Timeline
3 Support
4 Opposition
5 State versions
6 References

Provisions

The bill provides that the federal government "shall not take any discriminatory action against a person, wholly or partially on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction that marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman, or that sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage."[1] The bill defines "person" to include for-profit companies, and "discriminatory action" to include "revocation of tax-exempt status, grants, loans, benefits, or employment."[2]
Timeline

The FADA was introduced into both the House and Senate on the same day (June 17, 2015), by Mike Lee and Raul Labrador. As of July 17, the House version had 124 co-sponsors, and the Senate version 34.[1] Also as of that date, the House bill had not been considered by either of the two committees it had been referred to.[1]
Support

When asked by Heritage Action, FRC Action, and the American Principles Project if they would pass the bill in their first 100 days in office, three of the top four Republican presidential candidates in the 2016 election said they would, the exception being Donald Trump.[3] It was also supported by the Family Research Council, the American Family Association, and the Liberty Counsel, among other groups, shortly after it was introduced.[4]
Opposition
>>
File: 1462329934646.png (225KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462329934646.png
225KB, 800x800px
>>6629151
MAGA it is.
>>
File: 1441496706573.jpg (16KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1441496706573.jpg
16KB, 283x283px
>>6629124

Ok at this point you're just doing mental gymnastics to not vote. Do you realize that you're parroting the same thing over and over? The same fundamentally incorrect point you just made? Your weak attempt at trying to prove your point with mathematics just shows your complete lack of rational thought. Have fun literally throwing your vote away and complaining about how the system is stacked against you.
>>
File: 1465074156888.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
1465074156888.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
>>6629155
>Prove me to Christian religion doesn't want to kill gays
You literally can't
Their religion is basically the edgy 40k "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" cult, but not just a meme.

Semites, man.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Amendment

The Johnson Amendment refers to a change in the U.S. tax code made in 1954 which prohibited tax-exempt organizations from endorsing or opposing political candidates.

Contents

1 Background
2 501(c) prohibition
2.1 IRS explanation of the statute
3 See also
4 References

Background

Proposed by then-Senator Lyndon B. Johnson, the amendment affects churches and other nonprofit organizations with 501(c) tax exemptions.[1] In recent years the Alliance Defending Freedom has attempted to challenge the Johnson Amendment through the Pulpit Freedom Initiative, which urges church pastors to violate the statute in protest. The ADF contends that the amendment violates First Amendment rights.[2]
501(c) prohibition

Organizations recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code are subject to limits or absolute prohibitions on engaging in political activities and risk loss of tax exempt status if violated.[3] Specifically, they are prohibited from conducting political campaign activities to intervene in elections to public office.[4][5]
IRS explanation of the statute

The Internal Revenue Service website elaborates upon this prohibition as follows:

Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity. Violating this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes.
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
>>
>>6629151
Globalist war hawk dyke who will start war with Russia
vs
Nationalist billionaire god who blow up ISIS with Russia
>>
>>6629151
I think you are confused.
Hillary is the one whose pockets are being lined, in exchange for selling out our interests to multinational corporations.
>>
>>6629155
There's nothing in the bible against gays, only a couple ambiguous lines by Peter that Jesus didn't even say. And the pope now is extremely progressive
https://www.ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-christians-must-apologize-gay-people-marginalizing-them
If you actually cared about love you'd side with christians but it seems like the only thing you love is hate
>>
>>6629135
>He was literally a muslim jihadist
Who was born in the United States to parents who have been living here for decades, and also worked as a security guard for a living which meant that even under the strictest gun laws imaginable he still would have been allowed to buy those guns.
It wasn't Islamic extremism that caused the Pulse shooting. If you want to blame it on anything, blame it on the culture that raised Mateen. Which is mainstream American culture by the way, in case you were wondering.
>>
File: 1468385047483.jpg (120KB, 690x692px) Image search: [Google]
1468385047483.jpg
120KB, 690x692px
>>6629155
>>6629175
>ignoring the difference between the Old testament and the New testament
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Freedom_Restoration_Act_(Indiana)#Content

Indiana Senate Bill 101, titled the Religious Freedom Restoration Act,[1] is a law in the U.S. state of Indiana, which allows individuals and companies to assert that their exercise of religion has been, or is likely to be, substantially burdened as a defense in legal proceedings.[2][3] The bill has been controversial. Opponents of the law claim that it is targeted against LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) people and other groups. The bill is similar to the controversial Arizona SB 1062 vetoed by Governor Jan Brewer in 2014, which would have expanded Arizona's existing RFRA to include corporations.[4][5]

As signed into law, Indiana SB 101 stipulates that "a governmental entity may not substantially burden a person's exercise of religion...[unless it] (1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest." The bill defines a "person" to include any individual, organization, or "a partnership, a limited liability company, a corporation, a company, a firm, a society, a joint-stock company, an unincorporated association" or another entity driven by religious belief that can sue and be sued, "regardless of whether the entity is organized and operated for profit or nonprofit purposes."[20] A "person," as defined by the bill, would be permitted to cite violation of this law as a defense in legal proceedings. While the bill explicitly states that no government entity need be involved in the legal proceeding to invoke such a defense, it also states that "the governmental entity has an unconditional right to intervene in order to respond to the person's invocation of this chapter."
>>
File: 1469469493552.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469469493552.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>6629185
>blame it on the culture that raised Mateen.
So blame it on Islam.
>>
>>6629185
so a 2nd generation migrant, even worse, highlights the dangers of letting shitskins come here
>>
>>6629184
>There's nothing in the bible against gays,

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>>
>>6629173
>Do you realize that you're parroting the same thing over and over
Yeah, because you're too stupid to understand what "VOTES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING" means.
I was hoping that if I kept saying it in different ways you'd eventually get it. There's only so many ways to call the sky blue after all.
>>
>>6629186
>muh "Jesus said the OT doesn't matter" maymay

Except he said the Old Law still applies, plus why even include it in the bible if it doesn't matter? This is just a liberal christian talking point because they hold a truly indefensible position.
>>
>>6629166
And your idea for solving that is not moving towards a progressive Vatican that opens for gay people but to condone them and import radical religions from the middle east that want to murder gays. Okay.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Facilities_Privacy_%26_Security_Act

The Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, officially called An Act to Provide for Single-sex Multiple Occupancy Bathroom and Changing Facilities in Schools and Public Agencies and to Create Statewide Consistency in Regulation of Employment and Public Accommodations, but commonly known as House Bill 2 or HB2, is an act passed in the U.S. state of North Carolina in 2016. It has been described as the most anti-LGBT legislation in the United States,[1][2][3][4] while proponents call it "common sense" legislation.[5][6][7]

One contentious element of the law eliminates anti-discrimination protections for gay, bisexual, transgender, genderqueer, and intersex people, and legislates that in government buildings, individuals may only use restrooms and changing facilities that correspond to the sex on their birth certificates.[8][9] This has been criticized because it prevents transgender people who do not or cannot alter their birth certificates from using the restroom consistent with their gender identity:[8] in North Carolina, only people who undergo sex reassignment surgery can change the sex on their birth certificates, and outside jurisdictions have different rules, some more restrictive.[10] The legislation changes the definition of sex in the state's anti-discrimination law to "the physical condition of being male or female, which is stated on a person's birth certificate."[11][12][13]

The act also prohibits municipalities in North Carolina from enacting anti-discrimination policies,[14] setting a local minimum wage, regulating child labor, or making certain regulations for city workers. The legislation also removes the statutory and common-law private right of action to enforce state anti-discrimination statutes in state courts.[15]

Call volume doubled to the Trans Lifeline transgender suicide prevention hotline after the passage of the bill.[16][17]
>>
File: christian_remover.jpg (225KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
christian_remover.jpg
225KB, 1024x835px
>tfw you will never remove Christians from America
>>
>>6629207
>And your idea for solving that is not moving towards a progressive Vatican that opens for gay people but to condone them and import radical religions from the middle east that want to murder gays. Okay.

My solution is electing progressive atheists like Obama and Clinton over Christians like Trump and Pence. I wish I could have death camps set up for religious people.
>>
>>6629215
impossible, there is no America without Christianity
>>
>>6629184

If you actually paid attention to the pope's teachings, you'd realize that he's extremely progressive for a christian pope.

Catholic, and any christian teaching (that isn't some heretical anti-scriptural new age "christian" denomination) for that matter is always going to be anti-lgbt, and not changing anytime soon unless major rewriting of the bible happens.
>>
File: 1464427855610.jpg (154KB, 655x675px) Image search: [Google]
1464427855610.jpg
154KB, 655x675px
>>6629197
>>6629199
Pretty much, studies show that 2nd generation muslims are even more easily radicalized than the ones that got from war ridden countries.
>>
>>6629201
>old testament
That Jesus went against?
>>
>>6629218
Sure there is. It would just be white this time around.

One can't be both white and christian, as Christianity is an anti-white faith! The more you know.
>>
>>6629224
>That Jesus went against?

Jesus said he had not come to abolish the old testament. So even Jesus said fags should be stoned to death. That's why people like Fred Phelps was right about the bible. The bible does want to kill gays because that's what the bible says.
>>
>>6629217
> I wish I could have death camps set up for religious people.
Wew lad you sure don't sound like a fascist, or Hitler for that matter, I have no idea why religious people wouldn't like you.
>>
File: 1467047901262.png (167KB, 1080x899px) Image search: [Google]
1467047901262.png
167KB, 1080x899px
Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>>
>>6622832
>Bahrein
>Restricted freedom of expression

You'll get this automatically, if you are a Shiite.
Bonus: Shiites are the majority, but the ruling class is Sunni.
>>
File: 1465758727696.jpg (40KB, 770x449px) Image search: [Google]
1465758727696.jpg
40KB, 770x449px
>>6629203
>indefensible position
He literally said the Old Covenant only applies to the people of Israel, i.e. Jews.
>>
>>6629228
nice try, Tyrone Jamarcus Mohammad
>>
File: 1461671308667.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1461671308667.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>6629202
It's a mathematical impossibility for your votes to not count, unless you actually believe that widespread voter fraud is going on, in which case you are legitimately retarded. Even the extent to which your votes do matter is debatable, but this isn't a debate any more.
>>
>>6629150
Presidents have no real effect on employment, unemployment is due to automation, going overseas because why pay someone a real wage when you can pay them next to nothing in china and because there just isn't enough jobs for everyone you can't blame someone for losing a game of musical chairs
>>
>>6629232
>Wew lad you sure don't sound like a fascist, or Hitler for that matter, I have no idea why religious people wouldn't like you.

Communists banned religion and weren't fascist. But yeah I'm a big government socialist Marxist. A world without religion means setting up socialist communist governments that will fight. Sure some will die, but all in the name of progress.
>>
>>6629221
The problem is the need to let them immigrate in batches to let one group and their children fully integrate before they let more in.
Otherwise you have the 2nd and 3rd generations mixing in with the new arrivals and undoing any integration progress that has been made.
>>
File: 1465971837459.jpg (71KB, 638x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465971837459.jpg
71KB, 638x456px
>>6629234
>fullfill
Literally means he is giving new lines you dense fuck.
>>
File: toptrump.png (2MB, 542x3400px) Image search: [Google]
toptrump.png
2MB, 542x3400px
>>6621306
Will pull the lever for Trump on election night
>somewhat related: many nights, I find myself pulling the lever for Trump
>>6621381
Awoo~
>you bastid
>>
>>6629201
Heavily edited passage written by a literally who in a section of the book that is otherwise completely disregarded because about two verses later it also says women who remarry should be put to death too.

God why does anyone take this shitty book seriously?
>>
>>6629251
>God why does anyone take this shitty book seriously?

Not sure, ask Christards who worship this shit.
>>
>>6629217
By the way
>Barack Obama
>Religion Islam
>Hillary Clinton
>Clinton has been a lifelong Methodist, attending various churches throughout her lifetime; all belonging to the United Methodist Church:
Nice atheists you got there, also they're lobbying for settling middle eastern immigrants in the US. That surely sounds like an atheist thing to do as well.
>>
File: 1467607026136.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467607026136.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
>>6629241
>Presidents have no real effect on employment
Then you better explain all those ads saying that Obama reduced the unemployment.
>>
>>6629255
Obama and Hillary are not religious and don't believe in god if you think they do you don't know anything about politics. You think someone can say they are atheist in this redneck nation?
>>
>>6629240
>It's a mathematical impossibility for your votes to not count,
Except for the part where your votes literally do not count?
Do you know ANYTHING about our government? This is fucking 4th grade social studies here.
They don't tally up the votes and then elect whoever got the highest number. That's not how it works. That's not even close to how it works.
>>
File: 1467517094846.png (62KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467517094846.png
62KB, 220x250px
>tfw there will never be another Great Heathen Army to put Christfags in their place
>>
>>6629244
We had communism already, it was shit. And homosexuality wasn't allowed in the SU either.
>under the leadership of Joseph Stalin, recriminalised homosexual activity with punishments of up to five years' hard labor. Following Stalin's death, there was a liberalisation of attitudes toward sexual issues in the Soviet Union, but homosexual acts remained illegal.
So good effort.
>>
File: 1465457222981.jpg (617KB, 1200x636px) Image search: [Google]
1465457222981.jpg
617KB, 1200x636px
>>6629261
>"Trump is a devout Christian"
>"But Hillary and Obama are not religious despite having ties to religious communities"
>>
>>6629259
He didn't do anything to effect employment at all no president has that power
>>
The point is Hillary is our candidate. Dan Savage already lays this out:

“Disaster will come”: Dan Savage’s epic rant lays out the problem with third-party candidates

http://qz.com/742168/disaster-will-come-dan-savages-epic-rant-lays-out-the-problem-with-third-party-candidates/
Alright, blah blah blah. Sorry I had to stop you. Yeah, let’s talk about the Green Party for just a moment, or third parties, getting a third party movement off the ground here in this country. Because we are sick of the two party system!

Here’s how you fucking do that: you run people not just for fucking president every four fucking years.

I have a problem with the Greens, I have a problem with the Libertarians. I have a problem with these fake, attention seeking, grandstanding Green/Libertarian party candidates who pop up every four years, like mushrooms in shit, saying that they’re building a third party. And those of us who don’t have a home in the Republican Party, don’t have a home in the Democratic Party, can’t get behind every Democratic position or Republican position, should gravitate toward these third parties. And help build a third party movement by every four fucking years voting for one of these assholes like Jill fucking Stein, who I’m sure is a lovely person, she’s only an asshole in this aspect.

If you’re interested in building a third party, a viable third party, you don’t start with president. You don’t start by running someone for fucking president.

Where are the Green Party candidates for city councils? For county councils? For state legislatures? For state assessor? For state insurance commissioner? For governor? For fucking dogcatcher? I would be SO willing to vote for Green Party candidates who are starting at the bottom, grassroots, bottom up, building a third party, a viable third party.
>>
>>6629278
Neither of them believe in god because Democrats are the anti-religion party. They only say they believe in god because this is a Christfag nation filed with retards voting for jesus freaks like Trump and Pence. Trump has donated this whole life to churches and religious organizations. Look it up.
>>
>>6629285
hill shill copy and pasting from his notes lel
>>
>>6629261
Go to his wikipedia it literally says his religion is Islam and Clinton is a methodist. What are you talking about. If you want to talk about atheists and say Jill Stein or someone then okay but Obama and Clinton are nowhere near atheists.
>>
File: 1468170429061.png (290KB, 866x878px) Image search: [Google]
1468170429061.png
290KB, 866x878px
>>6629283
Then you better explain those Dems ads about Obama reducing the unemployment. In any case you are terribly wrong.
>>
>>6629278
>Trump is a devout Christian
No, but the party backing him is, and he sold his soul to them to get their support. That means he has to roll over like a little bitch and do what they tell him when they tell him that laws should be based on religious principles(BTW that's actually in the republican platform)
>>
>>6629298
>Go to his wikipedia it literally says his religion is Islam and Clinton is a methodist.

Technically I'm still technically a member of my church and yet I'm a hardcore anti-theist. Do you seriously believe a person when they say they "believe" in a god? The bible hates gays and they are pro-LGBT. You can't be pro-LGBT and be religious.
>>
File: 1466179668194.jpg (122KB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466179668194.jpg
122KB, 540x282px
>>6629285
>The point is Hillary is our candidate
Nobody with a brain would agree with this.
>>
>>6629303
>based on religious principles(BTW that's actually in the republican platform)

This is why Republicans are no better than ISIS. Obama should declare Republicans terrorist and drone them. I would actually love to see all Republicans die.
>>
File: 1438724923924.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438724923924.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>6629264
Sorry, when I said counting, I wasn't talking about the bean counter tabulating the votes.

I was mistakenly talking about your point where you said your votes were >a waste of time and energy

However, this is not a debate anymore and therefore completely pointless, so I'm not even going to tell you to kill yourself, but instead just ask to you reconsider what beliefs and events led yourself up to this point and consider what you can do to fix it.
>>
>>6629303
So you just disregard how Trump made the RNC cheer for a guy talking about lgbtq community on stage. Okay.
>>
>>6629303
>and he sold his soul to them to get their support
It's pretty clear from his family's speeches, especially Ivanka's, and his own acceptance speech that he didn't sell out at all.
>>
File: 1466180814331.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466180814331.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>6629293
Then they shouldn't be pushing the Hispanics or muslims into the country.
>Look it up.
And he has fundraised millions for veterans. Besides, not all churches are bad.
>>
>>6629314
>Nobody with a brain would agree with this.

84% of LGB people as polling shows agree with her. Hillary has LGBT support that rivals African American support.

I'm with her!

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/05/04/survey-lgbt-voters-back-clinton-over-trump-by-4-1-margin/
>>
>>6629328
>Then they shouldn't be pushing the Hispanics or muslims into the country.

Hispanics aren't religious and there are only like 0.001% Muslims in the country.
>>
File: 1465771085749.png (184KB, 444x447px) Image search: [Google]
1465771085749.png
184KB, 444x447px
>>6629303
>That means he has to roll over like a little bitch and do what they tell him when they tell him that laws should be based on religious principles(BTW that's actually in the republican platform)
Or he has to unite people to focus on actual issues, like the 19 trillion debt.
>>
>>6629337
>Or he has to unite people to focus on actual issues, like the 19 trillion debt.
Or the public menace of pornography!
>>
>>6629311
Don't assume everyone is a dumbo like you. I'm not a part of any church and religiously I'd raher fall under the cathegory of taoist. If I was a christian I'd join a church, if I'm not why would I.
>You can't be pro-LGBT and be religious.
I guess Peter Thiel doesn't exist then. And instead of joining a progressive republican party that pledges to reduce jihadist influence you want a muslim democratic party that wants more immigrants. Makes sense.
>>
>>6629333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL89ga0nDMA
>>
>>6629337
>like the 19 trillion debt.

Caused by Bush tax cuts and Iraq and Afghanistan war, while cutting taxes at the same time. But hey there is a black guy in the white house who caused that.
>>
File: 1465537169230.jpg (58KB, 450x460px) Image search: [Google]
1465537169230.jpg
58KB, 450x460px
>>6629340
Or you know the woman selling the secrets of state to other countries.
>>
>>6629341
>And instead of joining a progressive republican party

There is none. The GOP is a bible thump Jesus freak party pushing for theocracy. Everything should be based ON GOD JESUS BIBLE

as the platform says.
>>
>>6629343
Trump is no fan of Bush.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
>>
File: 1469396965998.jpg (2MB, 5088x3132px) Image search: [Google]
1469396965998.jpg
2MB, 5088x3132px
>>6629333
I'm with YOU.
>>
File: trumpfaggot btfo.png (47KB, 620x590px) Image search: [Google]
trumpfaggot btfo.png
47KB, 620x590px
>>6629342
Here's how LGBT voters have voted since 1990. Noticed a pattern here?
>>
File: 1464510015421.jpg (167KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1464510015421.jpg
167KB, 620x372px
>>6629343
Then you should explain exactly why the debt only grew so large under his rule and why most of the spending is on social welfare.
>>
>>6629320
OK. So tell me again how voting is not a waste of time if
>Votes are suggestions to the people who actually get to vote
>The people who actually get to vote have been proven to ignore those suggestions, and even falsify them if they deviate too much from their own personal opinions
>>
>>6629348
Again disregarding Peter Thiel's speech, again disregarding Trump's speech. Pull your head out of the sand already.
>>
>>6629359
>Then you should explain exactly why the debt only grew so large under his rule and why most of the spending is on social welfare.

TO SPEND US TO GET OUT OF THE MESS BUSH GOT US IN YOU STUPID FAT FUCK I GET YOU WATCH FOX NEWS ALL DAY
>>
>>6629347
Holy shit I've seen dick pics on /soc/ with better photoshop skills than that
Were they even trying? I am embarrassed for them. I genuinely hope that image was made poorly on purpose.
>>
>>6629362
>Again disregarding Peter Thiel's speech,

Peter is a faggot who thinks we should have floating cities. He's a libertarian anarchist freak who bankrupted Gawker for exposing him for being gay when he's a huge right wing faggot who hangs out with Ann Coulter.
>>
File: 1464509220705.png (2MB, 1084x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1464509220705.png
2MB, 1084x1390px
>>6629357
The only thing I notice is the end of a trend, if LGBT people vote for her they'll be literally voting for someone that made their lives worse.
>>
>>6629357
Not the guy you're talking with but have you watched the clinton cash movie? If so how can you believe anything she says.
>>
>>6629373
>bankrupted Gawker
based
>>
>>6629376
76% of Obama in 2012 is going to be even higher for Hillary. Will you be upset when we vote progressive again like we always do?
>>
File: 1464508728817.png (597KB, 626x734px) Image search: [Google]
1464508728817.png
597KB, 626x734px
>>6629366
You mean the policies that Clinton herself supported?
>>
>>6629373
Still he talked about gay community and got cheers at the RNC. So your argument that the republicans all hate gays is just false. There's plenty of democrats who support gay rights and there's plenty of democrats who hate gays.
>>
>>6629377
>Not the guy you're talking with but have you watched the clinton cash movie? If so how can you believe anything she says.

How does this change that gays vote as Democratic as blacks do? We are a voting bloc in the Democratic party and they will do what we demand. GOP will never do that because we don't vote for them.
>>
File: 1464428481264.jpg (461KB, 599x972px) Image search: [Google]
1464428481264.jpg
461KB, 599x972px
>>6629373
>bankrupted Gawker
Amazing guy on my book
>>
>>6629385
>You mean the policies that Clinton herself supported?

Clinton didn't support the bush tax cuts. Stop lying.
>>
>>6629389
The point is that she'll just lie something in your face and does the opposite. Watch the movie it's a one hour list of cases that literally did that. You have to be actually blind to still believe her.
>>
File: 1464428450285.jpg (258KB, 640x763px) Image search: [Google]
1464428450285.jpg
258KB, 640x763px
>>6629383
>progressive
There's nothing progressive about being treated like cattle.
>>
File: 1453233996787.png (211KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
1453233996787.png
211KB, 467x467px
>>6629361
Here's a great link you should read sometime.
https://www.usa.gov/election
I think you have a flawed conception of what a democratic republic is, and how our government is intended to operate.

Regardless, this is pointless and I need to go to bed. Try to do something productive with your life.
>>
>>6629392
>Amazing guy on my book

To cover up being a homo. How can he be a good guy when he was a literal closet case faggot?
>>
File: 1462513572082.jpg (60KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1462513572082.jpg
60KB, 600x597px
>>6629395
Still supported the Iraq war, which costed over 2 trillion to the US.
>>
>>6629399
>There's nothing progressive about being treated like cattle.

as opposed to he GOP who kills us!
>>
File: 1462512862136.jpg (68KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
1462512862136.jpg
68KB, 600x517px
>>6629402
>closet case
So you mean a person that didn't want his sexuality exposed to the public? Amazing guy in my book.
>>
>>6629405
>Still supported the Iraq war, which costed over 2 trillion to the US.

So did Trump in 2002.
>>
>>6629402
Sounds like a lot of allegations to me.
>>
>>6629415
>So you mean a person that didn't want his sexuality exposed to the public?

While supporting people who actively persecuted faggots?
>>
File: 1462512373724.jpg (115KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
1462512373724.jpg
115KB, 980x550px
>>6629408
>the GOP who cheered as Trump said he would protect us
FTFY

Also yeah, it's much better to be protected than being treated like cattle.
>>
>>6629405
And destabilised an entire region for generations
>>
>>6629426
>the GOP who booed a gay solider in 2011
>the GOP who passed the most anti-LGBT platform that caused even the Log Cabin republicans to leave the party in 2016

Wow what a great party
>>
File: 1462510264417.jpg (329KB, 1023x558px) Image search: [Google]
1462510264417.jpg
329KB, 1023x558px
>>6629416
This video right here >>6628912
proves you're wrong.
>>
File: 1462510054885.jpg (43KB, 539x526px) Image search: [Google]
1462510054885.jpg
43KB, 539x526px
>>6629437
The same GOP that tried to stop trump from being nominated because they are afraid of what the alt-right represents.
>>
>>6629402
Or maybe he had a legitimate reason to keep it secret?
Like having business interests with Arab investors for example.
>>
>>6629389
All while being funded by the most religious muslim country in the world
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
Nice leader you got there
>>
>>6629400
>But the tally of those votes—the popular vote—does not determine the winner
>In 48 states, when a candidate receives the majority of votes, he or she receives all of the state’s electoral votes
You know what that means?
That unless you vote with the majority, your vote is meaningless. Oh and guess what? The majority of states will ALWAYS vote for a particular party no matter what, so if you happen to live in one of those states your vote is also meaningless.

Surely though your vote has some impact if you happen to live in one of those two states that isn't shit, right? Except not really though because those two states get like less than 1% of the total electoral votes, so even if your vote is the tipping point and you get your whole district to go green party, then that just means that the electoral votes will be 537 R/D and 1 G. Wow. What a great system.
>>
>>6629437
I can understand if you dislike the past gop but that totally got crushed by Trump and he's aiming to unite people regardless of their sexuality and religious beliefs. Meanwhile the democrats are still pushing the divide and conquer agenda.
>>
>>6629444
>that picture
(Because I bought out their party officials)
FTFY
>>
>>6629444
>The same GOP that tried to stop trump from being nominated

No they didn't. They literally voted that faggot in.
>>
>>6629494
>I can understand if you dislike the past gop

>2016 Platform calls for banning homosexuals from existing

Wow but hey Trump says nice things about us now right guies?

Fuck you religious freaks.
>>
>>6629496
I have to admit I was kinda proud of what the Bernie senders supporters did on the first day of the convention. I guess not ALL of the Dems are corrupt. But you know ABC.
>>
>>6629444
>The same GOP that tried to stop trump from being nominated
Bitch please. There is no "tried to stop". If they didn't want him nominated, he would have been nominated, even if they had to break every law in the country to do it.
>>
>>6629504
Except they did, were you even paying attention during the elections?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUBrSN9FgMY
>>
File: 1462509318942.jpg (48KB, 765x387px) Image search: [Google]
1462509318942.jpg
48KB, 765x387px
>>6629504
They didn't, moderates and many of those who hadn't voted in decades did. The republicans had the biggest number of votes they ever had, in history, and they voted overwhelmingly for trump.
>>
Words don't man shit when the GOP is pushing for North Carolina Hate Bill 2.
>>
>>6629522
>, moderates and many of those who hadn't voted in decades did.

Yeah moderates voting for a neo fascist! Wow what "moderates! The GOP has moved so far to the right that Trump is now a "moderate" He's a FASCIST
>>
>>6629510
Sounds exaggerated, post an article at least
>Fuck you religious freaks.
I don't know when taoists ever hurt you but okay. You're just extremely unreasonable and angry based on misinformation.
>>
>>6629532
>taoists

See what the Christians do once they take power to your kind. You will be the first to go once Hitler Trump takes power.
>>
>>6629528
I don't think you have the right to call anyone a fascist when you want to put people into death camps with different beliefs.
>>
File: 1462508958657.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462508958657.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>6629528
>calling names
You have zero argument but you have to keep replying because your job requires you to, I get it.

Still next time try to get in another career.
>>
>>6629538
>I don't think you have the right to call anyone a fascist when you want to put people into death camps with different beliefs.

And Trump wants to put gays, Muslims, women, African Americans, Latinos, into death camps if elected.
>>
>>6629534
Why exactly? And try doing it without saying any buzzwords.
>>
>>6629542
No he doesn't, stop with the blatant lies. Are you even serious? It feels like you're just being a caricature right now.
>>
>>6629541
>Still next time try to get in another career.

See >>6629523

>>6629545
Because the GOP is a fascist party pushing fascism. They are not for small government. Bathroom laws, anti-LGBT laws, banning Muslims, banning Latinos, racism, Jim Crow voters suppression laws, etc. are not small government. It's fascism.
>>
File: 1462327548256.png (735KB, 662x880px) Image search: [Google]
1462327548256.png
735KB, 662x880px
>>6629542
This is getting ridiculous. At least try to be subtle.
>>
>>6629550
>Are you even serious?

Well Ted Cruz attended a rally calling for the DEATH OF GAYS and he came in second. Once he's the nominee when Trump loses what will you say?

And Pence says adultery should be illegal and private businesses should discriminated against LGBT people.
>>
>>6629551
>buzzwords
You failed. And you didn't even mention anything about taoism. Try harder next time.
>>
File: 1462260042603.jpg (83KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
1462260042603.jpg
83KB, 600x437px
>>6629551
>"it's fascism because I say so"
You do realize that people can just make a quick search and see how full of bullshit you are right?
>>
>>6629553
>This is getting ridiculous.

The only ridiculousness is LGBT people voting for the HATE party. This is like a black person voting GOP. You can't vote for the KKK party. And Trump is David Duke 2.0. He's pushing for Hitler's Germany.
>>
>>6629556
>Ted Cruz
You mean the guy who refused to endorse Trump at the RNC? Also I doubt that's factually even correct.
You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1462323771834.jpg (42KB, 606x363px) Image search: [Google]
1462323771834.jpg
42KB, 606x363px
>>6629556
The same Ted who didn't endorsed Trump and was Booed out of the stage on the same GOP convention where people cheered when Trump said he would protect the LGBTQ?
>>
>>6629565
>You do realize that people can just make a quick search and see how full of bullshit you are right?

Bombing innocent people which Trump said isn't fascist?

Calling for returning to internment camps which Trump said isn't fascist?

Calling for setting up a data base for Muslims which Trump said isn't fascist?

Calling for arresting and beating up protesters which Trump said isn't fascist?

Supporting Putin, Saddam, and other dictators which Trump said isn't fascist?
>>
File: 1462509163796.jpg (56KB, 599x542px) Image search: [Google]
1462509163796.jpg
56KB, 599x542px
>>6629566
Like posted before, people can just search the Trump speech and see you're lying. THAT is ridiculous.
>>
>>6629566
>people voting for the HATE party
True people shouldn't even consider voting for democrats.
>You can't vote for the KKK party.
Yeah the clan created by the democratic party you're right.

There's plenty of black people voting republican, stop race baiting. See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>>
>>6629573
>The same Ted who didn't endorsed Trump and was Booed out of the stage on the same GOP convention where people cheered when Trump said he would protect the LGBTQ?

The same one who came in second place and will be the GOP's 2020 nominee. Have fun faggot once he's your candidate.
>>
>>6629581
>stop race baiting.

I'm not Trump. I don't race bait.
>>
>>6629578
You should google what fascism means, because I don't think you know. You just use it as a buzzword for saying "he's bad".
>>
File: 1462510729742.jpg (258KB, 597x618px) Image search: [Google]
1462510729742.jpg
258KB, 597x618px
>>6629578
>Bombing innocent people which Trump said isn't fascist?
Because Clinton is ALREADY did that.
>Calling for returning to internment camps which Trump said isn't fascist?
Source
>Calling for setting up a data base for Muslims which Trump said isn't fascist?
That's a good thing.
>Calling for arresting and beating up protesters which Trump said isn't fascist?
Source
>Supporting Putin, Saddam, and other dictators which Trump said isn't fascist?
Source
>>
>>6629588
Yes you do. Have you even watched the video? Or are you just a shill.
>>
>>6629583
I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>6629590
Nah actually advocating killing innocent people would be closer to Nazism because you are viewing some humans as unworthy to live.

Trump is shit. I actually hope he dies soon and his supporters are proto-fascists. If this fuckers gets in the entire world will nuke us or something. Either way we will be hated by everyone.
>>
File: 1462510885605.jpg (46KB, 472x394px) Image search: [Google]
1462510885605.jpg
46KB, 472x394px
>>6629583
He literally committed political suicide, he'll never get anything ever again.
>>
File: 1462510962705.jpg (45KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
1462510962705.jpg
45KB, 640x344px
>>6629602
>"he is this he is that, but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH DON'T LISTEN TO HIS SPEECHES OR MY HOUSE OF LIES WILL FALL APART"
>>
>>6629602
ISIS are innocents now? Okay.
>you are viewing some humans as unworthy to live
And you view religious people as unworthy to live. So you're a nazi then.
> I actually hope he dies
Again you're a nazi then.
>>
File: 1462333174723.jpg (54KB, 548x423px) Image search: [Google]
1462333174723.jpg
54KB, 548x423px
>>6629528
I would say a fascist is someone who manipulates the media to suit their campaign and buys off the opposition in secret. And takes massive donations from hard-line Islamic dictatorships. Wouldn't you say?
>>
>>6629583
Cruz's support got halved after the RNC, if you have a problem with him you should support Trump.
>>
>>6629595
>Source
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-defends-ban-on-muslims-no-different-from-how-fdr-treated-japanese/

>Source

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/128896/beat-protester-trumps-rally-hell-cover-legal-fees

>Source
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433066/donald-trump-why-putin-loves-him
>>
>>6629613
I don't think he'd even watch clinton cash because he can't tolerate any views that are different from his. Because he's a nazi fascist by his own words.
>>
>>6629608
>ISIS are innocents now? Okay.

Family members of ISIS you stupid fat homo. How would you feel if ISIS killed your family faggot? I BET YOU WOULD LOVE THAT TOO?
>>
https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

>That same provision of law
is now being used by bureaucrats — and by the
current President of the United States — to impose
a social and cultural revolution upon the American
people by wrongly redefining sex discrimination
to include sexual orientation or other categories.

> that man-made
law must be consistent with God-given, natural
rights

>Traditional marriage and family, based on
marriage between one man and one woman,
is the foundation for a free society and has for
millennia been entrusted with rearing children
and instilling cultural values. We condemn the
Supreme Court’s ruling in
United States v. Windsor, which
wrongly removed the ability of
Congress to define marriage
policy in federal law. We also
condemn the Supreme Court’s
lawless ruling in Obergefell v.
Hodges

THE OFFICIAL 2016 REPUBLICAN PLATFORM.
READ IT.
>>
File: 1457923462315.jpg (473KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457923462315.jpg
473KB, 1024x768px
>>6629602
>the whole world will nuke us or something.

This is why they need to raise the voting age again. your clearly a teenager, and sincerely ignorant to global politics.

Or have a test, at least. It stuns me that people are this willfully ignorant and express this sort of sentiment.
>>
>>6629627
It also says gay adoption is a sin and should be illegal. Only straights should be married and have kids.
>>
>>6629625
>Family members of ISIS
If they're siding with their family member who's in ISIS then they're accomplices.
The hell are you even talking about.
>>
File: 1462511088552.png (503KB, 793x672px) Image search: [Google]
1462511088552.png
503KB, 793x672px
>>6629618
>nothing on the camps
>covering the legal fees for the security
>putin-trump alliance
That's all positive. There's nothing on Saddam there either you lying fuck.
>>
>>6629630
>your clearly a teenager

Oldest right wing trick. HURR DURR IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY NEOFASCISM YOU ARE A KID

eat shit faggot. Eat a big fat turd. I hate you because I hate fascists. The GOP is a fascist party. Always has always will be.
>>
>>6629634
There was so much shit I wanted to highlight, but I was worried about hitting the character cap.
Honestly the whole thing feels like it should be a strawman of itself.
>>
>arguing with hillary shills
it's pointless, friends
>>
>>6629643
>If they're siding with their family member who's in ISIS then they're accomplices.

Guess we should kill all the Germans and Japanese since they were siding with their governments during WW II. What a fucking awful thing to say. I'm sure Saddam Hussein would have loved having you work for him.
>>
>>6629618
The Clintons have way more deals with Putin than Trump does.
>>
>>6629645
He's pretty much right. You have no arguments, study before voting.
>>
>>6629644
>There's nothing on Saddam there either you lying fuck.

You are one stupid faggot. Just goes to show you can be gay and still stupid as hell. Faggots who vote GOP are worse than scum. Need to have your face smashed in with a boot. You fags elected Bush. You don't deserve life.
>>
File: 1318388433961.jpg (23KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1318388433961.jpg
23KB, 500x358px
>>6629645
Go occupy wallstreet, dickweed
>>
File: 1462511473982.jpg (100KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
1462511473982.jpg
100KB, 640x515px
>>6629653
>comparing an entire nation to the families of terrorists
Full of shit yet again.
>>
>>6629653
They were under surveillance during the war they weren't killed, right now there's a war against ISIS so potential members and spies have to be under surveillance. This is basic self defense protocol. Again you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>6629661
>Go occupy wallstreet,

Go fuck yourself faggot. Why don't you attend an Ann Coulter rally with the rest of the closet queer fudge packer? gonna go attend church next week homo closet?
>>
File: 1462511993081.jpg (97KB, 649x549px) Image search: [Google]
1462511993081.jpg
97KB, 649x549px
>>6629660
Yes, insult those you are trying to convince HillShill, I'm sure that'll work. Also still no source on those.
>>
>>6629665
>They were under surveillance during the war they weren't killed, right now there's a war against ISIS so potential members and spies have to be under surveillance. This is basic self defense protocol. Again you have no clue what you're talking about.

We are not at war with ISIS, we never declared war on ISIS. I think attacking and droning ISIS is illegal under UN war crimes. Why do you think I'm a neocon faggot like you? Neocons are the problem.
>>
>>6629668
>gonna go attend church next week homo closet?
Says the guy who's part of a christian church while complaining about gay rights on the internet.
>>
File: 1462512180313.jpg (243KB, 1200x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1462512180313.jpg
243KB, 1200x1025px
>>6629668
Nice arguments, you look like a child throwing a tantrum. I guess that's what you can expect from a Hillary supporter.
>>
>>6629672
>Yes, insult those you are trying to convince HillShill, I'm sure that'll work. Also still no source on those.

Oh I'm sorry fudge packer did I hurt your fee fees? One party ones you killed (GOP) as shown in their platform, the other doesn't. Not that hard choice this Nov.

Unless you aren't gay and just a /pol/tard coming here to shill for your faggot Trump.
>>
>>6629675
>We are not at war with ISIS
Yes we are. Literally.
>The group's adoption of the name "Islamic State" and its idea of a caliphate have been widely criticised, with the United Nations, various governments, and mainstream Muslim groups rejecting its statehood or caliphhood
The UN is fighting against ISIS, yet again you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>6629676
>Says the guy who's part of a christian church while complaining about gay rights on the internet.

I'm not a Christians. I hate Christians. This is why I'm anti-GOP the Christian party.

>>6629678
I couldn't care less what you post. Hillary isn't a christian like Trump so she's gonna going to persecute me for being gay.
>>
File: 1462512484318.png (685KB, 664x711px) Image search: [Google]
1462512484318.png
685KB, 664x711px
>>6629675
ISIS is considered a state, they literally are at war with the US whether you wish it or not.
>>
>>6629687
>Technically I'm still technically a member of my church
Nice backpedaling.
>>
File: 1462512616855.jpg (45KB, 439x373px) Image search: [Google]
1462512616855.jpg
45KB, 439x373px
>>6629683
>"THE GOP IS RACIST FACIST EVIL"
>"YOU DISAGREE WITH ME GO DIE, GET SMASHED"
Where are the arguments?
>>
>>6629687
Clinton has been a lifelong Methodist, attending various churches throughout her lifetime; all belonging to the United Methodist Church:

First United Methodist Church of Park Ridge, Illinois–in her early life,
First United Methodist Church of Little Rock, Arkansas–while in Arkansas,
Foundry United Methodist Church in Washington, D.C.–as First Lady of the United States,
Metropolitan Community United Methodist Church in New York City, New York–currently a congregant.
Professor Paul Kengor, author of God and Hillary Clinton: A Spiritual Life, has suggested that Clinton's political positions are rooted in her faith.
Must be difficult to be so ignorant.
>>
File: 1462512794113.png (1MB, 3333x3333px) Image search: [Google]
1462512794113.png
1MB, 3333x3333px
>>6629687
>Hillary isn't a christian like Trump
She's far worse.
>>
>>6629686
>Yes we are. Literally.

No formal declaration of war has been declares since 1942 by Congress. So no technically we are not at war with ISIS.

>The UN is fighting against ISIS, yet again you have no clue what you're talking about.

UN does not support illegal invasions and attacks on other nations. Syria and Iraq are being attacked by the American empire. 52 Syrians civilians were killed in drone strikes last week. These are massive war crimes. I wonder how you Amerifats would feel if Canada shoot missiles into your country. How would you feel if your family got killed in one of those strikes?

See your a neocon pushing for neocon wars in the middle east like all good Christians.
>>
>>6629703
>Clinton has been a lifelong Methodist,

Doesn't matter because she supports the equality act of 2015 and pro-LGBt judges on the US Supreme court.

Trump doesn't for either.
>>
File: 1462512842707.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462512842707.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>6629705
>complains about a DEMOCRAT president killing syrians while advocating for a DEMOCRAT president.
Whew lad.
>>
>>6629710
>>6629342
>>
>>6629705
Because ISIS is not treated as a country but as a terrorist organisation and no declaration of war is needed, they're automatically at war.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3327833/UN-Security-Council-approves-necessary-measures-fight-ISIS-wake-Paris-attacks.html

>Amerifats
So you're not even american. Why are you talking about who you're voting for then. Let me guess you're from Sweden.
>>
>>6629720
Probably a retarded leaf.
>>
>>6629705
I didn't know Trump was in office the last week. Good thing he won already then.
>>
>>6629710
>Hillary isn't a christian
>Doesn't matter
More backpedaling.
>>
File: 1462513183151.jpg (61KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
1462513183151.jpg
61KB, 640x565px
>>6629730
That's all HillShills know how to do.
>>
>>6629720
>Because ISIS is not treated as a country

Yeah it's not war crimes because we say it's a terrorist group and not a country the size of TEXAS

STFU shill. war crimes are crimes. Doesn't matter who does them. If you support illegal wars kill yourself.
>>
File: 1462513233254.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462513233254.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>6629738
>war crimes committed by a dem president
>accuses rep nominee somehow
>>
>>6629738
>all necessary measures
>killing enemies is a crime
You have a problem with understanding English words it seems like.
>waaa I have no argument kill yourself
What a baby.
>>
>>6629735
You'd think they at least get a leaflet that tells them what to post. I think this guy is just swedish angsty teenager.
>>
File: 1462513308047.jpg (138KB, 960x609px) Image search: [Google]
1462513308047.jpg
138KB, 960x609px
>>6629754
I think the problem is that they literally have an indefensive person, there's no argument that can be made for her on any basis.
>>
>>6629765
Gotta them props for having the guts to call someone a fascist when they're brainwashed by liberal media, which is actually fascism.
>>
>>6629765
>there's no argument that can be made for her on any basis.
There is precisely one thing that can be said to cast Hillary in a kinder light.
"She is not Donald Trump."

Would be nice if there was more than that, but when your government is a corrupt shitfest you take what you can get.
>>
>>6629746
But war crimes committed by Republicans is ok?
>>
>>6629735
>That's all HillShills know how to do.

You won't even be allowed on this website if Trump was president because he would repeal Net Neutrality. That means 4 dollars for each website you view faggot.
>>
>>6629795
I don't think Trump ever committed a war crime and he wants to end the war with ISIS as soon as possible. Unlike the democrats who are making good profit from the war.
>>
>>6629801
>I don't think Trump ever committed a war crime

He would as president. You better fucking believe he would invade countries like Iran, Iraq, and Syria if he was in the white house. Just like every other president.
>>
>>6629800
>Donald Trump feels that Net Neutrality aka The Fairness Doctrine will target conservative media. Though he has not mentioned seeking to overturn it, he has made his concerns known.
Nice misinformation and exaggeration
>>
>>6629812
>he might do something I don't like so he's a war criminal
>despite expressing a desire to end the war pull out as fast as possible
Ok. Also he was talking about supporting other middle eastern countries to end the war and restore stability, explicitly not invading with american troops.
>>
>>6629821
>>despite expressing a desire to end the war

You went full retard. He said he wants to send groups troops to Iraq to fight ISIS. You are clearly confused if you think he's Ron Paul. Trump is not anti-war despite what you may think he is.
>>
>>6629822
No he said he wants to end the civil war by making other middle eastern countries stabilise the region. Stop falling for the narrative of interviewers. Trump is the more anti war than Hillary that's for sure. If for her the war will go on for decades.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 425x425px
>>6621571
Lol worst post I've read in a while. What a load of nonsense.
>>
>>6621381
Awoo~
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.