[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: i want to die.jpg (81KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
81KB, 750x738px
So /lgbt/ how should I kill myself.
I have 49 150 mg pills of bupropion and 30 60mg pills of duloxetine HCL if that wont do it then help me by suggesting other options of suicide.
>>
File: brit.gif (496KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
brit.gif
496KB, 500x294px
>suicide
>pills

lmao

why don't you tell us what's really bothering you
>>
>>6619651
everything man i just want to die, but i have to go to work here soon so i mean if you wanna help me out go for it
>>
File: 1401194922988.jpg (174KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1401194922988.jpg
174KB, 800x388px
>>6619642
pic related

also, don't do it
>>
File: meaty.jpg (11KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
meaty.jpg
11KB, 200x300px
>>6619706
I've already decided I'm going to do it, its just how.
>>
>>6619750
If you had decided on anything you wouldnt have even thought of using pills. Enjoy the hospital.
>>
Inhale helium through an oxygen mask.

The death is painless and you don't even feel like you're soffocating. I attempted suicide with this method but unfortunately I was stopped by a family member who heard my body spasming, which was unfortunate since I did not know that you could experience muscle spasms from this method of suicide. However, before my death was intervened I felt no pain and only just started to kind of fade away and feel like I wanted to close my eyes. 10/10 would choose this method again. I did get brain damage though so make sure you are going to be able to go through with it if you end up choosing this method.
>>
>>6619642
WHY THE TACO?

I LOVE YOU OP!!
>>
>>6619642
If you truly desire to, op I don't think it's my place to stop you.
But this is a very permanent decision.
I feel like you should contemplate the weight of such a choice heavily.
Is the nothingness of death really a better alternative? I don't know maybe it is, but know that your pain isn't the only thing that stops after death. So will any potential happiness and joy or other feelings you might experience if your life were to continue.
At the end of the day it's your choice, if you are truly that unhappy and suffering that much I can't find it in my heart to deny you that but you should be absolutely certain.
>>
>>6619642
Shotgun with 00 buck to the brain is a near perfect method.

Pull the trigger with your toe if you can't reach it with your head against the barrel.
>>
I remember when I tried to do it.I took some pills for heart attacks(4 of them).I think name of pills was Atenolol.I just throw up later and that's it.Didn't go to hospital,literally nothing.That was maybe 6 years ago.Don't know If I fucked my heart or some shit but I'm healthy af LOL
>>
Hey op here just got back from work cant tell how many of you are joking or not but yeah ive been thinking about it for a year now i was going to drive away to Canada this summer but some shit happend and i dont really have easy access to my car anymore. pic unrelated
>>
>>6620872
I hope you find some small amount of happiness or peace, op
Something that makes your life worth living to you
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
OP, the fact that you're alive right now means that your will to live is stronger than your will to die. I've struggled with sho coral feelings, but glad I didn't go through with them.

Find someone you can trust, a therapist. Hang in there. Don't listen to the people on here that encourage decisions that are not in your interest.
>>
File: are you for real.jpg (91KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
are you for real.jpg
91KB, 1366x768px
>>6619642
>bupropion
>duloxetine
>suicide
>>
>>6620872
If any of the people in that pic are you, I can see why you might want to kill yourself.

Why are most people so ugly?
>>
>>6622631
girl in the back is cute
>>
People that commit suicide generally die
>>
>its all perspective
>OP has a suicide perspective
>hes gonna kill himself
what a fgt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.