[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mtfg/ - trans girl general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 773
Thread images: 147

File: 1468393394902.jpg (28KB, 444x399px) Image search: [Google]
1468393394902.jpg
28KB, 444x399px
Dicks edition

▶ Informed consent providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
▶ Trans Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV (embed) (embed)
▶ Beginner makeup resources: http://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
▶ Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
▶ Male vs Female measurement data: https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/downloads/blankpdf/ErgoAnthropometricData.pdf
▶ Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
▶ Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge (embed) (embed)
▶ HRT info: https://web.archive.org/web/0000000000000/http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Gallery full of cis women of all heights and weights and body shapes to make you feel better about yourself: http://www.mybodygallery.com/
▶ Voice Help: http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/
▶ IRC: https://www.rizon.net/chat#mtfg
▶ Zeemaps: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1843968
>>
>>6617433
>>6617433
>>6617433
Previous bread
>>
File: wolfgirl-3.jpg (57KB, 357x412px) Image search: [Google]
wolfgirl-3.jpg
57KB, 357x412px
First for I love everyone <3
>>
Dicksncocksnsausages2
>>
>>6618436
That image is the truth.
>>
>>6618436
Have the best Dick ever.

http://youtu.be/NdwmEH_Yr8E
>>
>>6618428

Cis guys do it!

>>6618429

Yeah. This is a pretty tolerant area.
>>
File: anime_girl_9851.jpg (52KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_9851.jpg
52KB, 560x420px
Now that I've made the thread, I shall retire to bed for tonight
Good night lovely grills <333
>>
File: 1456875167870.jpg (1MB, 1024x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1456875167870.jpg
1MB, 1024x1751px
>>6618457
>Implying we re libtards

>>6618458
goofnight <3
>>
>>6618457
I love how the Trump campaign is now "Hillary is worse".
>>
>>6618457

>This person thinks that I'm not shivering with anticipation for the day when Daddy takes the oath of office and puts all of us degenerates into camp and gasses us

kek
>>
File: a (23).jpg (145KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
a (23).jpg
145KB, 1366x768px
>>6618457
What clinton lies are there? How is she corrupt? Do you think Trump is better?
>>
>conservative nanna accepts me as trans
>wants me to leave university and become a homemaker
mixed feels
>>
>>6618468
Benghazi and the Emails for one
>>
>>6618457
You can hate the fucker without being a libcuck.
>>6618465
I don't believe the holocaust was nearly as large in scope as claimed, I believe that Hitler did nothing wrong but lose and I am a conservative.

R8 my political views
>>
File: j.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>Mfw short military recruiters always askin me if I have time to talk
>>
>>6618472

Honestly senpai if I found some sugar momma who was willing to work to support me and bring home the bacon, I would gladly drop everything in my life to cook, clean, and take care of the kids for her.
>>
>>6618478
prison / 10 political views in Germany.
>>
>>6618480
This.
>>
>>6618476
So I have a short attention span but I've skimmed a few sites about the emails and none of that seems corrupt to me. Benghazi wasn't her fault from what I can see. Trump having slaves is my biggest deciding factor.
>>
>>6618457
I hate Clinton (and want to assassinate her desu), but I still prefer her over Trump. She may be awful, but she's a democrat, so there's pressure on her to not marginalize lgbt people, and she actually believes on climate change.

I know this isn't trans help general, but can I use my parents' insurance for trans stuff without them finding out? Also gonna buy first makeup today
>>
>>6618470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
>>6618478
>16 years old
>holohoaxer
Sounds about right
>>
>>6618435 #
Lapsed catholic, very progressive. Tbqh my views on christianity resonate more with lutheranism or anglicism.

I've been exposed to the more progressive social conscious branches of the catholic church via scalabrinian missionaries and cerebral jesuits which have made me feel more at ease about the church.

I considered the priesthood when I was a child, but I decided against it.

I do criticize and try to work from the inside out so as to call on the hipocrisy of lgbt non acceptance and other social issues
>>
>>6618478
Why don't you believe the holocaust was as large as it was and why do you think Hitler did nothing wrong?
>>
>>6618481
okie I'll look this stuff up.
This morning has too much research already :/
>>
>>6618486

This is the only thing I'm going to say on this topic, but

I hope you realize that Trump is actually incredibly pro-LGBT, has criticized the NC bathroom laws, and praised the Supreme Court decision?

He's easily the most pro-LGBT candidate the Republicans have ever had, and is probably more pro-LGBT than some Democratic candidates have been.

Believe whatever else you want to believe about Trump, but he's not anti-LGBT.
>>
>>6618490
Autism
>>
File: a (22).png (3MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
a (22).png
3MB, 1600x1067px
>>6618488
There is no proof Jesus existed and your religion is probably the most non-peaceful one in history
>>
>>6618485
>gets private email server
>sends emails containing classified information
>deletes said emails
>very likely foreign nations got their hands on said emails
>not corrupt

>>6618498
>Christianity
>less peaceful than Islam
>>
>>6618498

>Catholicism or even Protestant Christianity
>More violent and aggressive than Islam

K E K
>>
*sigh*

I'm gonna get lashed.

'scuse me everybody, I'll be back in an hour.
>>
>>6618488
Interesting. I heard Catholicism has a don't ask, don't tell policy towards LGBT? Protestantism I think is more hateful but there are branches like episcopal that is more accepting. Either way ever since coming out as trans I stopped going to church. I never took it seriously anyway being scientific and all. Is there a God? I hope there is and he's benevolent, that's as far as my religious beliefs go.
>>6618498
Praise Allah!
>>
>Got Injections
>Everyone refuse to inject it since I'm boy on my ID and those are female hormones

Girls how hard is to do DIY IM Injection?
>>
>>6618490
I couldn't tell you the complete reasons of the top of my head rn but to put it simply, I am unsure whether the six gorillion or w/e could even have their bodies burned within the timeframe after apparently being killed and a large amount of Jewish prisoners probably died of disease and starvation, partially due to allied bombing of trains etc. carrying supplies to the camps rather than deliberate attempts at killing Jews. Some were probably killed by gas but that was likely at worst a punishment.

Hitler allowed Germany to regain territory lost under Versailles and stopped Jewish bankers from exercising as much control of Germany as they did pre-Nazi rule.
>>6618498
You realize that almost every "violent" action Christians have undertaken have been in defence of Europe against Islam right?
>>6618491
<3
>>6618496
Kek
>>
>>6618478
I think you're a smart person and young enough to feel the lure of alternate history because it gives the feeling of knowing better and more to all the people around you.

>>6618481
Please tell me, why did the FBI clear her then?

>INB4 cognitive dissonance of happiness that an impartial federal institution like FBI was investigating and would soon taje her down and then deciding that they're corrupt just because they didn't do what you wanted to although you ttusted them at first.
>>
>>6618495
Idiot.

Look at his VP pick. Leaving civil rights decisions up to the states may be classic conservatism, and it may be liberal compared to say... Cruz, but it's certainly not progressive. Never mind that he's back pedaled on most of that. It's lovely that he'd let Caitlin Jenner piss where she likes, but when his VP pick is one of the most visible anti-gay legislators in the nation, one has to wonder if you're getting your information from /pol/ memes or what
>>
File: way.jpg (33KB, 420x719px) Image search: [Google]
way.jpg
33KB, 420x719px
>>6618456
>Cis guys do it!
>>
The nazis were christian.
:)
>>
>>6618511
>Almost
Tell that to the people around where I live... The Cathars aren't exactly forgotten.
>>
>>6618510
It's not hard.
>>
>>6618511
>Can build space rockets
>Can't burn some bodies
>>
>>6618512
No, my smugness/pretentiousness/autism comes from other sources. Not from that.
>>6618517
Yes, the quashing of the Cathars was a mistake but I don't think that condemns all of the Church's actions.
>>
>>6618511
> I am unsure whether the six gorillion or w/e could even have their bodies burned within the timeframe after apparently being
yes they could

>partially due to allied bombing of trains etc. carrying supplies to the camps
this meme
it also begs the question, what were they doing in the camps in the first place if the nazis cared so dearly about the Jews

>Hitler allowed Germany to regain territory lost under Versailles
When did Germany own the Czech republic or all of Poland?
>>
File: 1448742333615.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448742333615.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
HILLARY FOR THE HEGEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
How do you get your penis to not get hard.
It's annoying and stupid.
>>
>>6618528
you're a faggot
>>
>>6618512
>I think you're a smart person and young enough to feel the lure of alternate history because it gives the feeling of knowing better and more to all the people around you.
Except the smart part this pretty much sums up /pol/. That's one of the core reasons behind the propensity to believe in conspiracies; to be in on a secret, to feel smarter and more clued in than others, to feel special
>>
>>6618529
SRS worked for me. No more random boners.
>>
File: vomit5.jpg (8KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
vomit5.jpg
8KB, 300x235px
How is everyone here so fucking stupid?
>>
Flirting with robots is 2 fun
>>
>>6618530
no shit, bitch
Stay mad and suffer
>>
>>6618524
>it also begs the question, what were they doing in the camps in the first place if the nazis cared so dearly about the Jews

When did I say they cared deeply about Jews? As before, I admit that the holocaust happened but I doubt the numbers.

>When did Germany own the Czech republic or all of Poland?

Granted, some of it was expansionary and imperialistic but the Sudetenland and Danzig contained large amounts of ethnic Germans.
>>6618533
Well, I haven't finished education yet and I'm pretty sure I've been stupider recently.
>>
>>6618532
SRS?
>>
File: Tardigrade-1.jpg (253KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tardigrade-1.jpg
253KB, 1620x1080px
>>6618533
We're poisoned hedonistic apes. Aren't you?
>>
>>6618527
Poland, E injection are illegal here. I had to go to Czech Republic to buy it. But now nobody wants to inject it.

They just cover thier asses since they could loose thier job for it.
>>
>>6618515

They both go for a more dramatic look than I usually do though. I wore eyeliner at my last job and only one of my coworkers ever commented on it, and he said he used to wear eyeliner too.
>>
>>6618498
There is no proof that any prophet or religious figure existed...so yeah.

And this whole shit about violence/non violence and human rights is a mid 20th. century meme.

Humans are by and large one of the most savage and violent creatures on the planet and genocide, rape and destruction has been our m.o. and why we're one of the most successful species in the history of this planet. It's not the Christianity per se.
>>
File: 67.png (118KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
67.png
118KB, 340x340px
>>6618534
Getting free steam games from robots is 2 fun.
>>
>>6618537
Clearly they cared enough to feed them properly in your view

And was retaking Danzig worth starting a war over?
>>
>>6618509
>I heard Catholicism has a don't ask, don't tell policy towards LGBT?

I attended private church (youth) parties as a known tranny, nobody gave a fuck, they were super supportive and stuff. Rome may be backwards on this, but the clerics I got to know personally never were. one of my acquaintances is one of the topdogs of one of the biggest catholic youth groups in germany, he never cared about me being a grill now and always treated me with respect, as do his friends.

>>6618510
its not very hard. Ive never done it myself tho, but if you want to be sure, ask faye for instructions when she shows up.

>>6618542
>It's not the Christianity per se.
exactly this.
genocide has been known for ages, we ve just gotten better at it around the turn of the 19th/20th century

>>6618532
10/10
>>
File: image.gif (22KB, 320x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22KB, 320x418px
>Tfw a black muscular guy talks to you about Pokemon go and gives you his number

What should I do?
>>
>>6618538
Sex Reassignment Surgery. No dick, no boners.
>>
>>6618539

Tardigrades are so fucking adorable, jesus christ

>>6618537

You do understand that for several years before being elected, Hitler was going on about "Lebensraum, Lebensraum!"

He explicitly stated in no unclear terms several times that he wanted to take land from Poland and Russia and give it to good, German, Aryan stock so they could become proud, independent farmers.

It wasn't just a matter of protecting ethnic Germans. Hitler clearly stated he wanted lebensraum.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 186x271px
>>6618542
Yr the real meme.
Come join the mushroom cult!!
>>
File: 45245343.jpg (316KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
45245343.jpg
316KB, 600x535px
>>6618537
> some of it was expansionary and imperialistic
>>
File: 1971-Syd-with-Iggy02.jpg (2MB, 5092x3417px) Image search: [Google]
1971-Syd-with-Iggy02.jpg
2MB, 5092x3417px
>>6618515
cis guys can do it
>>
How are you girls doing?
I hope good. I love how small things can just make me so happy.
Like Feeling how soft your hair is, looking at your painted nails and being called a girl.

>>6618549
Ah, i feel stupid now.
I'm not sure about that yet, but maybe my feelings will change when i someday hopefully get hormones.
>>
>>6618545
BAM
>>
>>6618552
to be fair this map includes allied countries too
and it doesn't go as far as they historically did
>>
>>6618542

>There is no proof that Mohammed existed

kek

>>6618545

If you don't want to have a civil discussion, then I won't have a discussion with you at all.
>>
>>6618546
>Clearly they cared enough to feed them properly in your view

Lets be clear, the food given was subsistence level, it wasn't much food. That said, due to the aforementioned bombings of transport etc. there was even less food.

>And was retaking Danzig worth starting a war over?

It was an ultimatum that the Poles rejected and therefore war was necessary as a show of strength.

Anyhow, I'm a gonna stop debating before like everyone filters me :P
>>
Oh we're fighting about which politician we want to have us killed again? Gotcha...
>>
>>6618566
I won't filter you
but like, demanding Danzig and declaring war because "muh strength" doesn't justify it
and it started WW2
>>
>>6618568
How do you wanna die, beep?
>>
>>6618556

I'm trying to gulp down as much coffee as I can before I head off to a job interview at a coffee place. I figure if I smell like coffee it'll give me an air of authenticity, you know?
>>
>>6618516
The Nazis weren't a christian organization per se.

They were nationalist/racially motivated and organized.
>>
>>6618550
>It wasn't just a matter of protecting ethnic Germans. Hitler clearly stated he wanted lebensraum.

theres literally nothing wrong with this. its how war functioned for thousands of years.

>>6618571
>but like, demanding Danzig and declaring war because "muh strength" doesn't justify it
it does. you cant take shittons of land from a superpower and humiliate them for 20 years and then expect to not get your face kicked in.

a french diplomat said while the versailles treaty was discussed after ww1, 'this isnt a peace treaty, its a truce for 20 years'
>>
>>6618566
I'm not gonna filter you, you're just giving your opinions in a calm non autistic way. This is commendable for a 16 year old.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 479x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 479x673px
>>6618571
Danzig is the only Manlet I would fuck
>>
>>6618575
Try to walk there and taking a mindset that they are your friends that you see.
Also smile, i'm sure that it will be fine.
>>
>>6618578

I'm not judging the concept of lebensraum. I'm telling Carol that she's factually incorrect if she says that Hitler only wanted to protect ethnic Germans, since he clearly stated otherwise on a regular basis.
>>
>>6618561
>If you don't want to have a civil discussion, then I won't have a discussion with you at all
If you have such conviction, why the hurt feelings? You know it's Trump supporters that usually do the online bullying, right? I'll stop harshing you so much then, but faith in Trump to me seems to require prolonged suspension of disbelief. I was willing for a while to ignore some of his unsavory nature and imagine that perhaps he isn't as sexist/bigoted as he comes off. To continue this for months and then say "well it's not like the vice president matters!" when he picks one of the most openly violent people possible seems like willful ignorance taken to an extreme. I'm a mobile poster, so that definitely detracts from how much eloquence and respect I'm willing to write into my posts at any given moment, but desu I take politics pretty personally, and a little hurt feelings SHOULD go along with this type of discussion, perhaps. No ill will towards you though, girl, we aight
>>
>>6618587

Fuck you. >>6618576
>>
>>6618578
Problem is they didn't even just want Danzig, they wanted war with Poland itself
>>
>>6618577
Right. You know how in the bible it says that the stories of Jesus are the same as like who was it Peter of Greece or something? idk but it eludes to the fact that Jesus could be multiple people. It makes the most sense to be that Jesus was a mushroom deliverer. Multiple trippers travelling from the north to the south to sell mana or soma and tell stories of good and evil while creating "magic"
I think similar things of other figures too. The bible and the dead sea scrolls contain many references to the algaric mushroom.
>>
>>6618578
>theres literally nothing wrong with this. its how war functioned for thousands of years.
It was the 20th century, land grabbing was way uncool even by then.
>it does. you cant take shittons of land from a superpower and humiliate them for 20 years and then expect to not get your face kicked in.
Or Germany could have just been an adult about it. It's funny how we expect citizens to act civil and air their grievances the proper way yet states are allowed to act like kids throwing a tantrum. What did Germany gain from sperging out over Versailles? They got fucked up even harder and lost even more territory and rights. Didn't even reunify till 1990.
>>
>>6618588

I don't take politics personally at all. I look at this pragmatically and practically, and am less concerned with petty ideology than what I believe a candidate can actually effectively accomplish.

I don't believe that one's politics should ever be based in emotion, sorry.
>>
>>6618590
Which makes no sense. Polan cannot into space. Joos can. http://youtu.be/1Cy9HeM8QQc
>>
>>6618523
I don't even think you're smug. Just a pol sheep in this aspect.

>>6618561
Where's the proof?
>>
>>6618582
I saw Danzig last summer. He's still fucking awesome. He's ugly af though. Nice bod but that jaw. I sprained my ankle in the pit :)
>>
>>6618584

I'm pretty confident it's gonna go well.
>>
>>6618571
Well, if they had backed down then it could have created domestic unrest as it would have seemed that the German government was cowardly and it would have been interpreted as a national humiliation.
>>
>>6618602
I'm sure it will.
>>
>>6618592
Or maybe Jesus was really an Alien!
>>
>>6618603
Even if Poland backed down, war would still happen
>>
>>6618596
>emotion-shaming
Look at this bitch. I can't be logical because I have feelings? You sound like my 14 year old brother ahahaha

Politics are personal for me because of the amount of time and consideration I put into forming my opinions. Not because of some "muh emotions" shit that you're projecting over here. I'm amazed at you saying that emotions don't play into your politics when you're following your heart over your head in voting for "Daddy T."
>>
>>6618600
Pretty sure even the Byzantines mentioned him at some point and they hated him. I forgot the name of this method of assessing the truth of a source basically if someone talks about being humiliated it's probably true. because why would anyone make up being humiliated?
>>
>>6618606
God is a rapist, he impregnated a woman without consent.
>>
File: tumblr_o697onJJcR1tfiy5yo1_400.jpg (18KB, 292x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o697onJJcR1tfiy5yo1_400.jpg
18KB, 292x600px
I'm so glad for my skincare routine
I'm going to have a beautiful face in no time!
Just gotta make sure I give offerings to Baphomet :3
>>
>>6618600

Are you kidding me? There's numerous historical records of Mohammed's birth, before he was a Prophet, of his time as a business owner, of everything that happened in his life.

Just because he's a religious figure doesn't mean there's no evidence of his life.

I bet you think there's no evidence that Siddhartha Gautama existed, or no evidence that Baha'u'llah existed, or no evidence that Guru Nanak existed. Christ, we even have evidence that fucking Zoroaster, who lived before Jesus, existed.

Take off the fedora, please, and stop being so euphoric.
>>
>>6618574
In harambes arms
>>
>>6618608
Yeah, politics do affect everyone so is rather polarising.
>>6618607
We can never tell for sure.
>>6618614
>to Baphomet
Red noooooo, that's heathenistic D:
>>
>>6618617
Vote Corbyn!
>>
>>6618610
It's not yet certain the Arvern victory at Gergovia ever happened yet Caesar wrote about it. It was in his interest to paint the Gauls as a dangerous and powerful enemy he ultimately defeated...
>>
>>6618590
how is that a problem

>>6618595
>land grabbing was way uncool even by then.

by whose standards?

>>6618595
>What did Germany gain from sperging out over Versailles?
the chance for justice. obviously they didnt win, it was a gamble, Germany drew the short straw in the end, this wasnt to be expected in 1938 though.
War with poland was the right call.
most of your points arent wrong, just anachronistic.
power politics is a competition, the idea is to get out ahead by any means necessary. this hasnt changed at all, the difference is, war between powers gets less and less profitable and is harder to justify. it wasnt as hard to justify in 1938/9.
>>
File: youareallsickscum.jpg (45KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
youareallsickscum.jpg
45KB, 584x600px
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 638x360px
>>6618619
>>
>>6618617
I'm a heathen, degenerate, godless, pagan witch =3
>>6618616
hi beep!!!
>>
>>6618615
Most of the spiritual guides of caodaism definitely existed. Unless you think Pasteur, Lenin, Victor Hugo and Churchill are religious inventions. The jury's still out about Shakespeare, though.
>>
>>6618612
Na-ah, he sent an angel to groom her first.

>>6618607
Because when you want to take something from.so.eone, any excuse is a good excuse.

You're too trusting of excuses abd fail to see humans as what they are.
>>
>>6618629
Hi redtree. How's life treating you?
>>
>>6618633

Please stop being so cynical and misanthropic.

It's embarrassing.
>>
File: m.jpg (475KB, 731x656px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
475KB, 731x656px
psst sleepover party at mine !

>hiding under the covers in my room
>discussing boys and how to meet them
>if your good with makeup and have spare bring it
>i'll supply lots of snacks
>no boys allowed

lmk if you are interested
>>
>>6618621
Really? Never heard that theory before. But the Gauls already had a reputation, they sacked Rome in 390 BC, I doubt the Senate needed much persuasion to slaughter them.
>>6618625
>by whose standards?
The League of Nations.
>>6618628
When the Tories raise student fees to £100,000 a year then you will change your mind.
>>
>>6618645
No keg?
>>
>>6618645
b-but I don't think I live in the same country as you ;~;
>tfw ywn go to a sleepover at Kit's house

;_;
>>
>>6618639
i feel relaxed after my morning run and showering!
I'm signing the lease on an apartment for me and my gf today
>>6618645
I'll help with makeup!!
>>
Can we talk about happy and comfy things?
>>
>>6618652
i mean i can probably bring some drinks home from work...
>>
>>6618657
sure!
what books are y'all reading? are they happy and comfy?
I'm reading Lena Dunham's Not That Kind of Girl.
>>
>>6618667
Why bother reading if you have shit taste?
>>
>>6618667
I'm reading Mona Lisa Overdrive and i'm feeling happy and comfy, unless you meant characters in the book. They aren't that comfy.
I love my painted nails.
>>
>>6618655
I could host a big party here given how large this house is, but noone lives near enough...
>>
Is this the place to ask if we pass?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 343x147px
>>6618615
>Mfw jun confuses memes about fedora atheists and christian believers.
I bet you think that Josephus's mentions of christ are post hoc forgeries and christianity is some sort of secrete organization who's motifs are part of some alternate hidden history meme brought on by reading the davinci code.
>>
>>6618664
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>6618664
I'm so sorry to hear that, hon .-.
>>
>>6618645
I'll bring the pizza!
>>6618656
Whoa dang very nice!! I'm just out of the shower too. Still naked. I met a transgirl that lives a town over. I think this week I'm going to pick her up and take us somewhere cool. It'll be my first time ever hanging out with someone I didn't know from school >.< I don't wanna mess it up
>>
>>6618669
Rude!
>>
>>6618674
You pass. Leeloo Dallas multipass.
>>
File: baldy.jpg (253KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
baldy.jpg
253KB, 960x1280px
>>6618677
He really is a repulsive hon.
>>
>>6618673
Invite Red so we can play HIV russian roulette
>>
File: 452345.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
452345.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>6618664
>shemales
>>
File: 1461783688110.jpg (264KB, 850x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1461783688110.jpg
264KB, 850x2170px
>>6618651
>The League of Nations.

literally unimportant and unrespected.
you cant just make up rules that cater to your own needs and expect other nations to follow them.
as an example: assume you live in a wasteland with no society etc. you have a lot of water and a few neighbors. one of the neighbors has no water. you get in a fight with him over something unrelated. that neighbor comes over, injures you, and steals most of your water. A day later, that neighbor makes the whole area establish a system of laws that makes stealing illegal.
Obviously you wont give a fuck about those laws. as soon as youre strong enough to get away with it, youre going to go over and kick his shit in.
>>
>>6618684
Don't give the subhuman any attention.
>>
>>6618682
Maybe he's going for the meth tweaker look
>>
>>6618669
how do i have shit taste?
>>6618672
Oh hey! Gibson!
I never read that one, but Idoru is pretty good too
also, I love when I got a manicure a few weeks ago!
>>
>>6618640
How is it embarrassing? I think you're assuming too much about me.

Also, nice strawman.
>>
>>6618679
No one should read that feminist sewage
>>
File: u pass great my man.png (283KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
u pass great my man.png
283KB, 455x600px
>>6618689
He's just ugly.
>>
>>6618689
He is really doing a great job pulling off the look!!! :^)
>>
File: image.png (364KB, 396x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364KB, 396x705px
>>6618687
Maybe we should all share the water
That's kind of an important commodity
>>
>>6618678
I love hanging out naked after showers. I love....just being naked. Best of luck meeting her! I'm sure you'll make a nice friend. Ask her questions about herself, empathize and validate her feelings!
>>
>>6618692
I wish i had courage to take a manicure, maybe when i look more fem.
Right now i only painted my toe nails in comfy royal blue.
Gibson is nice, the writing style sometimes gets me confused, but i still like the stories.
>>
>>6618682
>>6618688
>>6618689
>>6618695
>>6618696
I don't know her, do you hate her just because she's bald or are there other reasons?
>>6618687
We gotta be civilized or else the aliens won't ever contact us.
>>
>>6618696
I just banned him so hopefully he won't bother us again.

>>6618700
He's ugly as sin and doxxed ufufu.
>>
>>6618697
I don't drink water. Fish fuck in it.
>>
>>6618687
TFW whe germany's riches first came from looting europe.
>>
>>6618675

I'm telling you that this ridiculous concept of, because you're irreligious you have to believe EVERYTHING about religion is false, is fucking stupid and euphoric and verifiably incorrect given the body of historical evidence we have for the existence of numerous religious figures.

>>6618693

What are you talking about I'm just taking the piss out of you. I think it's childish the way you're going on about "ALL HUMANS ARE VIOLENT ANIMALS". It feels like some freshman philosophy major shit, like you just read Hobbes and want to feel smart.
>>
>>6618694
>2016
>not being a feminist
Shit senpai what are you even doing?
>>
File: skeleton.jpg (30KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
30KB, 500x510px
>>6618692
>>
>>6618667

>Thinking that reading popular fiction counts as "reading"
>>
>>6618606
stay pleb i guess :/
>>
>>6618708
You have to have the female choromosomes to be a feminist. It's like a class requirement in an RPG.
>>
>>6618698
It's her birthday today and I'm thinking about getting her something. I mean..I've only known her for like a week but if she's anything like the rest of us she doesn't have many people around..it would be nice. I am still naked.
>>
>>6618705
There's still some amount of water in what you drink
>>
>>6618702
You're a mod?
>>
>>6618687

Phien-senpai can you give me your skype or your steam or something
>>
>>6618705
to be fair, bacteria do the asexual equivalent of fuck in you
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 424x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 424x241px
>tfw youre considering breast implants

I think I lost like a half cup size loosing 10 pounds and it makes me sad
>>
>>6618714
get that elitist shit out of here
you have no idea what else I read.
now put on your fedora.....
>>6618710
TRIGGERED
>>6618699
it's really nice. everyone should get a manicure
>>
>>6618724
Yes. I keep banning him but he keeps resetting his router, sadly.
>>
>>6618716
Lol nah I was a feminist even back when I was a man. It's really not that hard, you just have to dislike gender roles and want people to be treated fairly and with respect
>>
File: 20160725_181118.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_181118.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Making dinner yall!!
>>
>>6618730
I don't look feminine enough to do those things.
I don't want people to think that i'm gay.
Ill promise ill try to do it when i look the way i want to.
>>
>>6618667
>Lena Dunham
the girl who abused her kid sister?
>>
>>6618700
>We gotta be civilized or else the aliens won't ever contact us.

no we dont. theres no upside to being a weak nation. its no coincidence that none of the geopolitical players give a fuck about morality outside of appeasing the general public. just look at CIA activities after WW2, or the fact that the US has been at war nearly constantly in the last 100 years. theres simply no upside to not bully smaller nations.
Dont get me wrong though, I am just a realist, not a warmonger. if I could live in a peaceful world, Id choose that. I hate conflict and prefer absolute harmony. I am just appalled by showing weakness in the face of danger.

>>6618706
wat

>>6618725
My skype is FieseOmaMitHut
>>
>>6618729
You can put lipstick on a horse
>>
File: image.gif (125KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
125KB, 406x600px
>>6618722
She probably has next to no one who will get her a gift that matches her gender
>>
>>6618734
>Looked at the thumbnail and it looked like a gigantic bee.
>>
>>6618734
stfu lol how is that even my cat's dinner? jeez yr supposed to be human
>>
>>6618732
>even back when I was a man
:^)
>>
>>6618730
I don't like salons that much. And I have enough gear and a large collection of polish so I do my own manicures and I just repaint my nails whenever an outfit calls for a change.
>>
>>6618510
I taught myself via YouTube
>>
>>6618739
But it'd be a waste of lipstick, because it's a horse
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 670x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 670x951px
Here! Instead of that ONE video
Enjoy this video of my gf consensually striking me with a cane in a bdsm coffeehouse <3
It felt good
She later took off my top and made me walk around topless
http://sendvid.com/r3ylgog7
http://sendvid.com/r3ylgog7
>>
>>6618740
Tfw u finally found a friend that understands and wont hurt u
>>
>>6618744
I made more than one tho, like 5 enough for me and bf
>>
>>6618747
Is it actually more effective then pills?
>>
>>6618740
Can I buy gifts based on chromosomes?
>>
>>6618754
Idk I've been on them two weeks
>>
>>6618748
The point is, if there is a man who will lay with a horse, the lipstick isn't going to make a difference
>>
>>6618746
>tfw never painted my nails
Am I missing out? The reason is it's hard to take off.
>>
>>6618757
are you still filtering me? ;_;
>>
>>6618762
I loved it when i painted my nails.
I can't help but to smile when i look at them.
>>
>>6618729
Daily Mail says breast implants give you cancer.
>>6618763
>tfw most filtered person on here
>>
>>6618751
Beep you're so considerate :3
>>6618737
I didn't know that when I bought the book
>>
>>6618765
Daily Mail says that breathing gives you cancer :P

idg why people filter you desu
>>
>>6618762
It's great, do your toes, then you can cover it with shoes if you aren't out. It's really not hard to take off.
>>
>>6618753
that's cute but still that's not much food :/
Don't starve
>>6618762
It's not hard to take off at all. Buy nail polish remover and it takes max 3 minutes.
>>
>>6618767
You didn't know about the STD either, until a bit later, you dirty freak :^)
>>
File: sephora-remover.jpg (53KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
sephora-remover.jpg
53KB, 450x450px
>>6618762
Honestly, it looks good and it's a great way to complete a look, so totally worth it. For removing it, those are great. The bottle is lined with foam so you just have to scrub your finger against the inside, no mess.
>>
>>6618774
Why would one even want to take it off? I hope mine lasts long.
>>
>>6618745
Oh yeah wow triggered. Try harder :^)
>>
>>6618729
your breasts are big enough already....
I wish mine were bigger...
>>
>>6618749
Dude your shoulders must be fucking wide, your arms hang like a fucking gorillas
>>
>>6618707
You have absolutely no knowledge of primate behavior or human history do you?

I bet that you think I'm some coddled white girl in the US and don't live in a country ravaged by civil war where I got to experience my father being beat up and kidnapped by US backed military regime when I was 5 and then lived in exile in a foreign country and when my family returned and I grew up I got to experience my country being destroyed by the drug war.

I get to see things you'll never see and experience things you'll never experience and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

If you bother to read the thread you'll see i'm not irreligious. I just think that faith does not benefit from science or history. It's a whole different field of human experience.

Try and have your faith tested in the real world instead of judging people from your scholarly coddled existence.
>>
>>6618786
14"-15" measured with a tape measure
>>
>>6618781
You should try harder to pull the trigger, tranny ;^)
>>
File: 1458177760657.jpg (237KB, 600x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1458177760657.jpg
237KB, 600x1041px
people here keep saying that they knew they were trans from when they were 9 or so.

are there any others here who started getting dysphoria much later in their lives?

I've always lagged behind other kids regarding sexual maturity, but to get these feelings this late into my life feels wrong.

Have I just repressed it really hard for a long time? Or am I not really a transsexual?
>>
>>6618775
im not thooo
>>
>>6618787

Whoa girlfriend slow the fuck down. You're not the only one who's had a shitty life, you know. We don't need to play this "My life is worse than yours!" game.
>>
>>6618793
Okay bro
>>
>>6618755
Yah you can buy males clothing designed for males and vise versa
>>6618760
Oh I'm gay so I mean
>>6618765
Estrogen gives you cancer
>>6618782
But the bigger and perkier they are the better you pass >.>

Also you need to wait until you've been on two years (some surgeons will say one but puberty doesn't happen in a year)
>>
>>6618787
If you're so battle-hardened and wise, why did you fall for the tranny-tumblr-trap of self-pity and delusion?
>>
>>6618795
>Or am I not really a transsexual?
No one REALLY is transsexual, it's just about how far you'll go to sate your fetish.
>>
So many angry people here rn jeez
>>
>>6618795
I only realized I was trans last year. Before that I just thought it was a strong curiosity
>Asked my mum if it was normal to be curious about having a vagina
>"No"
>>
File: download (7).jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>>6618715
>quotes Mushroom cult jesus theory
>Accuses others of plebdom
>tfw

I'm actually never getting into an argument with u again. I'm sorry
>>
>>6618804
they're already big....
I'm jealous!
>>
>>6618795
Lots of factors. I think if you wanna be a female then try to be one.
>>
>>6618795
Just realized that im a trans almost month ago and im 24.
>>
>tfw you match with high school friend on tinder
oh gosh
what ought I do?
>>
>>6618815
I'm sorry yr so upset
>>
>>6618795
Your trans if you decide you are with sound mind

To me I think realizing you have dysphoria is caused by a major event, you may be to young to understand it or recognize it, but I clearly know my dysphoria started when they started policing my gender at 7, I remember Edie saying she got dysphoric for the first time when she realized she was different from biological girls for the first time

If you've never had something that really shocked you into realizing you couldn't be who you are like that, then you just haven't had it yet.
>>
>>6618819
No she should wait until her bell rings at 55
>>
>>6618825
Awkward....
>>
File: 1466365602414.jpg (28KB, 552x517px) Image search: [Google]
1466365602414.jpg
28KB, 552x517px
>>6618825
We all know what yr gonna do Red ;)
omfg just make it quick and painless
>>
>>6618825
>Having high school friends
Normie pls
>>
>>6618811
Speak for yourself, I dont know if I'm trans but being as feminine as possible has always made me feel good about myself since before puberty

I dont know if I am really a girl inside but I know the more of a girl I see in the mirror the better and more confident I feel (and not just in a sexual way either)
>>
>>6618839
Oh boy..
>>
>>6618825
>>6618839
Solicit them for sex? That seems to be all he ever does
>>
>>6618762
I have pretty extreme hate for my feet and moderate distaste for my hands, but after a pro mani pedi,they are sooooo cute and look so much more fem with the proper nail shape

It's really mind blowingly different
>>
>>6618825
suck his dick?
>>
>>6618806
I'm not. I'm sensitive and trusting and I want to think the best of people.

It's not tumblr. I've felt like this before al gore invented the internet in the 90's

I know what lies in the hearts of men though.

>>6618802
My life is awesome, tbqh. I'm not sorry about it.

There are those who live and those who read about life. No one is better than the other but I'll call you out on your a priori judgements and invite you to live before you name call.
>>
>>6618839
b-b-but she knew me as a fagboy
she might just want to be more friendly....
>>6618844
she was like one of my few friends!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 223x226px
>>6618825
Bully him, bull him hard
>>
File: 1464122081530.jpg (125KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
1464122081530.jpg
125KB, 800x782px
>>6618819
>>6618832
I've always had interest in androgony but recently something clicked in me that made me realize I'd really prefer to be a girl over a guy.

I think it's the fact that I noticed I'm losing some hair on my forehead. My dad is pretty bald and I really just want to keep myself in tact the way I am now.

And, I don't think I would want big breasts. I don't want to be fawned over. I just want to look girly, but the repercussions of being "trans" occasionally seem too much of a dealbreaker to me.
Like I wouldn't be able to be myself if I started HRT.
>>
>>6618828
I'm not :3
>>
Did anyone here even have a "girls are icky" phase as a kid? I never did, I always thought they were pretty cool and wished I could be more like them
>>
>>6618855
Ew highschool!
>>
>>6618856

You talk about other people not knowing what you've gone through, but you don't even know what I myself have experienced, do you? You're just assuming that everything I know comes from books.
>>
>>6618857
Red yr pretty but that video of you playing violin was adorable af. Just suck her clit move on with yr day
>>
>>6618863
Don't identify as trans and change your voice and take hrt then, fem guys take low hrt all the time these days
>>
>>6618863
just take hormones! maximum andro points and you can be feminine too!
>>
>>6618863
R.I.P Bowie, my love. Didn't read btw.
>>
>>6618865
>You can't sit with the girls that's gross!

B..but I like being with the girls...
>>
>>6618868
finding the clit ain't so hard for me :3333
>>
>>6618867
Ok valid point let's not fight and get to know each other better.
>>
>>6618857
Top her

Or better yet get on your knees and show her what those sorority girls taught you to do with your tongue
>>
>tfw at the lgbt clinic and the only trannies here are black 40+ prostitutes that couldn't pass an aarp member on her way to church on an empty 16 lane highway

Not sure if i should feel good about this
>>
>>6618865
girls are still icky
>>
>>6618865
That actually made me think back to early childhood. I don't think I really did. I remember wanting to play with both the boys and the girls but ended up playing with the boys in school. Outside of school I played a lot with my sister.
>>
>>6618883
F-F-FAYE!!!
We never went THAT far in the sorority!
I'll do whatever makes her happy. And take what I want
>>
>When you haven't really had overwhelming feelings of dysphoria until your late teens/early twenties
>When you can look back and see the signs of being trans but at the time you never really thought "I'm trans, I need to transition!"
>When you get worried as shit that, because of this, because you didn't have strong trans feelings when you were younger, are you just a transtrender? Are you just creating evidence in your mind of trans feelings? Are you just a faker?

please kill me
>>
>>6618888
Why would the passers be there tho
>>
>>6618868
shit I still haven't left to go take that pic for you. I better go now, The Houses of Parliament is about a 40 min bike ride from my house and it's 6:30 pm already
>>
>>6618894
To get hormones....
>>
>>6618892
What kinda signs?
>>
File: 1453952808744.jpg (32KB, 659x438px) Image search: [Google]
1453952808744.jpg
32KB, 659x438px
Who is the least liked trip?
>>
>>6618872
how do I go about "just taking hormones"
idk how it is in the states, but I'm pretty sure I need medical advice if I start doing that.
>>
You try to feel but you can't wake up
You try to touch but you can't wake up
You're holding eyes and you don't wake up
Increase the size and you don't wake up
I do it backwards but I don't wake up
Try to reverse but I don't wake up
I sit astride but I still don't wake up
>>
>>6618902
Me
>>
I am still looking for a bf. Any cute German guys lurking?
No? I thought so :/
>>
I'm 18 years old with a somewhat feminine/young appearance. What are the chances HRT will make me qt?
>>
>>6618892
Are you me?
>>6618888
>tfw blacks don't pass
>>
>>6618896
be safe, anon!
Ditch the lycra! :D
>>
>>6618908
How German do you have to be?
>>
>>6618601
Are you part of the fiend club?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 303x166px
>>6618905
>>
>>6618900

When I was around 13 or 14 I started getting really, really obsessed with the question or idea of "What if I was born a girl? What would my life be like right now?" During high school, a lot of girls played with my hair, did it up (I had hair halfway down my back) and put make-up on me, sometimes even "convincing" me to crossdress, and I really, REALLY enjoyed all of it, although I don't honestly know if I managed to admit it to myself, and I definitely acted like I was just going along with it for their laffs. When I had long hair like that, I sometimes got "Miss"'d and "Ma'am"'d, and while I laughed it off I definitely think there was some part of me that was really, REALLY happy with being gendered as female, even though I wasn't actively going for it at the time.

After high school, though, I started repressing really badly and over-compensating like fuck, starting to lift and go maximum /fit/ and doing my best to be "manly" in all possible ways.
>>
File: image.jpg (905KB, 3264x1669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
905KB, 3264x1669px
>>6618891
>>6618891
>tfw red will never take what she wants from you

Literally the worst feel I've had in weeks
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (280KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.png
280KB, 455x600px
>>6618902
Rawr.
>>
>>6618892
I know most/all of those feels 3:
>>
>>6618921
I remember girls wanting to do my makeup. I wish I had the courage to let them :/ my only friends were cis redneck boyz
>>6618917
nope
>>
>>6618912
There's like two other black girls that post here and they both are pretty and pass imo.
>>
>>6618902
I doubt anyone has as many dedicated mentally unstable haters as me.
>>
>>6618922
uhhhh when I visit again, I'm taking all i want from you
and more
again...and again...and again....
>>
>>6618921
i see, i don't even know if i had any signs, because i never really paid attention to my gender or who i was. Also not knowing yourself was/is pain, at least now i know a bit better.
>>
>>6618916
You have to live in Germany.
Blue eyes, blonde and tall would be a nice bonus.
>>
>>6618929
Oh Jesus please don't say mercury and korra
>>
>>6618921
oh hey! I crossdressed when I was 16 because my gf thought it would be cute
>>
I keep my dick hangin' out of my pants so I can point out what I want.
>>
>>6618937
Nope, sorry. My family left when it was still called the Holy Roman Empire
>>
>>6618934
You're up to 7 miles now I saw? you might be able to keep up with me.
>>
>>6618940

Yeah, I had a LOT of girlfriends who were like "Here, try on my clothes, I think you'd look good in it." and I was always like "AHAHA YEAH SURE JUST FOR THE LAFFS THO I MEAN I DON'T LIKE CROSSDRESSING MYSELF HAHA NO WAY."
>>
>>6618902
rawr
>>
>>6618938
I don't see the problem. They both look like cute black girls to me. It's fine not to like someone or find them pretty, but it's an outright lie to say neither of them pass when they both do.
>>
Did any of you wear a dress when you were kids?
Like 5-7?
>>
I remember cross dressing so much when I was like 13. My sister moved out and while my parents helped her move I stole so many clothes. Wouldn't masturbate, I'd just chill with my cats and play pokemon and stuffz
>>
>>6618947
I'd try to set it up as much as possible by going to like the girls only sleepovers and hangouts and stuff in Highschool

N...nooo omg I'm so embarassed... This is terrible... Pls more
>>
>>6618605

The interview went pretty well. I got a text from my little sister before I even got home, the person who interviewed me thinks I'm "sweet" apparently. Cool beans.
>>
>>6618865
i dont think so. i just remember wanting to sit with the girls at lunch but realising i couldn't.
>>
>>6618952
My sister used to put me in dresses and costumes when I was like 4-6.
>>
File: 1469138836556.png (319KB, 498x515px) Image search: [Google]
1469138836556.png
319KB, 498x515px
>>6618921
b-but, even though I have all those signs. that doesn't mean that that's my identity, right?

it just means that I'm a guy who would like to be a girl, right?

it doesn't mean I actually need to act like a girl, and go around like a girl, but I want to be a girl. what does it mean to be a girl? how would I know what it feels like to be a girl?

what am I even if it's not the same person I used to be? or if I look like a different person than I used to be? am I trying to escape my real identity? or am I trying to chase my real identity?

H E L P
>>
>>6618902
Rawr.
>>
>>6618945
yup!
and I'm going to find a way to enjoy every moment of it!
>>
>>6618950
If they pass and that's the standard, every trip on here passes, clearly trying to be gendered female doesn't mean you aren't obviously a man from 200 yards
>>
File: 1469377158436.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1469377158436.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
hiii

>>6618937
same here, i need someone in germany, right now!
>>
Am I a good girl?
>>
>>6618961
tfw i know the feeling of not being sure who i am and if what i'm feeling is real.
But right now even when i'm not 100% sure if i want this, i know that i 100% want to transition and take hormones.
>>
so im about 80% sure my coworker browses pol so i think theres a chance he might know who i am from here..this is really strange. im wondering how to bring it up
>>
>>6618966
you are a VERY good girl
>>
>>6618961
Kind of my attitude. Was born a guy. Would probably have rather been a girl. But I'm not going to change anything, just wonder what it would have been like to live life on easymode.
Instead my difficulty is set to 'very hard'
>>
>>6618964
2bh you sound like you have a vendetta or have something against black girls.
>>
>>6618968
dominate him
How do you know he goes on /pol/?
>>
>>6618969
Thank you Red :'D
<3
you too :3
>>
>>6618961

>tfw I convinced myself for the two years leading up to my self-coming out that, I wasn't trans, I was just a crossdresser, just an AGP. I didn't want to transition, I just liked dressing up in women's clothes, and wearing women's make-up, and wearing fake boobs, and doing my hair like a woman, and being called a woman, but I wasn't trans, I was just a crossdresser, a crossdresser who wanted to act and look like a woman at all times.

Even after I came out to myself, I still spent a LOT of time worrying about if I was a transtrender, a fake trans, or not, or whatever. I sometimes worry even now, but I've gotten more solidly convinced of my trans identity, since I've become a LOT more comfortable with my body and myself since starting HRT/going full time.
>>
>>6618902
See

>>6618923
>>6618949
>>6618962
Baldie needs to off himself and stop doxxing people.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>6618966
No you've been very bad
>>6618963
You too, you're next
>>
File: Новосиби́рск.jpg (883KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Новосиби́рск.jpg
883KB, 1000x667px
Do i risk going back to the motherland before i get my gender changed on my ID's?
>>
>>6618977
fayeeeeee please hurt me
>>
>>6618965
Don't steal my boys >:(
>>
File: nyrv6.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nyrv6.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
i just want to go to sleep but i have stuff i still need to do ;~;
>>
>>6618972
he added me on steam and his profile/comments has memes all over it. ah someone on there told him about a /k/ experience. i knew it! hes pretty cute desu LOL. i hope knows im trans lol. i think everyone thinks im a twink
>>
>>6618980
What are you concerned about happening?
Who will check your ID besides border staff and shit.
>>
>>6618986
being a twink can be fun :3
>>
>>6618977
>////////<
>>6618985
Aww :c
>>6618980
It might not be the best idea due to anti-lgbt ideas being prevalent in Russia rn, I'd say to change legal gender first.
>>
File: 1434131772220.jpg (244KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1434131772220.jpg
244KB, 788x872px
>>6618974
this post just almost made me legitimately cry

because

I just wanted it to be over

I thought finding out I was bisexual, had a crossdressing fetish, was enough.

but now this, now I'm a trans person who's been trying to deeply repress his trans feelings.

fuck

I just can't do it anymore. it's too much
>>
>>6618971
You sound like a new fag that doesn't know what you're talking about, and then you played the race card which is just hilariously middle school
>>
>>6618986
I didn't think cuties went on /pol/
Make him yr 4chan king :)
Or dominate him
>>
File: 54.jpg (65KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
65KB, 1000x785px
>>6618987
I don't want to pay bribes, or get beaten.

>>6618990
What im going to do most likely.
>>
>>6618984
... then i shouldn't tell you how many guys i had sex with this year
>>6618980
Novosibirsk is soooo nice arround this time!
>>
>>6618863
>>6618874
>tfw miss Bowie

>>6618892
Do what you can and transition now.

>>6618910
Likely good.

>>6618921
>>6618947
>>6618953
Having some adults ask me to get up in front of a camera wearing women's clothing helped me firm up my conviction I needed to transition. That first happened +/- a month of my 14th b-day.
>>6618974
The modeling helped me realize I needed to get on hormones as soon as possible. That's just tough when 14-15yo.

>>6618961
I'd get yourself to a gender therapist as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1469427864923.jpg (46KB, 639x439px) Image search: [Google]
1469427864923.jpg
46KB, 639x439px
Not sure what to do tonight, kinda in packing mood but not allowed to lift much for a while
wat do ?
>>
Oh how i wish that i would have strength to go and talk to a doctor about getting hormones.
Dysphoria coming back doesn't help my mind tho.
Why can't thoughts like "you only want to wear the clothes and look like a girl" "You will never look as good as a real girl" "you are not really a trans" "How can you even be sure if you really want this, because you are apathetic as fuck and don't really feel that much" "you don't even feel like a girl, you just want to be feminine and girly"

How do i make this stop, help.
>>
i just think cute andro/fem guys should take hormones!
feminize everything! give them all curves!
>>6618995
I hope your travels don't suck....
>>
>>6618980
>>6618995
but I want you to get beaten up
>>
i came out to HR idk if i should have but w/e
>>
File: kurisu_003.png (467KB, 588x770px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_003.png
467KB, 588x770px
>tfw u fall asleep mid reply

>>6618210
Why does no-one ever believe me when I say I legitimately have no interest in sex with girls?

>>6618211
That won't be necessary, festival season is come to an end

>>6618241
I mean, I like creature comforts too, but I'm willing to do away with them for a few days if it means getting a full festival of music.
>>
>>6618992
In the words of zyzz, we're all gonna make it brah.
I mean hey, you just discovered something about yourself that's taken you one step closer to figuring out who you are and being comfortable with yourself.
Are you dysphoric?
>>
>>6619002
Hopefully they're respectful to you!
is it the university job?
>>
>>6618996
REEEEEEEE
I am virginal for 8 years now ;~;
>>
>>6618981
You know how I work... I don't hurt people... I'm going to swing from pure sub to dominant and keep you hard and unable to think for hours...

Only difference is, next time, you'll be inside of me while I do it
>>
File: 83.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>6619000
They typically do, when it comes to Russia.

>>6619001
If it makes you feel better, it's happens every-time.
>>
>>6619003
>tfw u fall asleep mid reply
I do this all the time

>tfw you fall asleep mid dinner and people don't even notice

Now this sucks.
>>
>>6619004
uh, what does it mean to be dysphoric?

because I'm pretty sure the only symptom I don't have is being disgusted by my own genitals.
>>
File: 1464667393071.jpg (375KB, 680x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1464667393071.jpg
375KB, 680x1048px
>>6619003
>Why does no-one ever believe me when I say I legitimately have no interest in sex with girls?

iktf

>>6618990
;__;
>>
>>6619005
no, it's the architecture firm. idk, i'm sure they will be. Oakland is kind of hyper-accepting, on par or even more militant in their acceptance than SF, in my experience
>>
File: 1469360881605.jpg (25KB, 462x416px) Image search: [Google]
1469360881605.jpg
25KB, 462x416px
>>6619006
my first time was 2 years ago, so yeah, dunno but i just kept going. Anyway, i just broke up with my bf and haven't had sex since... 4 months ._.
Not that i liked it or anything!
>>
>>6619003

What fest are you going to?
>>
>>6618999
Anyone? My mind is starting to go spiral/circles again.
I want these bad feelings and thoughts to stop.
>>
>>6619015
lol wtf when was alex jones on the young turks?
>>
>>6619007
I-i-inside you?
I'll do my best! and tug on your hair.
fuck, faye. you're mine!
>>
>>6618989
my parts dont work i dont think i fit that qualification anymore
>>6618994
i want him to dom me desu lol. maybe ill ask if he wants to hang out sometime...i think he has a girlfriend already though..
>>
File: 1369683496392.png (74KB, 242x304px) Image search: [Google]
1369683496392.png
74KB, 242x304px
Why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
>>
>>6618997
>>6618874

>tfw
>>
>>6618999
Accepting things lowers your anxiety and makes things easier

Ex:
I'm afraid of spiders
If I stress out that there might be spiders everywhere, it's worse then just the fear
If I accept I'm afraid of spiders, then I'll just have the feeling of fear if I see one.
>>
>>6619018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
so good
>>
>>6619010
Well, I'm not really the one to ask about gender dysphoria. Because im cis. But I do have a different kind of it so I'll try and explain?

You feel uncomfortable with your appearance. But uncomfortable isn't a great word. For some people it's really bad and can make them break down. You always wish you could somehow change the way you look or whatever aspect of yourself is bothering you. Youre incredibly self conscious all the time, and it can make you depressed and all sorts of other shit.

I'd ask one of the girls here, like red or something, because I probably just did a really bad job of that
>>
>>6618928
>not part of the fiend club
You disappoint me Mercury
>>
>>6619012
I'm sure you'll make a nice life there
I need to visit that area next time in the bay area
>>
>>6619020
You know I can turn you on enough to do it, we found that out last time...

Turning bottoms into tops and tops into bottoms.... Is my specialty
>>
>>6619030
>>6619027
>>6619010
Red pls explain
>>
>>6619022
What up Al!

>>6619012
Woah! You're an architect too?
>>
>>6619024
idk how and what i could accept.
I know that before as in yesterday i knew that i really wanted hormones, look like a girl and be feminine and live my life as i want, but right now i feel i don't know who i am and what i want again.
>>
>>6619017
>>6619017
I have those same thoughts, I dont think they will go away until you do something about them
I'm just going to selfmed for a couple months and see how i like it, if i do, i wont stop
>>
File: kurisu_090.jpg (388KB, 700x773px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_090.jpg
388KB, 700x773px
>>6619009
;______;

>>6619011
;-;
How's it going kit?

>>6619016
Motion Notion!
Just heading home right now.
>>
>>6619030
yes, you will have to visit!

>>6619033
no, I'm a marketer/PR specialist with a background in design/architecture.
>>
>>6619029
idgaf bout jerr only's marketing. I would like to catch one of these reunion shows.
stop callin me mercury im juniper
>>
>>6619037
hi :3
>>
>>6619037

Oh, cool. I've never been to one. How was it?
>>
File: 1375915116615.jpg (706KB, 964x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1375915116615.jpg
706KB, 964x1486px
>>6619003
>Why does no-one ever believe me when I say I legitimately have no interest in sex with girls?

cause we know you bby.
its okay tho
>>
>>6619035
I kinda know that the thoughts i'm having now aren't my real feelings, because before i strongly felt that i need/want to be feminine and girly.
I want hormones and such.
I should gather enough willpower to go and talk to a doc so i could maybe get hormones.

How can i calm down, i'm starting to hate my body again, help please.
I hate my penis, stomach, facial shitty hair, eyebrows, stupid forehead, toes, my bony self being only skin and bones.

What do i do ;-;
>>
>>6618995

Undertale Chara did literally nothing wrong
>>
So... AllDayChemist isn't taking credit cards now?
>>
>>6619031
I'm going to leave marks on you. You're my territory~
>>6619032
what do i need to explain????
>>6619038
it will be nice to see you again, qt!
>>
>>6619038
Oh. Ok. How are u? How have u been?

Long time wuthout seeing u.
>>
File: 1466013246577.png (183KB, 623x528px) Image search: [Google]
1466013246577.png
183KB, 623x528px
>>6619037
i'm ok !! how are you?? are you feeling better ???
>>
File: 73.jpg (295KB, 629x926px) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
295KB, 629x926px
>>6619047
I know.
>>
>>6619050
Gender dysphoria to that person.
>>
>>6619025
is that kid rock?
this is like real househusbands
bitch boys lol
>>
>tfw high school friend you matched with on tinder tells you she's looking for a dealer
>tfw you tell her about your dealer you met on there, as well as how him and you fucked
uhhhhh maybe I was tmi.
>>
File: 1467242813965.jpg (56KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1467242813965.jpg
56KB, 640x696px
>>6619058
>WWE
>>
what do i say in my email to the informed consent clinic
>>
>>6619037
Hello Lana :3
>>
>>6619037
did you get some sleep

you better have!
>>
>>6619056
>>6619010
dysphoria is like your head being fucked up about your whole being, and finding details about your anatomy, your personality, your experiences that make you panic and think you're just an ugly hideous man. you're just pretending. You're fucking gross. You feel as if you'll never be perfect enough, and when people look at you, they see a freak, something that is pitiable. You get anxious and try to comfort yourself with traditional "feminine" things, but you really just wanna curl up and cry, because you'll never fit in.
>>
File: 1462530652605.jpg (568KB, 1272x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1462530652605.jpg
568KB, 1272x1094px
>>6619046
Please, can anyone help me at least with words or something.
>>
>>6619070
hiiiiii
>>
>>6619065
"Hi, I'm a trans-girl. I would like to start on HRT." Follow with whatever questions you have.
>>
File: kurisu_139.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_139.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>6619045
I literally don't though! ;-;
Just because I can have romantic interest doesn't mean that I actually want to have sex with girls

>>6619043
It was fucking great. I'm super tired, pretty hungover, but it was totally worth it.

>>6619052
I'm doing alright despite my body being pretty rekt. Gud weekend

>>6619041
Hello hello, how's it going?

>>6619066
Suuup

>>6619070
All day yesterday, and a few hours this morning!
>>
But you could have waited
You could have locked yourself up
For ten years or so
And when you finally came out
There would still be new chances for you
;_;
>>
>>6619079
Nothing much rn Tbh :3
>>
>>6619079
If you have romantic interests in girls you arent straight I think? Idk how this works.
>>
>>6619079
Not too bad, just playin hearthstone and listening to hhc. You?
>>
>>6619074
heelllooo!

how are you

>>6619079
good!

make sure to drink lots of fluids

:3

>>6619080
hi juniper o/
>>
>>6619079
You are romantically interested in girls? Who?
>>
File: 13.jpg (553KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
553KB, 1080x1920px
>>6619084
>hearthstone
>>
>>6619085
i'm chill
finishing up the paperwork on an apartment for my gf and I
>>
>>6619085
hey dude wassup?
>>
File: tu.jpg (20KB, 236x368px) Image search: [Google]
tu.jpg
20KB, 236x368px
>>6619079
>>I'm doing alright despite my body being pretty rekt. Gud weekend

well i'm glad you are safe at least !!! sometimes you make me worry elanna ;~~;

i'm happy that you had a nice time tho :3
>>
Please, what can i do.
I need to work out a bit so i won't be in bad shape, but i just lost all feelings and motivation.
All i can do is crawl in a hole and ask help here, even kind words or is that to much.
What do you do when you feel like this.
>>
Everyone post who your trip friends are
>>
>>6619095
Motivation is a hard one. Start with small things. Set yourself easy, little goals you can achieve and then build on them
>>
>>6619087
excess chocolate is bad for you

>>6619089
congratulations!

is this your first apartment together?

>>6619090
just woke up

how are you
>>
>>6619071
but not all trans people are reclusive like I am. and although I've always felt insecure about my appearence (never really liked my body) whenever I'd show myself off people tell me I look good.

I just, never really feel comfortable looking at myself, but I'm never so uncomfortable that I feel like I can't live like this.

The part that bothers me is that I think I have dysphoria, but I don't know if becoming trans is the right decision to take with that.

Thanks for all the help though, it's clearing things up. I hope.
>>
File: 54.gif (1MB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
54.gif
1MB, 800x570px
>>6619100
But chocolate tastes good.
;-;
>>
>>6619098
i think some trips are my friends but i dunno if they think they're my friends
>>
File: kurisu_004.jpg (408KB, 1280x1570px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_004.jpg
408KB, 1280x1570px
>>6619083
Idk, it's called a sexual orientation for a reason, I don't think romantic feelings qualify as that.

>>6619084
Trying not to nod off in the passenger seat of my car, long drive home ahead. :(

>>6619086
At the moment, noone. I just know that I'm capable of enjoying things like holding hands, kissing, or cuddling girls is all

>>6619093
Im sorry! ;-;
I mean if it counts for anything this is probably one of the more sober (and therefore safe) festivals I've been to in a while.
>>
>>6619099
I can't do anything rn, except >>6619046
>>6618999
>>
>>6619106
Post sleepy face
>>
>>6619106
fair point.
I still want to bully you with that, cause youre even qter when youre slightly annoyed ;~~;
>>
>>6619095
>>6619099
thizz. take a shower or clean yr desk
>>6619100
im good danks :3
>>
Somebody saw me
Watching schoolgirls on their knees
But I don't know why
I am a schoolgirl's dream
I am a hunger ready to eat
And I can't tell you why
I had this urge to die
>>
>>6619106
le apathetic extremely small waist girl
>>
>>6619111
Would shower really help? At least no one can see my tears then.
>>
>>6619087
problem?

>>6619106
did you end up getting much at the rave?
>>
File: Nonna.jpg (53KB, 700x940px) Image search: [Google]
Nonna.jpg
53KB, 700x940px
TIME FOR WORLD OF TONKS!

FOR PRAVDA!
>>
>>6619103
ill let you have it cuz it makes you happy :3

d-do you wanna play in a little
>>
>>6619123
its a start, you just gotta get the ball rollin somehow ya know and youll feel better
>>
File: a9ud.jpg (59KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
a9ud.jpg
59KB, 400x597px
>>6619124
Only if its net-decks.
He быть paк.

>>6619125

>>6619126
After i take a shower, sure.
>>
>>6619128
But i must stretch and get in shape too.
Why can't i just not feel these shit emotions and be happy and feel feminine and sure that i want transtition.
WHY must i this feel so bad with thi sugly disgusting body and penis of mine with flat chest and stupid fucking voice.
I'm only skin and bones, would anything even help, when weight is either not building or going to wrong places.
>>
>tfw lost even more weight

fugg I'm gonna be a spooky skeletal soon
>>
"i don't think you should transition, you aren't even that girly anyway"
I hope the train doesn't run directly past my station.
>>
>>6619033
>>6619012
Architecture is one of the careers I thought of doing. I likely would have made a very good designer. My being so klutzy with social interactions kept me from pursuing any careers along those lines.
>>
>>6619132
hi!
>>
File: 1443435810117.png (134KB, 398x705px) Image search: [Google]
1443435810117.png
134KB, 398x705px
>>6619106
i mean its ok !!! if you had fun tho !!
also idk if that makes me feel better or worse tho ;~~;

JUST BE SAFE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN ELANNA GOSH

>>6619110
>>6619106
CUTE
>>
>>6619130
Why does russian sound like a recordingof people talking backwards?
Most other languages sound human, but Russian (and related languages) just sounds silly.
>>
File: tumblr_m8s54fOSCN1qfncu9.gif (24KB, 396x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8s54fOSCN1qfncu9.gif
24KB, 396x336px
>>6619136
heya best girl! got your grill pills yet?
>>
File: Screenshot_71.png (534KB, 861x821px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_71.png
534KB, 861x821px
>>6619130
>elitists
please.
>>
>>6619131
I'm sorry about this whining and feeling like this, but i can't help it.
Is this dysphoria?
If so then why can't it just fuck off and leave me along so i could feel good about myself as i want strength to go to doc to get hormones.

please, what do i do? How do i do, why how. help
>>
>>6619138
i know what you mean lol
especially in this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOj0dkl8MMA
>>
>>6619131
yeah it feels pretty overwhelming sometimes i know. Just dont think about it and just do it.
>>
>>6619151
Do what?
I don't want to cry anymore, but tears are close.
>>
>>6619144
n-no
>>
File: kurisu_153.jpg (192KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_153.jpg
192KB, 600x600px
>>6619108
>haven't showered in 4 days
>coated in dirt
>matted hair
>bags under eyes
>still slightly dilated pupils
Not a chance, I hope that gives you a good idea with a description alone though!

>>6619110
Oh, well bully away! :3

>>6619117
#Thinspo

>>6619124
I got some here and there, until yesterday afternoon I basically hadn't slept since Wednesday

>>6619137
Oh ;-;
Sorry, I did have a lot of fun though!
>>
>>6619138
Russian is just people speaking backwards

or in russian:
cдpaвкaб гникaпc элпoп цyй cи нaиccypa
>>
>>6619130
okay! :D
>>
File: sovietna.png (21KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sovietna.png
21KB, 2000x1000px
>>6619150
>>6619138

Maybe cause its my first language, but i don't notice anything.
>>
>>6619153
hey now don't cry. I mean get in the shower and plan out yr day in there. This place is an addicting cesspool and we have better things to do but you shouldn't be crying. Happiness is coming.
>>
>>6619154
how soon? :3
>>
>>6618795
I started suspecting it around late middle school or early high school I think. I felt vaguely bad about something but I wasn't sure what before that, and I'm not sure if that was dysphoria or if whatever it was developed into dysphoria as a way to explain that to myself after I learned that being trans (distinct from crossdressing or fetishism) was even a thing.
>>
But you wanted me to be a girl
without feathers without urge
then my wings quick dissappeared
and left was only fear
and I proclaim the reason why I'll have to fly
>>
>>6619161
i don't want to look at my disgusting corpse and it's almost night here.
When is happiness coming?
I feel so bad i feel it's draining all the energy out of me.
My body is so ugly.
>>
>>6619156
I really wouldn't be surprised if you slept for like 2 days when you get home.
>>
>>6619156
That just makes me want to see it more
>>
>>6618456
>tfw you like the look of natural "no makeup" makeup but you're pre-moans so wearing it just makes you look like a prettyboi
>>
File: sdsioasdj.png (605KB, 418x665px) Image search: [Google]
sdsioasdj.png
605KB, 418x665px
>>6619132
>fugg I'm gonna be a spooky skeletal soon
Goood
>>
>>6618795
mine is really complicated. but if you want k of the story I'll tell. thinking back I knew at around 5th grade that something wasn't normal about me and it just snowballed from there. teen years were awkward and confusing
>>
>>6619164
i just sent the email to the clinic like 20 minutes ago

i-im not sure
>>
>>6619171
Don't let yr body drag you down. iktf. Happiness will only happen when it can. You have to make yrself happy. Don't let vanity get the best of you i'm sure there's plenty uglier than you
>>
>>6619178
no bad. I'm v underweight for my height
>>
File: shona tears.png (80KB, 270x358px) Image search: [Google]
shona tears.png
80KB, 270x358px
>tfw everyone thinks of me as a computer nerd, no matter how much I try to downplay my computer skills and I don't have any interest in working in IT

Fffffuck. I feel like nothing gets me clocked faster than being knowledgeable about computers. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>6619184
I'm almost skin and bones, how can someone be uglier than me?
idk how to make myself happy, when i just feel everything is wrong in me.
>>
>>6619186
Weren't you the one that starved themselves to the point where they blacked out back in april?
>>
im a tranny and i dont have dysphoria ;^)
>>
File: 1399830025133.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399830025133.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>6619191
idk it just happens. You can't make yrself happy but you can distract from the negativity by making haste
>>
>>6619192
i dont remember blacking out, but I did go on an intense weight loss regimen around then
>>
>>6618999
>how can you even be sure if you really want this
Trying hormones and seeing if you feel better or worse is pretty effective at this, honestly.
>>
>>6619201
I probably should make effort to do this.
Even if i now feel like shit, i know that i really want hormones.
>>
>>6619133
iktf
i actually think i threatened suicide before they took me seriously
>>
>>6619206
pre hrt is the hardest time. I remember being anxious and sad all the time. but it does get better once you get your medicine
>>
>>6619197
idk how to distract myself.
It's like this bad feeling is engulfing me.
Why can't i just look and sound like a girl.
>>
POST TOP 10 DIAPER BRANDS
>>
File: kurisu_146.jpg (129KB, 998x1467px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_146.jpg
129KB, 998x1467px
>>6619174
I wouldn't be either but I can't because I have to finish packing for my move :(

>>6619176
Trust me you reaaally don't.
>>
>>6619214
What kind of art do you like? What was the weather like today? Do you have any plans for this week? Post yr voice here and we'll give you some pointers
>>
>>6619215
1.Your face
2.N/A
3.N/A
4.N/A
5.N/A
6.N/A
etc.

I can't be assed keeping this up for the lark of it.
>>
File: 046748-feral-cat.jpg (90KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
046748-feral-cat.jpg
90KB, 650x366px
>Mfw old coworkers called me Diapers
>>
>>6618795
I definitely understand this. I started questioning my gender/having dysphoria at 15 but didn't accept the idea I was trans until I was 18. My earliest memory though is of asking my mom when I was gonna get boobs. I think I was 4. In pre/elementary school I only wanted to hang out with girls and played dress up and with dolls yadda yadda and I drew constantly and mainly only drew other girls. I have no idea what I was doing from 9-14 though when puberty was happening. Nothing bad happened /to/ me so it's not like that caused me to push memories away.
>>
>>6619216
do you think kurisu would let me hold her hand
>>
>>6619216
>packing/moving
oh yeah, I almost got the apartment squared away!
>>
>>6619188
I'm knowledgeable about too many things for one in particular to be suspicious. Sure, I can program in Assembly on antique computers. I can also create perfume from scratch. Reload shotgun shells. Discuss the history of fashion.
Not being one-track helps.
>>
>>6619216
Hmm, what CAN you post then?
>>
File: 1400218588872.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1400218588872.gif
2MB, 300x200px
I wish I could move rn
>>
>>6619213
I don't have strength to go to doc and ask for hormones yet.

>>6619219
>What kind of art do you like?
Beautiful kinda, cute, sad.

>What was the weather like today?
Too hot for me, i like winter more.

>Do you have any plans for this week?
Go to work and get home and try to do something

>Post yr voice here and we'll give you some pointers
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GTUjgmPyzV

I also hate my voice.
>>
>>6619235
D'aaaaaaaaaaawwwww you sound so fussy
You gotta raise it an octave I know you have it in you
>>
Dude fuck progesterone damn
>>
File: 1467076100805.jpg (211KB, 1247x808px) Image search: [Google]
1467076100805.jpg
211KB, 1247x808px
>tfw you're going to have your own apartment with the love of your life
>tfw you'll basically be a nudist and never wear clothes while in your own home
>tfw you'll be able to make love and share affection and play games with her
>tfw you'll be able to cook nice meals and have access to a fitness center
>tfw you won't have to dress as a boy because of family
Feels good =3
>>
>>6619238
P-please, it sounds so bad and apathetic.
How do i raise it by an octave?
>>
>>6617622
Muff is entirely right, you are lazy and pathetic.

The one thing you could easily do right and you still fuck it up and complain about it for attention.
>>
>>6619245
Waaaaaay early.

Don't use.
>>
>>6619250
What are you gonna wipe yr dorito fingers on if you don't wear diapers?
>>6619254
It doesn't sound bad. I mean just go as high as you can without falsetto
>>
>>6619245
pls dont die chris ;-;
>>
>tfw you have no friends
>your family is telling you you're medically depressed and need to take drugs to be normal
>they're also simultaneously telling you that you need to get your shit and leave asap
>because you got kicked out of your home and now you're shamelessly sleeping on your mothers couch
>tfw you cant find a job
>>
>>6619231
>Not being one-track helps
I'm not, though.

I don't even like computers, and literally never talk about them.
>>
>>6619262
I don't eat doritos.....
but
i
kinda
think
diapers are cute please don't hate me
>>
>>6619262
How, you make me kinda happy Juniper and curious to try this voice thing.
>>
>>6619258
Just report any post of that image, this is a blue board.
>>
>>6619245
I bet they probably tried fingering themselves while dancing to binaural beats
>>
>>6619030
You know Faye will never fuck you right, she knows you have that thing...
>>
>>6619246
whats wrong with prog
>>
>>6619272
I won't hate, but I will judge.
>>
>>6619276
that's not true...
>>6619246
it makes me very emotional
>>6619278
as long as we can be friendly <3
>>
>>6619270
If you actually are depressed drugs may help make getting your shit together easier. But regardless, that's a shitty situation and I'm sorry that you're in it. Do your best.
>>
>>6619272
Another anon here, speaking about diapers.
Anyone else has had a fantasy or imagining that what if everyone would be in diapers.
This was like when i was 8-10.
I hope that i don't have diaper fetish.
>>
File: IMG_20160725_125559.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160725_125559.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>6619232
Please accept this Pringle, it was delicious

>>6619228
Nice! Single bedroom I take it?

>>6619227
She's tsundere, not a chance
>>
>>6619272
diapers are perfect for dorito fingers
>>6619270
I'm here for ja if you can make it. :/
>>6619273
idk mofo just go high as you possibly can before falsetto and keep yr voice up there. It helps to practice just keep playing back yr recordings.
>>6619289
nim and i wear diapers together
sometimes we share a big one and make mess together :3
>>
>>6619270
I'm sorry....
make sure you take your drugs...
>>
>>6619289
You probably could, but it's not like it matters if you don't act on it. And it's not even like it really matters if you do just like whatever you like as long as you aren't hurting people
>>
>>6619283
...if you believe that then I'm sorry Red.
>>
>>6619277
Too many emotions
I'm an apathetic person, i think probably i have a chemical imbalance or something. So then a bunch of emotions come flooding in any given dose. Whch would be fine i guess? Idk. But basically i get episodes where i cant breath and my heart hurts.
>>6619284
I just dont like the idea that i have to take drugs to be the way society deems "normal". Basically everyone is telling me feeling the way i do and being the way i am is wrong.
Which isnt to say I'm happy. I'm not. I dont want to be this way. I just hate the rejection of ones self.
>>
>>6619262
I'm not into scat
>>6619299
But in a way diapers seem comfy and cute.

I haven't really thought about diapers before.
>>
>>6619277
It makes me fall asleep quickly
>>
>>6619294
>tfw not wearing diapers with nim RIGHT NOW
>>6619301
faye would never lie to me about that stuff!!!
>>
>>6619302
Why are you taking hormones if you have such a strong objection to anti-depressants? Hormones fuck your system up at least as much as any anti-depressant will.
>>
>>6619292
o-oh okay

:(
>>
>>6619206
>>6619213
HRT really helped how I feel. With at least 180pg/mL E2 level I feel good. When my E2 level is under that I find it hard to not be depressed and anxious.
>>
>>6619302
>But basically i get episodes where i cant breath and my heart hurts.

from emotions?
cause I used to take shittons, had a lot of bad sideeffects, but I dodnt think I had heart problems or breathing problems

>>6619304
but thats cause youre silly :3
>>
>>6619309
dysphoria probably
>>
>>6619311
I really need to go to a doc and ask for hormones.
>>
>>6619314
Why am *I* silly? :^)
>>
>>6619303
You can't fully appreciate a good diaper until you've shat in it with a fellow trip
>>
>>6619292
I graciously accept the Pringle
>>
>>6619321
cause I am the silliest :3
>>
>>6619310
we need more diapers nim
the old ones are in the wash but its getting clogged
>>
>>6619306
>faye would never lie to me about that stuff!!!
...Wow...
>>
>>6619294
>>6619306
UM
>>
>>6619294
Gogurts ;_;
>>6619309
The net effect of anti depressants is changing your mood. Which might also be a side effect of hrt, but it's obviously not the desired effect.
Idk philosophically I'm all fucked up. Did you know i get anxiety if i know whats going to happen too much?
>>
>>6619322
But i don't want to shat in a diaper, i could wear it and maybe pee in it, but not poop.
>>
>>6619303
>But in a way diapers seem comfy and cute.
And this is where it starts
lol, I guess they can be kinda cute never tried it irl, even though I know it's one of my fetishes
>>
>>6619311
i get a happy feeling whenever I take my estrogen. I try to space them out around 8 hours apart so that when one runs out i take another. I take 2mg 3 times a day.

when i ran out of estrogen and only had Spiro it made me suicidially depressed constantly and it was a fight not to kms.

i never EVER wanna take Spiro again. .-.
>>
>>6619294
Ok here is my shit voice again

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mouRKzcADk

It still sounds bad i know, but at least i tried.
>>
>>6619335
yea it's not the same
just try it out and you can just hop in the shower really quickly if you don't like it
>>
Why are you all so weird? How to meet normal transgirl to do normal transgirl things together with?
>>
>>6619302
>I just dont like the idea that i have to take drugs to be the way society deems "normal".
I get that feeling, it's one that I've struggled with as well. Ultimately after a lot of trying to get by without I accepted that I have things wrong with my brain that I need to address with medicine in order to be at all functional or happy, not necessarily to be "the way society deems normal" but just to be the kind of person that I want to be and to not suffer needlessly. And that doing so is not rejecting one's self, but accepting one's self.
>>
>>6619277
o.o

>>6619283
I try to be friendly to friendly people :3

>>6619292
yeah, it's a really nice one-bed in a great part of town near some cool shops and restraunts. I'm pretty hyped about it. There's a really nice sushi place on the same block and a starbucks within walking distance.
>>
>>6619342
how am i weird

please dont be mean
>>
>>6619314
I honestly think its just a native response for me. I don't feel emotions a whole lot usually so to have a flood like that, its hard.
>>6619342
>normal transgirl stuff
Go join the pervert circle.
>>
File: titter.gif (524KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
titter.gif
524KB, 500x620px
>>6619342
>normal
>trans girl
>>
>>6619342
Most people here are autistic or insane. The good transgirls left like a year ago. I would post but it's just fun to hang out here to get a laugh or two every once in a while.
>>
>>6619336
I don't know anon, i thought about diapers when i was 8-10.

>>6619340
I don't have diapers now so can't really try it.
>>
>>6619292
A tsundere has a tsuntsun side but also a deredere side, there's definitely a chance.
>>
>>6619329
we need a final diaper solution
>>
Post favorite diaper designs!
>>
Trans people really need to back off hating cis people. I really don't get it. Cis people can understand who we are if we try to open up!

>>6619330
y'all don't really understand my relationship with faye, do you.....
it's special!
>>6619331
let's get some cute diapers to wear!
i just think they're cute! I wouldn't do anything in them
>>6619336
I think they're cute too....
but i'm probably too tall to look cute in them...
>>
File: aDw04n7_700b.jpg (137KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
aDw04n7_700b.jpg
137KB, 700x933px
how is everyone
>>
>>6619339
This honestly sounds beautiful at the end :D
You gotta stay consistent though
>>6619334
I know dude we're gonna get through this
>>6619357
Will you drown me in our diarrhea?
>>6619342
What is a normal thing?
>>
>>6619359
Agreed.
>>6619360
Dying....slowwwwwly. at the normal rate, really.
>>
>>6619342
Share a diaper with and get herpes from Red and I'd say you've done the normal transgirl things.
>>
>>6619360
bored af
wbu ?
>>6619342
>meeting normal people
>on 4chan
there is your problem
>>
>>6619326
Gud :3

>>6619344
Sounds like a nice place honestly. Is the sushi reasonably affordable?

>>6619356
I thought they went to great lengths to pretend they didn't have the deredere side though?
>>
>>6619361
Really?
My voice sounded beautiful?
You sure you aren't just pulling my leg?
>>
>>6619371
yes qt it sounded quainty dainty desu
>>
>>6619368
it's like $5 for maki salmon
>>
>>6619368
Fair enough.
>>
>>6619359
>but i'm probably too tall to look cute in them...
Same, idk I'm 5'10" and I'm probably too tall even

tfw will never have big tall partner to make you feel small and cute
>>
File: 50.jpg (113KB, 502x801px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
113KB, 502x801px
>>6619371
That was the worst voice i've ever heard in my entire life.
>>
>>6619361
Gogurts what do i do
>>
>>6619368
wait does that mean she likes me but isn't gonna show it

cuz i can live with that desu
>>
>>6619381
well....I'm 6'2.....
maybe I could make you feel short...
>>
>>6619359
>>6619361
diapers are for babies!

>>6619382
rudey patootey
>>
>>6619388
you're 6'2 and pretty!

that means i can be 6'2 and pretty!
>>
File: 1456465299003.jpg (54KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1456465299003.jpg
54KB, 660x495px
Tell me your:

>height
>weight
>shoe size
>age
>transition start date
>picture of yourself [optional]
>>
>>6619390
>>6619382

I didn't actually listen to it.
>>
>>6619384
You want help looking for a job? I can help apply if you promise to go. There's also natural cures for depression kinda. st. johns wort is what i take.
>>6619382
stfu chara yr not real
>>6619393
>>6619388
Shortest one gets to be in the middle of the diaper right?
>>
>>6619393
>tfw 5'7" and ugly
Will accept height if looks come included.
>>
>>6619400
ye i figured :)
>>
I shouldn't be eating curry again but it's really fuckin good
>>
>>6619402
post your picture!
>>
>>6619388
>maybe I could make you feel short...

maybe ;)
Too bad I'd feel guilty about not being able to do the same for you :(
>>
File: 20160722_164817.png (877KB, 1205x920px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_164817.png
877KB, 1205x920px
>>6619398
Surveys are stupid lets do it
5'7
10w
April 28, 2015
This is my favorite picture of me
>>6619401
Whats st johns wort
>>
>>6619402
>tfw 6'4", looks not included ;_;
>>
File: IMAG0040.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0040.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>6619368
I offer a cheddar sun chip in return
>>
File: 101.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
>>6619398
5'4
109lb
3 Months ago

>>6619401
yr eyes not real

>>6619404
:)
>>
>>6619393
thank you
you're very kinda andsweet
>>6619398
>6'2 in feet
>149 pounds
>10.5 US woman's
>21
>when I was 19, 18 months ago
>>
>>6619408
Keshika, my daughter, you are going to ruin the designated shitting street if you keep this up.
>>
>>6619398
5'11"
125 lbs
7/3/2016
heh, no
>>
>>6619414
you're gonna make it joan
>>
>>6619398
oh and here's a pic
>>
File: 2341232.jpg (739KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2341232.jpg
739KB, 1920x2560px
>>6619398
>height
>weight
>shoe size
>age
>transition start date
june 2014
>>
File: 1462329028292.jpg (956KB, 653x884px) Image search: [Google]
1462329028292.jpg
956KB, 653x884px
>>6619398
>5'10"
>134
>12 w
>26
>11/24/15
>me irl
>>
>>6619417
you're stunning chara! <3
>>
>>6619398
5'8"
130 lb
US women's 10
November 2016
No picture because ugly
>>
File: 064.jpg (915KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
915KB, 1296x2304px
>>6619398
6'1"
188lbs
12 in women's
age 20 3 months ago
>>6619419
buy more diapers fast papa! Indians are really mean in washington.
>>
File: [REDACTED].png (3KB, 399x82px) Image search: [Google]
[REDACTED].png
3KB, 399x82px
>>6619414
Yoooooo.
>>
>>6619421
I'll manage somehow. You will too.
>>
>>6619398
>6'2
>165
>13(JUST)
>20
>haven't started :^)
>no way friend
>>
>>6619398
>height
5'10"
>weight
>shoe size
14 :(
>age
>transition start date
Started hrt in march
https://unsee
.cc/rudageno/
>>
>>6619398
>height
5'8
>weight
115lbs
>shoe size
women's 8 (US)
>age
>transition start date

stealth
>>
>>6619424
and measurement wise you are also cis tier

fuck...
>>
>>6619438
you're a qt!
>>
>>6619438
Hairstyle doesn't work for you desu.
>>
>>6619373
quainty dainty?

>>6619400
figured as much you doubleidiot
>>
>>6619443
Thank you ^_^

>>6619444
I don't really know what to dow with my hair desu
Here's a pic with it down
https://unsee
.cc/murobiga/
>>
>>6619413
it's an herb just for you! It's antianxiety antidepression and some other stuff. It might be bad to use in extensive uv rays. qt af btw
>>
>>6619442
>fuck...
why ?
>>
File: kurisu_133.png (2MB, 1548x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu_133.png
2MB, 1548x2000px
>>6619415
Quality chip, I can accept this

>>6619398
5'10"
153lb
10 us women's
July 2010

>>6619385
Yeah I think that's how it works

>>6619376
Not bad
>>
>>6619398
>>height
5'11"
>>weight
125 lbs
>>shoe size
10.5 w
>>age
>>transition start date
7/3/2016
>>picture of yourself [optional]
no
>>
>>6619398
165cm
48kg
Dec '14
pls no
>>
>>6619373
Ok here it is again, idk if i did it right or wrong.
I think that it's still bad and almost hopeless, but i will have hope.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wFc9IN13aK

>>6619398
162 cm or something
56 kg
37 (idk what it is in other countries, but here it's that one.)
not yet started
thus no pic.
>>
>>6619458
yeah, it's pretty good. They also have lunch specials for like $10, which is pretty great desu
>>
hey girls heres a fun test for you

http://www.celebritytypes.com/gender/test.php
>>
Hey ya'll!

I finally got my cooter to start coming in! It's only it's beginning stages but I think it'll be fully formed soon!

How is everyone here doing?

~Christine
>>
File: 1460644338355.gif (2MB, 245x302px) Image search: [Google]
1460644338355.gif
2MB, 245x302px
>>6619455
I was just slightlyyy jealous of you before
>>
>>6619294
Omg diaper sharing is my fetish.

I would love to wear someone's used diaper.
>>
>>6619040
>Merc
But you keep changing it back and forth
>>
>>6619476
I'm desperate for cunny... and i wouldn't fuck you.

I don't think you want to be a girl enough, you got a chris chan vibe going on.
>>
>>6619474
casually feminine
>>
sometimes I wish I was a little bit shorter....
>>
>>6619469
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wFc9IN13aK
I like it. Always go higher dude lol.
>>6619481
You can get em from dumpsters and microwave them at home :D
>>
>>6619474
8% masculine
82% feminine
>tfw not surprised
>>
>>6619477
don't be
rly nothing special / unachievable about me tbqh
<3
>>
File: ss (2016-07-25 at 12.30.11).png (29KB, 514x628px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-25 at 12.30.11).png
29KB, 514x628px
>>6619474
my results btw
>>
>>6619482
no I don't i've only been juniper and anon this is fucking dumb you've seen me and mercury posting at eachother lol just stahpp
>>6619491
yr fine
>>
>>6619495
I just can't do it senpai, my voice is shit.
So here take my last puke in this mic.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YDIVwyGb26
>>
I need something to watch
>>
>>6619474
11% masculine, 56% feminine, "typically feminine".

This test must be wrong, I don't feel typically feminine...
>>
>>6619506
dude lmao just stay consistent take it seriously if you want to improve you have a nice voice
>>
>>6619502
Juniper/mercury
Junipury

Junip yuri

Juniper Mercury OTP confirmed.
>>
>>6619398
>height
5'10
>weight
>shoe size
12 :^)
>age
>transition start date
1 month from now if this includes AA's and all goes well
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 500x282px
Tfw you suck off your friend for fun
>>
>>6619502
i'm 6'2
that's not normal
>>
>>6619510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ST2NgjfYU
:D
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-52-26.png (136KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-52-26.png
136KB, 720x1280px
idk
>>
>>6619499
Yeah but I can't achieve a shorter height or get smaller feet, or have started younger...
>>
File: me.png (21KB, 519x601px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
21KB, 519x601px
>>6619474
Here are my results

>>6619515
I'm tired and my voice sucks. But you are right, i should really train it.

Thank you for saying that i have a beautiful voice ;-;
stupid tears almost came again, i don't know why i'm suddenly getting so emotional when i'm in here.
>>
>>6619517
:( uh-uh
>>
>>6619524
me and my gf tried to find this girl on facebook because we thought she was kinda cute
>>
>>6619521
Fuck off angie
>>
File: Screenshot_20160725-145340.png (222KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160725-145340.png
222KB, 1440x2560px
>>6619474
I'm not really feeling it, but okay
>>
>>6619523
yr not normal though. There's cis girls taller than you. who cares? you pass completely anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>6619533
No you :)
>>
>>6619530
Sorry, I'm under contractual obligation to be a bitch today.
>>
>>6619532
Why are you trying to find people to sexually assault on facebook? That's fucked up
>>
>>6619532
she is ok looking :/ but the voice is a lil off unlike
>>6619506
>>
>>6619536
>pass completely anyways
subjective, but I appreciate it.
thanks.
I guess I'll just stand as a tall tree
>>
>>6619528
so ?
I wish I was taller, quite a few of my friends are taller (tbf some are way smaller) height ain't that important, pretty much same goes for feet
so unless you want to wear like highheals 24/7 neither of those will hold you back
>started younger
everybody wants that
I wish I started sooner, could've had srs way earlier, and be generally better off earlier
but the past is the past so just work with what you have and make the best out of it <3
>>
>>6619524
Holy shit
>>
>t rage because upset
>further upset because t rage
my wall is now covered in toothpaste and my floor is now covered in bookshelf
>>
>>6619511
>figure I made a mistake
>retake test
>0% masculine, 72% feminine, "extremely feminine"
Now I know you're hugboxing me, test.
>>
File: tumblr_n9ss0v0Ei61rdjnzso1_500.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9ss0v0Ei61rdjnzso1_500.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>tfw no bf to cuddle
>>
File: me.jpg (331KB, 1356x2048px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
331KB, 1356x2048px
Hey everyone, do I pass?
>>
>>6619543
we just wanted to be her friend....
>>
>>6619521
>tfw your boyfriend facefucks you and calls you his little slut
>>
>>6619523
Nothing to worry about Red. Being taller doesn't make you any less attractive. You're seriously beautiful.
>>
>>6619562
A certain anon tells me this.

He's right.
>>
How do I know I'm not just trying to be a girl because I'm a failed man?

I'm not kidding, it's a legitimate question. When did you finally think "Okay, this is real.". When did your doubts dissipate?
>>
File: images (8).jpg (10KB, 196x232px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
10KB, 196x232px
>>6619561
AHHHHHHHH I'm so jealous ><
>>
>>6619559
Did you FUCK. You and your 'girlfriend' are both masculine sexual predators
>>
>>6619564
If you find yourself hanging around here for more than 20 minutes, it's confirmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>6619533
No need to be mad brushy :)
>>
>>6619558
Where's the dick hiding? Would fuck, once you keep the dick out of sight.

You look like a miley Cyrus that wants daddy's dick.
>>
File: 3430594 (2).png (38KB, 567x710px) Image search: [Google]
3430594 (2).png
38KB, 567x710px
>>6619474
>This makes you Casually Masculine
no surprise there
>>
>>6619572
Well, now aren't you being particularly mean? what's wrong, repression not working out for you?
>>
>>6619572
the faces of masculine sexual predators
>>
>>6619574
But I've been here for almost two months.
>>
>>6619546
My voice?, i know that it's bad.
I need to train it.
But i still find it hard to believe that someone complimented it.
>>
File: IMAG0688.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0688.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>tfw nobody here will appreciate the album you just got in the mail
>>
File: 20160725_150054.jpg (523KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160725_150054.jpg
523KB, 1920x1080px
Do i pass? If not what are some tips for passing
>>
File: 1468464281282.jpg (77KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1468464281282.jpg
77KB, 450x337px
>>6619398
>5'11"
>141lb
>10 Women's (US)
>27 (I'm old!!)
>2011 (22 years old)
>attached - getting ffs consultations set up soon
>>
>>6619564
I mean wouldn't most women fail at being men?
>>
>>6619564
Even if you were trying to be a girl because you're a failed man, would that make it wrong, or make you no longer want to be a girl?
>>
tfw your life is surplus
>>
>>6619582
Oh dear. Definitely a tranny. Most of us treat it with e and spiro.

So far, no luck finding a cure.
>>
>>6619583
no i was saying yr voice isn't off. :)
>>6619581
Red I've been meaning to ask if you use hairspray to keep those long af bangs up?
>>
>>6619581
You look like shaggy, you a dopefiend aren't you?
>>
So the saw palmetto capsules I've been trying apparently contain 5000% daily value of vitamin B12. I can reduce my testosterone and get an energy-drinkish effect at the same time.
>>
tfw your Iife is surplus
>>
>>6619593
Wait what?
Now i'm confused, is it good or bad?
Should i do something to it, what.
>>
>>6619581
Holy shit left is cute. Is she MTF?
>>
tfw your life is surpIus
>>
>>6619593
i put in a leave in conditioner sometimes, sometimes rub a little almond oil
besides that, just regular conditioner/shampoo
>>6619595
not anymore.
>>
>>6619586
Cute
>>
>>6619591
But what if I'm just lying to myself..

>>6619588
But it wouldn't be the right reason, right?
>>
>>6619581
What was this supposed to prove? You both look like guys
>>
tfw your Iife is surpIus
>>
>>6619581
idk if it's the pics lighting or not, but it looks I've Kaylee needs to match her foundation a bit better. it looks too dark for her skin tone here. . .
>>
>>6619601
Would you kindly stop that? You're wasting biomatter.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

What's wrong dear?

>>6619607
Find out.
>>
>>6619600
that's me
>>6619608
i get treated as a girl pretty much all the time though
>>
>>6619607
Fuck "the right reasons", it's your life, be the person you want to be.
>>
tfw your life is surplus
>>
File: 1448949057785.png (23KB, 537x653px) Image search: [Google]
1448949057785.png
23KB, 537x653px
oh
>>
>>6619584
I appreciate the cover art at least; what kind of music is that?
>>
>tfw you don't like video games anymore now that you are no longer forced to live through characters
>>
>>6619613
How

>>6619616
But I don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it
>>
>>6619620
Seems like touhou to me
>>
File: CSWWvQaVEAA3PVv.jpg (163KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
CSWWvQaVEAA3PVv.jpg
163KB, 620x620px
>tfw you're favorite japanese noise rock band is in town and you didn't know
oh well
at least I'm going to go see Baroness with Kaylee
>>
>>6619618
gib
>>
>>6619605
... i want to damage your pucci so it doesn't close anymore... would you give me access?
>>
>>6619613
>What's wrong dear?
>>
>>6619624
Start by dressing andro-fem, remove body hair with tool or cream of choice, work on voice, and see how much better it feels. Then get your pansy ass on HRT.
>>
>>6619632
Yes? is there something wrong with the phrasology commonly used by members of all Irish households?
>>
>>6619495
Got a kik anon?
>>
>>6619621
iktf
So much time wasted repressing when I could have been doing better stuff if only I had known.
>>
>>6619624
It's possible to spend too much time worrying about the possibility that you might regret the decision that you put off making the decision so long that you end up regretting not trying and seeing earlier. It happened to me, you don't want it to happen to you.
>>
>applying for jobs
>everything about this process
>Thinking about going outside
i want to die.
I actually had a dream last night that i died and went to hell. It was like a dmv or something. I was there for 800 years waiting to get out. I didn't feel anything. Literally my dream would not end and felt like forever.
>>
>>6619495
Why would I microwave em? I'm not diaperchu. Do you do that?
>>
>tfw you're going to be able to make out with your gf at pretentious bars with fancy drinks and like hundreds of different beers and show off your love
feels good
>>
File: 1438604122974.jpg (296KB, 970x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1438604122974.jpg
296KB, 970x1402px
>>6619548
>but the past is the past so just work with what you have and make the best out of it <3

yeah I guess so, thanks!

maybe I should just go turbo /fit/ and try to pass off as an amazonian?
>>
>>6619613
>What's wrong dear?
Any hope I've had has now gone.
I'm worse than I was before.
My life is completely aimless.

I don't wish for anything now.
In fact, I'd sooner have complete nothing.
>>
>>6619633
I don't know how to dress like that.

Whenever I shave my body hair I get a bad rash all over my body.

I'm working on my voice though.

I already have an appointment to get meds but I think I'll be too scared to take them and they'll just end up on my dresser.
>>
>>6619646
You know that works the other way around too.
>>
>>6619654
exfoliate your body before shaving
>>
What does /mtfg/ do for a living?
How do you plan to pay for surgeries if you aren't blessed with fortune or top tier genetics?
>>
>Tfw when everyone thinks you're a faggot who wnts to wear dresses

>>
>>6619659
But if that doesn't work I'll have to deal with a rash for 4 days.
>>
So Juniper what did you mean about my voice?

I hope that it wasn't anything bad.

Anyway i need to go and sleep, good night girls.
Thanks for making me feel better again.
I hope that ill be a good girl someday.
>>
>>6619660
I don't.
This whole thing is a stop-gap until my grandparents die and the last of my friends forget about me.
>>
>>6619653
Get antidepressants if you can, then find a life goal. I really can't help you, I'm no psychologist, but I can say that what worked for me was exercise and diet, by eating actual food, getting some sun, and moving, it really helped me find the motivation to do things that I didn't know I wanted to do!

>>6619654
Use hair removal cream, I certainly intend to, at least before I can get an epilator.
>>
>>6619663
>tfw you are a faggot who wants to wear suits
If I could pass for female in a male suit that'd be it. That would be my life.
>>
>>6619660
Ruinous debt
>>
>>6619660
Become a crime lord.
>>
>>6619670
Like Nair?
>>
>>6619656
Yes, but you'll know pretty quickly if you've made a mistake by starting hormones or such, and can stop before much permanent damage is done. You don't learn anything about what is right for you by procrastinating. And whether you find out you like it and continue to transition or discover that you were wrong and that it wasn't right for you after all, you'll at least be able to confidently move on with life.
>>
>>6619672
Iktf
>>
>>6619628
Wait hold the fucking phone goddammit you just turned that much cooler im wearing my baroness shirt right now! lucky bitch! Im checkin this tour out.
>>6619647
I've had that dream. I actually drove the deathproof car into satans head and took over hell. When I returned to earth I was instantly sniped.
>>
>>6619667
wutt? I like yr voice a lot I kept saying that. I like it and it's natural and it passes but you just need to stay consistently higher
>>
>>6619678
Nair, and there's some other stuff too that I can't remember the name of... Lemme just check my resources folder....

Nope, sorry, can't remember the name of it.
>>
>>6619664
There are lots of options for body hair; waxing, shaving, creams like nair, you can probably find one that doesn't give you rashes.
>>
Does nair work for getting rid of body hair? How does it feel and how long does it last?
>>
>>6619681
I took out a $5000 loan for my nose job and pretty much maxed out my credit line, but I need like $17000 to do the rest of my face. ;-;
>>
File: an.jpg (44KB, 568x717px) Image search: [Google]
an.jpg
44KB, 568x717px
>>6619474
Androgynous? Yeah, I guess this is correct.
>>
>>6619671
I kinda wanna do this at my wedding, wear a female suit and a ponytail
>>6619683
they're my favorite progressive metal band.
Holy shit, it's nice to meet someone else into baroness.
>>
Tfw no one to talk diapers with.

I just wanna be cute and wear
>>
>>6619678
>>6619689
NADS! That's what it's called, Nad's. Cheaper than nair and one of their products is designed for male bodyhair.
>>
>>6619691
wtf duh. It claims it lasts 3 days longer than shaving but i'm too hairy for that. It feels like goop. SMells horrible. You put it on for less than 10 minutes and then wash it off/ scrape it off
>>
>>6619660
I'm a hipster entrepreneur
>>
>>6619649
Best feel
>>6619660
What do I do: Be moderately wealthy
How to pay for surgery: no one wants me to get any of them

I hate surgery

Everyone says I don't need them

I live without them and have no problems finding a good partner

Idk, but if I got it I'd pay with a check
>>
>>6619474
But sempai, that unneccesarily assigns stereotypes to genders.
>>
>>6619697
I think if you summon Carol...

Naaaah I can't remember if she's a diaperbutt or not. Don't much care either.
>>
File: tumblr_o1g05qjpr91v1i9eyo1_1280.png (302KB, 950x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1g05qjpr91v1i9eyo1_1280.png
302KB, 950x900px
>>6619474
>question 1 of 31
>willing to take a stand
I wanna take this for fun later but I can tell right off the bat it's full of shit
>>
File: 0qhpiFzEHjr1tih11TYaOeDto1_400.jpg (180KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
0qhpiFzEHjr1tih11TYaOeDto1_400.jpg
180KB, 388x600px
>>6619695
I thought I saw you post his artwork before. Purples a lot better than yellow/green ya?
>>
>>6619693
I hear robbing banks is pretty lucrative
>>
>>6619618
where is this from?
>>
>>6619660
I have no clue what
I'll eventually get kicked out and presumably i will live in the park.
I honeslty want to die rn.
>>
>>6619710
Hi Grace~

How are you?

What's gone on in the week I've been busy?
>>
>>6619710
Grace: willing to take a stand against bullshit internet personality tests.
>>
File: 1391502719345.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1391502719345.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>6619688
I have hard time to believe that, but thank you so much again.
I just need to stay higher and it will pass?
thank you, thank you.

it's amazing how one line can make me so happy.
>>
>>6619708
I've started wearing again lately and it's so comforting to just let go. I dunno how people are grossed.
>>
>>6619710
Standing up for yourself is very masculine
>>
>>6619697
You should pay us to wear diapers with you
Nims my number one diaper buddy though so i gotta check with her first
>>
>>6619712
I'm either going to save or wait for my mom to die t b h
>>
>>6619705
>not putting the surgeries on credit card
>not paying it off immediately and benefiting from reward dollars
>>
>>6619705
>if you aren't blessed with fortune or top tier genetics
GET THE FUCK OUT KENNEDY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6619718
don't be sad buddy. get some shut eye and rock tomorrow's boxers off
>>
So how does wearing diaper feel?
Do you wear it under clothes or just use it on fetish stuff?
>>
>>6619721
Got a Skype or kik? I'd like to chat with diaperbutts and share dress ideas. Other places are kinda creepy
>>
File: baroness_yellow_green.jpg (90KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
baroness_yellow_green.jpg
90KB, 460x460px
>>6619711
yellow is really great.
hmmmm
I love purple tho too
>>
>>6619705
how can i become a tiddy monster like you faye
>>
>>6619710
>Question 1 of 36:
>Affectionate.
That's not a question.
>>
>>6619710
graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
>>
>>6619728
How much you gonna pay me baby?
>>
>>6619705
You're more than moderately wealthy, aren't you?
>>
>>6619725
I hid my boxers, because i don't want to wear them ever again.
Also i'm happy sad, not sad sad.
>>
>>6619723
That's true but I'm super lazy with paying bills and if you mess those rewards cards once, they cost you money
>>
File: 015.png (217KB, 470x664px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
217KB, 470x664px
>>6619737
>>6619737
>>6619737
>>6619737
>>
>>6619705
I hope to get ffs somehow...
>>
>>6619726
All day everyday until I get changed next :)
>>6619729
I love purple but the last two were meh to me idk. Have you listened to first and second? much heavier.
>>
>>6619715
Hi sirona! I'm doing okay but I gotta leave for therapy soon so I Cant really say much rn
Talk to me later!
>>6619717
I'll stand 4 u bby
>>6619720
Stereo-typically maybe, my idea of women ain't doormats
>>6619732
Angeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
>>6619731
They want you to rate how affectionate you are
>>
>>6619730
Roll a nat 20
>>6619731
Men would instantly say no regardless. because affection is weakness
>>
>>6619738
What's going on with all these early editions?

>>6619742
I will!
>>
>>6619722
I stand by my robbing banks idea
>>
>>6619742
>They want you to rate how affectionate you are
It's a yes or no 'question'...

>>6619745
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>6619558
AGPass
>>
File: 1337028652539.jpg (141KB, 601x583px) Image search: [Google]
1337028652539.jpg
141KB, 601x583px
>>6619748
if everyone posted an image it wouldn't be early.
>>
>>6619745
> affection is weakness
I'm soooooo weak!
>>
Sup ladies
Feels good being an alpha
>>
>>6619733
I'll pay you in diapers. DC amors to be exact.
>>
eyeliner makes me feel more womanly :)
>>
File: l.jpg (107KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
107KB, 600x833px
>>6619762
I'm alpha to
>>
File: YTuqKRIxz8h4.jpg (50KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
YTuqKRIxz8h4.jpg
50KB, 1080x608px
>>6619759
what a waste of images
>>
>>6619650
oh god yes
I'd do that if I was taller tbqh
like I am just the wrong hight to neither be a mini muscle dyke nor amazonian
just vanilla muscle gril
which bothers the hell out of me
>>
>>6619763
I need the diapers shipped to me along with $50.00
First chat is free and then you pay $50.00 for 1 hour of chat and 200 for each video. 100 per picture ;)
>>
File: 1441313580944.jpg (52KB, 455x463px) Image search: [Google]
1441313580944.jpg
52KB, 455x463px
>>6619767
that image makes me sad tho
>>
File: verticalChart.png (12KB, 293x390px) Image search: [Google]
verticalChart.png
12KB, 293x390px
>>6619474
:3
>>
>>6619766
Nuh
I'm the alpha bro here.
Alpha ladies are still my underlings
>>
>>6619660
dead end IT job last summer
Investing and inheritance will hopefully get me ffs and srs! otherwise....maybe sex work/finding a sugar daddy
>>
Big erect Cocks make me feel womanly

>>
File: tennantrain.gif (247KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tennantrain.gif
247KB, 500x275px
>>6619780
i didn't know what it was from the thumbnail. i don't remember saving it
>>
>>6619779
>>6619779
Pffft I'm a proponent of bring your own diapers. I'll supply a free one myself if you show up
>>
>>6619788
I wish I could do sex work for $$....
>>
>>6619787
okie but I'm the alpha over you instead ;)
I squish you baby alpha
>>
>>6619798
Will you eat both diapers for free?
>>
>>6619801
Ya, k
Say that with your head on my chest & my arm wrapped around you.
Move and I sink my teeth into your neck
>>
>>6619799
do you really want to?
it gave me PTSD and bad flashbacks
it made me feel used
it's not that good
>>
>>6619801
>>6619787
ALPHA BITCH HERE, GTFO PLEBLORDS.
>>
>>6619808
Will it be clean or used :)
>>
Well just talked with my friend for possibly the last time, she called me because her parents gave her an ultimatum of either cutting off all contact with any of her friends or being disowned and kicked out of the house, and then she told me her parents are going to attempt to push her out of the country or stalk her and abuse her until she does. I told her to basically record everything her parents say from now on, get the fuck out and get the police involved if she has to. I'm so fucking scared for her right now
>>
>>6619815
Keep talkin shit if this was real life you'd be under my boots, slave :)
>>6619820
Suck my asshole
>>
>>6619660
Implying surgeries will help
>>
>>6619822
dirty diapers
two of them
I'll eat curry beforehand
>>
Migrate you nerds.
>>6619737
>>6619737
>>6619737
>>
>>6619832
>your boots have any dirt on them
>>
ok i'm done
>>
>>6619660
i work in a lab as a chemical technician, but am currently on a leave... won't do surgeries though
>>
>>6619620
Hardcore Reniassance
Please don't look it up, all you'll find is porn
Just look up Xi - World Fragments
On mobile, can't post links
>>
>>6619819
how long you did it?
>>
>>6619660
I work at a hospital as an HR Manager and have full coverage health insurance. Doesn't cover FFS, but it covers SRS with a couple US doctors, might go for it to save money once I know which ones they are ( I think one was Dr. Meltzer?)... Also own my own online business that I started this year.
>>
>>6619841
Delicious, you nerd.
>>
>>6619579
>casual
Filth
>>
>>6619572
>cursing and calling people names
Calm down bro, that's some pretty toxic masculine trait right there :^)
>>
>>6621350
You meant “feminine”, didn’t you?
Thread posts: 773
Thread images: 147

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.