[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Androgynous/feminine Korean transgender (MtF) who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (94KB, 540x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 540x730px
Sorry, I'm completely new to 4chan. I know enough about this site that my saying that probably isn't believable, but it's true. I wanted to be a place to be able to ask for advice and such anonymously without needing sign ups or the like.

I'm 17, but my body is underdeveloped and hasn't hit puberty yet, making it seem closer to ~13-15 (according to people I ask). Almost everyone I meet at first thinks I'm a cis female, or at least has a hard time trying to figure out.

I don't have the courage to be able to come out to my parents yet, but I don't really know what to do either. Prescriptions and things seem like they all need parental consent as well as being sort of expensive and hard to keep secret, but this might just be me not knowing better.

I sort of want to post pictures, but I'd rather not do a face reveal for privacy reasons, as well as not having come out to anyone in real life yet.

I wear almost all androgynous or feminine (as close as I can get without making my family or friends suspicious) clothing. Whenever I go to places, I'm almost always just greeted as "miss"/"lady"/"ma'am"/so on and so forth, which makes me happy to be honest. The downer is if I'm with my parents, they immediately correct the person and tell them I'm a guy. On a small upside I guess, every time this happens, the person who called me by whatever feminine noun before does a double take.

I'm glad I'm feminine enough to be able to pass like that, but I don't want people to be having to do a double take. I don't feel like a guy and I never have since pretty much childhood, nor have I ever really looked like one.

I want to be able to cross dress more and take prescriptions and all the other things, but I can't because that would just be a glaring "I'm trans/into crossdressing/whatever" sign that I don't really feel comfortable discussing in person yet.

The idea of puberty and becoming masculine stresses me out to an incredible degree/sometimes sends me into depression. Please help
>>
I'm not qualified to help you, Anon. Just here to bump so maybe someone else can.
>>
>>6616393
path one:
come out to your parents
go to a gender clinic
be put on puberty blockers or HRT

path two:
self medicate with either just and anti-androgen or with an anti-androgen and estrogen until you are ready to come out.
>>
>>6616393
bait
>>
>>6616656
+1

>>6616705
Keep in mind South Korea is South USA tier Christian. This is not that simple.
>>
>>6616705
Korean parents or asian parents are very strict and sensitive to this matter. Especially dads.
>>
>>6616393
Come live with me and I'll buy you hormones in exchange for sex.
>>
File: 1464882244927.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464882244927.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>6616393
Self-med and dip once you reach 18 like everyone else with highly religious parents does.

That is unless you know their stance on transgenderism.

Anyone who suggests coming out before you have some sort of financial safety net without your parents is stupid, should they have a negative reaction then it could fuck over your future i.e. worst case scenario they disown you and you have to survive alone

So make the smart choice and use what Allah has granted you with that being a body not destroyed by male puberty order meds from sites like www.qhi.co.uk or inhouse pharmacy.

I'd assume if you're Korean then you plan on going to college or university so look for one away from home if that is possible.

If you want to be a girl you have to decide now or never because the more you delay the harder it becomes.

Also meds aren't expensive I'm UK based and I could afford to self med at 16 just get a minimum wage job they only cost me £30 a month which is about a days minimum wage here.

Whatever decision you decide to make good luck senpai.
>>
>>6616393
top fucking b8 m8
too bad you will be banned for it
>>
>>6616656
Thank you for the help!

>>6617173
What do you mean "dip"? Sorry, I'm very new to all of this >_<
Thank you so much for the help! ^^
>>
Gotta work up the courage girl. Unless you think your parents will kick you out/disown you/physically harm you then you have nothing to lose.
All the ugly hons reading this thread would give anything for a chance to not go through male puberty, but there's no getting that back and if you don't come out and get on hrt then you'll miss out on the best time to transition and you'll kick yourself about it forever.
>>
>>6617627

By dip he means leave home, don't out yourself until you are financially stable
Post some face pics with face partially covered anyways and lets see what kind of potential you have for transitioning
If puberty hasn't hit you yet then time is of the essence
>>
>>6617650
I don't think… that they'll disown/kick me out.
I'm not sure about the third.
But the thing is that I respect my parents and they mean the world to me.
Even if they can be strict, I know they love me.
I don't want to disappoint or hurt them or make them sad or stress them out by coming out… you know… with the whole 'son will be next progenitor/role male of the family'/etc sort of idea vs being a female…

Thank you for the advice though…
>>
>>6616393

How tall are you?
Are you sure you want to be a legit female or just look really cute like the pic you posted?
Do you hate your penis/want a vagina?
>>
>>6617677
Will do in a little bit when I get time.

>>6617712
Yes I am sure.
I'm not comfortable with my own male body.
And in the future, I'd would rather… um… take it than give it.
Without having to go for the mouth or my rear…
I've always been a really submissive/gentle sort of person, and I'd want to place the other person in the relationship first, if I ever got into one. And I think they'd also be more comfortable with a female body given my appearance… ^^""
>>
>>6617745
Many like cute bois tho
>>
>>6617712
Oh, forgot to mention my height, my bad ><
I'm 154 cm. I'm really slow at growing…
I like being short though, so it works out ^^
>>
>>6617745

I have no idea what you are trying to say
Do you just want to dress up in a cute french maid outfit and get pounded or do you want to get your dick cut off and be a legit woman for life
Its a serious question you need to think on, you seem confused at the minute, the fact you grew up looking effeminate could have messed your self-perception up
You can be an effeminate gentle guy without having your penis cut off, there is a middle ground, you can even take horomones to preserve your cute/youthful look
Go visit /femgen/ and post a pic, everything gets deleted here anyways within a few hours, nobody will track you or know who you are

>>
>>6617758

Nigga god damn, 5 ft 1
Are you sure you ain't intersex or something? You don't have any horomone deficiencies?
That's not really normal, but it is cute
>>
>>6617759
I… don't really know…
It's the first time I've ever thought about that seriously…
I haven't been questioned like this before obviously…

I definitely want to keep my look and be able to wear cute clothes and have fun as a girl.
But I'm not sure if I want to go all the way…

I have a childhood friend that I'm… very close to.
My friend is a normal guy through and through.
And… I guess the point I'm trying to make should be clear? ^^""

I'll post a picture in a bit.
>>
>>6617764
I don't think so…?
I think I'm normal?
>>
>>6616393
Marry me and be my cute wife and I will support you and your hormone therapy.
>>
>>6617798
Well they don't chop your penis off on day one. If you start transition and realize it isn't for you you can choose to go back.
>>
>>6617800
Hahahaha a normal tranny lmao
>>
>>6617803
Thank you for the help!
>>
>>6617759
Oh… um… I probably sound like a complete newbie, but where is /femgen/? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>6617798

Well as I said you can visit femgen or AGP, a lot of them are on hormones to preserve and enhance their girlishness, you can pretty much go through your entire life like that, you won't grow breasts and your penis won't become useless
The fact you are asian too, you have really struck the goldmine in terms of femininity, it's a common fetish/fantasy to want to be cute and feminine and be treated like a girl
But it shouldn't become more than a hobby, you can wear cute clothes and be seen/treated as a girl, have relationships as a girl/crossdresser while still being a boy for family get togethers and so on
You should probably start self-medding anyways and get on t-blockers, the effects of which are all reversible if you desire, you don't need to make any permanent serious decisions about losing your dick any time soon

In the meantime start thinking about these questions, your friend isn't going to want you if you cut your penis off
>>
>>6617828

Click on >>>/lgbt/ , scroll down to bottom of page and click Catalog beside the numbers and then look through all the threads until you see a thread called /femgen/

Listen this might not be the right site for you, this is not really a /lgbt/ support group site, everyone says nigger and just jokes around/insults each other, don't take it too seriously or get your feelings hurt, you will lose your innocence real fast on here, although there is some good people and good advice
Also if you are really cute, expect some bitterness/jealousy
>>
>>6617834
Alright, thank you very much for the help and words! ^^

>>6617843
Yeah, I understand the idea of this site… ^^
Thank you for all the advice and help and kind words!
>>
>>6617843
I don't think there's any bitterness or jealousy I've never actually seen an here before.

>>6617889
Are you in the UK?
>>
>>6618297
I'm not
>>
>>6618338
Oh, I was going to ask you if you wanted to be friends. I've never had a Korean friend before.Are you in korea? If so then I would actually have a reason to convince my family to go for a vacation there. XD
>>
File: 4L_dYRWgyER.jpg (388KB, 1383x1844px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dYRWgyER.jpg
388KB, 1383x1844px
something idk
>>
>>6619118
lmao you're gonna need some of that korean ffs, your face looks like a straight up dude desu
>>
>>6619118
???

You look much older than 17
>>
>>6619118
teach me about korea senpai
>>
File: 4L_CVqCL9Q8.jpg (217KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4L_CVqCL9Q8.jpg
217KB, 1280x960px
>>6619183
Not really sure how…?
>>
>>6619179
Okay anon
>>
>>6619179
>>6619183
rude desu m800s
>>
>>6619209
>telling the truth is somehow rude
go to reddit if you want to be hugboxed. Anyone observant enough to not gloss over his face can tell that's a male.
>>
File: 18bpqlg6tlaudjpg.jpg (74KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18bpqlg6tlaudjpg.jpg
74KB, 800x450px
>>6619204
I think the main thing would be the jawline. From a western point of view it looks really manly but I'm not sure if it really applies in Korea since a lot of girls seem to have strong jawlines.
Also, the west is really influenced by the false image created by the extensive practice of facial surgery in your country.
>>
this is bait. how can a 17 year old Korean can write English perfectly???????
>>
>>6619256
How can you can write english perfectly????? ?
>>
>>6619256
International schools and English tutors or a nerd who plays video games/watches American media a lot.

I know a ton of ESLs who's written English is perfect but when they speak are either good to horrible.
>>
File: south-korea-korean-552071-o.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
south-korea-korean-552071-o.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>6619253
>>6619204
As another example a bunch of these look like boys crossdressing althought they (I assume) look like normal girls to koreans.
>>
>>6619248
Looks really androgynous to me.
>>
>>6619256
Gee maybe because people do this thing called learning?
>>
Like, gee, sorry I haven't done plastic surgery for my entire face at 17.
>>
>>6619253
Thank you for the help and support! ^^
>>
>>6619282
> can can
pff I guess I was just jealus
>>
>>6619307
Uh.. in case you didn't know this site is, primarily, a pit of miserable hateful people who aim to make other people sad. Probably not a good place to be at if you don't want to run into jerks.
>>
>>6619319
I mean people are like that on any site and I've heard about this site's reputation. But I assumed there would at least be some nice/helpful people who'd be willing to help an anonymous person. And I wasn't wrong in that.
>>
>>6619287
this desu

>>6619179
have you seen many Korean people
>>
>>6619118
well you look like an unattractive girl.

so i guess you have a good chance. (Keep in mind that rarely any mtfs here pass so thats really good) maybe not model tier tho
>>
>>6619307
no one said you had to, let alone at 17. But if you want to be a girl, it would be a necessity for you.

>>6619347
Yes I have, OP looks like a teenage boy with long hair.
>>
>>6619348
Wasn't looking to be model tier anyways.
And I haven't even done any sort of medications/prescriptions/surgeries/skincare products/etc yet.
I just want to be able to pass off as a girl naturally when things are done and over with.
>>
>>6619362
Well that's because that is what OP is however from a western perspective then OP doesn't look as male as an average teenage boy as asians are more feminine compared to literally every other race.

t. person with lots of Asian friends
>>
>I'm 17
>Prescriptions and things seem like they all need parental consent
You know that you will turn 18 right?
>>
>>6619675
I don't want to wait that long.
>>
>>6619744
Are you from SK? What happens when you have to get conscripted?
>>
>>6616393
UNDERAGED B&
>>
>>6616796
>>6617066
Heard corea is actually pretty trans friendly despite the whole homophobia thing though, not sure how true it is

But yeah even if it doesn't stop her parents specifically from being transphobic
>>
Yaaaay, got my hair permed for the first time ever!
>>
>>6619204
I think its the big nostrils and lips that give it away
>>
>>6617173
how do i self med?
>>
>>6619118
looks like trump (the streamer, not donald)
if this is passing in korea, they all be retarded
>>
>>6616393
This cant be korean
ESLs cant be this much accurately good at english
You disgust me
>>
>>6630786
Could be passed
But not as pretty one
>>
>>6630889
Koreans have god tier work ethic and English is a core subject in schools. Its not that unusual
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.