[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466312597732.png (71KB, 1206x630px) Image search: [Google]
1466312597732.png
71KB, 1206x630px
Really makes you think...
>>
>>6614128
You can't blame us, you have no idea what it's like.

I'm done with suicide though, I tried 4 years ago and realized there's nothing after this.
>>
>>6614128
lol wut nearly 5% of the overall population try to kill themselfes? that is pretty shocking, got any source?
>>
>>6614212
The source is on the pic
>>
It's like both hating yourrself and being hated by society leads to more suicide attempts.
>>
>>6614212
Really? I was shocked it was only five.

One would think with the nightmare reality of their entire media being hijacked by gays, their government stripping them of their rights in favour of those of GSMs, and not being allowed to voice their opinions without being evicted from society, that the straight cis masses would be all on their way to hang themselves.

We should take lessons from their exemplary resilience, when our problems are so petty in compare.
>>
>>6614128
I've never wanted to or attempted to kill myself. However, I do want to die and only wait for the wonderful day which I will welcome death with open arms. This world sucks, but I'm not going out like a bitch.

Cancer, car accident, homicide, slipping in the bath-tub, whatever, the day is welcome. Going down while removing Kebab would probably be ideal.
>>
>>6614333
This

It really annoys me when conservatives try and twist the suicide statistics to try and argue we shouldn't let trannys transition for their own good
>>
>>6614128
The LGBT is at odds against the LGBTQIA+.

The transgender are hating on each other. They are tearing their own community down over genital arguments.
>>
>>6618367
Well because we shouldn't. It's like giving a meth addict more meth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.