[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get into anal? Tried it once and hated it but then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: CDR457840.jpg (231KB, 2025x2018px) Image search: [Google]
CDR457840.jpg
231KB, 2025x2018px
How can I get into anal? Tried it once and hated it but then I hear how pleasurable it can be. Any advice?
>>
keep goin at it nobody likes it the first time but after that its gr8
>>
>>6613937
How long did it take you to enjoy it? Just terrified my arse with split in two
>>
>>6613922
Lube up and start small
>>
>>6613945
*will
>>
>>6613922
>being on the receiving end

Well, there's your problem.
>>
>>6613996
yh. Issue is I'm 5.7, slim with hardly any muscles or body hair. Most gay men I know are taller than me. For me to say I'm a top is about as convincing as a mouse claiming to be an elephant. So I guess I need to learn to be versatile
>>
>>6613922
get a vibrator and a lot of good ky gel lube
anal beads are fun too if u can find real beads
>>
>>6613922
>How can I get into anal
it's not everyone's forte, but start small with small toys/fingers, and work your way up. if you still dont like it maybe it's not for you, but if you try to start with full bore dicking it might be too much especially if you aren't into the idea of anal to start. it also helps to really get turned on and in the mood/mind set of getting fucked.
>>
>>6614027
Ah, shit, sorry man. I didn't know. I retract my previous comment.

Nature intended you to bottom, so you should just try and make the best of it.
>>
>>6614027
>>6614027
>Nature intended you to bottom

>Not being a short dom
>Not dominating that tall, bear arse and exerting your concentrated manlet might

If your appearance while you have sex bothers you so much (which it shouldn't), you can always avoid bottoming (and prepping, and shitdick, and HIV, and most other STDs) by just frotting.
>>
>>6614147
>>6614175

Lol, I guess I'll need to find myself some 6 ft dominant powerbottom. As a top I'm quite submissive and happy to not be the one who's controlling the pace
>>
>>6613937
I liked it the first time

I got a beginner dildo and a 17 oz bottle of id glide i had a gr8 time
>>
File: IMG_20160724_235932.jpg (25KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160724_235932.jpg
25KB, 500x439px
>tfw i tried to finger myself for the first time today in the shower
Felt like I was taking a poop but backwards
>>
>>6614175
desu never actually considered frotting. Can it be as pleasurable as sex?
>>
>>6614317
I love fucking myself but i still feel like I'm taking a shit whenever I remove the dildo quickly or it comes out quickly, gotta get over that
>>
>>6613945
Then don't fucking rek it retard.

Your ass will not split in two if you're careful.

So if it'll make you feel better, don't use improvised toys, use actual lube, take it slow.
>>
>>6614332
What do you think?

Of course not, but that doesn't mean it isn't decent.
>>
>>6614027
>being a give upper and falling for the hight meme
You deserve to be a buttom
>>
>>6614027
Just means you need to be more of a forceful personality.
>>
>>6614810
>he thinks anal sex is the highest point of gay sex
lmaoing at your life m8
>>
Keep going at it, man. Work that neuroplasticity.
Train yourself to like it.
It's like most everything else, you gotta work at it to get good and really enjoy it.
Worked for me.
>>
>>6613922
as others have pointed out, the more you do it the better it feels. I also notice that my prostate feels great when I'm being fucked while lying in my back ("belly upwards", does that expression exist in English?. nevermind)
>>
File: 1456072023227.jpg (64KB, 428x287px) Image search: [Google]
1456072023227.jpg
64KB, 428x287px
>>6614175
>short dom

That'll be the day.
>>
ive tried it a few times, and i feel nothing but the strange sensation of slight friction from the lubricated dildo sliding in and out of my ass. body position doesnt help, angle doesnt help, and if the angle is too sharp it outright hurts. ive heard guys straight and gay say prostate stimulation is the tits, and other gay guys say they enjoy the sensation of the penetration itself, but i feel nothing. the only anal related thing i enjoy is rimming, but im always self conscious about how clean i am back there when tongues get involved, even if ive cleaned back there with an enema and wet wipes it still has me paranoid.

i feel like i cant please my partner if i cant both take it and enjoy it, and i dont want to be that guy who just bends over and endures it til the other guy finishes. help me, /lgbt/, theres got to be some way for me to actually be able to bottom.
>>
>>6632881
See >>6619939
You don't need anal. Frot and (if one of you has a foreskin) docking feel great and have a virtually no HIV transmission risk (it's even lower than penis-in-vagina with a condom).
At least try it with a soft/medium firmness dildo (or another person) - you'll probably love it.
>>
Idk I didn't like it then I kept getting fucked and now its real easy and I get off on the little pain. The pleasure is great.
>>
>>6633084
>this is what frotfags actually believe
>>
I've been trying to get off thru anal but all I do is leak precum like mad x_x, am I on the right track o_O
>>
>>6633769
you have to be at least 18 to post on this website
>>
>>6614027
What are you on? I am 5'7, average build and I always top. All the guys I've been with were taller/bigger than me and still I make them my bitches.

I secretly want a guy to hold me down and fuck the living shit out of me, but it hurted when I tried so I stick to being top.
>>
>>6614332
>Can it be as pleasurable as sex?
I like better than buttsex but it doesn't compare to being inside a vagina. (no hetero)
>>
>>6633084
frotting is nice, but its not the same
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.