[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA about passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

There's this whole thing that happens where someone sees a trans woman with blatantly obvious masculine features who claims that they pass, and everyone just thinking that they are deluded/crazy.

Something has to be kept in mind: most people don't have trans stuff on their mind. Like, at all. Yes, plenty of trans women DO have really really obvious masculine features. Like, blatantly obvious shit. Man jaw/man hands/brow ridge/whatever else. But, to the average person on the street, when they see a person with breasts and a mannish face, they don't think "must be transgender". They think "must be a lesbian".

I'm trans and I swear to god I look like a man in a dress. Like I'm the exact image of that stereotype of a fat, ugly, hairy, linebacker of a guy wearing a dress. But I've also interacted with people who talk openly about how much they despise trans people, how gross and ugly they are, how awful they are etc, then when I tell them I'm trans they are suddenly shocked (and like 50% of the time they're like 'oh gosh oh i didnt mean it' lol). In one specific instance, the person was a neo nazi who straight up wanted gas chambers to be used and shit. When I say I pass, I don't mean "I look in the mirror and think I look like any other woman", I mean "personal experience has shown that no one can tell I'm trans for some fucking reason".

tl;dr masculine features should give you away and most trans people should be getting clocked around the clock but trans is always the last thing people expect, they go to lesbian stereotypes first.
>>
>I'm trans and I swear to god I look like a man in a dress. Like I'm the exact image of that stereotype of a fat, ugly, hairy, linebacker of a guy wearing a dress

pics plese
>>
>>6613433
Haha heck no I'm not dumb enough to post a picture of myself to 4chan.
>>
If people are familiar with you from before you transitioned, though, they won't see it that way. They'll recognize your old man-face too well.
>>
>>6612959
they probably thing you're a man from the get go so there is nothing to clock
>>
>>6612959
That is really interesting. Thanks for sharing!
But maybe you are just delusional about your outer appearence... maybe you are not that manly after all. Who knows? There are a lot of beautiful people out there, who actually think, they were "ugly"...
Post a hon, that is similar manly like you, please!
>>
File: clevur gurl.jpg (49KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
clevur gurl.jpg
49KB, 625x468px
>>6613923
nice
>>
>>6620252
Mrs. Doubtfire but less old-lady-ish.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.