[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally getting to the point where you're reasonably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1450637724667.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450637724667.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>tfw finally getting to the point where you're reasonably sure you'll kill yourself within six months
>>
I'm reasonably sure you just crave attention.
>>
I'm reasonably sure you should talk to a therapist asap
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 880x880px
>>6611785
Dew it
>>
>>6611785
same, i wanted to pass by 6 months, now i set the goal to one year on hormones but i'm about 8 months now and if i don't pass in 6 more months i'm killing myself
>>
>>6611785
Well... Dont generalize.... (Here comes the kind one) maybe is just searching help...... Isnt that easy
>>
File: tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>6613029
when anon thinks u give a shit about the feelins of people who dont actually give a shit about u. bruh suicide aint selfish u do what u gotta do
>>
Suicide has always been one of those things that I've constantly put off. I usually just set a date and if I reach that date and still want to kill myself, I'll do it. This hasn't really led to anything yet because by the time I get to the date I set for myself I generally just have gotten over feeling suicidal. You may be different from me and I don't know how long you've felt like killing yourself, but if you're willing to wait and see how things will turn out life might get better even if it's only a little.
>>
>>6611785
I'm too chickenshit to do it. Why don't we have suicide clinics?
>>
>>6611785
Sorry you feel that way OP...
>>
File: 1468197214183.jpg (2MB, 3833x2293px) Image search: [Google]
1468197214183.jpg
2MB, 3833x2293px
do you feel lonely?
do you feel you belong nowhere?
do you feel confusion, depression and you want out of this game?
do you want this to stop?
>>join /pol/<<
and get a free starter qt bf™
>>
See a therapist. I was in your shoes and posting on 4chan didn't help.
Therapy did. You can do it with help.
>>
File: got it right.png (178KB, 519x647px) Image search: [Google]
got it right.png
178KB, 519x647px
>>6613108
>>
>>6613108
I don't know whether it's worse or better that way. I used to be like that as well, but over time it's like the times where I wasn't feeling suicidal were becoming shorter and shorter while the times I was feeling suicidal started being longer and longer, getting close to the point that I was being suicidal 24/7.

So I decided that I'd just go and do it. Except I couldn't. I felt so powerless.

Now I feel as suicidal as ever, except I know I'm just not brave enough to do it. So I feel even worse. Only good thing is that understand how hard it is to just die made me take the easier way and start fixing up my problems. I don't think I'll ever be happy, but at least I can try and be less sad tomorrow.

Probably better long-term, but I'd rather juts stop existing.
>>
>>6611785
Come ON!!!!, get yourself in Craigslist and Enjoy yourself there is nothing depressing on sex it will give another view of life, don't do it
>>
Mhmm, I ain't even trans, just depressed.

Always felt sad and meaninglessly carrying on since I was a teenager. Not out of self image issues or anything, shit not even about no bf, I just dislike the way the world is really.

Doubt I'll do it, killing yourself is pointless unless there is truly, utterly, nothing to live for. Just going through life with this melancholy feeling inside me all the time, never really up or down.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.