[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fap story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (593KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
593KB, 640x1136px
I had never felt quite right in my own body, comfortable in my skin. It was as if there was this ever constant presence in the back of my mind. With the being I came to associate with that presence tirelessly trying to alert me to some, in its view, error.
Leaving me with a sense of awkwardness after any social interaction as well as during.
Naturally I was soft spoken,quiet and kept to myself. I didn't have any friends persay, but I didn't get the perception that any of my schoolmates dislikes me either. At least, I think so. Right?

Never the less it could become very lonesome. Eventually the desire for companionship would creep it's way back into my mind and yet there was that presence again haunting my very bones like an apparition whenever I would try. Sending me scurrying back to my party of one.

I became acustomed to getting my fix of human interaction through the Internet. Browsing online forums and chat rooms. I began passing myself off as a girl. "People just treat you nicer and give you free stuff in games." I reasoned.
It was at that moment the wheels began to set in motion and I would finally learn the name of the phantom that taunted me, but not until I stumbled upon several transgender threads. "Gender dysphoria" at long last I had discovered your moniker, spirit! "With this name came the power to finally exorcise it like the demons of fiction." I thought.

I told my parents, who were supportive, saw a therapist, got blood work done and "voila" before I knew it I had been on hormones for 2 months.
With the hormones came changes. My skin got softer, my face rounded out and I even began to to develop breasts, as small as they may be. It wasn't much, but it was a start.
However still present was my insecurity and awkwardness. It appeared the spirit would be sticking around, for the time being anyway.
>>
I followed my same old, time tested routine.
Arrive at school and head for homeroom.
Sit down.
Bury my face in my arms, masquerading as if I was trying to still trying to get some sleep, hoping no one would talk to me. They didn't, they never did. It is befuddling why that hurt so much when I was the one actively trying to avoid conversation.
Bell rings.
Head over to my first class in room 108
History, I liked history.
Keeping my head down all the way.
Proceed to the back of the room and take my seat. The far side of the classroom is notorious for housing the unmotivated and rowdy students, but I didn't mind. They left me alone for the most part and it significantly diminished my chance of being called upon. Over time we developed an unspoken symbiotic relationship of sorts. They would leave me be and I would "pretend" not to notice as they copied off my tests.
Bell rings.
Travel to and from my next pair of classes.
Bell rings.
Lunch.
Make my way to the bathroom and occupy the farthest stall. I had learned that it was the easiest way to spend my lunch period if I wished to keep my peace of mind. Far from the gazes of my schoolmates. Unable to make a fool of myself as I awkwardly search the corridor for an empty table I could solely fill or work up the courage to ask to sit with a group.
Bell rings
Breath a sigh of relief, no one had entered the entire thirty minutes.
Head to my next class in roo-
"uh!" I had hit a wall.
No it wasn't a wall, it was Dean. He towered over me.
>>
>>6611303
"Oh, uh, sorry." I muttered
"No worries." He said cooly. "I was actually meaning to run into you anyways, although maybe not so literally."
I nervously laughed before absorbing what he had said. "W-wait, me? Why me?"
"I'm having a few people over tonight, alittle get together. One of my pals moved out of state recently so the group is looking for someone to fill the spot. You seem chill enough in class, we figure we'll test it out, see how you mesh."
My head was buzzing, truth be told I had partially zoned out at the words "get together" but I could decipher the rest decently enough through the white noise. Was this really happening? Nervousness struck hold of me, but there was something else as well, excitement? I doubt I would be able to suppress the anxiety completely even by tonight. Still social interaction seemed easier now that someone else was reaching out instead of me, and he wanted to be friends, actual friends. Uh if I "meshed" of course. With that thought a renewed surge of anxiety poured over me, but my thoughts were cut short by a sudden movement. It was Dean, he was turning to leave. I was suddenly painfully aware that I had no idea how long I had been standing there in silence.
I quickly thought of all that had transpired one last time. It seemed like eons since I had been sitting on the toilet during my lunch mere minutes before.
I called out to Dean.
"S-so...it's like a slumber party?"
He sniggered "sure, dude."
>>
>>6611306
I uh, kind of got wrapped up on writing the set up and background.
Actual fap part coming soon!
>>
>>6611306
It was a little past six in the afternoon when I rounded the corner to Dean's house. Crisp autumn winds sending leafs chasing after my feet.
I shivered.
I had opted to wear my pajamas out believing my jacket to be enough to keep me warm. In hindsight it was probably a poor choice, but I also didn't fancy the thought of changing clothes with unfamiliar people only a wall away.

I looked up to see those very walls, or the ones on the outside anyway.
Dean's house was nothing to brag about, but it wasn't decrepit either. It was a standard middle class, lower middle class home. In fact it really wasn't too far from the block where I lived. I would say I was surprised me and Dean didn't see each other more often outside of school, but I rarely left my room most days. That is most days of course, but today is not most days.
I slowly approached the door, only now soaking in how real this all was.
I took deep calming breaths, but I was still frozen in fear and anticipation. Another merciful autumn wind chilled me to the core and gave me the courage to get into the warmth of the house.
I tried to steady my hand as I pressed the doorbell and steel myself for the introductions and other pleasantries.

The door swung open.
"Hey! You made it"
I hung up my jacket as he gave my the overview of where everything was in the house.
I could hear my heart beating faster and faster. It was quiet. I agonized over weather that meant he would be able to hear it too.
Wait. It was quiet. Why was it so quiet?
"um...Dean? Where is everyone? I-I mean...like your parents and stuff."
"Oh them? They're out of town." He said grinning in the way only a kid whose parents were out of town could.
>>
>>6611471

"Oh no."
My heart sunk into my chest.
Does that mean there is going to be a party? What kind of get together is this exactly? A war waged in my mind. As I struggled with how I could some how excuse myself from this all together. I don't think I could handle a party so soon into my friend life.
"Don't freak. It's not that kind of party . I only invited Jacob and Alison over"
It was almost as if Dean had read my mind. I touched my face. Was I really so easy to read?
"They are already upstairs, come on."

He continued to give me the tour until we arrived on a door covered in sports stickers. A miscellaneous hodgepodge of balls and other sporting equipment. This must be Dean's room.
"Don't mind that." He chimed in. "From when I was little, it's much cooler inside." and with that he opened his door.
"This is my room."
I walked in, but before I could even get so much as acquainted with my new surroundings I was barraged from behind.

Something had grabbed a hold of my wrists.
It was young man about the same size as Dean. I came to the conclusion this was Jacob as the girl standing next to Dean snickering was obviously Alison.
Was this some sort of game? I wasn't used to this kind of "rough housing" I looked into Jacob's eyes and something told me it clearly wasn't.
I tried to struggle, but it was useless. I felt like a person slowly but surely losing an arm wrestling match.
My arms gave way and I was throw against the wall, landing on my butt.

I barely had had time to process what was happening.
"W-what's going on?" I asked, my voice cracking in a panic. I hated that. I was trying my best to seem confident, but ultimately failing not only to do that, but to hold back the tears.
I didn't want to cry, but how could I not? I trusted them, him! I thought they would be my friends, but there they were. I could make out their blurred figures through the tears. Laughing at me, mocking me. How could I have been so naive?
"...why?" I sobbed softly.
>>
go on...
>>
>>6611536
indeed dont leave my hard cock hanging here
>>
>>6611526
"Why?!" Dean chortled.
Did you think we didn't know what you were, you little tranny.
My heart stopped. I had never so much as mentioned the word transgender to anyone before, save my parents.
"Don't look so surprised, honey" Alison's term was one of endearment but she some how twisted it into the Anthesis of that.
"You could practically see your nipples poking through your shirt, plus the changes to your face." I instinctively covered my chest with my forearm. "That won't go unnoticed by the girls in school, even if the boys are some what clueless." "You've always been sort of a cutie though." She added.

"Now then." Dean started "Up!"
His voice commanded authority and I found myself meekly complying.
"Good. Now strip"
"Wh-what?"
Did I hear that right? Surely he must have been kidding.
But my inquiry was met with aggression. Pinning my back to the wall with both hands by the sides of my head resting on the wall. Dean's face nearly caused our noses to be pressed together with how close he'd gotten. His scowl succeeded in intimidating me. "You heard me, bitch."
"b-but..." was all I could mutter before a powerful slap sent me down on my knees.
"Strip" was all he said.
>>
:"( getting raped by classmates, my worst nightmare transitioning through highschool, even if i was going to school full time at college through dual enrollment
>>
>>6611599
My hands trembling I began to fumble with my shirt button. I was stopped in my tracks by the sound of an unfamiliar voice being raised.
"Come on!"
It was Jacob, speaking to me for the first time. Although perhaps chastising was a more appropriate word.
Sufficiently startled I turned my vision to the source of the sound, wondering what I had done.

"Don't be such an idiot." He taunted
The words hurt, even coming from a complete stranger. No one had ever called me an idiot before. Although perhaps that was because no one had ever called me much of anything before. Regardless I had always considered myself decently intelligent.
"Sorry."
"Sorry he says." Alison laughed

My face flushed realizing how dumb that must of sounded.
"Get up." Jacob said shortly as if he had lost all patience with me.
"If your gonna strip put on a show."
"Yeah, put on a show!" Dean egged on.

I had never danced in front of anyone let alone "put on a show"
Despite this fact, I understood the consequences for disobeying and so proceeded to unbutton my pajama shirt. Making swaying motions while doing so, twirling etc.
Needless to say my awkward motions were not the epitome of sexiness and grace and they made sure to let me know. The laughing and teasing was more then enough to shatter my self esteem.
>>
>>6611645
As my "performance" was beginning to wrap up and I removed my bottoms in the most captivating way I could both imagine and muster myself to I was again stopped by a voice.

It was Dean.
"Wait you are actually wearing panties?!"
"I-I didn't really think I would be changing in front of everybody" I stated almost defensively.
For the first time since perhaps the performance had started, I was entirely aware of everyone's gaze. I had been so caught up on thinking of what to do to be completely aware of it. At least not to be as excruciatingly aware as I was right now. I could sense it all over my body. I was also painfully aware of just how naked and vulnerable I felt. Standing there in nothing but my underwear.
Every blemish, every imperfection, every insecurity was there's to see.
I began shaking profusely.
>>
>>6611699
"What are you waiting for?" I heard Dean demand through my thoughts.
"Finish the show." He made a spinning gesture with his fingers as he looked on in amusement.
I knew what came next. Despite what Jacob said I'm not that much of an idiot, but I am sure he would protest that statement.

I turned around and began to bend over. I gulped and began to slide my underwear down my wobbly legs.
I heard Jacob mutter a "not bad." to Dean and was struck with a ping of shame as I took even the tiniest iota of pride in such a demeaning comment.

Slowly I stood right up again, breathing heavily.
"Alright"
I jumped
"Now turn around and let's see what you are working with." Dean ordered.

As I stood there. Naked, with my backing facing them. I began to ponder just how strangely this night had deviated from my expectations.
It was apparent I should of steeled myself for more then just pleasantries . Even in my worst envisions of tonight however I didn't imagine anything like this.
I almost laughed to myself when at how naive I had been when I thought a small party was the worst that could happen. How I'd almost just left right then at the thought of it, perhaps I should of.

It was then I became aware that I was staring at the bedroom door.
Perhaps I still could!
"Did you hear me bitch?!" Dean's words echoed in my mind.
I was convinced.
I took a deep breath and bolted for the door.
>>
File: dgdsdgds.jpg (63KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
dgdsdgds.jpg
63KB, 640x465px
this is the dumbest shit
>>
>>6611742
I reached for the doorknob, brushing it with my fingers before I was suddenly jerked back.
It was Jacob he had me by the arm. I tried to pull away but he just pushed me into Dean sitting on the edge of his bed. I gasped as my bare flesh slammed against the fabric of his clothes.
My chest was as empty as a drum. A sense of vulnerability returned and I suddenly felt very small on his lap.
"Look how small it is" he said in astonishment as he pinched my penis.
I bit my lip and tried not to start crying again.
It was dumb for me to try and escape. What was I going to do run through the streets naked until I reached my block?
"What? You gonna run outside naked, stupid?!" Jacob said reiterating my thoughts.
Maybe I was an idiot after all.
>>
>>6611768
Dean laughed in a way that only furthered my humiliation.
"And you know what happens to stupid sluts who disobey." As he finished his sentence he forced me into lying over his knee.
I half heartedly struggled, but had given up almost all hope by this point.
"I-I'm not a slut." I protested
Smack!
A hand swiftly came down on my ass cheek.
I cried out.
"Oh really? I don't know a word for someone who strips naked and let's a group of people have their way with them. Do you?" He asked before issuing another swift blow.
"I-I don't know" I began to cry again not so much from the pain but the patheticness of the whole situation.
>>
>>6611807
"Come on, what are you?" He asked encouragingly
"I-I don't know"
Smack!
"Say it!"
"n-no!"
Smack!
"What are you?" He asked again more forcefully. I said nothing.
Smack! Smack! Smack!
He continued spanking me. The only response he received being squeaks of pain, not words.

Alison moved over from her corner of the room where she had been observing this all unfold.
She crouched in front of my face and wiped the remnants of my tears.
"Come on, honey. The sooner you say it the sooner it's over."
This time the term was some how different, it almost felt sincere.
I gave in.
"I'm...a s-slut."

"Good." Dean exclaimed pulling me back up and resting my back against him.
"It seems like you aren't the only one starting to be more honest." He chuckled pointing at my growing erection.
>>
>>6611858
He began teasing the head and I let out an involuntary moan.
"Like that, slut?" He asked. I didn't reply. "Hmm?" He prodded this time squeezing my nipple. Again another moan slipped through my lips.
"What are those noises?" Jacob mocked as Dean's large hand started working its way up and down my small cock.
I struggled to suppress wave after wave of moaning.
"No point trying to hide it " Jacob goaded "we all know you moan like a bitch now."

"What kind of male moans like this from being jerked off?" Dean demanded.
"Don't be too hard on them." Alison insisted "I think it's kinda cute."
"It's kind of something alright." Dean said in rejoinder as he picked up the pace.
It started to become too much, too hard to fight the sounds my body wanted to make. I started to lose myself in the pleasure. I had never had someone touch me like this before.
"Not so fast, slave. You have to earn it"
>>
>>6611899
Dean moved his hand away and I was left panting.
"On your knees." He ordered
I obeyed, not really giving it much thought but going through the motions.
"Good." He said. He pet my head sending tingles down my spine. Why did I react so oddly to this sign of approval?
They had been so cruel to me before after all....and yet here I was, doing these things. They must find me attractive on some level to even be doing these things in the first place right? They had shown they have the capacity for cruelty but also for kindness.
Alison comforting me, Dean stroking my hair affectionately, or even him bringing me to near orgasm.
Maybe I could get through this.

Dean slid his hand down my face and caressed my cheek. His hand felt warm against my skin. Safe almost.
"Do you want to cum, slave?"
I answered honestly
"...y-yes."
"Yes, Master." he corrected.
"yes, m-master."
>>
>>6611917
With those words he clamped a collar around my neck.
"Prove it to me, suck Jacob off."
Jacob had already begun removing his trousers. His hard cock swaying tantalizingly in front of my face.
I had thought about giving a blowjob on many occasion, but had never, until this point at the very least.
Unsure how to begin I experimentally gave the head a lick.

"This bitch was easier then I thought, Alison. I owe you ten bucks." Dean proclaimed.
The words pierced through me like cold daggers.
They were right. How easy I was. How desperate I was for validation, for closeness with other humans. Was all it really took a few harsh words and slaps here, a few gentle touches there? Rewarding me for good behavior and punishing me for bad? Manipulating me to respond appropriately like a pup in obedience school.

I really was their bitch.

I started to engulf his cock. Resigning myself to all that I was.
>>
>>6611899
GO ON
>>
>>6611941
Jacob's cock began to twitch which I took as an indicator he was close to cumming.
I quickly withdrew his dick from my mouth just in time for it to splatter on my face as well as the floor.
"No! You swallow." Dean scolded.
"s-sorry."
I glanced to the floor, but when I went to meet his gaze he still was as stern looking as before. I quickly realized my mistake and set about to correct it.
"sorry, Master."
"That's more like it. Now get over here and get it right this time, slut."

I crawled over and kneeled in front of him, unbuttoning his pants.
His was even bigger then Jacob's and landed straight on my face as it was released from its prison.

I licked up the side of the shaft and gave the head a few kisses and nibbles. He seemed to like that as he groaned and rewarded me with a few pets.
I got to work and wrapped my mouth around his member. Putting to use every technique I had ever thought of or seen in a pornographic video.
I looked obediently up at him, twirled my tongue, hummed alittle and made slurping sounds that I had read really turn men on. Admittedly it did for me as well.

In no time he was ready to climax and poured hot sticky semen down my throat. I started leaking a pool of precum as it orgasmically streamed out of me.
>>
>>6611972
"They're ready" my new master stated plainly.

Within minutes Dean had me head down ass up on his bed. Slowly poking and lubing my asshole from behind.
Alison was on my other side, talking me through my first time, calming my nerves.
Jacob watched from the corner of the room.

Then I felt something give way as Deans finger slid deep inside.
I winced and Alison brushed the hair out of my face and shushed soothingly.
This sensation was different then anything I could have imagined. Familiar but also new.
It wasn't like when I would do it at all. Dean's finger was bigger, stronger. I felt his other hand grasped around my hip and there was a feeling of non-control that was equally exciting as it was alien.
Slowly he began to pick up the pace, plunging in and out eliciting from me moan after moan.

Alison quieted me with a deep kiss. Another first for me that was taken that night.
Her tongue invading my mouth and battling for control with my own.
I quickly submitted allowing the more experienced kisser to take the lead.
After some seconds our lips parted a single string of saliva connecting what had once been intertwined.
>>
>>6612001
I became lost in the fluid motions of Dean's finger penetrating me.
Twisting it around, circling my tight hole as he got it looser and looser. Bobbing in and out back and forth.
The hypnotic trance came to an abrupt start by the feeling of something much larger pressing against my insides.
I arched my back and whimpered softly.

Dean grabbed me by the arms and pulled them behind my back as he began pounding me. Slowly molding me to match his cock.
I was helpless. Subject to his pleasure as well as my own.

It was then that Jacob approach my side of the bed.
He clearly was no longer intent on sitting by the sidelines. He wanted seconds as well.
>>
>>6612031
He jammed his cock inside my throat and began thrusting. Was it even worth keeping note of the amount of first time experiences I was having tonight any more.
Regardless they continued spit roasting me. The lack of air making me feel light headed and tingly.
Finally Jacob pulled out. A copious webbing of drool between his cock and my mouth.

It was a struggle to breath through the lack of air from the deep throating as well as my inability to take in sufficient amounts of air. Dean was relentless and so was my moaning.
My rapid hot breath tickling Jacob's cock. It started to twitch covering my face with rope after rope of cum.
That was the straw that broke the camels back and I was orgasming as well.
>>
>>6612057
Dean however was still not finished.
He continued to pound me incessantly despite my protest of being too sensitive.
My knees buckled as stream after stream of cum poured out of me.
It was like a fountain that couldn't stop.
My mind went blank as he shot his load deep inside me.

They were done, for now.
I lay a twitching pile, softly muttering incoherently to myself.
The trio looked down on their work, clearly satisfied.

Dean took out his cell phone
And told me to smile.

END
>>
>>6612073
Hey thanks guys for letting me post this shit.
Dont know where that sudden burst of creativity came from.
>>
>>6612078
where was this sudden burst of creativity you mentioned?
>>
Was both a bit scary scenario and hot at the same time. Thanks OP!
>>
can anyone screencap this?
>>
>>6612146
I'm pretty sure most computers come with that function. Yes.
>>
>>6612078
I want a better ending and a part 2 you son of a bitch
>>
>>6612804
How dare you denigrate my artistic vision!
Nah jk, how would you end it?
>>
>>6612838
Whoops forgot trip
It's really me guys I swear
>>
File: 1468974672089.png (725KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468974672089.png
725KB, 1000x1000px
>>6612842
I would add that Alison helped her clean up and walked her home, after they forced her to take pictures. The walk home Alison would tell her that she didn't want to help them, but for some reason you decide, but she did anyways. I would add that she would apologize and say that they aren't really terrible guys, and to please not tell anyone. I would also add an internal conflict with the transgirl on whether or not she actually was okay with everything that happened that night, and whether or not she should go to school anymore or tell her parents. For part 2 I'd add how she got the boys and girl in trouble, and that now one of the boys is looking for revenge while the other wants to apologize. The other one ends up confessing his love for her, and the one that wants revenge gets extremely jealous because deep down he felt the same thing. The boys end up doing it more and more with her, and they both falling in love with her and end up fighting over her. I wouldn't decide the winner but it would end up being that one of them brings her to prom or something. IDK I've never written before and I'm a mentally ill tranny so it's really up to you. Decent story though, actually enjoyed it.
>>
>>6612930
Hmm. interesting
Jacob would probably be the revenge guy, but I feel like it gets too vanilla at the end.
It's suppose to be about her and her insecurities and then taking advantage of that until she breaks and accepts all her perceived faults as faults but also knowing she can be loved and cared for even if it isn't in the way she originally intended by gaining friends.
It suppose to be some what melancholiac, but mostly it's just suppose to be hot.
>>
>>6612930
I do like the concept of like...the day after and the thought process and internal struggle after the afterglow tho.
>>
>>6613096
did u post the epilator thread too?
>>
>>6613136
I didn't post the thread I just replied once
forgot trip was still on
>>
>>6613264
Do you write stories anywhere else on the internet? I'd definitely give them a read if you did c:
>>
>>6613271
Nope
First time writing anything like this anywhere
Sorry, bro
>>
hugs op
job medium rare!
>>
>>6611645
>I had never danced in front of anyone let alone "put on a show"
>Despite this fact, I understood the consequences for disobeying and so proceeded to unbutton my pajama shirt. Making swaying motions while doing so, twirling etc.
>Needless to say my awkward motions were not the epitome of sexiness and grace and they made sure to let me know. The laughing and teasing was more then enough to shatter my self esteem.

What I'm imagining:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvkVlywIjIE
>>
>>6613318
Why has Ethan reached old man tier so early
>>
>>6613397
Just not caring about his appearance probably. He said in a recent video that he's trying to lose some weight and take care of himself though.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.