[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hrtg/ HRT General IV: Cyproblivion acetate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 26

File: Customs-Regulations.jpg (82KB, 605x465px) Image search: [Google]
Customs-Regulations.jpg
82KB, 605x465px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Hormone Diagram: http://oi68.tinypic.com/33253sn.jpg
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread: >>6563214
>>
I'm going to switch from Estrofem to Progynova
>>
>>6608786
Why
>>
>>6608812
I heard it was more effective

People shit on Estrofem a lot
It's also cheaper
>>
>>6608819
Thats only if you are taking it them oraly
sublingual estrofem > oral progynova > oral estrofem
>>
>>6609146
Fuck me

I just wasted £50 on Progynova then

Why would anyone take Estrofem orally then?
>>
>>6609158
>£50
*£25

Is there any harm in switching between Estrofem and Progynova twice over 3/4 months?
>>
>>6609158
There is literally nothing wrong with progynova
You can take it sublingually too as long as it's micronized
>>
yall selfmed??
help me crawl outta the spirodiol pit
>>
>>6609176
progynova is only 14 euro/box on qhi as well
its worth its price, really cheap
>>
>>6609146
Actually progynova has higher bioavailability than estrofem, even when estrofem is taken sublingually. Having taken both and more I must say that progynova, while slightly harsher on the liver, is definitely more effective. Estrofem being better is a fucking joke.
>>
>>6609158
You didn't waste shit, read above post and take your superior progynova.
>>
Does anyone know how to start SERMs for femboy results

>inb4 repressed tranny.
>>
>>6610832
>progynova has higher bioavailability than estrofem, even when estrofem is taken sublingually
Evidence?
Because if it's anecdotes, three months of 2mg estrace got me a LOT more than the next four months of 6, then 8 mg progynova, which per charts should have been more productive months.
>>
Is there any harm in taking Finasteride?

I'm losing a bit of hair, I'm not sure if it's normal or not so I'm wondering if there's any downside to taking Finasteride along with everything else I take
>>
Anyone know an Australian website where I can buy HRT Pills without a prescription?
>>
>>6611750
Fairly sure any antiandrogen should improve your hair, also if youre taking spiro then fina will likely do nothing
>>
>>6611756
Is it really an issue to use a non-Australian site?

I'm in the UK and order from sites based God knows where (China or India maybe) and I get my stuff soon enough, I think it was around a week last time

>>6611765
I'm taking Cypro

Think I could have male pattern baldness
also heard it could just be shock from changing my dominant hormone and it will stabilise eventually
>>
>>6611773
It's not an issue, but it's the only way my Mom and Psychiatrist (probably endocrinologist too) will let me self medicate.
>>
>>6611786
>my Mom
you need to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>6611791
I am 18+
We just don't have the money to go through family court.

Apparently the laws here require you to go through family court to start hrt.
>>
>>6611804
What state? If nsw thats bullshit and there just trying to stop you
>>
>>6611898
Also meant to add that inhousepharmacy stocks some nz and aus brands
>>
>>6611898
Well I might be wrong, maybe I misunderstood what he said.
>>6611904
Is there any Australian brand HRT pills?
They said that if I want to self medicate, they want me to do it safely and not get stuff from suspicious places and end up getting bad pills.
>>
>>6611916
Forgot to ask, how legit is it?
>>
>>6611916
Pretty sure there estradot patches are made in aus I know there cypro is from Nz i had blood tests awhile back to prove there legit also who is your endo I might be able too help you find one more willing to get you on hrt
>>
>>6611922
I'd rather see the Endo I am seeing at the moment.
My Psychiatrist and Endo are working together.
>>
>>6611928
fair enough, all the best anon
>>
>>6611551
>bitches about anecdotes
>gives me anecdotes
Did you consider maybe your changes were about as far as they'd go? What AA and what dosage? Confirmed nuked test lvls?

Another anecdote for you since you like them so much:
On estrofem I got barely any boob growth for nearly a year. Injections gave me amazing improvements, but eventually, years later, they were done really doing anything. I switched to progynova for a while to give my injection sites a rest, and look and behold, tit growth kicks back into gear. Something that estrofem never really did. Tits got a better shape, skin got even softer, which amazed me because it was already very soft. Softer than it ever was on estrofem.

When I'm home later I'll try digging up some evidence for your anecdote loving ass though
>>
>>6612187
It could just be that you changed the medication / method of taking them and not necessarily that progynova is somehow better

Seen many people say that cycling different drugs and methods gave the best results
>>
>>6612205
Yeah, I am one of those people. In fact that would support that progynova buying poster taking it.

That doesn't change the fact than in a year estrofem did fuck all. I mean it did stuff for sure, just not much, and nothing compared to injections or progynova.
>>
>>6612187
No, you needlessly aggressive fuck, I've just never seen ANY evidence to suggest the idea of a higher bioavailability of E2 from Progynova is anything but a myth. All I've seen are anecdotes, so I provided one of my own that contradicted that.

Yes, testosterone levels nuked. No, I never once considered that the overwhelming majority of effects of HRT exhibited themselves in the first three months. Observe as I continue not to consider it.

Good luck finding your study.
>>
>>6612256
>a year
well...
>>
>>6612430
Okay, enjoy your inferior pills :3
>>
How importantly is it to split up your doses evenly?

You should say take 2mg every 8 hours but I'm a NEET and sleep for more than 8 hour so could I take them at

7h-7-10h intervals?
>>
>>6612470
I shan't. My endogenous estrogen levels are unreasonably low, such that injection is the only practical way to get above 250 pmol/L for more than a few hours a day.

Every body is different, and the treatment that is best for one may differ wildly from the treatment that's best for another. Which looks bad on tier lists, but here we are.
>>
>>6612527
Assuming you're speaking of estradiol, it's not that important. You can do that, or even every 12h.
>>
I read a guide and 4mg Estrofem is the norm for a smaller person

so would someone who was 5'10 take 6mg?
and someone over 6ft take 8mg?
>>
>>6611159
Start them like estrogen.
>>
The thread should really compile a pastebin of all available research about these drugs and write summaries. Modes of action, half lives, bioavailability, exact side effects, etc. All this shit is far too often spewed out like annurban legend that somebody heard one time long ago but never verified.
>>
>>6612598
My main point in all of this is that progynova is perfectly fine and easily worth a shot, tier lists are fucking retarded, but so is this stupid meme going around that spiro and progynova are garbage, when they work excellently for many people.

I for one go with cypro and injections, but spiro gives me a pretty bad reaction. It nuked my testosterone just fine. I only started injections for the convenience of taking less pills per day, I stuck with it because they work really well for me, but so does progynova. Progynova is worth a shot for anyone. There's no reason to meme that estrofem is the end all be all of oral/sublingual meds.
>>
I was struggling with body hairs (WHOLE BODY) even when I was on 50 mg cypro and 6 mg estro. Started doing some research - found this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10634370

>To compare objectively the efficacies of spironolactone (100 mg/day), flutamide (250 mg/day), and finasteride (5 mg/day) in the treatment of hirsutism

After I read it I added flutamide 250 mg to my regime and holly fuck it worked. My body hairs levels went from like 80% to 30% in like a month and skin on my legs got all slick and shiny.

If you are on HRT and still have problem with body hairs read this resarch.
>>
File: Spironolactone.png (262KB, 1795x947px) Image search: [Google]
Spironolactone.png
262KB, 1795x947px
>>6613021
How about something like that ? Maybe with more anime traps/memes, to adhere to the board culture.
>>
>>6613531
How thick was your hair? Idk if that could even help me since even the women in my family have body hair problems
>>
>>6613743
That is fucking cool. We need a google doc with links to one of them for every drug imaginable.
>>
I have a question: how dangerous is it to self-med spiro? I've been doing it for almost 2 months now (100 mg every 1-2 days) and have yet to visit a doctor. Should I see a doctor soon?
>>
>>6613862
Thick and dark. Read the reaserch it was done on cis women with.
>>
>>6613919
why bother? nobody's going to read them anyway, they'll just ask the same questions over and over again
>>
>>6614940
100mg is like nothing and the only thing that could go bad is you drying out a bit which you'd notice.
>>
>>6613531
>flutamide
Why would you use that over bica? In a few years you'd probably go for enzalutamide even.
>>
>>6615991
Because it worked and my body hair stopped growing?
>>
>>6616523
Bicalutamide was made to replace flutamide for a couple of reasons. Why would you use the old stuff?
>>
>start lupron
>really sad and upset over the initial increase in testosterone

I really feel like all the progress I've made on hrt is just on hold for two weeks while this shit runs its course and I keep over eating because I don't want to risk losing any of the femininely distributed fat I've gained on hrt and I'm also worried that this could hurt my hairline even though I know the rise in testosterone doesn't last all that long and I know I'm mostly just beating myself down by rethinking all these fear and worries in my head over and over again.

What do I do to deal with this
>>
>>6608168
I haven't been here in a while.
Seeing this survey makes me proud… gathering solid data instead of anecdotes.
>>
>>6616644
I read from a british doc that he uses cypro for a week or two to make up for that. I know from my own experience that cypro works pretty much as soon as the stomach processed it.
>>
>>6616762
I'm really surprised the thread took off this well
>>
>>6616644
The increase in T really isn't that high and if you overeat you're just gonna promote muscle growth and male fat distribution kek.
>>
>>6616644
You can take whatever AA you were taking before during the first two weeks.
>>
>>6613531
Wait, so you are now taking 250mg flutamide + 50mg cypro + 6mg estradiol?

Im taking 25mg cypro + 1.25mg finasteride + 20mg estradiol injections bi-weekly and my body hair seems to be reducing and turning super thin/clear. Was thinking of bumping to 50mg cypro, or just getting rid of both cypro+fin and go with bica. I heard so many good results with bica in terms of body hair loss.
>>
>>6617963
>1.25mg finasteride
Isn't the normal dose 5mg?
>>
>>6617963
Can you tell me more about Bicalutamide?
>>
>>6616644
Just chill and try to not think about it. When I switched from spiro to cypro I had a similar thing happen. Eventually it'll start going away again, and remember, hrt progress isn't undone overnight. You'll be fine. Just wait it out and you'll be out of the woods in no time. Eventually you'll start noticing the t spike slow stop and reverse, probably not even that long from now. This stuff is expected when you switch AAs so don't worry.
>>
>Sublingual generic Estradiol (2mg/day)
>Oral generic Spiro (100mg/day)

How's this for a starting dose? When would be the right time to eventually increase the dosage?
>>
>>6618709
You could just start out full dose, but if you want to ramp it up that sounds like a reasonable start.
>>
>>6618831
>>6618709
Also, if you do ramp it then up it after 1-2 months.
>>
>>6618831
What would you recommend as a full dose? I'm thinking about increasing the Spiro to 200mg by next month, but I'm still researching Estradiol dosages.
>>
>>6618858
Standard seems to be 200mg spiro, 4mg E. Whether that'll be right for you or not, is up in the air. Odds are it will, statistically speaking, however you could be an outlier that needs either more or less, or different meds all together. If you're able to get blood tests that's for the best, if not, then go off of what would be expected with nuked testosterone and proper estrogen levels. Know the signs of not having low enough testosterone, the signs of having too much or too little estrogen. Without blood testing that's about the best you can do.
>>
>>6618879
Thanks for the tips!
>>
>>6618709
I started on that dose as well about 6 weeks ago. Recently ramped up and added fin though:
>spiro 100mg/12hr
>estradiol 2mg/12hr
>fin 1.25mg/24hr
>>
>>6618879
>Know the signs of not having low enough testosterone, the signs of having too much or too little estrogen.
what are these signs?
>>
>>6618016
5mg is for enlarged prostate and 1mg is for male pattern baldness. Not sure what the normal dose is for HRT. Anything that nukes DHT I guess, which would be 5mg?
>>
>>6619068
Smell, hair and emotion all I can think of when I quit giving a damn about blood tests.

>>6618709
>>6618858
Starting with sublingual E sounds like a bad way to ramp up things. You probably got higher E on average than most people taking their full oral dose.
Chill with the 4mg SL.

>>6618031
The wiki articles aren't that bad iirc the cypro article even references bica. I took bica for its super long half-life pre-SRS to not lose my mind over being 2 weeks off HRT, so only a month in total but judging from that and coming from spiro, fin and cypro (not combining spiro with cypro obvs) bica was my favourite among all I had for that short period. In fact I'm starting to believe CPA's got androgenic effects itself even though it's blocking other androgens.
>>
>>6619167
>>6618709 here
I'm a bit confused about how you worded that. uh when you say "chill with the 4mg SL" do you mean go for it or stop it?
>>
>>6619167
>In fact I'm starting to believe CPA's got androgenic effects itself even though it's blocking other androgens.
What makes you think that?
>>
>>6619139
Yeah,

Actually I just started with 1.25mg (1/4 the pill.) My normal prescription from endo was 5mg Finasteride and 100mg Sprio, but I decided to self-med the cypro since I heard it's much better (and has proven to be so far, glad I switched), but I wasn't sure if it was okay to take both, so I just cut it to a quarter for now to see how it goes and slowly raise it back to 5mg. Same with cypro, started at 25mg, still need to get a blood test to see how it goes, may need to raise/lower accordingly depending on the results.

I heard a good amount of things regarding Bica, particularly about pretty much killing off your body hair entirely (YMMV, from what I heard from a couple people), that and I heard it's much less stressful on the liver. If I did take the bica route, I would then also be taking a progesterone with it since cypro pretty much covers that end until I remove it.

I got a good amount of info from a sub-reddit (I know...) from another mtf who wrote a BIG file on endocrinology, it's worth reading IMO. You can just search JustSallyGirl on reddit if your interested, it really is a good read.
>>
>>6619187
If you mean to ramp it up, SL is not the way to do it. Think about it, If you inject you do like 20mg every 2 weeks or so but going sublingual you inject 2mg every what 12 hours? Granted, injections are like 100% available and SL only like 70%, but it's still a massive burst of E. Injections and oral E work cause they're either in the muscle or have the valerate salt the liver has to process so its slow release, E taken SL pretty much directly enters your blood, so naturally the levels spike and drop rapidly, but are on average still way higher and most of your pill ends up unbound in the toilet cause you carry around enough E for two people half the time.
>>
>>6619265
What if I just stick with sublingual 2mg for a bit? Or should I just continue taking it orally and go up to 4mg?

sorry, there's so much contradicting information online.
>>
>>6619167
Can you tell me what differences you felt on Bica, vs on Cypro+Fin (and what dosage of these?). I am curious since I am currently doing Cypro + Fin and I plan to switch to bica. Lastly, how long did you wait before you switched, did you have to ween off cypro + Fin?

Thanks!!
>>
>>6619237
I been on it for 6 months after using spiro and it just felt like it was substituting T, cause levels on paper were super low but watching my body I was less happy than I was on a proper spiro dose, emotionally it was totally unlike spiro and much more like it was before HRT.

Playing around with using 25mg and 50mg, I also felt 50mg did a worse job than the 25mg did.

>>6619260
Cypro is a poor progestin and not a good substitute for progesterone. Yeah it's super potent but that doesn't make it good. Think phytoestrogens, noone takes those either.
>>
File: fin-inhibition.jpg (67KB, 651x396px) Image search: [Google]
fin-inhibition.jpg
67KB, 651x396px
>>6618016
>>6619139
Some say 5-6, other say 1 is enough.. Question is if this picture is true or not (if it is then I see no reason to use more than ~1mg)
>>
>>6619318
How can it be both super potent and a poor progestin ?
>>
File: XwOB5.png (73KB, 731x766px) Image search: [Google]
XwOB5.png
73KB, 731x766px
>>6619280
I never did cypro and fin, sorry. Only spiro and fin. Cypro weens itself off, don't see a reason why you would wait to take bica, as it acts in an entirely different manner.

And to be fair I didn't discontinue CPA at all cause that bica adventure was nothing but surgery prep for me, but taking bica filled all the gaps where cypro didn't make me happy. Smell, body hair and my shitty attitude were taken care of much better with bica.

>>6619279
I never found an answer to that either and I never had blood tests taking valerate-free E orally, so I don't know which is the better option. If you continue taking sublingually you should generally take small doses in short periods, orally I have absolutely no clue. Wish I had gotten blood tests on that.

To give an example, I need 8mg progy for good levels, but taking 6mg SL gave me nearly 4 times what 8mg progy did. Testing blood on SL is kinda bogus, but this was 5 hours after a dose. Pic explains what I can expect from that when levels drop between doses.
>>
>>6619318
Ahh, I had no idea that it was a poor progestin. I should look in to that. Maybe this might push me to just go with Bica and Progesterone
>>
>>6619346
Because a progestin isn't progesterone. It's like 1200 times more potent than some other progestin, but that's only relevant when talking dosages, apart from that it's a poor progestin.
>>
>>6619389
So what make a progestin good or poor ?
>>
>>6619332
The head doctor at my dermatologist office said 1mg finasteride is enough to inhibit male pattern baldness.
>>
>>6619397
I don't know to be fair, this is mostly anecdotal and stuff I read somewhere sometime. For being oh so potent however I couldn't notice any difference between taking that or spiro and no prog at all.
Fact is progestins are chemicals that act somewhat like progesterone, but they aren't biologically identical, they can only mimic some of the effects and that leads me to believe they're comparable with the efficacy of bioidentical E and the kinds of E that are not identical.
>>
>>6619318
Ahh, I had no idea that it was a poor progestin. I should look in to that. Maybe this might push me to just go with Bica and Progesterone
>>
>>6619447
It's like with diminishing returns, 1mg blocks idk some 85% of 5a-reductase and 5mg maybe 95%. The difference is negligible. Suppose 5mg might let you sleep better at night if you're concerned but I'd be surprised if there's any functional difference.
>>
>>6619374
Ahh! Thank you very much for the info! One last question, how long did it take for your body hair to disappear/reduce after switching to bica? Was it significant? I still have very light dark small hairs (almost vellus like) on my belly that I hope they disappear/reduce since its tough to get with laser and would suck to do electro there (although I would if cypro or bica doesnt do the job for me).

Thank you!
>>
>>6619374
I think I'll play it safe and take it orally. Thanks. So my planned regime is:

>1st month
2 mg estradiol (1 mg every 12 hours) and 50 mg spiro (25mg every 12 hours).

>2nd month
Week 1: 2 mg estradiol (1 every 12 hours), 100 mg spiro (50 every 12).
Week 2: 2 mg estradio (1 every 12)l, 150 mg spiro (75 every 12).
Weeks 3 and 4: 2 mg estradiol (1 every 12), 200 mg spiro (100 every 12).

>3rd month
4 mg estradiol (2 mg every 12 hours) and 200 mg spiro (100 mg every 12 hours).
Get health insurance.

How's this?
>>
>>6619486
I would probably check your levels every 3-4 weeks and see how the different dosages affect you. That is prolly the only real way to find out what works out and what doesn't. If you don't have insurance theres a couple off-site places you can get blood tests from, although it may be quite expensive, you would only need to do it for the times you are experimenting with your dosages, then after than you can prolly wait longer before taking the blood tests.
>>
>>6619480
I still got lots of vellus hair after castration but now that I can compare castration levels to bica, it was pretty much identical. And it took effect almost immediately too. And yes it was pretty significant. Bica is really what it's made up to be when talking body hair.
Though I think it only made a difference with terminal hair. Have yet to come home to my epilator to see what happens to vellus hairs post surgery as opposed to bica, but I got a feeling they're gonna return as plentiful as before, cause they do when I shave.
>>
>>6619397
Oh actually I just gotta quote wikipedia on that.
>While the progestins are structural analogues of the endogenous progestogens, they are not functional analogues
>>
>>6619498
alright. now i have even more questions

Has anyone used this site to find blood tests?
https://www.health-tests-direct.com/
And is it good? It seems pretty affordable.

If that's not good, where's a good place to order blood tests online? Because that seems like the cheapest option.
>>
>>6619541
wait

i just found this from the mtfg pastebin
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php
this... seems good.
>>
>>6619504
Thanks for sharing! I might give it a go then! Heard its much safer on the liver as opposed to Cypro+Fin, so that's already a plus
>>
>>6619504
Oh sorry! Last question, about how much mg were you taking for bica? Just curious. I plan to start low and take a blood test then see what goes from there.
>>
>>6619516
How does that implies anything about quality ?

By all mean recommend what you think is best based on your experience, but that "poor progestin" justification smells a lot like honscience.
>>
>>6619636
50mg, I guess 25 do the trick too but I was too lazy to split the pills and there is no way to be sure because testing blood on bica will return normal male values. It doesnt inhibit production, it only competes with and dominantes T in Bindung to receptors, but the T is there in full amount.
>>
>>6619665
To me it sounds like progestins are by definition a poor substitute for progesterone.

My own experience is most likely honscience, yes. But effects I notice are what matters in the end.
>>
>>6619682
Thank you!
>>
>>6615651
That's why we'll just lie to them when they ask things that have already been answered.
>>
File: bicalutamide.png (73KB, 1439x537px) Image search: [Google]
bicalutamide.png
73KB, 1439x537px
Here's my draft for the bicalutamide one.

I don't have pills of it, would anyone be so kind as to provide a picture ?

Also I'm thinking of 50mg/day as standard dose, opinions ?
>>
>>6620110
where are the anime girls

and standard doses range from 50 to 200 mg/day.
>>
>>6620110
Do online pharmacies even sell it?
>>
>>6620110
>https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=bicalutamide

Looks like there is a few different brands
>>
Is it OK to buy cheaper brand Finesteride like Fincar?
>>
>>6620211
Yep.

>>6620246
But Idk which brands the online pharmacies have.

>>6620171
I'm thinking of some anime femboys, given /femgen/ obsession with it. And thanks for the dosage.
>>
File: bica.jpg (216KB, 1436x736px) Image search: [Google]
bica.jpg
216KB, 1436x736px
>>6620171
>anime girls
>>
>>6620441
i have a cool idea. a different girl for each drug. like
biac = madotsuki
cypro= homura
spiro = yuko from nichijou

etc
>>
File: spiro.jpg (380KB, 1795x947px) Image search: [Google]
spiro.jpg
380KB, 1795x947px
>>6620485
like this
>>
>>6620580
pure cancer

i like it
>>
>>6620485
Homura fits well with Cypro because she is always depressed. But for Spiro we need someone who is always pissing themselves.
>>
>>6620637
That could be hard. It's not a common trend in popular anime that isn't basically porn. Maybe the girl from the Elfen Lied manga?
>>
Not started yet but will likely start soonish.

Main concern: What are the best methods of propogating my breast growth without resorting to progesterone or silicone bags? I'll literally try anything so long as it doesn't involve sticking bags into my tits.
>>
>>6619167
>>6619318
>CPA's got androgenic effects itself
You are not mistaken.

This is what wikipedia says btw
>Clinically, CPA generally behaves purely as an antiandrogen, as it displaces much more efficacious endogenous androgens such as T and DHT from interacting with the receptor and thus its net effect is usually to lower physiological androgenic activity. But unlike silent antagonists of the AR such as flutamide, CPA, by virtue of its slight intrinsic activity at the receptor, is inherently incapable of fully abolishing androgenic activity in the body and will always maintain at least some degree of it.
>CPA is inherently incapable of fully abolishing androgenic activity in the body and will always maintain at least some degree of it.
>>
>>6620770
Massage, HGH, high E2, lactation once breast are developed
>>
>>6620857

How can I induce lactation without pregnancy?

And what sort of massage are you implying here, because I like the sound of it..

Also forgot to mention I'm basically 25 years of age, so maybe I don't need HGH, based on some googling.
>>
I've been on cypro 11 months now, and body hair is massively reduced but still an issue. I noticed it was worse on a higher dose but I reduced my cypro and it's thinned out already after only a couple of weeks.

Been on estrofem (2mg a day split, I have a very high natural estradiol level so it's enough for my levels) but boob growth has been terrible, I saw more in the first couple of months and more just on cypro than I have since. Again, after reducing cypro, they hurt like fuck again.

Been on 2.5mg finasteride for 7 months and it's been pretty effective I guess. I've been thinking, I like cypro's effect fine, it's been enough. The fin is fine too. Been thinking of swapping out my estrofem for progynova for fewer spikes taking it. Idk if a low bicalutamide dose would help stuff? My levels are perfect tho
>>
File: smugocalypse.gif (839KB, 142x146px) Image search: [Google]
smugocalypse.gif
839KB, 142x146px
>>6620921
>I don't need HGH (or secretagogues)
It's like you don't even want cowtits
>>
>>6616634
because people don't think about things
>>
>>6621058
Soooo HGH what are the real risks to benefits ? Do we have even one case study of a trans-woman taking HGH?
>>
>>6619682
ah nice,
i've been on 25mg for a while but i'm worried it's not enough. luckily i'm switching to ~50 as soon as a package comes in. i've already had some loss of leg hair, and some more vellus hair on my head, so i'm excited to see if more will work better.
how did it affect your erections?
>>
>>6621101
No real risks unless you abuse +20 IU/day for years, just look up roid gut. Keep in mind that the fear mongering of acromegaly is mostly bs because said condition is cause by consistently high levels of HGH and not pulsative release like it should be.
Case study: Me.
If I'm some kind of guinea pig for a treatment that doesn't even keep consistent records of any kind I might as well take whatever substances exist to further my own needs.
Basically everything equivalent up to 6IU/day is very safe unless you are extremely unlucky and preconditioned.
The only effective way to monitor is IGF-1.
Drugs are plenty and mostly semi-legal going from somewhat cheap (~$1 per day) to expensive (Pharma HGH ~$20/day if you're very lucky).
>>
>>6621129
>how did it affect your erections?
A month was probably not enough for my dead libido to recover, so I can't say. Didn't have a single one but I don't blame bica for that.
>>
>>6621157
can hgh make my hip growth plates reopen ;_______;
>>
>>6621804
no
>>
>>6621157
This makes sense, but I mean in terms of your breast growth is it making a noticeable difference?

I am 25 and so far the thing I am most looking forward to is breast growth. I still am just shy of filling an 34A and feels bad man.
>>
About 7 days ago I lowered my cypro dose to 25mg from 50mg.

So far everything seems normal, it seems like there's no difference from before. I am feeling none of the signs of increasing testosterone.

My question:
When will I know for sure I'm out of the woods? In how many weeks can I be sure that this dosage works and I'm not getting bad test level increase?
>>
>>6622426
I know from my own experience I had no difference between 25 and 50mg on paper, if you wanna be sure you gotta get tested or watch your body signs. I think compared to all the trannies here going with 200mg spiro cause the internet said so, you gotta take like a silly low dose of idk 5mg or 10 to match the risk they're taking.
CPA is pretty safe on paper, one thing I've never found an answer to is how androgenic it is itself, and as such lower doses might be favourable.
>>
>>6622657
Blood tests are out of the question but I've got all the signs of very thoroughly nuked test for a couple years now. Loads of physical progress.

At which point would I know for sure that I don't have to worry about the test rising? After a few weeks to a month without any rising test signs can I stop worrying?
>>
File: 1466557941071.jpg (46KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466557941071.jpg
46KB, 1280x960px
Anyone remember that 25 year old from a couple of threads ago? Welp, I'm back with more questions.

So I originally bought Progynova from ADC, right? Well, perusing this thread and other places, there seems to be some disagreement on whether Estrofem or Progynova is the better pill, with plenty of anecdotes to middle the facts.

I'm guessing it's a case-by-case sort of thing. Am I right there? Or is there an actual difference between the two that causes one to be more effective than the other?

Secondary question since I can't find it myself, does QHI ship to America?
>>
>>6621157
Where can I buy HGH and what is the best dosage to take? Have you taken it before, if so how big was the difference?
>>
File: Cyproterone.png (231KB, 1898x930px) Image search: [Google]
Cyproterone.png
231KB, 1898x930px
Here, animize this.
>>
>>6623502
What's a3c1b018b9e594b5b9b0885d5f7725d697839bcd?
>>
>>6620441
Whats "Reverse loss of ejaculatory volume" mean? Like it will come back after I lost it all with spiro/cypro? Its proven?
>>
>>6623546
It's so I can prove I made it.
>>
>>6623595
You know what, I misread it. But, don't all 3 AA's have reversible loss of ejaculatory volume?
>>
>>6623604
Most probably; I've only seen source for the reversibility for bicalutamide, though.
>>
>>6623502
>meningioma
>dose-related
Afaik there have been no reports of CPA-related meningioma before 4 years of use either.
>>
File: tmp.png (280KB, 855x769px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.png
280KB, 855x769px
>>6623632
I've pic related from
>Risk of meningioma among users of high doses of cyproterone acetate as compared with the general population: evidence from a population‐based cohort study
>>
>>6621129
the vellus hairs you've noticed on your head are you convinced they are new hairs growing or old hair follicles dying, i've noticed the same thing only when i comb my hair I get quite a few vellus hairs coming out along with normal terminal hair and I was worried my MPB was worsening despite taking both cypro and fin for a number of months.
>>
>>6624019
i don't remember them being there, and they extend beyond where my hairline "should" be, excluding the somewhat receding ends that happened while i was still too retarded to realize it. i've also been on fin for over a year at this point, so i don't think that it should be hairs dying at this point. i was hoping some might turn terminal
>>
How do terminal hairs "turn" into vellus hairs?
>>
>>6624214
they dont
>>
>>6624214
You need to block T from going into androgen receptors.
>>
>>6622910
I'll rephrase my question:
How long after a dose change with cypro does it take for your levels to stabilize and rest at whatever they rest with that dosage?
>>
File: 392028374763.jpg (30KB, 339x368px) Image search: [Google]
392028374763.jpg
30KB, 339x368px
I'm going to selfmed, is it bad to do it without blood tests? My plan is 100 spiro and 1mg estradiol.

Also this is a really silly question, but please help me.
I can't get the meds online here but I can get them over the counter.
Am I just supposed to ask for estradiol? The guy "knows" me so I really don't want to be suspicious, if he asks for what it is what should I say?
>>
>>6624858
Take that dose for a week, if no complications then go to 2x100 mg spiro (every 12 hours) and 4mg estradiol daily
>>
File: cypro.jpg (385KB, 1732x930px) Image search: [Google]
cypro.jpg
385KB, 1732x930px
>>6623502
>animize
This is super fun
>>
>>6624902
I really don't want to get big doses since I'm one of those weird ones that want to be able to get erections when needed.
I don't really know how these doses work on my erections exactly, but what do you think about 150mg spiro and 2mg estradiol as my "full" dose?

And honestly I wish I could get bica instead of Spiro because of the potassium problem, I'm literally addicted to potatoes and that scares me.
How much potassium would get me problems?
>>
>>6624858
>Am I just supposed to ask for estradoil?
where do live where you can get estradoil without a prescription?
If you know the brand name ask for that, say estrofem or pogynova. Just say its for a "medical issue" that simple, make up some bull shit about estrogen lowering blood pressure and say you were told to take it.
>>
>>6624950

cant you get Cypro?
Also why stay on the low estrogen dose? if you crank up the estrogen you will need less AA right?
>>
>>6624950
Spiro is better than cypro when it comes to dick function but HRT and big hard erections do not go together, at best you will have little to no effects from the hormones while your dick works only barely
>>
>>6624988
20mg E and no AAs like its the 80s again
>>
File: 1462760373749.png (735KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462760373749.png
735KB, 1280x720px
>>6624979
Argentina. And thanks I'll try that, I don't think he would ask for if I just say medical issue. Asking for a specific brand is pointless though since we usually have our own labs doing them under other names.

>>6624988
> if you crank up the estrogen you will need less AA right?
I don't know, is that true?

>>6625006
I see. If I understand correctly bicalutamide is the best one for this purpose though, right? I'll try to get that one.
Also yeah I'm not looking for BIG HARD ALPHA ERECTIONS, just being able to get erect and enjoy a good jacking off session while warching cute anime girls is what I desire.
>>
this anime girl thing is hilarious desu
>>
>>6625025
Just start tickling your prostate, thats what transgirls and femboys are supposed to do
>>
>>6625070
But anon in that case I wouldn't be able to self insert as the disembodied dicks in my doujins
>>
Am I supposed to HRT forever?
>>
>>6625089
Yeah, your body isnt going to start producing hormones at opposite sex levels at any point

After your T levels start dropping / you get menopause you probably wont have to take as much though
>>
File: 1356104728526.jpg (177KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1356104728526.jpg
177KB, 1440x810px
>>6624939
someone needs to add Joseph to address the hons
>>
i wanna switch to cypro, whats the generic cypro dose?
also what dose of progesterone should i start at?
>>
>>6608168
>for the thread op
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
>>
>>6624939
I should update my own shit on the poll, because I was at 50mg when I took it and now I'm at 25, so it'd be an even split between the two.
>>
>>6624213
I've also noticed some stands of hair grow kinda coarse and crinkly compared to the rest which grow straight and smooth, have you had this aswell?
>>
>>6613743
>Spironolactone has a short half life (around 1.5 h)
wtf? doesn't that mean you'd have to take it every 3 hours or so? I've been taking my 200mg once every morning, am I fucking up?
>>
>>6625510
Taking it all at once is not optimal, indeed.

On the upside that means you can have more effective HRT without much effort. Split it morning+evening, or morning+lunch+evening.
>>
>>6625560
k thanks
>>
What's this about having to take Cypro with food?
>>
>>6625245
If it's micronized progesterone, 100 mg.
>>
>>6625025
if you really need to you can just say you're picking it up for your mom or something. idk the laws there or whatever, if they can or are supposed to inquire about your purposes
>>
I am planning to switch from sublingual estrofem to injections.
How would I do this?
Is it OK just to wait for Sunday or whatever injection day you want and inject instead of taking pills that day or will that fuck me up ?
>>
>>6620929
How much mg of cypro are you taking btw, just curious
>>
>>6625560
Should I do the same with the estrogen too or should I take it all at once?
>>
>>6629452
Thats what I did and I had no problems
>>
>>6629943
It's a little bit better, but not essential. If you're doing it for spiro, might as well do it for that too.
>>
>>6629452
I did the exact same thing when I started with Injections. I basically didn't take my pills the day before and the next day I just injected in the morning.
>>
ok ive never bought from qhi before
it tells me i need to fax stuff to them, do i really need to do that?
>>
>>6630193
You can scan the disclaimer form thingy, and send it by email.
>>
>>6630201
just screen cap it?
>>
Is Spiro or Bica better for receding hairline?
>>
>>6630228
You need to sign it, though. Print it, fill it, take a picture, email it.
>>
>>6630234
i dont have a printer, realy need to get pills. im gonna run out soon
wat do
>>
>>6630249
Go to a library.
>>
>>6630249
Or fill it in photoshop or whatever, as if you were writing. Don't make it obvious though.
>>
When do I have to get my balls chopped off?
I've been on spiro and e for 2+ years now.
>>
>>6630277
Never you degenerate
>>
>>6630193
I think UnitedPharmacies has quite good prices
>>
>>6630285
I would assume chopping them off would mean I'd stop spiro.
I don't have genital dysphoria so that whole aspect doesn't matter.
I just don't want to die from long term spiro usage
>>
>>6630308
Why would you die
>>
>>6630299
i've used unitedpharmacies before and just checked the website and they seem to have removed their hormone section...
>>
>>6630308
>One of the safest meds of all
>Ree I'm gonna die

Careful when you go outside, pianos may drop on your head.
>>
>>6630328
That's worrying

I placed an order 4 days ago
Tried using the searching function, got nothing
>>
>>6630327
>>6630334
Because 30 years of introducing a chemical into your body can't possibly be a good thing. I've never heard of any saying: I sure am glad I had decades of long term exposure.
>>
>>6624979

It seems you just go straight to the pharmacist in poor countries instead of a doctor. It's like that in Thailand, and my dad told me it's like that in Dominican Republic too. It's strange to think I would be better off in some sense if I had been born and lived in my parents' poor homeland.

>>6625089

Yeah but don't let that stop you because "I would be the pharmaceutical industry's bitch" or "There's no point because if I stopped taking it, I would just return to normal." I lost some time thinking like that.

>>6625135

>menopause

Andropause.
>>
>>6630362
I noticed the same thing happen with alternative online pharmacies like pharmacygeoff and 4nrx pharmacy, I wonder whats going on they had good prices for AA's
>>
>>6630366
i am glad i had long term exposure to cock! it made me the thirsty slut i am today
>>
>>6630201
What disclaimer form thingy?
>>
>>6621157
I have seen some scary things related to HGH

http://www.nature.com/news/autopsies-reveal-signs-of-alzheimer-s-in-growth-hormone-patients-1.18331
>>
>>6630366
But long term expose to dihydrogen monoxide has made me the person I am today!
>>
>>6630367
Argentina isn't a poor country though as far as I know. They just don't give a fuck I guess.
>>
File: 1408401084001.jpg (51KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1408401084001.jpg
51KB, 597x519px
>>6630435
HOLY SHIT DO YOU EVEN RESEARCH ANYTHING CORRECTLY.
THEY DON'T USE CADAVER HGH ANYMORE SINCE THE 90'S FOR EXACTLY THAT REASON, BECAUSE IT CAN CONTAIN PRIONS.
ALL CURRENT WAYS TO GET HGH EITHER INCREASE ENDOGENOUS PRODUCTION OR ARE RECOMBINANT.
I DON'T EVEN NEED TO LOOK AT THE ARTICLE TO KNOW HOW FULL OF BULLSHIT IT IS.
>>
>>6630258
ok it worked
ill thank my ui design class for saving me
>>
I know this might sound dumb to some of you but is the any point to supplementing a normal hrt regime with duta or fina? How about combining two AAs like taking cypro and bica, is this useful in any way, overkill, or just a waste?
>>
>>6630457
Is there*
>>
>>6630414
Out of stock?

They're not one of the biggest

>>6630443
Argentina is broke af

They're locked out of international money lending organisations because they defaulted on debt
>>
>>6630457
Yeah, AAs block T and indirectly affect DHT because of it, but Fin/Dut directly affect DHT so they are different things and complement each other.
>>
>>6630484
Should you jsut take the one 5mg dos of Fin per day?

When do you take it? Same time as you take your Cypro?
>>
>>6630484
How bout the cypro and bica combination?
>>
>>6630546
The difference between 1mg and 5mg is very very small and irrelevant, you can just buy 5mg tablets and cut them in 4 pieces of 1.25mg and it will be the same and a looot cheaper
Also doesn't really matter when you take it, just take it everyday.

>>6630554
Generally two AAs with the same purpose is pointless, but in the case of bica I honestly have no idea since it works a differently than the others, so I rather not talk out of my ass.
>>
File: tumblr_npork68GNe1rkod8qo1_1280.jpg (180KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npork68GNe1rkod8qo1_1280.jpg
180KB, 640x1136px
Is it possible to get toned while on hrt?
I've been a twink all my life, with some feminine curves in the hips, but I never did amy excercise because of fear of developing male looking muscles.

If I start while on hrt will I develop female looking "muscles"?
>>
>>6630735
Just don't do any heavy lifting. Female bodybuilders are just thinner versions of male body builders. Stick mostly to cardio and body weight exercises like squats and sit-ups and shit.
>>
>>6630735
As long as you are on HRT and you Estrogen/Testosterone levels are in check, your muscles will develop as if you were a female due to the estrogen.
>>
Curious on how to make a switch from spiro to cypro and vice versa.. Do you just stop the current one the day you start the new, or overlap them for a certain time period until the new one are at 'full effect'? (Assuming that doesn't happen overnight).
>>
>>6631079
just stop the current one and start the new one
>>
Is it common for your nipples to hurt after 1 month of HRT?
>>
>>6631237
Yep, pretty common. That's how it was for me at least.
>>
>>6631079
pretty sure cypro get full effect within hours or taking it
>>
My therapist told me that I need to either talk to a psychiatrist or start HRT for my mental well being.
I'm incredible anxious about calling a clinic and making an appointment.
What do I even say to whoever answers the phone?
>>
>>6631522
Where are you located? There are a bunch of informed consent clinics that specialize in this sort of thing, meaning they're used to people calling in asking about HRT.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf

Just call them and say you're interested in hormones for HRT. They'll take the wheel from there.
>>
>>6625245
>generic cypro dose
25-50mg/day, start at 25 since it's entirely possible to be just as effective at that dose.
>>
>>6631522
"Hi, I'm _NAME_, my medical insurance card number is _NUMBER_, and I'm calling to make an appointment for hormonal transition. Yes, I have a letter of referral from my therapist, so I will certainly want a blood test to determine hormone levels before we begin."

If your medical system is nosy.

If it's not, replace the long-winded explanation with "...and I'd like to make an appointment to start a new medication."
>>
>>6631549
I'm in Oklahoma, US.
I already have my letter and I plan on going through Planned Parenthood. My therapist gave me a list of three clinics in my area that will do HRT.
I'm just nervous because I don't want to feel judged when they see a tall dude arriving for titty skittles (even though I'm andro as hell).
I just turned 18 and I've never had to make an appointment before and the thought of making such a life changing decision scares the fuck out of me, even if it'll be for the better.
>>
>>6631579
It happens more often than you think. If the clinic offers HRT, you are not going to be the first tall dude to come in asking for it. Most clinics in my experience have been super nice and helpful. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>6631579
Don't be scared. They have seen hundreds of trans girls go through, and if it's at a planned parenthood they probably have a few who regularly run interference to guard their patients from the angry protesters outside.
>>
>>6631587
>>6631588
Thank you. It's time I "man up" and become a woman.
>>
>>6631607
it takes balls to get rid of your balls

you got this
>>
>>6631579
Be strong!
I know the feeling, first time i ever made my own doctors appointment was just so i could tell them i had gender dysphoria and get treated. I remember how scared i was back then, terrified of the doctor judging me, or thinking i am crazy. But once you get over this hurdle the rest feels easy, after you talk to one doctor about being trans it becomes incredibly easy after that. One thing that helped me build confidence was practicing what i would say while looking at my self in the mirror. If you can look yourself in the eyes and say it, you can look some one else in the eyes and say it
>>
File: salute.gif (76KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
salute.gif
76KB, 350x272px
>>6631607
Good luck soldier!
>>
>>6631607
Way to go! We're very proud of you. And I'm sure you'll feel much less conflicted about this ten-thirty minutes after the phone call.

Cis people have no idea how much of a badass being trans necessarily makes you. But soon you'll know. It's just a lifetime of not backing down.
>>
>>6630328

That sucks. They charged half of what IHP and QHI do for generic CPA.

>>6630414

>pharmacygeoff

Wow, their site is basic now. If I had to guess, I would say it's just not profitable anymore instead of governments trying to crack down on trannies buying their meds online. Or maybe new, transphobic management?

>>6630443

It used to be counted among wealthy countries, but I think that was in the early 20th century.
>>
>>6631294
>>6631230
Thank you~

Also another question regarding this >>6631562
Going from 200mg spiro, would it still be fine starting at 25mg cypro? (And based on the long half-life; once a day would suffice?)
>>
>>6631724
These are dark times we are living in better stock up before things get worse imo
>>
>>6632131
If you have been on 200mg of spiro then goin to 25mg of cypro is probably fine, since its common to start on a dose of 50mg cypro before lowing it to 25mg once T drops after a while
>>
>>6630554
Can anyone that has a bit more knowledge clarify on the bica and cypro combination? Is it redundant?
>>
As a self-medicating MtF without access to bloodwork and with possibly a higher risk of kidney problems, which would be the safer option: spiro or cypro?
>>
>>6633913
Spiro is a little taxing on the kidneys and CPA is quite taxing on the liver instead. If you got the choice and know you got kidney prooblens, CPA obvs.
>>
File: image.jpg (442KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442KB, 1280x1707px
>>6634184
That's just it though. I don't actually have kidney *problems*. I was born with one kidney, and in cases like that the single kidney gets twice as big as normal and functions as well as two normal kidneys. So the problem is more that if I fuck it up, I don't have a kidney to spare.

But I know that CPA is really bad for the liver, and if I don't have access to bloodwork or any sort of medical attention really then I'm afraid I'll have no way of knowing if bad stuff is happening to my liver until it's too late. :/
>>
What is the standard dosage of bica ? I'm diy (15 months of hrt currently) and actually on cypro, but i've heard it can help with body muscle loss and body hairs.
>>
>>6633877
No point in taking both.

Cyproterone reduce testosterone level, and blocks receptor, bicalutamide also blocks receptor, if you have a sufficient dose of one, there's no need for the other.
>>
What kind of symptoms should you be looking for week 1 to know that the ball is rolling?
>>
File: Bica.jpg (243KB, 1436x736px) Image search: [Google]
Bica.jpg
243KB, 1436x736px
>>6635205
>dosage of bica?
50 -200 mg/day
>>
>>6637751
You will likely notice your dick not getting hard as much. you might even star feeling more like a woman emotionally, but thats probably just placebo effect
>>
>>6637751
Don't know what you're taking, but cypro killed my libido in less than a week.
>>
>>6637751
Increased irritability in general was the first sign I noticed that they weren't placebos. Oddly enough on day 7 the nipple pain, burning, and sensitivity started, but I've got big titty genes and have had quite a lot of growth in the past years. I know someone about 10 months in who still hasn't had much in the way of breast development. It'll vary from person to person, but the irritability, followed by a sort of emotional rollercoaster, are the initial signs. You won't know whether your anti-androgen is enough until you stop jizzing all together aside from maybe a single watery drop.
>>
>>6638231
So if I came only a tiny amount, that smells more like piss than cum, is it safe to assume my T is way below male range?
>>
>>6638250
Define tiny amount. Unless it's basically eliminated aside from a drop or so at most, you might be out of male range but not necessarily within female range or below it. Then again everyone is different and only a blood test can tell for sure
>>
>>6638280
Also, side note, it takes time for the volume to get to the "one drop or less" zone, quite a good amount of time in fact, months. How long have you been on HRT? It might still be decreasing.
>>
>>6638280
It's hard to say how much exactly; enough to get my hand sticky, but not enough to even make it really wet. But at the very least compared to 2 months ago before I started HRT, it's a tremendous difference in volume.
>>
File: girl pills.jpg (26KB, 324x328px) Image search: [Google]
girl pills.jpg
26KB, 324x328px
So I heard bicalutamide is better for getting rid of body hair

But how's the situation with head hair? My hairline is receding and it's my biggest worry. I'm on finasteride obviously, but still debating if I should get Spiro or Bica.
>>
>>6638326
>started 2 months ago
You will likely see more spooge volume decrease, it does take a while. If you're emitting much less at 2 months that would be a good sign, if it doesn't change between now and 6 months then you might want to consider upping anti-androgen dose or preferably paying for a blood test to find out exactly how nuked your test is.
>>
>>6638571
If you're already on fun that's basically all you can do
Why go on Spiro if you have a choice not to, though?
>>
>>6638571
Keep on the fina if you do bica. Maybe switch to duta, but it shouldn't be necessary.
>>
>>6638774
Naw, been seeing a lot of cases of hair recovery and people on HRT are sometimes shown to grow even beyond baseline, it's obviously multiple times more drastic than just fina.

>Why go on Spiro if you have a choice not to, though?
What do you mean? Bica is just that much better?

>>6638775
I plan on staying on fin either way anyway, but can you elaborate on why bica would still need fina?
>>
>>6638808
Look m8 I don't wanna burst your bubble but having been on Fina for more than a year and hrt for 9mos, I've only halted hair loss, no gains. Luckily it wasnt super noticeable but still
>>
>>6638822
I'm mostly just asking if Bica is good for it because I have no info about it.

I don't know if that bursts my bubble desu, I have several trans friends and they all recovered their hair and even got girl hairlines, the problem is that neither of them used bica so I can't ask them about that.
>>
>>6620778
cpa (and spiro) while a weak partial agonist technically, is effectively an antagonist at most receptor sites in tissues apart from the brain (where it is found to have similar protective effects to androgens against certain neurodegeneration). androgen receptors are also strange and are prone to becoming hypersensitive, tho i am not so sure this ever makes cpa an effective androgen in the skin, subcutaneous fat, or anywhere relevant to trans hrt. idk maybe, but i was literally becoming cryptorchid on high doses of it, so it's hard to imagine. i do have suspicions it causes AR hypersensitivity like many antiandrogens and even gnrh analogues can though. i get acne and oily hair very quickly if i forget to take it for even a short period of time. i can also take a whole 200mg of spiro and still have acne, oily hair, occasional scratchiness in my throat, sudden eerie unsteadiness in voice. so i've stuck with cpa.
>>
>>6629936
50mg, split 25mg morning and evening 12 hours apart

i was on 100mg and when i started 100 i got a patch of chest hair grow back dark in between my boobs where it had gone blonde and started going vellus before. Put my feminisation back a couple of months of progress. in only a couple of weeks of a lower dose, hair is thinner, fewer ingrowns, skin feels softer. its like a second wind of transition
>>
>>6638976
IIRC cypro downregulates the androgen receptors. I'll take a moment and check on that.
>>
So I ordered Progynova and Spiro from QHI a few days ago.
>>
>>6639254
enjoy your cowtits
>>
How exactly do gnrh analogues work? are they the same as gnrh antagonists?
>>
>>6639313
>spiro
>cowtits

nah
>>
>>6639429
>progynova
>>
File: Udder-f1.jpg (28KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Udder-f1.jpg
28KB, 400x310px
>>6639437
does progy make people grow a 4 nippled udder or something?
>>
>>6639480
>>
>>6639500
Well /d/ here I come !
>>
Anyone here tried Vaniqa / Eflora? They seem like they would he helpful, but is it worth the price tag?
>>
>>6641347
Not really answering your question, but here are some info.

Clinical studies shows 35% of users have significant improvement or total clearance. Effect more pronounced if you are white, non-obese (IMC<30). Effects begin to show at 8 weeks of treatment. Result breakdown at 24 weeks as follow :

Total clearance
Treatment group : 6 %
Control group : 0 %

Significant improvement
Treatment group : 29 %
Control group : 9 %

Improvement
Treatment group : 35 %
Control group : 33 %

No improvement / Worse
Treatment group : 30 %
Control group: 58 %
The maximum well-tolerated dosage is 30g/month (that would cost around 62$ per month from inhouse.). Not significantly cheaper if you go the legit way, around 40-60$ per 30g too.

The most common adverse effect was acne (14% incidence if no acne beforehand), sensation of burning, rash, various other skin conditions (1 to 10%).

Hair grows back to pre-treatment level around 8 weeks after discontinuation.
>>
>>6639254
>So I ordered Progynova and Spiro from QHI a few days ago

me 2
How long did it take for them to process your order? I ordered the meds (+ signed and sent the necessary forms) yesterday and still no word from them

Do you anons know how long it usually takes?
>>
>>6641570
QHI takes a few days to process the order and then has practically next day delivery after it's been processed.
>>
>>6641461
take it anally and post results
>>
>>6641635
I've ordered from QHI twice and am about to do so again and there wasn't even a mention of prescriptions so I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>>6641635
>>6641637
they just ask you to sign a paper saying "a doctor totally told me to take this stuff and I have a prescription I swear that's why I'm ordering it from half a world away at extortionate cost instead of just going to the drug store"
>>
>>6641623
oh ok, it's cool then. I thought something went wrong with the order but I probably just have to wait till monday/tuesday for them to process it

I'm in the EU though, so I expect the delivery to take a week at least, or something like that
>>
>>6641635
same as above. I didn't send any prescription to them
>>
>>6641570
I don't remember the exact days but I did the same about a month ago now. It was about 6 days to process the order and 11 days to ship.
>>
Now that I am switched over to the generic Estradiol I noticed that it is Estradiol Hemihydrate and doesn't say that it is micronized, where as Estrace says micronized on the bottle and says it is Estradiol-17 meaning it is bio identical!

I am really worried that the generics are not going to help me as much. I am still taking them sublingually, and asked the pharmacist if it was ok to do so and she said yes however when I do they taste like bug spray and they burn my tongue.

help me out gang! Is this the same thing/actually equivalent?
>>
>>6641909
They're the same molecule, so it's OK on this front.

However it's not possible to know if it's micronized or not from the informations provided. Can you post the label ?
>>
just got my spiro/e order from assetchemist, took about 3 weeks UK to Canada

other than one of the stickers saying Asset Chemist there's no external indication what's in it, I did have to sign for it tho
>>
Anyone know whether QHI or ADC will still take visa cards from the US? It seems QHI leaves the option for fax order. Anyone know for sure?

protipp: comments from the peanut gallery will be completely ignored
>>
>>6641461
>>6641635
why did these get deleted? did something interesting happen?
>>
>there are medicines that turn boys into girls
what a time to be alive though
>>
>>6642695
>there are medicines that turn men into hons
If only i was born later...
>>
>>6642730
Medicine is not necessarily required to turn men into hons.
>>
>>6642735

oh yeah, good point. i can just become a femboy/femman if i take hormones
>>
>>6642746
Better than nothing.
>>
>>6642695
>there are medicines that turn boys into girls
>what a time to be alive though

really though, what a time to wait 20 more years and turn yourself into a perfect female cyborg, when you think about it
>>
>>6642730
haha good one
>>
File: ghost-in-the-shell.jpg (130KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell.jpg
130KB, 1000x563px
>>6642780
>perfect female cyborg
That's the dream..but in 20 years i will be over 40, until then i need to make sure i don't mentally break down and become a hon, Repression just gets harder and harder,so thats why i will take hormones now while i wait.
>>
I'm hearing that Cypro+Fin isn't a good combo and that you should take a "proper" anti-androgen instead

How true is this?

>>6642685
The janny over on /brit/ hates me
>>
>>6642562
don't you need a prescription to purchase?
>>
>>6643168
>>6643168
Complete bullshit. Cypro alone has worked wonders on me even at 25mg.
>>
>>6642828
Yeah, I agree, I'm doing the same thing.
Might as well have some fun/ not be miserable in the meantime
>>
>>6643168
there pulling your leg
>>
File: results.jpg (20KB, 477x94px) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
20KB, 477x94px
God my lab results today. Does my testosterone levels look normal? The only hormone blockers I'm taking are bicalutamide and finasteride.
>>
>>6643967
There's no point testing T on bica. Your levels are high but thats not how bica works. And if you wanna measure how effective your fin is you gotta get DHT results.
>>
>>6644025
That's what I thought. But then why is my T so low if bicalutamide and finasteride doesn't affect it? That's what I'm really curious about.
>>
>>6643388
when you order they ask if you need a prescription, you can just fill out a form on the site (I said my doctor was out of the country) which I'm pretty sure is just legal cover, just make a plausible lie, they can't verify.
>>
>>6637751
I never thought I'd be THAT girl fretting and obsessing over the smallest changes or lack thereof by day 7, but here I am. Bumping this for more replies because I'm sitting here feeling jack all that's different from a week ago.

And I don't know if that's because I've shifted so far in the other direction from inventing changes and placebos that I'm denying things or what. I may be peeing more but that also could just be because I'm drinking more to stay healthy on a diuretic. I may be more emotional seeing as I got super into and cried like a bitch while watching Room but I've always been a crier watching movies. I may be having a hormonal flare up or "purge" of acne caused by the meds but that could just as well be anything else or completely random. I may be experiencing lower blood pressure because I'm getting light headed when I stand up fast but that happens to everybody once and a while anyway.

Not sure if I'm just overly anxious too early about feeling anything or what but I'm sat here worrying whether I'm just taking sugar pills nonetheless.
>>
>>6631237
Yes. Many also report earlier (or later).

Mine started hurting the day after I started, and that was by far the worst they've ever been (it was constantly distracting for the whole day). After that the pain fairly quickly reduced to a small amount for a few weeks, then slowly increased to the point where they're slightly painful to touch and moderately painful if you put too much pressure on them, but otherwise not at all painful. Neutral/pleasurable sensitivity seems to have remained pretty constant throughout and is pretty dramatically higher than it was pre-HRT. 2 months so far.
>>
>>6634275
If I were you and you absolutely can't get any blood tests, then I'd take cypro. There's more information on what that does to normal patients' livers than what spiro does to the kidneys of patients with only one. The risks of cypro are low if you take 50mg or less anyway.
>>
>>6643967
Hows bica+fin working for you if you dont mind me asking? Also, how much mg are u taking and for how long? Notice any body hair loss with it?
>>
Any opinions on dutasteride?

I started taking finasteride to check if something bad happened (brain fog, etc) but so far I only got ball pain for the first week and then nothing else, so I think dutas will be safe.

Is it really THAT much stronger than fina? I heard that it can make you fucking stupid because of blocking an important enzime in the brain or something like that.

I just want a stronger hairline, my dudes/dudettes
>>
>be male to female trans person
>have high blood pressure

Is Spiro a great idea for me then?
>>
>>6647784
It actually lowers your blood pressure so yes, if it suits you otherwise
>>
>>6647478
from what ive read, Dutasteride inhibits both type 1 and type 2 5α-reductase, wheareas Finasteride only inhibits type 2. Duta is also more effective than fina, and benefits from higher dosages (>2mg). whereas with fina you wont see much benefit past 1mg daily.

Its a shame Dutas is too expensive for me to aford :(
>>
>>6646723
I'm taking 50mg Bica and 5mg Fin. My body hair has thinned considerably and turned from red (ginger) to completely vellus since starting. I shave only once every two weeks. Although I'm not sure how much I have to thank the estrogen for that.
>>
>>6647909
Also: I've not been on this medication for more than four months.

I talked more in the past about my experience with Bica here:
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/6444057/#q6445437
>>
>>6647820
>Dutasteride inhibits both type 1 and type 2 5α-reductase, wheareas Finasteride only inhibits type 2
I-Is that good or bad?
>>
>>6648024
Good in that it blocks all three isoenzymes. Less DHT = less or no hairloss
>>
>>6647909
Bica + Fin really that much better than Cypro + Fin
>>
File: dunno lol.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
dunno lol.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>6648247
lol dunno never tried anything else
>>
>5'4 110 lbs
>100 mg Spiro, 4 mg Estradiol
>4 months into HRT

Should I be looking to add anything, or swap out spiro for something else?
>>
>>6648549
Other than considering increasing the spiro dose, you are okay
>>
>>6648549
You could swap spiro for 25mg cypro. if you stick with spiro you might benefit by adding microrised progesterone as well
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.