[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am straight and I have some question to gays(not bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aggsss.jpg (207KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
aggsss.jpg
207KB, 960x1440px
I am straight and I have some question to gays(not bisexuals but full gays):
Do you ever fantasize about woman?
Would a woman behaving very sexually, giving you a lapdance, stripping and touching you affected you at all?
How would you feel in such moment? Disgusted, bored, excited or aroused?
Would a sex with dominating and manly kind of woman be more interesting for you than femine one?
I am basically interested if you as a gays have some straight tendencies or woman are for you just as arousing as wall in my bedroom. Thanks for an answer. I am just a straight guy curiuos about homosexuality.
>>
The answer is gonna be different for everybody.

>Do you ever fantasize about woman?
Never.

>Would a woman behaving very sexually, giving you a lapdance, stripping and touching you affected you at all?
No, not really. I mean, if she was touching me I'm sure I'd natural start to get aroused. But the sight of her wouldn't do anything for me.

>How would you feel in such moment? Disgusted, bored, excited or aroused?
Kind of disgusted. I don't want to be with a woman. Vaginas are disgusting and women's attitudes are poison.

>Would a sex with dominating and manly kind of woman be more interesting for you than femine one?
No. I'm not interested in women.
>>
>>6607932

Well although I am full straight I agree with you about "attitude" part. I was even joking with straight friends that gay marriage blanc would be the best kind of marriage. Anyway as a straight guys we cannot stopping loving women despite "poisonous" part of their personallity
>>
>>6607952
>Anyway as a straight guys we cannot stopping loving women despite "poisonous" part of their personallity

Damn that sucks. I'm glad I'm a faggot who is capable of breaking free from the bonds of the vaginal jew. Women are terrible.
>>
some more answers?
>>
I identify as gay but am fully aware that I'm more accurately "homoflexible". I guess I shouldn't be posting because I'm not "full gay" but whatever

rarely, yes

>Would a woman behaving very sexually, giving you a lapdance, stripping and touching you affected you at all?
men just need a few strokes to get hard, but even if she weren't touching me, I may still be aroused. depends on who is giving me a lapdance.

curious because I'm a virgin, excited because i'm a virgin

>Would a sex with dominating and manly kind of woman be more interesting for you than femine one?
oddly enough, i find beautiful, petite, feminine women more alluring than manly women, even though my ideal man is a big, bear-y daddy
>>
>>6607924
I'm pretty gay, so don't complain about my boring answers. :)

Nope

Could be affected physically if she touched me, but won't feel anything for her mentally.

Bored

Either way isn't interesting to me.
>>
>>6607924
I am answering these as a gay.

Do you ever fantasize about woman?

>No, not since I pretended to be straight

Would a woman behaving very sexually, giving you a lapdance, stripping and touching you affected you at all?

>It wouldn't affect me, and I would reject her politely

How would you feel in such moment? Disgusted, bored, excited or aroused?

>Bored, very slightly aroused, and uncomfortable because I would have to reject her. I have had women in the past insinuate attraction (play with hair while speaking to me, complimenting me, etc), though when they ask me out (rare), I reject them. Most of them don't mind much.

Would a sex with dominating and manly kind of woman be more interesting for you than femine one?

Actually, no. If I was straight, my ideal woman would be Gillian Anderson. She is pretty, petite, and has a good personality. Though I don't fantasize any sexual contact or think about a relationship with any woman.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.