[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck do i do /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: wat do.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
wat do.png
102KB, 300x256px
Biscum here, but please hear me out. Recently, i've started going to the gym after a long pause, and a lesbian friend of mine started tagging along with me to get back in shape since she let herself go a bit and thought it would be a good idea to have me train her. To cut a long story short, after some opening up and sexual tension she literally went full daddy issues on me and confessed she wanted to be dominated hard but couldn't find anyone and feared that her current, femmy gf wouldn't even get close to doing the job, so as any free biscum and good friend would have done, i offered myself for the job since, surprise surprise, i like dominating people and going overboard with that (not many people are into that where i am, so i take what i can). Anyway, after a gym session one day, we were back at my place, having a good time and things got heated pretty quickly, and by the time i was fingering her and had her calling me daddy i thought i had it in the bag, BUT NOPE, she broke down crying and i had a gut feeling i knew why. We stopped and haven't spoken of it since, but i can tell her she's not as carefree and happy as she was before, yet i can't do shit since she won't open up to me about the problems she's having. What the fuck can i do to help her?

>TL;DR: Biscum that fingered a "lesbian" with daddy issues, she broke down crying and hasn't been the same since. WAT DO?
>>
>>6607323
kys
>>
>>6607365

;_;

Thank you for your sage advice. What method do you recommend?
>>
File: 1466773142251.jpg (153KB, 780x928px) Image search: [Google]
1466773142251.jpg
153KB, 780x928px
>>6607391
>>
>>6607323
>biscum
>went ahead and fucked a taken woman without a second thought
>something went wrong
Well what a fucking surprise, Mr. Morals.
>>
>>6607323
aww bitch just mad because she owe me $500 dollars i told them you can;t have male friends because if given the chance they will try and fuck you.
>>
>>6607323
apologize, tell her you're there for her if she wants to reach out to you, and ask if she wants to continue your gym sessions. mirror her level of contact, and do not initiate conversations more than once or twice a week, if she decides to talk to you at all. You probably fucked your relationship completely, so if she doesn't want to see or talk to you again, accept that.

Sorry bro.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.