[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wearing girl clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: no pants hoodie.png (364KB, 396x705px) Image search: [Google]
no pants hoodie.png
364KB, 396x705px
Closeted mt here. I haven’t crossed dress in several years since I was like 10 or 11 years old. But last night I was wearing a baggy hoodie and no pants, and I pulled the bottom of the hoodie to cover by boxer shorts and it looked kind of like a skirt against my shaved legs. I felt a crushing flash of crazy emotions, like super panic in my head, and wanting to cry from both sadness and happiness at the same time. Also when I looked down at myself I felt sexy, I started thinking about how a man would want to fuck me looking like this and I started getting aroused. I really don’t understand these feelings… I know that i want to wear girls clothes. But I am not going to until at least several months of hrt (I am a couple of months away from seeing an endo).

Is it normal for me to feel this confused? How do most mtf’s fel when they wear girl clothes? And does this change after transition?
>>
>>6607198
Sissy not trans..
>>
>>6607204
but i want to be a girl and have a vagina
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
if young white boys were to be allpwed to cross dress at a young age would it help them grow out of it later in life?
>>
>>6607204

But
>Also when I looked down at myself I felt sexy, I started thinking about how a man would want to fuck me looking like this and I started getting aroused.
sounds like the kind of AGP cis women have instead of the "Mmm, I have a vagina, that is so fucking hot" kind of AGP.
>>
>>6607211
also my body makes me dysphoric, i was under my blanket so i couldn't see the more manly parts of my legs, i just looked at the thigh area which is smooth because i shave constantly.
>>
>>6607204
Sissy may as well not exist, it's such a bitch fetish to have.
>>
>>6607211
all AGPs do as well
>>
>>6607574
so do cis girls
>>
>>6607227
cis girl seconding this. this is how arousal happens when i see myself in nice lingerie etc.

get on them internet pharmacy blockers op
>>
>>6607215
It would just make them more accepting of they're destined role of sissy slut in service of the BBC (big black cock)
>>
>>6607198
Yeah this sounds like me 6mo ago. I think a lot of it was that I actually wanted to wear clothes like that and look feminine but I had some anxiety about actually living it. Repression is a crazy thing.

You may want to read up some on the concept of cognitive dissonance, which is the thing that allows a human to hold two contradictory beliefs at the same time. In my case, it was "I want to be a girl 24/7" and "But I would never want to actually do that in real life". The tension I felt was more or less the result of me realizing the second idea made no sense in light of the first, and as a result embracing the idea that I actually wanted to female all along.
>>
>>6607204
Not necessarily. OP said they didn't get aroused until they thought about fucking guys. Seems pretty normal to me, or at least as normal as LGBT things go.

>dress in a way that makes you feel cute
>wonder if a guy would want to fuck you when you're dressed cute
>become aroused

Unless there's something OP is not telling us, it sure sounds like she just felt cute and then got aroused at the thought of fucking guys.
>>
File: small.jpg (16KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
16KB, 268x263px
>>6607240
do you only shave your thighs too?

I've been shaving my thighs off and on since I was old enough to understand that it was normal for girls to shave their legs but not for boys. I got the best of both worlds, I guess.
>>
>>6607198
You want to be a girl and you should be a girl <3
Take care OP
>>
Girl cloths r the best. So much verity and rlly cute <_< hrt would be great but I know I'd turn into hon lol end me ;_;
>>
>>6610841
guys clothes are so boring
like theres so much style and option with girls clothes I love it
and me too idk if hrt would help or hurt and if I should just be a femboi crossdresser
>>
>>6610841
Seriously, not only is the variety so much better but the clothes are so comfy too it's ridiculous how much better girl's clothes really are (other than the pocket thing but I like purses so it's nbd)
>>6610911
Well hrt will make you a cuter femboi in most cases regardless the only issue is that you might sterilize yourself with it. (also some fembois aren't into the whole growing boobs thing)
>>
>>6611035
What is the difference between a femboy, trap or transgirl don't they all take hrt?
>>
>>6611462

Femboy: a huge fucking faggot or tranny in denial
Trap: can be anyone born male who passes as girl
Mtf/trans: the real deal, aka hell
>>
>>6607198
AGP OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6607227
>"Mmm, I have a vagina, that is so fucking hot"
I have a sissy fetish and fantasize about having my useless cock caged and my boipussy filled with zero interest in a vagina
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.