[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diy castration / orchi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: internet help.jpg (95KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
internet help.jpg
95KB, 425x282px
Im really desperate here if anyone has any advice to give.

Ill write some background info for why id even consider something so stupid. Basically im dangerously allergic to spiro and cypro and im almost certain the bicalutamide ive been taking is fake after my last blood test came back where my E was super low (as its supposed to raise T alongside it).

Ive considered buying gnrh antagnoists online, but I cant afford to spend 200 to 300 pounds right now. Ive talked to multiple doctors in my area but none will help or even give any advice.

Ive looked up the price of a legit orchiectomy and its like 2k or something private and I doubt id get it here on public but maybe its worth asking for.

The only other option ive thought about is just taking a super high dose of E.

Feel pretty hopeless and cheated right now, only getting older and manlier and theres nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>6601137

Try medroxyprogesterone acetate. Go with provera pills over depo provera for now.
>>
>>6601137

Oh I've known about 5-6 different transwomen who have performed a DIY orchi. Two of them did it with rubberbands, they kept putting rubberbands on their balls until they changed color. Both had them removed in the ER IIRC.

One kept injecting something into their balls, could be that thing that everyone keeps saying or maybe it was vodka. Regardless, they too got their balls cut off in ER.

The other 3 I can firmly remember that they literally chopped their nuts off. One with a knife and two with scissors. The one with scissors I saw it live streamed and it totally made me realize that chopping it off was not the way to go.

I think best thing to do overall would be to save money to buy one since it's an in n' out procedure. If something goes wrong well that's gg.
>>
>>6601152
Isnt that a synthetic progesterone that has androgenic effects? And lets say I do take that what would the dosage be? Fuck the time it would take to get here as well would be about a month.
>>
>>6601156
K well the rubberbands one doesnt sound so bad. Fuck idk why I havnt considered this all before, probably too old for it to matter.
>>
>>6601156
got video?
>>
>>6601156
Calcium chloride injection? Works on dogs, works on people just as well.
>>
>>6601156
Any painkillers? Any alcohol?
>>
>>6601197

One said that it didn't hurt after a couple hours, the other said it was painful until they turned blackish. It's really up to you.

>>6601212

No I'm not morbid to record or save shit like that, I remember seeing a screen cap on seedy years ago though. So it's probably still somewhere on the internet.

>>6601227

Sounds about right.

>>6601264

All of them were either a least a little drunk to wasted to high on something.
>>
>>6601264
kek
livestream your sober homebrew orchi
>>
>>6601389
Was just asking out of curiosity, no idea what painkillers id need and i assume anything strong enough to work would be a bitch to import into this country,
>>
>>6601158

According to the Tom Waddell Health Center's transgender protocols, it does have androgenic effects in some people. Wikipedia says it has some antigonadotropic effects. Starting dose is 2.5mg, average dose is 5-10mg, and a maximum of 20mg. But cyproterone acetate has some androgenic effects as well, just not as strong as medroxyprogesterone acetate.
>>
>>6601342
After they turn blackish are they still producing T though? And do you know roughly how many weeks it took before this happened?
>>
What about crushing? No blood etc.
>>
>>6601137
Want to link some places that offer it for 2k? I'm only finding places that takes 5-6k for doing it in other places of europe.
>>
>>6601137
Hi, is this the gnrh you saw?
maximpeptidedotcom forwarddash gnrh-triptorelin ?
>>
File: cacl guide.png (33KB, 725x423px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide.png
33KB, 725x423px
>>6601137
I got yer back OP. This will be 8 posts. Be fucking careful, don't repeat injection, and -follow this fucking guide to a T-

Go to the hospital around a week or two after injection, or even later (assuming no complications - then go immediately) and complain about ball pain and how they feel weird and look weird. Insist they really check them out. They will feel them and they will feel weird. They will want an ultrasound, most likely, and that ultrasound will make them -think- very strongly that you have testicular cancer, and they will want to remove them. Either way they will see your balls are fucked up. If it doesn't work the first visit to a doctor keep going around until one will pull them out for you.

If done right you could go without having them pulled out but most people agree that it is best to go and get them surgically removed after this. Luckily it'll be covered under insurance and such things, because they'll think you have testicular cancer or have balls that are fucked up to the point that they need to be taken out.

Good luck
1/8
>>
File: cacl guide 1.png (45KB, 583x582px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 1.png
45KB, 583x582px
>>6602150
2/8
>>
File: cacl guide 2.png (26KB, 584x343px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 2.png
26KB, 584x343px
>>6602152
3/8
>>
File: cacl guide 3.png (43KB, 578x543px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 3.png
43KB, 578x543px
>>6602155
4/8
>>
File: cacl guide 4.png (35KB, 580x426px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 4.png
35KB, 580x426px
>>6602160
5/8
>>
File: cacl guide 5.png (71KB, 1559x626px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 5.png
71KB, 1559x626px
>>6602165
6/8
Oh yeah also don't do this unless you have no other choices. This is one of the safest DIY castration methods but it's still got its risks and everything.

I strongly suggest reading up on it yourself, not just using this guide, but this guide is a good kick-off point in your quest for knowledge on it.
>>
File: cacl guide 6.png (56KB, 723x704px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 6.png
56KB, 723x704px
>>6602170
7/8
I suggest popping by eunuch.org and reading the thread on this there. Calcium chloride injection. It'll be in the chemical castration subforum. Just don't forget there are a lot of fucking retards there so take everything with a grain of salt and remember many of them are crazy mentally ill fucks, moreso than transgender people (and I say this as one, obviously)
>>
File: cacl guide 7.png (36KB, 723x514px) Image search: [Google]
cacl guide 7.png
36KB, 723x514px
>>6602176
8/8
>>
>>6602181
I'll stick around for any questions. Beware if you do this it won't be comfy. Think possibly 3 days or so of 7-8/10 pain potentially. But if you have no other choice, you have no other choice. If you do have another choice, don't do this shit.
>>
>>6601835
After they turn blackish they're fucking dead and so are you if you don't get your ass to a hospital. Might still be dead or having horrifying complications even then. Banding is just about the dumbest shit you can do. If you have to DIY castrate calcium chloride injection is about as safe as it gets. Don't be a fucking retard, please.
>>
>>6601841
Hematoma risk, infection risk, gangrene risk, internal bleeding risk, intense pain. I could keep going. If you mean crushing the cords, they are quite resilient in humans. Bad fucking idea. Just use CaCl2
>>
>>6601137
DIY with rubber bands or crushing or something like that is incredibly risky. There can be complications that create scar tissue or nerve damage. Neither of which are good for SRS or even if you're non-op.

If you have the guts for it, you can create a testicular torsion and bear with it until about 24 hours and then go to the ER immediately.

Or it is possible to castrate yourself the right way using local anaesthetic. There is at least one case study where a guy did it to reduce sex drive. Its a relatively simple procedure, and you can do it with tools you would buy online (sterile scalpel, hemostat/clamps, and and you could maybe use a drip tip ecigarette to cauterize) and well placed mirrors. I was planning on doing it at one time but I live alone and I didn't want to like pass out without closing everything and then bleed to death.

Imo the best thing to do is just to work and save up. Get some kind of job even if its camming, or work over time or get a 2nd job if you already have one. Orchi is like 3k max, and thats a lot of money but you can get it over a few months if you save up rigorously. It will be worth it to get it done legit. I know the panic you feel right now, but waiting and getting it done right is worth it.
>>
>>6601876
Dr. Arnkoff in Michigan will do it for $3k, and no letter required btw. Just call him up if you can afford it.
>>
>>6602264
Theres also Dr. Movagharnia in atlanta who will do orchi without a therapist's letter. You just have to write a letter to him saying that you understand the consequences and are serious about actually wanting it done (like not because you have a castration fetish or something). IIRC it costs 3k

http://www.srsatlanta.com/#!procedures/c1jm9
>>
>>6602262
>If you have the guts for it, you can create a testicular torsion and bear with it until about 24 hours and then go to the ER immediately.
Bad idea. Carries much risk and odds are they'll do all they can to try to save your balls, so it could be all for nothing for all you know. The human testicles are much more resilient than one would think.
>Or it is possible to castrate yourself the right way using local anaesthetic. There is at least one case study where a guy did it to reduce sex drive. Its a relatively simple procedure, and you can do it with tools you would buy online (sterile scalpel, hemostat/clamps, and and you could maybe use a drip tip ecigarette to cauterize) and well placed mirrors. I was planning on doing it at one time but I live alone and I didn't want to like pass out without closing everything and then bleed to death.
Too risky, extremely high risk of bleeding out if you fuck up. Will require much preparation, much investment in tools, and you will have zero way to practice it. It could go so wrong so fast, don't do this shit OP, you very well could die.

If you -have- to do DIY castration, calcium chloride injection, guide up above in that 8 post block, is the way to go. Safest route, least risky. Still has risks, still can be dangerous, but it's not INSANELY dangerous like all other methods aside from alcohol injection, which takes high proof alcohol and about a year's worth of repeated injections, and many people report many complications from it such as lasting pain and many other unpleasant things.

Either do the calcium chloride injections or get yourself a proper orchi from a proper surgeon. Don't fucking kill yourself in the process by using a literally retarded DIY castration method like banding or cutting yourself open. You're not a fucking surgeon. You could easily fuck up and kill yourself. Go with what is safest, if you must do it. If you must do it, go with calcium chloride injection.
>>
>>6602262

Easy enough to say wait for it when you're not de transitioning and losing time.
>>
File: cacl sk.png (90KB, 1566x770px) Image search: [Google]
cacl sk.png
90KB, 1566x770px
>>6602409
Just do the calcium chloride method if you must do it.
If you've gotta do it yourself, do it right.
>>
>>6602526
>>6602200

Once thats done and theyre all fucked up are they still producing T?

And more importantly where do I get a hold of the chemicals needed for this, I dont mind doing a bit of research if you can point me in the general right direction.

My only concern is although this may be "safer" it looks like it would take a huge amount of time to set up and im kind of freaking out about it now.
>>
>>6602409
I know how you feel, trust me. But a botched orchi with permanent damage or death isn't worth it. Its only a few months. Just save up and get it done by a professional. I know what its like to lose a few months because you can't get hormones. I've had to go through that. I lost access to antiandrogens about a year in for a month because of financial problems.

A few months won't matter in the long run.

And besides if you try to DIY orchi, you WILL eventually have to go to the emergency room no matter what you do. And you will have to pay for it. So just save up for 2 months and get it done right.

Hell, take out a loan if you have to. If you're a student, take out a student loan and secretly use it for orchi immediately and then work and use that to pay off the loan over the course of a few months.
>>
>>6601156
This post made me feel a feeling I don't ever want to feel again
>>
>>6602578
When I was a student I already took out the max student loan and all it covered was rent and food.

Going to the emergency room is free here.

Taking out a loan is possibly an option now I have a job but in the UK I dont think you can get an orchi without a recommendation from someone else even if I had the money to pay.
>>
So theres a DIY removal for balls but not breasts? Surely someone has info on it.
>>
>>6603070
There are some medieval instruments but they are painful and don't give an aesthetic result.
>>
>>6603160
So it would not work to make your breasts appear to have cancer and get them chopped off?
>>
>>6603169
Kek. I've tried that. I tested for breast cancer genes, and did the full check up. They check way too thoroughly for you to get away with pretending. Blood tests, enzymes, biopsies of any lumps. I am high risk, had all the symptomes (even bleeding nipples) but still they refuse to do anything preventive. No cell mutation no cutting off the bitch tits. I have to get cancer first apparently.

However, if you are high risk of getting breast cancer you can get them removed yourself. Very expensive, but it is an option.
>>
>>6603245
My grandma died of about 100+ types of cancer, I'll ask if she had breast cancer. Maybe I can get a preventive surgery. Where do you live? The state I live in is pretty good with trans rights.
>>
>>6603282
Try it. Can't hurt as long as you have insurance. I live in Norway. I guess things are a bit different here, but the cancer detection process is usually the same. If your gran had breast cancer you're only high risk if she got it before 50 years old (or 40 some places). You could try to use the fact that you're trans to push them a bit. That stuff doesn't work here.
>>
>>6603340
*the 40 or 50 year old limit depends on the legal categories where you live. Here it's 50 but some places they use 40 to define high risk groups.
>>
K tried the rubber band thing, not gona work out so well.

Wasnt so bad around my groin but it created this horrendous radiating "oh shit im gona die" level of pain around my stomach and sides like I couldnt focus on anything else.

Fuck why do I have to be such a pussy about all this.
>>
>>6602554
If done right your balls will never produce T again. Also, this is a basically -guaranteed- way to get your balls removed in a way that insurance covers it, or, if below the poverty line, hospitals will often do the surgery free because they'll think it's cancer even though it's not.

So in short: it -will- make you stop producing T. Ball removal optional, but suggested. You can just sit on your useless balls until you're in a situation where you can remove them. On its own, CaCl2 solution -will- make them stop producing T unless you don't do the process correctly. Follow that guide to a fucking T, also, I strongly suggest you read up all you can on it.

The guide describes where to find the chemicals. Read it all. It's going to be different sources depending on your area, but it will point you in the right direction.

Not that much time to set up. Order everything online, get it, follow procedure in there, boom done.

If you want your balls to stop producing testosterone - if you want, essentially, a relatively safe DIY orchi, this is -the- way. Ball removal optional. It'll be worth your time, I assure you other methods would likely take more prep, and regardless any other method will be far more dangerous.
>>
>>6602554
Here read this thread. It's a long read but read -the whole entire thread- it will be worth your time so you don't act like all the retards who fucked up. Honestly though, that guide I posted is precisely what you will want to be doing, don't follow others advice on that thread, because most of them are fucking retards. Seriously.

Just go off of the guide I posted. Reading the thread is so you know what to expect when you do it and see the experience of others, also as a springboard of info sources on it.

http://forums.eunuch.org/showthread.php?23743-Calcium-Chloride-and-Other-Salt-Injections-for-Castration
>>
>>6603400
Wow, don't do the fucking banding, unless you do the whole thing in the emergency room parking lot or some shit.

At least read up on how to do banding right...

Elastrators my friend. Elastrators. Google it. Actually, don't. Just do the CaCl2 thing unless you'd rather die than take a tiny bit extra time to prep.
>>
>>6603400
Ok actually do you have skype or something? I can try to help hook you up with the right resources for everything. Depending on country and region and age the 95% ethanol might not be so easy to get, or it could be a joke to get. Seriously dude you'll be so much better off not risking BLEEDING TO DEATH and it is worth the extra effort to not bleed to death, or get gangrene, or any of the other nasty complications. Even if all goes well, you've still got an emergency room visit with banding like that, and on top of this, you -will- have a nasty looking former ballsack region even if it goes perfectly without a hitch. It'd also mean no SRS ever, if you even want it that is.
>>
>>6603563
Yep "proxieboxe"
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.