[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there more MTFs than FTMs? Or do FTMs just don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (690KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
690KB, 1536x2048px
Why are there more MTFs than FTMs? Or do FTMs just don't talk about it 24/7? Pic unrelated
>>
>>6596483
any statistics ?
>>
Who, and I say this as a cis male, the fuck in their right mind wants to be a guy? I mean yeah I'm sure it's great if you're rich, have at least 8/10 looks, no real social awkwardness, etc. otherwise it's a shit lottery.

Were I born a woman but still I had my 6/10 looks, was still from a poor family, was still socially awkward/shy, and still had my ADHD I am one hundred positive that at least I wouldn't be the awkward 30+ year old virgin male loser that I am in this reality, I'd have a better social circle, and I know for a fact that even uggo girls can find at least a 'decent' sugar daddy to buy them some pretty nice shit. To the last point I have to say, I'm not surprised nor do I fault them that some FTMs that are or look pre-T take advantage of their looks to do the sugar daddy thing because, once you're able to basically pass for a cis male that window has a high probability of being closed for you.

This has been my nervous breakdown thank you for joining.
>>
90% of FtMs pass from HRT alone and just live as manlets.
90% of MtFs become absolute freaks and estrogen makes them want to bitch about it all the time.
>>
>>6596483
Growing up in a culture with less strict gender roles or giving someone an acceptable way to express abnormal gender (like having a 3rd gender role) tends to reduce trans people's need to transition because their dysphoria can be more easily managed.

Cis women normally have more freedom to be butch (like stone butch) than men have when it comes to being femme. It may be that ftms with milder dysphoria/gender variance are more likely to be able to find a place in society where they are able to adopt a "3rd gender" type role and be accepted for it than mtfs with the same intensity of dysphoria are able to do.

Or it could be like >>6596571 said. And even though according to psychiatrists statistics, there are more mtfs than ftms, psychiatrists haven't done a very good job of counting the amount of mtfs so they could be wrong about the proportion of mtf to ftm too.
>>
>>6596634
>Growing up in a culture with less strict gender roles or giving someone an acceptable way to express abnormal gender (like having a 3rd gender role) tends to reduce trans people's need to transition because their dysphoria can be more easily managed.
Countries like what? Thai ladyboys still transition. I doubt Hijras have much if any access to trans healthcare on the other hand. Non Binary/Third Gender people transition medically in the western world however, probably because they can access healthcare.
>>
>>6596571
I lol'd. Fucking HARD.

I've only seen ONE freaky looking "man". Chin hair looked like I SHIT YOU NOT... a dispersed bunch of fly legs. Stared at me as I was walking by- because I was staring to... because holy fuck was it weird looking.
>>
>>6596483
Many mtfs on this board are AGP and thus gravitate toward 4chan more than AAP ftms. If you went to tumblr there are much more ftms there.
>>6596563
>wahhh why does the opposite gender have it so much easier than my own
Did you get lots on your way from /r9k/?
>>6596571
Honestly I've met around the same number of both freakish and normal-looking mtfs and ftms.
>>
>>6596483

Because MtFs are hugboxing retards who post nonstop because their population is almost 100% NEET. They have nothing better to do than whine and wallow in self-pity.
>>
>>6596483
I think the ftm transition is just a lot shorter because testosterone is so much stronger, so they spend less time in the "growing up" stage, and thus less time here.
>>
File: 1397562648543.jpg (96KB, 480x795px) Image search: [Google]
1397562648543.jpg
96KB, 480x795px
Men are evolutionary less useful as they were historically now that war is all ballistic missiles. Now all you need to do is be cute.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.