[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNEVEN MTF BOOB GROWTH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (37KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.jpg
37KB, 621x768px
ive been on hormones for about 3 months now a nd ive defiantly noticed that one of my boobs is coming out bigger than the other, is this normal?
should i be concerned or doing something wrong? the worst part is my doctor is out of state for 2 weeks and his phone line seems too be off so im not even sure who too ask here ;_;
>>
It is, cis women can have uneven breasts too.
>>
Don't worry, asymmetrical boobs are true to the female experience.

Actually I have no idea if it's concerning or not at this point, but you could ask in trans help general.
>>
I'm almost 3 years on hrt, and one of mine is definitely bigger. The bigger one also feels a lot more sensitive
>>
>>6595225
It happens to cis girls and there isn't too much you can do about it from a hormone standpoint or anything. Just give it time, if the difference is too much you can have a small implant put in the other to even them out.
>>
>>6595225
girls have uneven boobs
>fact of life
>>
>>6595225
very normal, i had this too. give it time and they will probably even out more, but having a slight difference in size is actually really common among cis women
>>
File: twinkpepe.png (46KB, 227x309px) Image search: [Google]
twinkpepe.png
46KB, 227x309px
>>6595225
>tfw twink makes himself into a weird hermaphrodite
>>
>>6595225
>>6595899
>tfw will never have a body shape like that
>>
>>6595225
Calm up Anon, those are just uneven boobs. They're actually really common to see on woman.
>>
All boobs are slightly uneven. If you're lucky it wont be noticable.

3months hrt is suuuper early. It takes 5 years for breasts to fully develop even in cis women.
>>
>>6595225
Which side of your mouth do you dissolve the pill in? Have you tried the other side?
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 635x475px
>>6595498
>girls have uneven boobs
>fact of life

>>6595538
>having a slight difference in size is actually really common among cis women

>>6596144
>Calm up Anon, those are just uneven boobs. They're actually really common
>>
Trans threads are so full of lies.

>>6596178
>It takes 5 years for breasts to fully develop even in cis women.
Women whose breasts take that long to grow aren’t true women. In a true woman, breasts grow from nothing to huge over one summer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3dg8h5/rapid_breast_growth/
>>
Do you even boob growth?
>>
>>6597992

Is that you? That's pretty weird that it's the right breast that's larger than the left. I did see a cis woman with breasts as uneven as that on a boob envy documentary on YouTube.

This is it.
https://youtu.be/CeSUq7ixB1o?t=27m34s
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>6598464
>Is that you?
I wish.

[spoiler]Because then I could grow the other breast.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6598001

I'm TruTrans™ and my breasts grew non-stop from day one of starting hrt. 6 months in now with full C cups medium projection.
>>
>>6598581

Even if they were symmetrical, they wouldn't be a good looking pair of breasts.
>>
>>6598654
>TruTrans™
Nothing to be proud of. True women have testosterone. Also breasts are pointless without penis and balls.
>>
>>6597992
me on the left trying to escape the freakbody
>>
File: video033_4.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
video033_4.webm
2MB, 960x720px
thanks for all the replys guys (and gals?) it was freaking me out a bit, i was just curious also >>6597992 is tottaly not me, i tried too throw together a quick webm of mines just too show what i mean,
sorry if its kinda shitty
>>
>>6598917
It might just be due to more muscle mass on one side? Or is it getting more uneven?
>>
>>6598917
That’s normal male chest. Mine is bigger and I'm not even transsexual. You are seeing growth and differences where there are none. Post again when you actually have any breasts.

Also fixed broken colours for you.
>>
>>6598917
Nice titties!
Got me hard =)
>>
>>6599099
That would be flattering if she wanted to arouse gay men.
>>
>>6599046
>mine is bigger and im not even transsexual
holy shit kys you fat fuck LOL
>>
>>6599367
>19%
>fat fuck
Twink detected.
>>
Most breast growth will be within the first year, actual breast tissue. After that most will be lucky to get any and it becomes YMMV. Getting fat will help though.
>>
File: 2367_jpg_500x500_q85.CROP-LEFT.jpg (14KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
2367_jpg_500x500_q85.CROP-LEFT.jpg
14KB, 250x300px
>>6599367
>>6598917
Not me but is it "fat fuck" for you?
To me, that's a healthy male chest.
And it is still bigger than OP's.
>>
>>6598945
the left seems too be oddly bigger than the right however the right is more sore somehow rip
>>6599046
aw thats kinda disapointing too hear tbqh but thanks for the honestly ;_; you think they'll ever atleast get too b or c cups if im lucky someday ?
also thats just my bright as fug lava lamp
>>6599099
well thanks that kinda cheer'd me up a bit :S
>>6599396
fat huh? any specific types of food/herbs that would help? i heard having alot calcium is essential too but ive also been thinking of upping my dose's
oh also my daily hormone regimen is 2mg progynova 100 spirolactin and (recently) 100mg progresterone
>>
>>6599499
man i wish i can have that kinda growth...
whats your mone regimen? just sublingual and prog? i kinda feel my estrogen isnt strong enough really
>>
>>6599452
>you think they'll ever atleast get too b or c cups if im lucky someday ?
Only if you stop being anorexic.

But my knowledge is far too small to say anything beyond that.
>>
>>6599530

Was on 200mg spiro/8mg Sublingual. Cycled 100mg like every 14 days or so ish. I switched to injections eventually, but that was after these pictures.
>>
>>6599544
mind me asking what brand of sublingual? like any name brand type thing? sorry im kinda new too all this
>>
>>6599499
>>6599511
That's some real growth. Do you think you could continue past that or is it maximum? I hear that transwomen DON'T want bigger breasts, so their results don't tell us what's possible.

Could you achieve it with herbal estrogen?
>>
>>6599559

Estrofem, sorry I thought I typed it out but I guess I forgot.
>>
>>6599570
wait but doesnt sublingual mean its like a liquid or something? or is it a pill and you just leave it under your tongue?
oh man this is all so confusing but interesting at the same time
>>
>>6599569

I don't know, I'm pretty small and have a small frame so anything that's at least an A cup on me will look okay, can't say the same for others though. I ended up at a 30B after 2 years which is fine, my sister is like 30D or something absurd, rip. I don't think they'll grow anymore.

>I hear that transwomen DON'T want bigger breasts, so their results don't tell us what's possible.

I don't know about that, every tranny I've known wants bigger breasts, or at least prettier looking ones. I've never heard anyone complaining about their breasts being to big.

>Could you achieve it with herbal estrogen?

Very doubtful if you mean those plants or anything that's not actual estrogen. You would need an anti androgen to suppress testosterone before the estrogen could really do anything. Unless you have low T already, it wouldn't make much of a difference, maybe slight gyno.

>>6599591

Yes, I take the pills and put them under my tongue usually for about 3-10 minutes dpending on how long it takes to dissolve. After that I drink some water and that's about it. (Estrogen not spiro)
>>
>>6599598
oh my god ive been taking estrogen wrong this entire time...
>>
>>6599598
so wait did you take 1 8 mg or like two 4mgs?
btw thanks a BUNCH for the tips like
>>6599603
has been doing ive just been kinda rushing the pills down with water ive never even thought of (or was told) putting it under my tongue would have any different effect thats really interesting
>>
>>6598581
>I wish.
be glad that isn't you, you'd never pass with a body like that
>>
>>6599646

I took HRT every 12ish hours or so. So 2x2mg estrofem sublingual, then 1x100mg spiro. I would always take proggy right before bed.

Also not all E pills can be taken sublingual, depends on type and brand and process IIRC. Might want to check it out, but there isn't much of a difference between swallowing and sublingual anyways other than level spikes.
>>
>>6599673
I don't want to be a woman and I don't want to be a man. I want to be myself. I want to be what I find attractive, not what others find attractive. Genders are for normies and mortals. I am neither.
>>
>>6595225
bio women have uneven boobs all the time too you're fine
>>
>>6600454
this rule doesn't apply to electro women
>>
Do you even boob growth?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.