[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i bananasexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: banana lick.gif (675KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
banana lick.gif
675KB, 500x281px
Confused mtf here, about to start hrt in a couple months. I always though I only liked girls, and that I was a transbian. But I have increasingly been fantasizing about being dominated by men. Just now I had a big banana from the kitchen, and I thought I would pretend it’s a cock and suck it. I sucked it and it gave me an instant boner. Does this mean I am a homosexual? Fuck! Now everyone is gonna think I am becoming a tranny because I am gay or some shit. How do I deal with this? How can I fight this??

I don’t want to be a cock hungry tranny slut T_T

I want to be a transbian, and I hate men! I don’t want to be attracted to them fuck.
>>
mb ur bi tho?
>>
>>6590647
Unfortunately attraction to men comes with the hormones for a lot of people. Don't fight with yourself over it, that's how repression happens and it's no good. Any particular reason you don't like men? They can be pretty great sometimes
>>
>>6590698
OP hasnt even started hrt though lel
>>
>>6590700
Maybe she's just agp then, but either way if she does get on hormones the boy lust can get worse so still I would say just don't worry about it
>>
>>6590651
Thing is though i am scared that maybe i am less attracted to women, now that i think about i am not sure whether i have more attraction or jealousy of hot girls, its realy confusing..

One more thing i had never realy thought about was that when i played Skyrim with the sex and prostitution mod on. I went around sucking cocks and sleeping with men. i only slept with other women a few times and got bored of them,and went back to being with men again. fuck i am all messed up.... but that was just a game it probably doesn't mean anything right?
it was probably just the character i was playing at the time.
>>
>>6590698
I don't like men because thinking about their hairy and muscle bodies, and deep voices makes me feel sick.

but.... but also i kind of want them to be muscly so i get overpowered when i strugle hehe... ah fuck. This makes no sense.
>>
>>6590698

Not op but another mtf with unwanted attraction to men. And inb4 #notallmen but they are the worst.

They are rude, cutting people off, gawking, assuming any random wants to hear their opinion on everything. Super self important, and general man children who expect a mother to take care their life for them. Much more likely to be violent, or perform harassment. Assume your body and appearance has everything to do with them (like everything else in the world) so it's their place to comment on and critic strangers. Also they are clueless to all these behaviors and have as hard time empathizing with anyone who experiences their bullshit on a daily basis.

Yes a physically abusive father and the fact I have been gropped and raped colours my opinion as well.
>>
>>6590647

Get a transgirl who is cool with their penis?
>>
>>6590647
REEEEEE!
I don't know why you'd rather be an agp faggot than the trutrans girl you are still in the process of coming to terms with being.
Just give into the D.
Men are great and transbians are trash.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.