[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many mtfs attracted to girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px)
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Is it the same for ftms too? Do many ftms get attracted to guys?
>>
>>6589982
>mtfs are males whose brains got fucked up
>surprised they are more likely to be attracted to women than females
>>
>>6589982
Don't know, it probably has to do with growing up testosterone fueled, or having had more masculinization while in the womb.
Ftms are almost exclusively into men, at least from what I've read.
>>
>>6589982
do you have statistics or do you feel like so many mtfs are into girls? as far as i know (which is very little) the biggest sexuality is bi for mtfs.
>>
>>6590005
Well, quite a handful of mtfs I come across are attracted to girls so there you go. Anyway bi = still attracted to girls no?
>>
>>6590005
It's "bi", basically, really feminine men that look like girls, and girls.
>>
>>6590015
>>6590019
>Anyway bi = still attracted to girls no?
yeah, thought you meant only lesbians.
neither of that sounds like objective observations. and with "objective" i don't mean that i'm offended or whatever just that you seem to be generalizing off of your handful of experience.
>>
>>6589982
Because creepy hetero transvestites like to appropriate transsexual culture for themselves
>>
>>6589988
>Ftms are almost exclusively into men
that's only on this board. no idea why. i am a trans man into women.
>>
>>6589988
this is not true at all. in my experience as a trans man into men, most trans men are former lesbians and are only interested in women. there are lots of gay trans guys on 4chan but in the general population straight guys are the majority.
>>
Mtf are 1/3 Lesbian, another third are bisexual and another third is hetrosexual.

Actually it's ftm that mostly like women(70%) and the rest hetrosexual and bisexual. Testesterone makes them like women.
>>
I am reasonably sure the preference for MTF actually goes:

Bi --> Straight --> Lesbian

There is only one way to fix this conjecture though.
>>6589982
http://www.strawpoll.me/10791536

Note: Because of the nature/name of the topic you will likely get more lesbians in this thread who are interested to see what your on about. So that could skew things.
>>
>>6590081
>Testesterone makes them like women.
It makes sense to me that E makes you like men and T makes you like women, however in my personal experience T made me go from straight-kinda-bi to hell yes male man bodies. I like women just as much, too.
>>
>>6589982
I know an MTF guy who's got a cis gf (but the gf looks like a lesbian)
>>
>>6590195
>I know an MTF guy who's got a cis gf (but the gf looks like a lesbian)

Humm maybe because she is dating a woman.. She looks like a lesbian because she is?! Rocket science happening live >>6590195

I am MTF and also have a Cis girlfriend who looks very Visibly queer. She makes jokes about me being more fem than she is often.
>>
>>6590203
No she's dating a man and what used to be his clit is almost big enough for penetration
>>
>>6590218
MTF = male to female.

you must mean FTM Female to male.

MTF don't have clits naturally.

That also has to be one of the most confusing sentences I have read.
>>
Because most men = straight so most mtfs like women
>>
>>6590245
Fuck OK sorry autocorrect changed ftm to mtf sorry
>>
>>6590195
>MTF guy
Holy shit tell me this is just a typo
>>
>>6589982
>Is it the same for ftms too? Do many ftms get attracted to guys?
I'm sexually very attracted to women, but haven't met any whose personality I can handle. Would date mtf, but i've only dated men.
>>
>>6590258
>>6590257
>>
>>6590266
do the strawpoll haha
http://www.strawpoll.me/10791536/r
>>
>>6590120
Super small sample but so far the results mirrior my prediction.
MTF BI/ straight tied at 2
MTF lesbian 1
>>
Still following the prediction
>>6590308
I think Op has been pretty much disproved so far.
>>
>>6589982
One theory is that gender and sexuality are determined fairly close to each other in the womb but not at the same time, probably gender first and then sexuality.

So if theres a cross sex gender development theres higher likelihood of a cross sex sexuality development but they don't develop together.

So theres a higher proportion of cross sex sexuality in trans people than in cis people, and a higher degree of cross sex gender presentation in gay people (which is arguably due to gay culture a lot of the time instead of gender abnormality) than in straight people, but there are still a lot of totally masc gay guys and totally femme gay women, just like there are still a lot of gay trans people.
>>
>>6590308
I'm mtf and I'm romantically only attracted to women but I'm sexually bi. So I put lesbian because I would probably only ever end up with a woman is that right?

I think most of us are some degree of bi.
>>
>>6591149
I sort of get this. Like I don't think I would be capable of having a relationship with a man, but I think I could *MAYBE* have sex with one post Op whenever that happens. I never used to be able to tell attractive guys from average guys. I can definitely do that now.

I still find a lot of things about guys gross, and consider myself a lesbian. I can also get everything I would want from a guy from a girl with a strap-on soooo. Yeah.
>>
>>6589982
It's all a trick so they can watch girls pee in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2MB, 320x384px
I'm not. I just turned down a lesbian last week. I like cuddling with girls and stuff but I like men.
>>
>>6590081
Bisexuals are all former straight men though and they are more into girls than guys
>>
>>6592488
Lol no. I've been openly bi since I was 14.
>>
>>6592095
The cringe is real
>>
>>6592459

ever since one anon pointed out her bullshit mascara I can't unsee it
>>
File: valbion.jpg (1MB, 1536x2056px) Image search: [Google]
valbion.jpg
1MB, 1536x2056px
has there ever been a straight FTM? They're always gay from what I've seen.
>>
>>6591149
>>6592081
same here
>>
>>6594827
do you know how to read?
>>6590039
>>6590072
>>6590120
>>
>>6594827
We had several polls (on mobile so no screenshot) and a majority of ftms were bi.
>>
>>6589982
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1815090
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00926239108404348?journalCode=usmt20
>>
>>6589982
>Do many ftms get attracted to guys?
Yes. From what I've seen from casual browsing of /mtfg/ and this board the majority of FtMs are either gay or bi with strong preference for guys.
>>
>>6594084
"you mean the fact that some bitch is telling me off and posting a gif of a girl laughing who can't even use eyeliner correctly and can't make normal wings instead of that monstrosity" that anon?
>>
>>6592095
Yeah, I've spent years injecting potentially dangerous hormones in to my body, paid tens of thousands of dollars to cut off my penis and feminize my face and spent countless hours re-learning how to talk just so I could peep on women in the bathroom. Yeah. Totally.
>>
>>6589982
>Why are so many mtfs attracted to girls?
Well, biology and cockmagic.
>>
>>6596868
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10791536/r
So far MTF are not in fact majoritally attracted to women.
>>
>>6589982
That's garbage. Most the mtfs i know about are all about sucking the d. You must just be ugly.
>>
Woooooow So somone fucked my poll... 3188 Cis people voted. Pure lies of course. But TY for being an ass hat.
>>
Here is the new poll with a capatcha to keep the trolls at bay!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10804424/r

The trans numbers from the old poll should still be accurate!
>>
File: 1455050544023.png (149KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1455050544023.png
149KB, 505x431px
>>6597162
>21/173 exclusively into men
>12% not attracted to women
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.