[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stupid shit cis/straight people say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

File: 1450507248153.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450507248153.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>you can be gay/trans just don't base your life and identity around it

Why do straight people say this? Are they that retarded?

From birth, humans are indoctrinated into the gender role assigned to them and their entire lives from puberty and onward are based around finding a suitable partner and having children then raising said children so they can fuck other people's children and have more children. The base of the majority of people's lives is based on fucking and finding a lifelong partner. The whole reason they hate gay and trans people is because they blatantly violate the norms they were indoctrinated into following from birth. They disrupt the social order that they religiously follow. It's a deeply seated and nearly instinctual hatred because their gender and sexual orientation has a huge influence on their personal beliefs and sense of identity.
>>
>>6589508
Ok.
>>
>"I'm not gay, please stop touching me there."
OC they're gay, everyone's a little gay. They just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>6589520
Wtf molester??
>>
>>6589508
They're right you're wrong. Live a little. Get hobbies.
>>
>>6589508
I got one:

>From birth, humans are indoctrinated into the gender role assigned to them and their entire lives from puberty and onward are based around finding a suitable partner and having children then raising said children so they can fuck other people's children and have more children. The base of the majority of people's lives is based on fucking and finding a lifelong partner. The whole reason they hate gay and trans people is because they blatantly violate the norms they were indoctrinated into following from birth. They disrupt the social order that they religiously follow. It's a deeply seated and nearly instinctual hatred because their gender and sexual orientation has a huge influence on their personal beliefs and sense of identity.
>>
>"I hate how most gays won't stop talking about being gay, not you though"
proceeds to start talking how he nailed this chick not even 5 mins latter and went on for about a hour
>>
File: 1469001108468.png (659KB, 639x655px) Image search: [Google]
1469001108468.png
659KB, 639x655px
>>6589508
I'm trans and I feel the same way. Dont base your damn life around it. Top fucking kek OP.
>mfw I read your statement
>>
>>6589508
Fucklords like you make going stealth harder than it needs to be. I'm glad being trans isn't part of my identity, but rather, being the guy I pass as. I'm glad my best friend doesn't base his life around being gay like the dates he had lately who could only talk about pounding it, but rather around his interests and passions like programming and astronomy.
>>
>>6589584
I agree with you but let's be honest, it's easier for ftms than mtfs in terms of stealth, process, expences and stigma. When you start passing, which most ftm do, then you can go on being the man you've always been. A mtf might never have that, and is stuck in unicorn land forever.
>>
>>6589508
Get a hobby and please dye your hair a normal colour
>>
>>6589508
>Stupid shit cis/straight people say
That'd be everything coming out of their mouth,
>>
>From birth, humans are indoctrinated into the gender role assigned to them

Stopped reading right there

Neck yourself you worthless mentally ill Tumblr user

gender is biology you fucking dork , you don't get one "assigned
>>
>>6590548
>Biology
yes
>you don't get one "assigned
You literally do, after birth at the hospital. They fill out a form and you get F or M depending on your appearance. It doesn't mean it correlates with your internal reproductive organs or your chemical system/affectation during pregnancy and/or later in life, the first being intersex, the latter being transpeople.
>>
>"Being gay is a choice!"
>"Stop pushing your lifestyle on me!"
>"Gay people in MY media? No one should cater to homos because they're a minority!"
>"Gay rights? More like special rights!"
>"Oh, Anon. You just haven't met the right girl!"
>"How can you know you don't like vagina if you've never tried it?!"
>"Gays are all degenerates because that's what I saw on The 700 Club's totally non-biased coverage of gay parades!"

The list goes on and on.
>>
fukin normies, amirite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rodgeinadogde.jpeg
>>
>'pride has a place in society'
>'all the nudity is fine'
>>
>>6590548
Sex is what's biological. And they said you're assigned into a ROLE based on your gender, not even that gender is assigned (which it is, but that's not what they said).
>>
tbqh the thing i hate the most from straights is when they assume all gays are some giant block that automatically have the same exact views, and that since we're gay, we automatically must agree with every single other "progressive" movement on the planet
>>
>>6591145
look someone actually responded correctly to the original post
>>
>>6589508
>it's the same thing when a straight person falls for a gay person who can't reciprocate as when a gay falls for a straight.

This is bullshit. 90% of the attractive males on planet earth are straight, even most cute boys don't want to be your husbandos ;_;
>>
>heterosexuals are important to and deserve a special straight pride day for being the breeders and progenitors of the gene pool.

Ugh SOO not true. Straights are faggots. They think theyre special but their a dime a dozen. They were never lynched or massacred by renegade religions nutcases and can get preggers.

Plus ignorant people don't think they want to tickle kid's genitals and ban you from entire countries even though straight men molest more children then any other demographic.

Stupid bitches
>>
File: cishet imagines trans people.jpg (92KB, 537x408px) Image search: [Google]
cishet imagines trans people.jpg
92KB, 537x408px
>Transwomen are just straight men who try to become their own girlfriends to cope with loneliness and sexual frustration
>Transwomen are too stereotypical or not stereotypical enough
>Straight men who find transwomen attractive are actually gay but gay men are too manly to find transwomen attractive
>Transwomen always have penises
>Having once had a penis disqualifies a transwoman's gender identity just as much as currently having one
>>
>>6589508
I'm bisexual, and I disagree. Why the fuck are there so many super-feminine faggots in this community who base their whole lives around who they want to do the diddily with? I don't use the word degeneracy often, but I've seen some gay pride parades which are the pinnacle of hedonistic, self-absorbed degeneracy. I'm all for gay rights (of course), and you should be able to go for whoever you want, but if you make your entire identity about your sexuality you need to rethink your place in society.
>>
>>6589541
>I'm trans and i don't base my life around it

Oh okay. So I'm guessing you're not on hormones, not living as your preferred gender, and don't have any dysphoria. Face it tranny, being trans affects your life a fuckton. And whether you like it or not, your life is shaped around it. It affects your relationships, your social life, your career, and even your sense of identity and personality because it's a very much a fundamental part of your psyche. There's a reason its classified as a mental illness. It can be debilitating if not addressed correctly and even when it is it still has a detrimental effect on your life.
>>
File: 1466958176228_0.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1466958176228_0.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>6592110
Tfw I'm my own gf
>>
>>6589508

I mean you can if you want to, shouldn't be shamed for it or anything, but I'm trans and don't base my life and identity around it

I mean, in my opinion, it's like otherwise what's the point?

I want to be treated and seen as a woman, not a walking disorder

I'm glad there's activists and we need those people, but I think we have the right to be "stealth" (ugh I hate that word, like I'm a gender assassin or something) if we pass and can manage it

it just feels so good to not have to talk about it all the time, to just be a woman and have a normal straight life
>>
>>6592083
gay men molest at a WAY higher % of total population.

straights don't really need a pride day. they're just showing you how dumb it is. we're all amazed you managed to take a dick out of your ass long enough to waddle your aids ridden self down to the parade.
>>
File: NOOOOO.png (211KB, 314x310px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOO.png
211KB, 314x310px
When they insist they're very tolerant...

>but I just don't understand how you can like both men and women. Is that even possible?
>>
>>6592267
citation needed
>>
File: 1454705511181.gif (969KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1454705511181.gif
969KB, 500x579px
>>6592442
or when they try to joke about it

>aren't you just being greedy? hehehehheh
>>
>>6592442
not "NOOOO!" to answer the question, just in general fury when people are ignorant about being bi
>>
Dumb shit my straight female friends say to me
>"why do you never try to make out with me when I'm drunk?"
>"just don't hit on me :)"
>"I can't believe I'm taking fashion/makeup/hair advice from a lesbian! lol"
>"you're acting really straight right now" (said anytime I'm doing something stereotypically feminine or even just being being barely civil to anything remotely male)
>general pissy-ness every time I get male attention
>even though they're married/have boyfriends
>even when it's a gay male

Dumb shit my straight male friends say
>saying I "don't count" as "one of the girls" or including me as "one of the guys" just because I like women
>"No don't grow your hair out! You need to fulfill my dream of you being the man in the relationship!"
>"How do you know you don't like dick if you've never had sex with a dude? :)"
>"Okay but that girl you said is cute is a tomboy. So that means you're attracted to masculinity."
>"3sum? ;)"
>"You sure you're not gay?"
>"Can I watch?"
>"You're tempting when you're drunk." (said to me just last night)
>just generally making repeated, increasingly persistent efforts to sleep with me
>even though I have never shown any interested in experimenting with dudes in the slightest
>even though I'm in a happy relationship and have been for some time

Shit's fugged
>>
File: 1448157127077.jpg (8KB, 226x259px) Image search: [Google]
1448157127077.jpg
8KB, 226x259px
>>6592267

>gay men molest at a WAY higher % of total population.

bull.

shit.
>>
>>6592517
>>"You're tempting when you're drunk." (said to me just last night)
okay that one made me shiver a bit. fucking creepy.
>>
>>6592180

I think the intent is that you shouldn't let it affect your life more than your gender should. Obviously being male or female will affect your decisions, what you buy, who you want to marry and date, your career and whatnot, but when your entire identity is built off of "being female" or "being male" or "being insert-meme-gender-here, that's not normal. That would be a red flag for cis people too, you would think someone was pretty weird if all they literally talked about was nailing some chick, working out in the gym and doing masculine stuff.

>it's a very much a fundamental part of your psyche. There's a reason its classified as a mental illness. It can be debilitating if not addressed correctly and even when it is it still has a detrimental effect on your life.

this is true
>>
>>6590548

He's not wrong, we put (female) babies in dresses before they even have hair.

also, >>6591093 is true
>>
>>6592595
>>6592517
Agreed. Beware of rape, watch your drink
>>
>>6592110
>>Transwomen are just straight men who try to become their own girlfriends to cope with loneliness and sexual frustration
But this one is true
>>
>transwomen are the result of having divorced parents/no male role models/abusive male parents/being hypergay/not doing enough masculine activities/spend too much time with girls in their lives

and vice versa

Trans people are the justification for traditional family values to conservatives.
>>
File: weaponized feels.png (10KB, 651x40px) Image search: [Google]
weaponized feels.png
10KB, 651x40px
>>
>>6592517
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this shit.
>>
>"I feel weird being around lesbians. Like, it's just weird, they're creepy, I'm afraid they'll hit on me or something."
>"Yeah, I feel so uncomfortable around gay men. I guess I'm homophobic."

I love it when these idiots say stuff like this expecting me to agree with them, totally fucking unaware that I'm gay.
>>
>>6589508
>>6592180
>my personal hangups must be the primary issue for everyone else
>>
>youre just afraid to be a girl
>what? that isnt a thing
>youre just a special snowflake, get over it

oh wait
this is what other lgbt people say
eat shit you retarded hypocrites
>>
File: 1467986414255.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467986414255.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>6594250
>youre just afraid to be a girl
maybe only in the way opposite how lgbt people mean

>what? that isnt a thing
Not really, most people have an idea of what transgender people are even if it's horrifically revolting

>youre just a special snowflake, get over it
Cis/Straight people never say this because of the backlash, so that only leaves lgbt people with the "social authority" to actually call them out.
>>
>>6594272
im nb
>>
>>6594299

>what? that isnt a thing
Oh yep, I understand that one. I'm pretty sure most of this board actually believes that nb is a thing, just not the "Oh, I feel like a BOY today because I don't feel "feminine today" way that tumblr likes to do.

I actually think that being nb isn't really a thing normally, as you will always tend to be more feminine or masculine since true androgyny is reeeeaaaally hard to pull off, but in actuality nb is mostly fitting in that uncomfortable I-can-see-what-you're-aiming-for-but-I'm-not-exactly-sure-what-you-were-born-as.

I've heard some nb people say they were transitioning, but didn't really feel comfortable with any one sex, and I kinda feel bad for nb people since they're stuck in this perpetual awkward zone with everyone they meet. Why are you nb?
>>
>>6594331
id say im transtitioning considering im on hormones

>why are you nb?
its really not complicated, i dont feel like, or want to be, either a boy or a girl
i hate my masculine features, but i dont want feminine ones either
>>
>>6594359
become nullo
>>
>>6592671
I nope'd the fuck out of that party as soon as he said that. It sucks because the guy is a pretty good friend of mine and I thought he was one of the few male friends I had that wouldn't try shit like this on me.

The guy friend I got to take me home wanted to know why I was leaving so early and he was like "What the fuck?" and agreed with me it was creepy. Unfortunately, his wife (who had also wanted to leave) told his girlfriend he said that. She's one of my good friends too and now both of them are mad at me.

>>6592970
Eh, I've had worse from people I'm not friends with. Some guys I've turned down over the years have gotten pretty creepy/aggressive. Shit's fucked up, but I've discovered that literally any excuse works better than "I'm not interested in men."

One crazy Christian girl I lived in the dorms in college with told everyone she was scared I was going to rape her. Thankfully, everyone else on my hall was sensible and told her that was ridiculous. Then she started this campaign against me. When she started giving me conversion pamphlets and threatening to out me to my parents, she was finally asked to move by the administration.
>>
this thread reminds me of the worst YouTube prank I've ever seen

this guy "comes out" as bi to his friend (both Muslim) in their hotel room and the friend freaks out and says he isn't sleeping in the same room as him, then tries to call the dudes brother to out him

It was pretty crazy how ignorant they both were when making it, those kind of reactions are reality for a lot of lgbt people but because it was a "funny prank :)" he didn't give a shit about his friends bi/homophobia and uploaded it to YouTube anyway

His friend wasnt even goodlooking, what is it with ugly assholes thinking gays are going to find them attractive enough to molest?
>>
>>6594215
Ugh, this. I just want to scream. My wife is literally bigger than your boyfriend. What makes you think I'd ever want you?
>>
>>you can be gay/trans just don't base your life and identity around it

They are right.
>>
>>6595925
It's a meaningless, infinitely subjective statement used to shame anyone that doesn't feel compelled to hide everything about their non-straight/cis predilections. The majority of society is based around the glorification hetero sex and sexuality, but of course it's "the gays" who are solely defined by their sexuality when they mention their partners or spouses in casual conversation, or indicate that they're attracted to someone of the same sex.
>>
>>6595424
They've been indoctrinated to hate gays. The only knowledge they have of us is through religion, media, and their parents attitudes towards us. As a result, they have a distorted image of us.

One of my closest friends tried to get me to do stereotypical gay stuff with her after I came out. I had to explain to her that I don't want to wear make up or wear a dress. Because I didn't fit her idea of what being gay meant, she thought I was still into girls. I'm not trying to shame flamboyant gays here but I like the surprise in people's faces when I come out to them.

I don't fit the mold and it's great to show people that being gay just means having an attraction to the same sex.
>>
>>6595232
why the fuck is the girlfriend mad at you?
>>
>>6589508

>Children are too young to transition
>Trannies are mentally ill
>You chose to be trans
>Trans suicide rates increase after SRS
>"Pimozide will cure you"/"Look up pimozide" in response to any trans person (although in actuality, the roly /pol/ies saying this are probably repressed trannies anyway)
>Trannies just need therapy with a non-quack who isn't trying to make a buck off of them
>Trannies are just gays who have internalized homophobia
>The media indoctrinates the youth of today into being transgender
>Trans people are a modern invention and/or a sign of a decadent, failing civilization
>Trans women are failed men
>Conversion therapy was banned because the powers that be don't want anything interfering with their propaganda that will decimate the populace
>It's a shame more gays weren't killed
>I don't mind gays and lesbians who keep that shit in their home
>Trans women transition because they think life is easier as a woman

>>6590548

It is the literal truth.
https://youtu.be/jZPNgglZz7s?t=4m20s

>>6596207

A characteristic of crazy bitches is jealousy when nothing more than platonic shit is going on.
>>
>>6596092
>she wanted you to wear make up and dresses

You'd think most people would realize by now that gays don't want to be women.
even if crossdressing is hot
>>
>>6594359
how do you deal with that on a daily basis, when people (strangers) are going to gender you as either male or female?
what pronouns do you use?
are you on some kind of low dose HRT and/or do you try to present as andro as possible, or still go for a definitively male/female look?
sorry for the questions. but i am genuinely interested how some people's self perception as nb/genderless/third gender manifest.
>>
>>6596414
i dont expect anything from strangers, the best i could possibly get is people asking if im a boy or a girl and me replying neither
i prefer the singular they, it being the only grammatically correct gender neutral pronoun in the english language
im on hrt, currently 50mg spiro 2mg e after just starting my prescription two weeks ago (i was self medding for 3 months before but then went off for a month before now)
i want to appear 100% androgynous, which is mostly a fantasy, but then again, so is 100% passing for binary trans people
>>
>>6589508
>Why do straight people say this?
Because it's correct. If you can't see that, then you're part of the problem that makes the rest of us look bad.
>>
>gays/trannies thinking they have it tough

top kek
>>
File: LjdLX9K.jpg (333KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LjdLX9K.jpg
333KB, 1200x1200px
>>6589508
No ones gay , cis, or what ever you wanna call it. People just like what they like . The human brain is incredibly maliable. Notice how the more you're deep into a masturbation habit , the more odd your perversions get. Ask anyone, when they were young they used to enjoy vanilla porn, but as they grew up with their masturbation routine stuff like BDSM or scat started turing them on .most who do no fap, report having their perversions reduced. The LGBT community is to insistent on putting people in categories, instead of just putting light on the fact humans are horny ass creatures .
>>
>>6592517

Stop drinking so much degenerate.
>>
>>6592560

Bisexual men are the biggest pedoscum. The think is they are classified as straight just because they don't fuck adult men. It's bullshit.
>>
>>6596339

The fact that you don't deserve to be abused doesn't mean you aren't mentally ill.
>>
File: 478762152.jpg (520KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
478762152.jpg
520KB, 1024x683px
>>6589508
Gay people are not mentally ill. Some of my best friends are gay.
>>
>>6605277
This pic is disgusting and these fags should be burned at the stake.
>>
>>6592014
Stereotypes are useful for approaching a situation with unknown elements. Ideally you listen and evolve your perspective from there.

We have expectations regarding how people will or won't act based on posture, accent, attire, race, smell, sexuality, you name it. The more stereotypes You acquire the more worldly and agile you become.

I recommend you hang out with better people that are able to use a stereotype as a stepping stone and then adapt their opinions as time goes on.

There are shitty people out there that can't adapt or evolve: don't hang out with them.
>>
wtf I hate straight people now
>>
>>6604408
I like you anon
>>
>>6605277
This >>6605405

Your statements are also not contradictory
>>
File: blackEye.jpg (21KB, 136x94px) Image search: [Google]
blackEye.jpg
21KB, 136x94px
>>6605277
>Gay people are not mentally ill. Some of my best friends are mentally ill.
>>
>>6607709
>mentally ill people are not gay
>>
File: whiteEye.jpg (21KB, 136x94px) Image search: [Google]
whiteEye.jpg
21KB, 136x94px
>>6589508

It's the same reason that basing your identity on counterculture is stupid.
You will realise one day that your opinions only exist because they are unpopular. If the demographics of thought were in reverse of currently, so would you. And what exactly are you going to do when the unpopular becomes popular? What would the goths do if the normies woke up one day, deciding to wear black clothes and white makeup? I think they'd begin dressing like Elivs and Lucille Ball

It's the same reason you'll hear men say it's okay to be Takei, just not on my cock
It can be inferred that if the people who say this are sexist. They seriously believe a gay man will treat them the way they themselves treat women.

Incidentally, the man who said this had mommy issues. My girlfriend later told me that he spread rumours about her when she turned him down sexually. He also attempted to go into an industry that was hiring when he was training for it, but no longer. Such is life.

It's the same as in the video where the guy eats meat and bitches about vegetables. Vegetables are disgusting and cruel to plants, he says. I don't even like thinking of the processing of vegetables, something something, it's a meat eating guy acting like an obnoxious vegetarian. It made the rounds a few weeks ago.

It doesn't even have to be something unpopular, like gay or goth.
You see white people in white pride parades. They name their children Adolf and Eva, they dress in bedsheets and swastikas, they shave their hair and Vote Doald J Drumpf for Presidente. They've done the same thing, but backwards (pun intendend).
You see Christians desperately rebranding themselves as a minority, because deep down it's easier to believe you are beset on all sides and persevering, rather than to admit you've already won long ago.

TLDR: straight people say this, and so does /lgbt/ apparently. /lgbt/ also says go back to tumblr, SJW
>>
File: face.jpg (39KB, 191x269px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
39KB, 191x269px
>>6607742
Not in my experience :|
>>
>>6589532

Yeah really. You can call it indoctrination if you want, but honestly when your accounting of heteronormativity gives it that much depth and cultural grounding it really just makes hating homosexuality sound MORE natural, not less.
>>

Because they choose to be bossy self-important evil dog shit.
>>
>so who is the woman in this relationship?

FUCK OFF

RIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.