[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge on horrid bitchy gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: grindr2.jpg (11KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
grindr2.jpg
11KB, 288x175px
Hi /lgbt/. I was chatting to this really hot guy on grindr who generally seemed to have a decent personality. But I found out my co-worker who also likes him recently found out I liked him. We both work in a local high street shop and this hot guy regularly visits during the week.

Last week, this hot guy and I went out for drinks and had a seemingly good time then made out afterwards. Then couple of days later, he seems to not be so enthusiastic online.

Yesterday, I reinstalled grindr to find them both missing online. The hot guy lives in the same neighbourhood as me and co-worker lives 10 mins by car.

I'm really beginning to suspect my co-worker has slagged me off, slandering me to this hot guy who now no longer wants to have anything to do with me.

Is there anyway I can find out for sure? Eg like deleting my account, resetting up a new profile? If my co-worker did slag me off, I want to set up fake profile account of random hot guy and get him to drive 20 miles away to a pub only to feel stood up. sounds petty but fed up with this nastiness in the lgbt world

Cheers.

Sorry to bore any anon but need to get this off my chest
>>
Why? Maybe the guy talked to both of you and decided he liked the other guy better. Drop it. It's not like he's the only guy out there. Don't do the stalker thing.
>>
>fed up with the nastiness
>gonna be nasty
kek

Only way to find out is asking him or looking through his phone. Don't do it aggressively though, do it in a friendly matter and you'll increase the chances of getting an honest answer. Then you can do what you planned. And catfish his nudes, send it to family, coworkers, etc.

Glhf anon, keep being a toxic faggot :^)
>>
>>6584476
Yh, I hate being toxic. I really do but I'm just worried this coworker will do this with the next guy I chat with and the next. He's 24 and hasn't lost his virginity. I guess him doing what he does makes him feel better
>>
>>6584511
You should kill him, find him and kill him, in fact kill them both to be sure.
>>
>>6584511
>I really do but I'm just worried this coworker will do this with the next guy I chat with and the next.

Take this as a lesson, now you know he is prone to doing this.
>>
>>6584380
It's pretty easy to find out he blocked you, because you can just uninstall and reinstall grindr and make a new account. Obviously, you might not see them if they've been offline for more than a few hours, and this won't tell you if he blocked you because your co-worker slagged you off.
It's quite possible that your co-worker and him hooked up and he likes your co-worker better, or maybe you just came on too strong after the date or something.
You could just confront your co-worker head on. The trick would be not to ask him if he said some bad stuff, but to be like "I spoke to hot guy and he told me what you said about me, and that's why he's been ghosting me. Why did you do it?" which should get him to spill the beans as to exactly what went down (n.b. if he didn't do it this will backfire horribly). You can also try and see if the hot guy has gone off you when he comes into the shop next.
I think maybe what has happened here is that hot guy had the date with you, and then is ghosting you either because he's busy, or he just wasn't that into you after all, or maybe because your "enthusiasm" was a bit much. And then you reinstalled Grindr (I'm not exactly sure why you'd uninstalled it in the first place) and then neither hot guy nor coworker had been online for a bit so they didn't show up (after all, why would co-worker block you?)
Perhaps the trick in future is not to mention people you're chatting to around the co-worker.
But please do answer me this, OP; why did you reinstall Grindr a couple of days ago if you had been chatting to hot guy on Grindr? If you say something like "I had a date with hot guy so I uninstalled Grindr in order to be faithful to him" in relation to one date with some guy, then I'm going to hit you and then explain that behaviour like that sends them running to the hills.
>>
>>6584746
Uninstalled it because it was getting really addicting and i couldnt get off it. Also I don't want a relationship with this hot guy but just don't want shit spread about me. Live in small town where every gay knows each other.
>>
>>6585644
Like the guy seemed like that kind you can party hard with and have a laugh (we had a nice make out session too and sucked each other off). So came across as that guy you can play around with but not get overly attached.
>>
>>6585644
But you're assuming this guy is ghosting you because your co-worker said something nasty, when there could be a variety of reasons for that. If he comes in your shop again, just ask him.
>>
>when an ftm posts on grindr
why? Guys want dick.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.