[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good trans feels!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 41

File: NxTmYnV.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
NxTmYnV.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>tfw you see a girl in the mirror
>tfw you lay your head in your bf's lap and he strokes your hair and calls you a good girl

Post yours! :)
>>
>>6584332
>Waking up and NOT having a boner

I never even thought of this. That sounds super nice
>>
Dirty biscum feels incomin
>In the city with girlfriend
>Stop into several places, I needed some new headphones and uni books
>Every place we went to, including the cafe where I had to actually speak we were met with
>"How can I help you ladies?"
>"What can I get for you girls?"
feels good
>>
>>6584313
>waking up with ur hair like an octopus spread out on ur pillow
>roll over and remember how nice it smells
>remember how nice and soft it is
>look in the mirror and feel pretty
>sitting in class looking at others guys hair wondering why i ever used to cut my hair
>just happy with it now
>feel good man...feels good
>>
File: 1445015844048.jpg (14KB, 211x228px) Image search: [Google]
1445015844048.jpg
14KB, 211x228px
so many good ones itt

>tfw girly babyface since birth
>tfw you regularly date straight guys
>tfw you get hit on regularly
>tfw boys protectively put their hand on your lower back
>tfw your serious boyfriends often forget you're trans
>tfw when your height, tit size, and overall figure make you look modelesque, not mannish
>tfw vaginoplasty by the High Priestess of Gynecology and GRS Marcie Bowers
>tfw blonde and get called "Taylor Swift" all the time TaylorSchillingMeme.jpeg
>tfw your fingers do the thing, the girl length thing where they fall into the female ratio
>>
File: 1468596953884.gif (266KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1468596953884.gif
266KB, 384x288px
>>6584313
>Your friend calls you by your female name
>When your voice sounds somewhat feminine
>>
File: 1442381098034.jpg (31KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
1442381098034.jpg
31KB, 360x315px
>>6584622
>somewhat
>>
>>6584313
>when you haven't been misgendered for months
>>
As a straight cis guy, who browses this board just to see whats up, what's it like to be trans?
I just am curious what it's like
>>
>>6584833
>>6583571
>>
>>6584833
Imagine hating yourself 24/7 on top of feeling like the rest of the world feels that way about 24/7.
>>
>>6584833
imagine if you were just sitting at home one day and chtulhu came and raped you in the face and it turned you into a moist grey tentacle monster and now you have to try and do your taxes and pay your rent with no hands and sticky yellow ooze dripping from your skin
>>
>>6584651
And That's an overstatement let's be real here
>>
File: bun.jpg (36KB, 499x469px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
36KB, 499x469px
>>6584313
>keep a set of mens clothes
>used to be tight, but it's very baggy now
>go out
>can't pass as a man since FFS
>good passing voice
>masculne upper torso bone structure, but thinned out so much you can't tell
>passing so well, I get hit on a lot.
>have "girlfriends" like other girls. hang out alot
>go shopping at the mall, talk about boys, etc
>>6584473
>my hair doesn't frizz, it gets wavy

>>6584833
it's like torture. you gotta enjoy the little things to make it through the day
>>
>>6584833
Imagine having everything you hate about yourself, everything contrary to who you are amplified by your biology on a daily basis, and having everybody complement you on it. It's like every day you grow more and more disfigured and the world couldn't be happier about it. Not saying masculinity or femininity is bad btw, I mean as a trans person it's horrifying to have everything you despise about yourself develope and grow, and for the world around you to constantly reassure that it's happening.
>>
>>6584411
Fortunately I never had to deal with morning wood. Never happened to me. Part of why I think I always had hormonal imbalance which really made transitioning easier.
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 1536x1024px
>moving out next week from a toxic environment with unaccepting parents

>will spend senior year of high school as a girl

>have been self medding 4.5 months, started at 17, it's getting harder to hide
>if dad knew he'd kick the shit out of me (he's said it specifically)

I'm really glad to be getting out but kind of terrified tbqh, everything is being done in secret, and my family will probably hate me when I tell them the truth
>>
>>6584332
>Waking up and NOT having a boner

This used to be me desu but I've been having a lot of sex with my bf lately, so it's all I seem to dream about anymore.
>>
>>6585024
:s sounds bad transanon
>>
>>6586529
It's really not all that bad. At least for passing transwomen. We don't hate us 24/7, only when we notice something about our bodies we don't like and how if we were cis that problem wouldn't exist. But for cis girls it's the same, they're just as self-conscious. Sometimes it's really neat. Like we remember how far of a way we came, how ugly we were and how pretty we became. And how much better one feels since we started HRT. Life can improve a lot. And when all you wish for in your childhood and teens is transition, then it can make you really happy. Sometimes I even feel hot, BECAUSE I am trans. Like it's supposed to be a niche, but there is SO MANY men that have a thing for trannies, even when they don't know or never thought about it. I find dicks extremely hot and having one myself is kind of arousing. It's like I was AAP in my past life and god rewarded me with a penis. And we can still function as a woman. Not in the sense of sex and primary sex organs, rather in the sense of belonging to typically feminine atteibutes and hobbies. For example the weird test that was on this board for a couple hours. It really showed me how feminine I have become and how well it fits to me. I even do householding and it fulfills me alot. This role is just fitting, and being trans doesn't impair it.

This comes from a not self loathing transwoman
>>
>>6586603
pffft

>>6586529
don't blindly listen to >>6586603 , clearly it was written by a transgirl who passes, which is not the case for most of us
>>
>>6586660
Well he wants to know how it is to be a tranny. That curiosity is probably evoked by him wanting to hear good things. Not the miserable things failed trannies have to say. Like it's true what most of you said. It is easy to be self loathing, but for me that is only the negative side and there is so much more.
>>
>>6586683
yeah but you're passing-tier right?
>>
>>6586715
Well yes. That's why the positive side takes over, but I'm pretty sure, you know all these feels, even if they don't have the upper hand at all times.
>>
>>6585024
you are now realizing no man or woman actually thinks about whether their mind matches their body, they just accept their body.

trannies are fucked up desu
>>
>>6586737
It doesn't matter if you pass 100%, the fact of the matter is that there are still daily struggles that are extremely significant to other people that may not be to you, even if they pass 100%. You're in the lucky 25% that do, so don't be naive and vouch for the other 75% that have it shitty just cause you don't see it as much as they do.
>>
>>6586837
Well excuse me for trying to be positive and being mentally stable. This is good trans feels thread remember? I just didn't want curious cis anon get a depressic impression.
>>
>>6586849
but the "depressic" impression IS the objectively accurate impression

You're just on mania right now t b h
>>
>>6586849
You're literally autistic if you can't figure out that it's worse to lie about your own general population. You do realize most trans people hate themselves. It's like saying black people aren't really discriminated that badly when you grew up with all white kids in a gated community. You sound naive AF
>>
>>6586856
Well being trans sucks, but it is certainly possible to overcome it. Like of course I wish I was cis, but I myself can't keep a mood like that. I was waiting for transition too long to be depressed now.
>>
>>6586869
I don't identify with other trans people. Passing transwomen tend to not do that. I don't count you as my own general population. Of course we share the same issues, but for me that's nothing to bond over. For me that is too arbitrary. We don't share interests or social tendencys, because of trans. And I tend not to count things one is born into too highly. Like we were both born into this tranny existence, but at the same time I could bond wih someone over being born into the same country or having the same name. It doesn't mean muh to me.
>>
File: off.gif (5KB, 193x295px) Image search: [Google]
off.gif
5KB, 193x295px
>>6586899
That denial level though. Leave 4chan then if you don't identify as trans, go be a normal girl while you're reminded by men and women that you're not truly one of them no matter how much you try. Leave the rest of us to enjoy our little victories while you have fun in crazy land.
>>
>>6586919
Lol, like I would bond with failed trannies on the internet. And in my experience none of the transpeople I've met in real life hate themselves. They certainly have issues, so do I. But here life is not consumed by it. But I guess that's a 4chan thing. Not sure what I'm doing here. I guess passwhoring. And I identifiy as trans. But you are not more near to me, because you are aswell.
>>
File: 1RaTAh8.jpg (147KB, 900x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1RaTAh8.jpg
147KB, 900x1063px
>>6586936
I pass, but you don't see me whoring it around like a bitch, stop bringing the self entitlement and narcissistic meme back to this board and fuck right off then.
>>
Straight cis guy here, if any of you ladies are looking for a bf then let me know.
>>
>>6586961
If you pass, why are you so miserable?

I mean /soc/ is fine, but people want to see me naked.
>>
File: bape-pirate-store-london-uk.jpg (79KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
bape-pirate-store-london-uk.jpg
79KB, 400x480px
>>6586971
Because life doesn't revolve around passing you fucking idiot. Not everyone wants to act like a whore once they pass as fun as it is at first.
>>
>>6587004
So your life sucks, independend of being trans?
Wanna talk about it?
>>
File: CY_ujQnVAAAzVVS.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CY_ujQnVAAAzVVS.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>6587022
Not sure if you're being naive because you're an actual troll or just really stupid. Either way good luck to your future husband or girlfriend for taking care of a partner with down syndrome for the rest of their life.
>>
>>6587061
I'm trying to be nice
>make a positive post in good trans feels thread
>miserable trannies swarm by telling me why I am the problem
>>
>>6587079
>insecure about myself
>think about making a positive post
>instead try to one up everyone in a dick measuring contest
>thread devolves into an ego battle for 40 posts
>everyone has a bad time hurr durr youre less trans than me
>I am the problem today
>>
>>6587152
>>insecure about myself
>>instead try to one up everyone in a dick measuring contest
Quote me

>>everyone has a bad time hurr durr youre less trans than me

You might have confused someone else with me
>>
>>6584313
>when daddy calls you a good girl when you swallow his load
>>
>>6586825
Or we've decided we want to be a girl and made it come true as best we can. I have yet to have anyone properly explain what is wrong with deciding to be a girl.
>>
File: 1467037029155.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1467037029155.png
21KB, 357x313px
If I ever met one of you transgirl IRL I'd give you a big hug

>tfw nobody to cuddle at night
>>
>>6587296
>we're all in that boat anon
>>
File: ezgif-1988267128.gif (174KB, 306x320px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1988267128.gif
174KB, 306x320px
>>6587296
>>6587515
>>
>tfw ur a girl

: )
>>
Tfw me and my gf go to different places together and people have stopped acknowledging us as "ladies" but rather as separate entities or gender-neutral group terms because I pass better as a guy now.
>>
File: mdxh2Zg~01.png (110KB, 305x289px) Image search: [Google]
mdxh2Zg~01.png
110KB, 305x289px
>>6584833
really late answer here, but as someone who's still waiting for a bunch of appointments and isn't on HRT yet, it's basically the worst feeling ever. Waking up in the morning and seeing yourself realizing what you are and will be for a long time, growing up having your family usher you into specific gender things and compliment you on anything masculine, constantly having this feeling of being something wrong in the back of your head at all times, opening your mouth and speaking only to realize what you sound like, high school in general (it's bad for most people tho), heavy anxiety, and clothes.
but uh
hopefully it gets better later down the road?
>>
>>6589168
Different straight lurker here. Keep your chin high, I know it seems terrible, but I had a classmate who was in a similar situation. He was a smart guy, like VERY smart, but he always seemed like he was missing something from his life the few times I talked to him. Well one day he finally let out he always felt like a woman, thus he began his transition into she. She eventually starting wearing feminine clothing and all the such. But obviously either did not/ just started HRT (is that the right hormonal treatment? Forgive my ignorance). Listen, I always grew up in a household of people who constantly made fun of gay people in a way that painted an "us vs. them" type of view with us being the superior side. Well, to see her wear those clothes in high school (which is arguably the toughest time emotionally for everyone) and simply not give a fuck, made me develop insane respect for her. I have never seen someone so blatantly go against what my perspective of society has told is wrong so abruptly and laugh at it in the face. I lost contact with her, since I completely left social media, but I'm sure she is both having simultaneously the worst and best time of her life. Reflecting on my short time in this board I've come to realize something about the transgender women who post here. Some are very nice and encouraging, whilst others are harsh and judgmental, but I've noticed a very strong since of empathy and willingness to spread knowledge. I see so many women tell other women that they don't past or have x/y manly feature, but I have legitimately found myself attracted to those who have been told both don't/ do pass. This place is seriously making me question my own thoughts on sexuality. Reflecting back I think I just found the strong fortitude to say fuck everyone else and make herself happy that really allowed me to see LGBT in a different light. I think it does get better down the road, but that is completely up to the person living the experience.
>>
>>6589297
Shit this was too long. Don't know why your post made me think of it in such a deep reflection. But I think everyone needs to step back once in awhile and just relax. It's easy to say, but we really do have such a short life in all reality. I've seen a lot of people die in front of me in their early 20s and 30s.. Everyone is always so focused on pleasing others and reaching this impossible high nirvana of any material goal or dream. If you're a woman, you're a woman, regardless of how you present yourself. Someone can "pass" but truly never understand what it means to fully transition, because they are so busy judging themselves on others.. At least that is my, humble, outsider view of it. Rome wasn't built in a day, and slavery wasn't abolished overnight. People fought long and hard, yet the fruition of their acts bore a new light with the slow rise of the eternal sun. Really, life is so valuable, yet short, to worry so consistently with such mundane things... Really makes me think.
>>
Good, uplifting feels all-around.

Except for that "passing tranny" catfight, but heh.
>>
Good feels. I won.
>>
>>6584914
Story of my life literally
>>
>>6585250
Wrong thread, honey.
>>
No good feels except when my gf treats me like a girl desu
>>
>tfw got some new ink done today on a whim
>tfw getting no sleep crew
not really related to being trans but good feels anyway.
>>
>wake up
>walk to mirror, splash water on face
>see girl
>>
I felt pretty decent about things until I came here. Then I realized it is all a lie and I am a horror.

You guys are great. 10/10 am still coming back.
>>
>>6589581
I thought trannies melted when they came into contact with water
>>
File: acid_burn_4.jpg (29KB, 502x252px) Image search: [Google]
acid_burn_4.jpg
29KB, 502x252px
>>6589614
you're thinking of sulfuric acid.
>>
>>6589614

Only if it's been blessed.
>>
>>6584313
>
>>
>>6589625
Nah. He means anavar.
>>
>>6584411
Honestly, it's pretty awesome. Although on occasion I've woken up horny and that makes me feel like my pills aren't working, which kinda sucks.
>>
>>6589676

If you're on that micronized progesteroni it might affect your libido.
>>
File: 1462514610392.jpg (405KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462514610392.jpg
405KB, 600x800px
>>6589680
Nah, estradiol/spiro. It's not like my pills aren't actually working, it's just a weird feeling I get. Not having morning wood is great and I really enjoy the drastic drop in libido I've felt in a little over a month on HRT.

I guess that's a good feel: knowing that your meds are working. I also looked in the mirror the other day and looked different than I did 3 months ago. Not exactly a girl, but definitely better.
>>
File: hatsune miku00691.jpg (679KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00691.jpg
679KB, 800x1000px
>when your best friend cuddles you and calls you cute
>when your best friend pats your head and calls you a good girl
>when your best friend has you pinned to his bed and he whispers your name in your ear and says you moan like a girl
>>
>>6590264
Didn't see the last part of that coming. Cute.
>>
>tfw you go to sleep cuddled up with a super qt boy everynight
>tfw he says "good morning beautiful" every morning when i wake up
>>
>>6590284
He's the best of best friends
The most best
Bestest
He's tall and nice and likes all the same things I like and doesn't mind skinship
>>
>>6590447
Well I guess that's what you want out of a relationship so you've hit the jackpot. Congrats, anon. I hope I can find a girl like that to treat me the same way someday <3
>>
File: log horizon do your ganbatte.jpg (169KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
log horizon do your ganbatte.jpg
169KB, 1366x768px
>>6590469
Good luck!
>>
>Friends using correct pronouns
>Voice is still a crap, but better than it was few years ago
>When you look down while naked and see breasts covered by long, lovely hair
>When you wake up and don't really want to cry or die
>Facial and body hair grows much slower
>Tfw when no erections and other gross stuff about this thing

Only 2 months hrt, but I feel so much better already.
>>
>>6590603
>Only 2 months hrt
>breasts
I'm almost a year in and I'm like barely maybe an a
The fuck are you doing
>>
>>6590418
This is it. This is the best feel.
>>
>>6590418
>tfw he leaves you in couple years when you are not cute anymore for a biological woman.
desu
>>
>>6590666
Satan pls go
>>
>>6590666
you know we age better than cissy right?
>>
>>6590734
With that cancer, osteoporosis, cracked voice and limp useless penis? Sure desu keep dreaming.
>>
>>6590734
>>6590903
We literally do age better. We get to keep estrogen in our systems while theirs dwindles away. Trans ladies are going to have the old age beauty market cornered. Also implying we will still have our penis/balls at 50.
>>
File: 3PdWfZ_S.jpg (24KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
3PdWfZ_S.jpg
24KB, 291x291px
>>6590903
>>Cancer
Not likely
>>Osteoporosis
Yeah if you don't take care of yourself, baka
>>Cracked voice
If you practice enough and actually put effort in your gucci
>>Limp useless penis
Started 2 years ago and still 6in and the orgasm is felt throughout my entire body now

Nah you right though I'll keep dreaming
>>
How do my fellow straight cis guys treat you transgirls IRL?

>tfw no trans to cuddle
>>
>>6591177
You aren't straight if you're into transgirls.
>>
>>6591522
fine, what am i then
>>
>>6591574
Pansexual
>>
File: 1448155028419.png (37KB, 131x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448155028419.png
37KB, 131x125px
>>6591600
oh please stfu

if you're trans and saying this please die

I'm trans and have dated almost exclusively straight guys, especially since becoming post-op

just because you're a hon doesn't mean other girls can't have it all

>tfw u salty af
>>
File: kat+bf.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
kat+bf.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
trans girl + straight cis boy relationships are so pure

so suteki
>>
>>6592141
She doesn't even pass. You really think he is straight ha? Ya right
>>
File: 1466102505943.png (95KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466102505943.png
95KB, 245x246px
>>6592549
how does she not pass??
>>
>>6591574
Bisexual
>>
>>6586899
>I don't identify with other trans people.
That just makes you really stuck up. Don't associate your pseudo-narcissistic attitude for one that is general among passing trans women.

>>6586837
Not all passing trans women are this selfish and cloistered, still makes me feel bad though when one comes on and basically taunts other people
>>
>>6592585
Voice? She passes to me
>>
File: chloe-arden-mqdefault.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
chloe-arden-mqdefault.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>6592655
I've watched her videos and her voice passes to me

it's def better than Chloe Arden's, who passes normaly but she has this weird fixation of deepening her voice on purpose to be funny, I think because her cis female friends do it
>>
I do miss so much my trans girl

Alice Lima... What a cute and nice girl..
>>
>Get telemarketer call, get mam'd
Also
>Hello, this is your internet provider, can I speak to dead name?
Speaking
>...um can you go get him?

Even if I'll never pass in person at least hard work paid off on the phone
>>
>>6592740

>Alice

You can tell she's a tranny based on that alone.

But anyway, why would you post your ex-girlfriend's name online if you miss her?
>>
>>6590623
Dunno, genetics? Everyone (including me) are suprised about that. Even my therapist.

I'm extremely skinny, and young (okay, maybe not that young). 174cm and ~60kg. 19 years old.

In overall, nobody believes me when I say what effects I have after just two months. But I never did any exercises, even in school I was free from P.E.
So basically I spent 10 years staring at my computer's screen and now I'm just starting my life. I'm so androgynous that I probably would pass if I did my eyebrows and little bit of a makeup now. I don't even have facial hair that we could speak about (moustache, ugh, and a little bit on my chin). Maybe that's why.

It's hard to say that I have breasts because they're 32D, but well, they're quite visible. As far as I know, I can count on a cup smaller than my female relatives, so I'm going to end with 75B. Fine with me I guess.
>>
>>6592860
>32D
Thats complete bullshit and you know it
>>
>>6592141
For all I know, this could be a cis black woman. All blacks look like trannies
>>
>>6592610
Looks like I have to explain myself.

I stated in the first post that it describes the life of a passing transwoman. I was trying to give the cis anon an impression that wasn't as depressing as he five replies to him evoked in the beginning. If you count saying I pass as a dick measuing contest, I can't really help you. There is no other way for me to disclame my experiences. There was no intention or sign that I was taunting the miserable trannies.

Then the first anon replied. I was agreeing with her and explaining my post as my personal experience that many trannies know at least a bit. She didn't understand/read my post too well and asked me whether I pass. I said yes, as an explanation.

Then the second anon replied. They were insulting from the first post and clearly were malicious enough to tear me down, because it made them feel better. They started with questioning why I don't associate with other trannies.
>It's like saying black people aren't really discriminated that badly when you grew up with all white kids in a gated community.
The correct comparison would be: It's like saying black people don't hate themselves, even though they get discriminated all their lives. And they don't. I don't see why I wouldn't shittalk them back, they were clearly wanting it.

I don't associate with other trannies, because they bring my mood down. I've met many transpeople in my life. Either they don't pass, they don't get breasts. FtMs are too small. It sucks and I'm empathic enough that I don't want to feel this. But none of them hate themselves. 4chan trannies do, but maybe they should go out sometimes, or they would know. Miserable internet trannies are the least appealable group I would want to identify with. I don't see how wanting to hang around sane people or people that don't bring me down is being narccisstic.

Also I've heard multiple times passing transgirl tend to leave trans communities, because cis people are just normal. And we want to be normal
>>
File: playboy_logo.jpg (28KB, 402x374px) Image search: [Google]
playboy_logo.jpg
28KB, 402x374px
>>6593164
Do you know when take a hint or...

>Lol, like I would bond with failed trannies on the internet.
>Not sure what I'm doing here. I guess passwhoring.
>I don't identify with other trans people.

You're literally autistic. Just leave already, clearly no one likes you being here. No one gives a shit if you pass or not, you're not some special snowflake. Again I pass and I don't come on here to be a tumblrtard. You pass, that's great for you, now shut up. People like you honestly make me question if people like us should be killed more often.
>>
>>6593214
Wrong crowd, I saw it coming.
>>
File: piamia.jpg (56KB, 609x611px) Image search: [Google]
piamia.jpg
56KB, 609x611px
>>6593164
>>6593214

just want to say that I have trouble identifying with other trans people too, just because my experience isn't the most common

>i transitioned before high school
>i'm intersex
>i not only pass but am considered attractive
>none of my family members are transphobic and completely supportive
>I don't really identify as queer anything, consider myself straight
>I date straight guys

I've been run out of so many trans communities and forums just due to jealousy and the drama it causes

>>6593239

yeah, /lgbt/ being on 4chan, one of the most fucked up places on the internet, really affects the psyche of trans people on here, such negativity
>>
>>6592860
›D sized boobs in only 2 months.
Post those boobs senpai.
>>
>>6592860
>that 75D

Could you give your underbust and bust measurements? Because I'm 100% certain you're not measuring something right.
>>
>>6592860

If this is even true, then you would have the worst stretch marks ever. About as bad as fat cis women or men with terrible gyno. Why? That amount of pure tissue and fat would destroy the skin around there.
>>
File: 1458775602288.jpg (27KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1458775602288.jpg
27KB, 500x398px
>seeing a girl with a similar body type
>seeing a pretty trans girl with a similar body type
>seeing a pretty trans girl saying how they don't think they pass because it reminds you everyone feels the same way you do sometimes
>being told you pass (even if they're lying it still feels good sometimes)
>having supportive friends who gender you correctly
>comparing old photos to current photos/noticing changes from hrt

weird one but
>offers from people for sex
my weed guy asked me a few months back if i wanted to bang sometime and i said no but i was flattered and it felt great lol
>>
File: Untitled.png (193KB, 304x317px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
193KB, 304x317px
here's mine

>
>>
>>6600912
I wish my weed guy would ask me.. He's pretty hot and I've noticed him looking at me different recently lol
>>
>>6586603
>Sometimes I even feel hot, BECAUSE I am trans
>Like it's supposed to be a niche, but there is SO MANY men that have a thing for trannies
>I find dicks extremely hot and having one myself is kind of arousing
>god rewarded me with a penis.
>I even do householding and it fulfills me alot. This role is just fitting

[spoiler]10/10 bait[/spoiler]
>>
>yfw bang a qt trap

feels bad
>>
>>6584313
>Go to mirror
>see myself as cute
this happens occasionally but it goes away shortly :c
>>
>>6601635
I know it sounds retarded, but I'm AAP, I have the role of a housewife and straight guys love me.
>>
>>6604333
just try to hold onto it when it does happen so you can close your eyes and go back to that moment when you're down, it's what I do
>>
>>6604366
How to hold onto it? Do I like avoid the mirror for ever? I try to revisit the moment but it doesn't really work ;_;
>>
>>6604378
I find weed helps
>>
>>6604481
I don't do drugs tho
>>
>>6604555
Weed isn't a drug
>>
>>6604719
Kek, neither are alcohol and nicotine. Amiright
>>
>>6604758
Drugs are synthetic
>>
>>6605038
Not that anon, but that's a fucking stupid (and wrong) semantic argument to have.
>>
>>6587296
Lol no you wouldn't when you saw me
>>
>>6605092
Why not? I'm hardly in a place to be judgy or picky given I'm a straight KHV
>>
>>6590264
God what I wouldn't give for this. All my irl friends treat my trans thing like a joke and are afraid of displays of affection in any way.
>>
>>6589168
>tfw wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror
>look like a man 100%, have short hair
>am on no hormones and don't plan to be
>feel nothing since I don't have emotions except for occasional fits of wanting to kill myself

it's still better than giving in to being a mentally ill tranny
>>
>>6606510
repressing doesn't make you not a mentally ill tranny ;^)
>>
>>6606510
>am on no hormones and don't plan to be
you're on T, bro
>>
you are a shooting rampage waiting to happen
>>
>>6606741
this was the reframe that really made me stick to hormones. there is no absence of a choice - doing nothing isn't a neutral option, it's choosing to go down the more masculinizing path.
>>
>mtf, less than two months in
>show two friends a picture of my face
>they both say I'm going to look fantastic and one says I'm hot/feminine already

I've always had a warped view of my face, but this is a wonderful confidence boost!

Plus I already have a kickass butt and thighs, so I'm doing pretty well!
>>
File: h001 (1)_1.jpg (35KB, 650x247px) Image search: [Google]
h001 (1)_1.jpg
35KB, 650x247px
>>6606421
He just told me he's going back to school way far away and I won't be able to get my DRV of cuddles anymore
>>
File: tumblr_nuxsgrrNRm1titub2o1_500.gif (542KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuxsgrrNRm1titub2o1_500.gif
542KB, 500x344px
To those of you with boyfriends, what does it feel like to be cummed inside by someone who loves you?
>>
>>6584411
I used to never get morning wood and i started experiencing it for the first time in the past few months which was one major sign i need to transition immediately cause my testosterone is trying to do .. something
>>
>>6592585
Look at other pics. No way she passes in real life. She looks like an effeminate gay black boy without all the make up
>>
>>6607149
Awful. I feel fucking degraded. I hate it.
>>
>>6606421
>tfw you will never have a trans friend

Where do you trans people congregate? Never even met one
>>
>>6607577
we actually have an underground hall, kind justice league-ish where we plan out bathroom attacks and choose who is a big enough pledge to start hrt and join the league of trannys. you didn't hear this from me tho
>>
>>6607503

Why do you feel that way? Why have a boyfriend if you don't like being cummed inside? Do you actually like him?
>>
>>6607607
sounds lewd
>>
File: Snapchat-3526923893480325456.jpg (438KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3526923893480325456.jpg
438KB, 1440x2560px
>tfw the heroin finally found comes in the mail
>tfw finally a way out of this shit
>>
>>6590264
>be trans
>after a year and a half on hormones actually develop a sexuality
>have crush on best friend for awhile
>tell him how I feel
>he reminds me of how important having kids is to him
>"that important, eh?"
>"yeah :("
Why senpai
>>
>just started transitioning with help and support from a friend
>she's very nice and sweet to me
>exchange face pics
>we both like each other we start dating

This is an exquisite feel.
>>
File: 1455688905948.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455688905948.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>6607864
>yfw you realize heroin overdose is actually a terrifying and painful experience
>>
Tfw you see a girl looking at you in the mirror. Also tfw your a huge lesbian and tfw you realize your f em genetics kick ass
>>
>>6608560
>pre transition
>dating a pre transition ftm
>he wants a baby inside him "but not right now we're not ready"
>well banking is expensive and I don't really think I should
>conversation goes on a bit, basically he wants to transition while I wait
>sorry senpai
>everything else falls apart
>now we barely speak except when I worry about him being kicked out of his parents house
I'm sure glad there was no transfer of babies involved
>>
>>6611142
Grats, anon. I'm living that same life. It's wonderful.
>>
File: smilehat.jpg (80KB, 743x916px) Image search: [Google]
smilehat.jpg
80KB, 743x916px
>>6589168
/pol/ack here, from what I gather
>hate yourself for being a faggot
>world hates you for being a faggot
>still go through with it
that feeling in the back of your head telling you something is wrong is your sanity
jews is a strong word but they have destroyed your identity and the place you belong to therefore destroyed you as a person
either kill yourself, learn about religion or join the fight
>>
i guess my only good feel is passing in online.
being pre everything sucks.
>>
>>6589297
Hi, just curious, are you Dutch by any chance?
>>
>>6607787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qINXELZS-ME
>>
>>6612951
I feel

I just ordered some AA's from qhi and they can't get here fast enough
>>
>>6613091
im waiting for "formalities" but hopefully ill see a gynecologist in a few weeks.
i am going to be so annoyed if ive wasted all this time waiting for nothing
>>
>>6612812

Pol kids are so cute
>>
>>6613158
I'm lucky that my uni and the local doctors there have a great system that doesn't gatekeep but i literally could not wait one month longer so i went ahead and ordered. Hopefully by the time I get back, talk to some psychologists and doctors, get my bloodwork, and get a script, my t levels will be low enough that i can start on a decent amount of estrogen
>>
>>6613322
thats really nice. ive been spending the time looking at surgery options and voice training. been working on the voice for a month now and i cant hear any improvements so thats a pretty big letdown a the moment.
if things doesnt go well with the gynos, i might be able to have my uncle help me out since hes a doctor
>>
>>6613158

Aren't you kind of worried about being called up in a gynecologist's waiting room as a boy?
>>
>>6613391
not really, im not 100% girlmode but more something like a tomboy, if that makes sense. i think thats about as much as i can do at the moment, its better than nothing. ive been gendered as a girl a couple of time by bypassing drunks
>>
File: 1467568925107.jpg (183KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
1467568925107.jpg
183KB, 600x672px
>>6613294
ebic arguments there m8
do you feel lonely?
do you feel you belong nowhere?
do you feel confusion, depression and you want out of this game? do you want this to stop?
>>
>>6600636
Little bit late, but here you go:

Bust: 86cm
Underbust: 70cm
>>
>>6613877
Assuming you were flat before hormones, that is actually really impressive
>>
>1 month hrt (mtf)
>nipples start to hurt
i've never been more excited about nipple pain
>>
>>6617195
if you squeeze them they might start leaking :3c
>>
>>6617198
sounds like a mess
>>
>>6617215
barely anything will come out

thats how it was for me, just a few clear drops
>>
>>6617195
I know that feel. Mine are sore as hell. It's great because they're poking up a bit and that's nice but brushing off my shirt has resulted in pain many times.
>>
>>6601147
I feel you anon.
>>
>>6606510
>it's still better than giving in to being a mentally ill tranny
News flash:
You're still a tranny and nothing you choose to believe can undo that.
>>
>>6617198
>>6617215
>>6617222

I would have times where my nipples would feel moist when I started, so I would check my shirt and not find anything. I thought I was just imagining it.
>>
is it just me, or are phantom boobs are thing?
i occasionally feel like they are already there
>>
>>6617906
Only if you're femalekin
>>
>>6618083
is this what it means to be trutrans?
>>
>>6617906

I kind of had something similar going on before HRT. I think Chevalier d'Eon had it too. It was kind of cringy reading that though.
>>
>>6617150
Kind of? When were surely smaller, but something was there. Thanks anyway.

>>6617198
That's gross, mine did yesterday when I was in the bed and tried to sleep. SO GROSS.
>>
>>6617195
Doesn't this also happen at the beginning of male puberty too?
>>
>a qt boy will never jerk off your girldick while fucking you in the ass
>>
>>6619252
I don't recall ever having nipple pain during puberty. I had muscle and bone pain from growing, but there's nothing that happens in male nipples, I don't think.

The reason they hurt with estrogen is because there's inital growth of the ductal system. That's also what the lump under the nipple is during this period.
>>
>>6619436
Yeah I was just asking because I'm starting to wonder if I'm intersex. Mtf hrt has felt exactly like the beginning of male puberty imo.
>>
>tfw even though you know you're a hon you look in the mirror and don't see a disgusting caveman
>>
>>6592893
I'm 3 years HRT and I fluctuate between a 34B and a 36 depending on how well I'm eating.

I don't see what is implausible about this.
>>
>>6623065
>D cup
>after 1 month
>>
File: 55rYrBH.jpg (65KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
55rYrBH.jpg
65KB, 960x640px
>went for a run today and got real sweaty
>sweat no longer smells like boy
>>
>>6619436
my nipples hurt during puberty and I'm a guy

>tfw real gyno
>>
>>6586869
Good bait Anon

>Blacks are discriminated

Good bait
>>
File: china-god-of-war-statue-1.jpg (91KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
china-god-of-war-statue-1.jpg
91KB, 640x476px
>tfw transition is a thing of the past
>tfw happy
>tfw finally feelong like myself
>>
>>6623197
is this something that happens to all of us? i cannot wait for this. how long does it take to get to that point?
>>
File: 1465929790549.jpg (340KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1465929790549.jpg
340KB, 800x1005px
>>6584313
>tfw get called m'aam more than sir at work, even though in boy mode
>already beginning to notice increased male attention
cant wait till im sexy enough in girl mode so i can live my dream of being a cock slut
>>
>>6587750
>Tfw periods
:'^(
>>
>>6625482
>adventuring around town with a friend of mine
>says she needs a bathroom, "I'm already a woman so I've got to take care of woman things. No offense"
>later we're talking about clothes, remind her that she's flat as a board, "no offense"
Laughs were had
>>
>>6586603
>For example the weird test that was on this board for a couple hours. It really showed me how feminine I have become and how well it fits to me. I even do householding and it fulfills me alot.
Source on test?
>>
>>6584313
>tfw you magically become cis
>tfw a scientist ask you be undergo a body transplant
>tfw aliens kidnap you and turn you into a girl as an experiment
>tfw a new law forces you to act and dress and be treated as a girl
>>
>>6584521
>>tfw blonde and get called "Taylor Swift" all the time TaylorSchillingMeme.jpeg
Taylor Swift confirmed trans
>>
>>6619407
w-why not?
>>
File: Sad Drunk Holly.png (607KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Drunk Holly.png
607KB, 768x576px
>>6590264
>tfw you're a closeted MtF and your would-be girlfriend strokes your hair and calls you a good boy.
>>
>>6641536
>tfw your hair is a wig and it falls off
>>
File: 1447014818983.jpg (478KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447014818983.jpg
478KB, 1000x1000px
>Be almost a year on mones
>See old pics and notice how much I've changed
>Get "ladies, miss" when shopping
>Friends boyfriend wants a threesome
>Another friend wants a blowjob
>>
>>6643399
How do you see the differences? I don't see them ;-;
>>
>>6643399

>Another friend wants a blowjob

Jesus christ that happened to me a lot. I gave one friend a blowjob because I was pretty high and horny and then suddenly everyone wants one.
>>
>>6643433
howd u manage that everytime my friends go through that horny phase when their high they all talk about wishing there was a girl to blow them. id do it if one of them just grabbed me but they nevet do :'(
>>
>>6643427
I can just see that my face is way more feminine

>>6643433
Luckily for me he's my crush and he knows it. He just hasn't asked because he's too shy.
>>
>>6589581
That's strange. Most trannies don't look like girls even with ffs.
>>
>>6643459

Idk, I started passing pretty early and I got my voice down within a couple months. We just got so baked that I had to lay down. Someone started petting my head, he pulled his cock out. Then the next thing I know I have a cock in my mouth.

I think drugs or alcohol help desu. While some of them find me attractive, I don't think any of them would have tried it first while being sober.
>>
>>6612812
Holy shit polanon, do you even know what reading comprehension is? That's almost exactly the opposite of what they said.
>>
File: 3839393.gif (750KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
3839393.gif
750KB, 500x259px
>>6643720
i pass now a year later, guess that wasnt fast enough, its annoying cause i wanna scream at them that if they werent so autistic to realize it id do it, ur really lucky :'(
>>
>>6643399
>tfw no trans gf to blow me
>>
>>6584903
So depression?
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.