[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I read that in my country gatekeepers sometimes use a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: shaq meat.png (233KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shaq meat.png
233KB, 500x327px
Today I read that in my country gatekeepers sometimes use a version of this test to assess if you're TrueTrans (tm) and are allowed to change your name

http://www.afifthofnothing.com/gendertest.html

Needless to say, I'm appalled and angry, but I'm also curious how many people on /lgbt/ fall within the publicly accepted gender stereotype.

for mtf:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10776236

for ftm:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10776261

for cis women:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10776268

for cis men:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10776271

other:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10776278

The picture is unrelated
>>
>>6579390
So far, the easiest conclusion to reach is that cis people are a myth.

Or that the content of OP scared them away.
>>
>>6579390

So you have to fit traditional gender stereotypes before you can be declared trans? This sounds like some really outdated "science," or your country is a theologically-dominated shithole. I don't necessarily see why a trans person would have to push themselves into stereotypical behaviors. Are MtF tomboys nonexistent or something?

Anyway, very masculine cis guy here. My results were "You are supposedly Androgynous." lawl
>>
>just ignore the first column, lmao
i dont think that's how this kind of thing is supposed to work, but i'll bite.

64-18, for a feminine 46. do i pass? am i a girl now?
>>
>>6579390
What country are you from?
>>
>>6579489
Germany. I don't actually know how often this kind of test is used to determine how trans you are, because it's up to the person interviewing you, but the fact that you have to go through interview sessions for 100€ an hour (that you have to pay for unless you are poor) for a person to sign a slip of paper that no, you aren't just crazy or faking your gender identity is fucked up in itself.
>>
>>6579452
So far it actually seems like the cis girls are hiding in their No Tranies Aloud club house.
>>
File: androgynous.png (81KB, 1331x879px) Image search: [Google]
androgynous.png
81KB, 1331x879px
>>6579390
Andogybaby. Don't really care, either, since I'm MtF and I've never met a girl that wasn't in the middle of the male-female spectrum. If anything this makes me feel more like trutrans than being told I'm 100% feminine.
>>
>>6579390

I'm MtF and I got nearly feminine with a difference of 14. I'm comfortable with that.

>>6579500

I heard from some other anon that if an endocrinologist gives you a blood test and finds that you are self-medding, they might not give you HRT, so you stop for a while before you would go to see them. I just wanted to say to anyone for whom this might be relevant, that bicalutamide is a pure anti-androgen antagonist that keeps your test at cis male levels. Meaning you can look on paper like you're not on anything but actually be unaffected by testosterone.
>>
>>6579696
>Meaning you can look on paper like you're not on anything but actually be unaffected by testosterone.
MtFs are truly modern day witches
>>
Ftm
>You are supposedly Masculine
>What was the point of the first column

You obviously subconsciously answer these tests in the way you want the result to come out. Do they think people don't know that Aggressive is the man answer and sympathetic is the woman answer
>>
>>6579696
This only works for just AA though.
>>
>>6579390
4, "androgynous" But the rest is bullshit.

What do you write as in the poll if you're a femboy btw?
>>6579500
Yep, definitely bullshit medicine. I spend way less for informed concent and get that without a incompetent "doctor" -euro med education is a joke by US standards- trying to turn me into a caricature of a woman.

It's funny, I used to be all for socialized healthcare, but the more I see what a nightmare the European system is, the more greatful I am about living in the states.

Chin up, the German healthcare is a joke, it won't be long before they have to reform.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1280x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1280x1064px
>>6579732
Femboys you mean. Bicalutamide is part of their experimental self med regimens and they're proving it works.
>>
>>6579696

I forgot to mention I heard that from a German anon. So that recommendation is mainly directed to Germans. My fellow Americans are probably fine as long as they're not in the hinterland.

>>6579732

I chuckled. What do you mean by that, that though?

>>6579775

And still so much better than letting testosterone rape your ass like your boyfriend should be doing.
>>
>>6579895
Yeah that was me.

No it's true, but some people want to selfmed estrogen.
>>
23-32
So -8 andro cis male fag.

I think I'm too stoic to be compassionate, and too shy to be assertive. I don't know if that makes any sense.
>>
>>6579390
-8 cis woman here. Pretty much what I expected. I'm not very dominant or forceful, but I've always been gender-nonconforming. Anyway, all gatekeeping is stupid, but using this test to determine who should be allowed to transition is exceptionally stupid.
>>
+18 nearly fem cis male gaylord here. Basically what I expected.
>>
>>6579773
Part of the absurdity of gatekeeping.

Of fucking course we pick the answers that make us good candidates for treatment. Whether we want to or not, anyone with any awareness of the power imbalance in these relationships will make themselves more fit under the inane judgment - it's all they can influence.

The patient-therapist relationship is poisoned by their use as gatekeepers, since that relationship prevents, necessarily, honesty and trust.
>>
File: 14621834756160.jpg (66KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
14621834756160.jpg
66KB, 544x468px
>all these """""cis""""" and """""trans""""" people who polled the opposite of where they should have been
>>
>>6579485
Yeah wtf is the point of the first column?
>>
>>6579500
I'm German, too, and didn't have to pay a cent for my evalutions. Additionally, health care covered my surgeries. I have to pay 10 euros for hormones every three months, that's all. Also seen that test for the first time today, and I've been well into my transition for 8 years now. You're either talking out of your ass or doing something incredibly wrong.
>>
FTM. Got a -21 and went through this with honesty. As in, I'm cold as fuck but still compassionate and will listen and am not too forceful or aggressive, but as assertive as it gets.
>>
>>6579390
I got androgynous. It actually seems to work very well... Not a single mtf got masculine and not a single ftm got feminine and only like one of each got nearly masculine/feminine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.