[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many MTFs turn into man-hating radfems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1460417621139.jpg (120KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
1460417621139.jpg
120KB, 640x590px
Why do so many MTFs turn into man-hating radfems?
>>
>>6576259
they turn into super aggressive radfems to prove that they're 'real women' and 'free of male privilege', either to themselves or other radfems or both

:'( feminism is cancer, dont gota be a bitch to be a woman
>>
>>6576349
>>6576259
I think it's because they are so often ostracized by cis men though desu. Adversity breeds adversity, or something like that, right?
>>
>>6576361
^ This is me

Also for whatever it's worth, feminism is great, even if some feminists give it a bad name. I was identifying as feminist long before I identified as a woman desu. Ask me about it if you find it controversial
>>
File: 5510401.jpg (98KB, 861x564px) Image search: [Google]
5510401.jpg
98KB, 861x564px
>>6576370
when obvious bait appears
>>
probably because 99% of people are anyway and you get shunned for saying anything that lies outside those kinds of liberal views
>>
>>6576259
Only old hons do that
>>
Only transbians do this. Im mtf and I hate women. Women are awful. Transbians don't see this cause they want their sweet pussies (barf)
>>
imo its because they hate the past self so much that they hate everyone else too
>>
>>6576361

This might happen to some people, but most cis guys are indifferent or find me kinda amusing (which is shitty but beats ostracization)

>>6576611

all my hate stays nicely folded up and turned inwards

that said I totally know a girl like this- she hates literally everybody but other trans folks
>>
>>6576259
Threads on /lgbt/:
>Why are so many mtfs radfems? They are such wannabes.
>Why are so many mtfs anti feminists? I guess they really are just beta dudes.
>Why are so many mtfs butch? They could at least try to be feminine.
>Why are so many mtfs overly feminine? It's like they're just playing pretend.
>Why are so many mtfs such whores? All they want is to suck cock and be make believe lesbians.
>Where can I find a mtf to get fucked by? N-no homo!

I threw that last one in for shits and gigs
>>
>>6576599
Seconding this.
Just take a look at tlg and """""cis""""" lesgen they're both full of transbians that vehemently hate on men while posting anime. My guess is they hate themselves so much they develop a complex and want to chop off their male genitals and become the little animu girl.
>>
>>6576425
This is not bait, I'm a serious feminist. Far from a man-hater, of course. I think you all might be suffering from a total strawman view of what feminism is.
>>
Cis men are nasty to everyone, but trans women experience the worst of it. Plus before we transition they think we're safe to talk to about rampant misogyny.
>>
>>6576735
I'm a literal man hating dyke feminist ama
>>
>mtf srs open wound and cis vagina triggers me
>>
>>6576259
>Why do so many MTFs turn into man-hating radfems?

I've only met one like that irl... and, desu, she was kind of a disgusting cunt all around so fuck what she ever thinks. And, I never really believe the ones online due to rampant trolls.

Though, if I had to guess as to why the irl one was like that... I would say it was because she probably got bullied a lot when she was younger and never made any decent male friends... She was extremely awkward and shy (and it didn't really help that she had non-existent hygiene habits - no exaggeration) so she probably got bullied a lot which could've possibly led to her resenting guys. The male friends she did have were all assholes and from the stories she told me about them I could agree. And, she IS trans so it probably has something to do with internalized hate for the male gender. You know... projects her self hate onto others and that sorta shit.
>>
>>6576903
that's a lot of armchair psychology and it all sounds like horseshit
>>
>>6576906
It probably is but it's just a guess and an attempt at creating discussion. Got anything useful to add?
>>
>>6576831
good for you sister
>>
>>6576259
Third wave feminists are one of the few groups that accept trans women. So naturally they feel like they have to back them up 100% and they overcompensate because shitty feminist ideology tells they they're inherently privileged for being born male.
>>
>>6576822
>Plus before we transition they think we're safe to talk to about rampant misogyny.

Basically why I hold a dislike for men, also because of the way men much more commonly irl have been aggressive to me because of my femininity even before deciding to transition
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.