[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golfing Femboiiii Muscle Halp???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (109KB, 682x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 682x443px
I'm probably gonna post this on /fit/ too, but I figured here would probably yield better results. I'm a femboy who likes to keep himself the least muscular and keep his butt round and cute. I do a little cardio to keep in shape, but I recently picked up golfing again. I really enjoy it and plan on getting a membership soon as I've been going 2-3 times a week. I'm kinda worried though because I don't want to get muscles from playing too much. Is it possible that it could replicate an upper body workout and give me muscles in my arms or will it just do nothing. Sorry if this stupid.
>>
>femboy
>muscles
does not computer
>>
>>6575836
I don't want them, I'm scarred of getting them I guess I should've made that a bit clearer sorry :/
>>
>>6575825
golfing is mostly cardio. There's not really a ton of resistance so it doesn't build much muscle.
If you're very very skinny it might build some, but it's probably less resistance than swimming is so it's not going to be much
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 422x600px
>>6575836
I do want some lean muscles for the lower body and a little in the arms tbhfam, I just don't want them to cause any bulk in the torso or shoulders.

Nothing wrong with that so long as you stay slender.
>>
>Sorry if this (is) stupid.
It is stupid. Golf is a joke terms of building muscle. If you want to look feminine put in weight. Fat= feminine. That is what tits and ass are. Golf is walking around for 4 hours you're not going to build any muscle with it. Don't even worry about it just eat and take your drugs
>>
>>6575845
And you're afraid of getting them from swinging a 3lb stick.
Jesus maybe it's true about you people, just too stupid to realize what you want in life.
>>
>>6577262
>If you want to look feminine put in weight. Fat= feminine
Did I mention that half of fems are recovering anorexics? Getting fat is revolting, might set of an ana relapse.

And I don't really want tits either, chest bumps are one thing, cowtits that would ruin a slender physique are something else.
>>
>>6577274
Was it it stupid to think that spending 2 hours at the driving range and then 2 on a course in the same day might cause me to gain muscles in my shoulders or torso? It's a repeated workout for 4 hours not to mention the walking distance of the course being over 300 yards for each hole.
>Jesus maybe it's true about you people, just too stupid to realize what you want in life.
If you're suggesting tranny, I like my dick, I like dick, it's just aesthetically pleasing to me and my bf.

>>6577394
>Did I mention that half of fems are recovering anorexics? Getting fat is revolting, might set of an ana relapse.
That sounds about right.
>>
>>6577532
Building muscle requires resistance, which requires weight. Golf is designed around reducing the weight and resistance of everything you do. It is cardio, not weight training.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.