[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning Gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Cup-Holder.jpg (72KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cup-Holder.jpg
72KB, 499x750px
Is it possible to turn gay?

Around when i had my first homosexual feelings in freshman year of highschool i kinda gived up hope of getting a GF. I inevitably did, thrice, but they never felt quite satisfiying
I still felt lonley and desperate
Then i meet a friend who i got interested in , we didn't do anything, and now i meet a new guy who is my bf
But the idea that im gay of desperation bothers me. If i am, shouldi suppress these thoughts til i can become straight again?
>>
>>6575823
Assuming this isn't bait, you should just do what makes you happy. You do you. Having had boyfriends doesn't mean you can't later have girlfriends or vice versa.
Labeling your sexuality is only supposed to be a shortcut to making social relations. Trying too hard to fit in one label or an other, or making up your own special snowflake bullshit isn't what's going to help you figure your shit out.
You could generally prefer females but fall in love with one special guy.
Just be yourself and do what you please.
>>
>>6575925
i feel closer to men but i feel thats only because they are easy to get
Like getting w/ a girl is a rite of passage.
>>
>>6575928
Well, that's fine. So long as you enjoy being with your boyfriend, do that.
If that fails, then talk to people. A cute girl might even be into you. Then you'll knpw if it's what you wanted or not.
>>
>>6575993
But did i become gay because i am or is it because guys are easy?
ANd if its the ladder should i try and supress this feeling? Does that make it immoral or pathetic?

Awnser that.
>>
>>6576005
>Did I become gay[?]
Well, I feel most people, while probably having a strong preference for only one gender, might be tempted by the right person of the other gender. That sort of "everyone's a bit bi" meme. So feeling you have more of a connection to guys means that you can be attracted to them, and the easier chase can be appealing. But overall you probably don't find men unattractive (at least, not all of them).

Having said that, I'm not you, so I can't know for you. But you probably like both.
>>
>>6576005
I don't think going after guys because you have an easier time doing so is a bad thing either. I doubt you'd do it if you weren't attracted to men at least enough to have a relationship.
>>
>>6576089
So what do I do ?
Sounds like I should go date only women . Even though I have a bf.
Tbh I was expecting to hear I was wrong but you saying otherwise concerns me >>6576099
Why isn't going after guys cause they are easier a bad thing ? It means I am a lonely loser trying to convince himself he likes dudes
>>
>>6576169
Well, if you enjoy being with your boyfriend, cherish it. Have him fuck the str8 out of you if you're conflicted.

I think it's not a bad thing, because guys being easier is only part of the reason. You rationalizing it. But as long as dudes aren't are turnoff, then you're golden.
If you're tellung me you don't like dudes or your boyfriend, then yeah, you're being a shit.

But again, O doubt you'd make it there if being gay wasn't already within you.

This is my two cents. From a kissless virgin anon. Salt to to taste.
>>
>>6576268
Honestly this whole sexuality and companionship thing is shit. I wish being alone and single was considered valid. I wish there was an irl wizard Chan of people who refused to date / marry / have sex and we could form a support group to be happy with
>>
>>6575823
>Is it possible to turn gay?
>can a person redefine their sexuality?

Yes, obviously yes. It's a well-known fact that people's sexual identity can change one or many times in their life.
>>
>>6576327
Man, I don't even understand where you're coming from. If you don't want to be in a relationship, then it's a different story than you being with a guy because "it's easy".

And being alone and single is perfectly valid. Especially if you've been in relationships and have had enough.

What about your boyfriend, is he really that to you? Why are you with him?
>>
>>6576351
So how do you distinguish going gay out of desperation vs being legit gay
>>
>>6576353
I like him , and I feel sexual feelings towards him . I just some times wonder is it because I like him or because I gave up on girls and now aim lower for men.
Also being a virgin for life isn't approved . Maybe I could strive to be the first normal virgin ?
>>
>>6576369
Are you unhappy not being with women, or is it just societal pressure getting to you. Bonus round! Heteronormativity!

>>6576378
I think that limiting yourself to one gender because of outside pressure is silly. If you're not attracted to one the genders, then don't go for it. There doesn't need to be a reason why you're attracted to one thing or another.
Besides, the individual is more important than the label/gender, desu.
---
So you're still a virgin. Is it because you like it better that way, or you haven't gotten there yet?
If the latter, then once you fug, or try, it'll help you get a grasp on what you want. I think.
>>
>>6576409
I want to have sex and have sexual desire
I just hate how it's expected . Why can't you not have it ?
Where's the cool sucessful person who didn't do it ? I wish it was considered a valid alternative
>>
>>6576489
Well, it might be expected, but plenty of people don't do it, and at the end of the day, nobody really cares whether or not you've had sex. Except maybe someone trying to sex you.
>>
>>6576369
I don't suffer from this strange obsession with classifying my sexual acts. There is a difference between practices and their names. Call it what you want, real gay, fake gay, desperate gay, but sucking a dick is sucking a dick.

I'm pretty open-minded sexually, so basically I think of it as being with a person moreso than being with a particular gender.
>>
>>6576005
Do you consider going after guys cuz it's easy "pathetic"? Apparently not cuz you're with a dude. I'm straight but understand where you're coming from guys are wired the same. It's way easier. But the fact you're open to it means you're gay/ bi whatever.

You being a with a guy cuz u feel like u cant get a chick is no worse than a guy being with an ugly chick because they feel they can't get a cute one.

If you find something you like better then move on whether it be male, female whatever. It's what everyone does. Especially straight ppl. You just have more options
>>
>>6575823

>that pic

Crying silently.
>>
Its quite possible for someone to be come mentally unstable, yes
>>
ive turned gay. im pretty sure moving to an extremely densely populated city did something weird to my head.

i grew up in a open city with lots of parks that were effectively just uncut forests and plenty of places to be alone. then when i was around 14 and already knew i was straight, me and my family moved to a city that was incredibly crowded. every public space and park was crowded all the time, there was constant noise at all hours, and it was necessary to live in an apartment complex to live there. but living there was not great for me and i started to have more and more homosexual thoughts.

thankfully i dont live there any more, but the damage has already been done and i feel like im irreversibly fucked up as a result.
>>
You're diving into some controversial topics here OP as to is being gay a choice and influenced by your environment or is it not a choice and predetermined during pregnancy.

Really...no side is really 100% confirmed.

Though just do what makes you happy, if you're happy with your boyfriend tried dating girls but weren't satisfied, I don't think you'll change your mind
>>
>>6575823
Nope.
>>
File: cuck.png (109KB, 221x217px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
109KB, 221x217px
>>6582806
>Why else do gay men have so many sex partners? They have sex partners in the hundreds compared to the average heterosexual male who has 5 to 15 sex partners.
Yeah, no shit. Gay men don't have women as the gatekeepers for sex.
I love how straight men don't pretend like they wouldn't slay as much pussy as they wanted if women weren't stopping them.

Gay men have NO risk of pregnancy and have matching sex drives. And, up until AIDS, any STD risk was a doctor's trip away from being cured.
No shit, gay men are gonna have more sex, and more unprotected sex. Gay men are still MEN.

I really dislike some straight men acting all moral about a choice that's objectively made for them.

>I would say it’s probably more along the lines that gay people are more predisposed to having mental disorders.
You don't think that has anything to do with social pressure, being kicked out, or growing up being berated and called faggot?
>>
File: 1468804206788.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468804206788.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>6582853
>“WAAH WAAAH! They have mental disorders because they're victimized and bullied. And it's homophobia!!!”
>>
>>6582891
Do you not think that hard drug abuse is an escape, self medication? Alcoholism certainly is.
There's a reason for it.
>>
>>6582908
What has that got anything to do with mental illnesses?
>>
>>6575823
out of highschool i was still a virgin and desperate so I had a gay guy suck my dick. Felt awesome. Sucked his dick too and loved it. Tried to stick it in his butt but totally lost my hardon and was completely disgusted. Guy made out with me and I felt completely violated. only time I ever did anything "gay", ever other time i've been 100% hetero. I've never been attracted to a male. I guess getting my dick sucked by a guy was just like a form of masturbation. I living onahole. I felt no attraction to him. However, I sometimes still get a strong urge to suck dick. sometimes I want stuff in my ass too. Probably need to find a nice tranny to reconcile all this but too afraid to get aids because if I did it I would only want it bareback
>>
>>6583174
They're both symptoms of the same problem.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.