[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Taylor Swift transgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 18

File: Taylor Swift = TS.jpg (506KB, 900x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Swift = TS.jpg
506KB, 900x1245px
I think that if Taylor Swift wasn't famous and someone posted a picture of her here she'd get clocked as trans. Here are the reasons why

>her brow is massive, especially for a woman. She normally keeps it hidden but it is definitely within the masculine range
>Her face, while androgynous, is on the masculine side of androgynous. A naturally pretty boy or trans woman with hormones could absolutely have her face
>Her adam's apple is more prominent than in most women, though it isn't in the male range
>Her shoulders are wider than what would be expected in a cis girl, especially from behind in few videos it gives an impression its a twink not a cis girl
>Her arms are quite long and willowy, girls tend to have shorter arms
>Her body is heavily androgynous and without curves, especially in fitting clothing she really looks twinkish
>Her hands are somewhat larger than what would be expected though not terribly so

And few non-physical ones
>Her name is Taylor. To be honest I didn't even know Taylor was a girl's name and if she had very early SRS or hormone problems but was assigned male at birth that would explain it
>Taylor Swift = TS
>>
>>6574264
I wanna put a baby inside of taylors facist womb :3
>>
File: Cillian_Murphy_2010.jpg (824KB, 819x1569px) Image search: [Google]
Cillian_Murphy_2010.jpg
824KB, 819x1569px
>>6574264
For comparison Cillian Murphy has even more feminine face than she does (just the face and not the head) so it's not like it's impossible for a pretty boy to have her face.

And, desu, not that feminine of a face. It's on Bailey Jay level of androgynous.
>>
>>6574273
My point is she might not have a womb.
>>
File: taylor-swift-profile.jpg (36KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-profile.jpg
36KB, 300x450px
>>6574264
>>6574276
I hope for your sanity, that this is bait.
>>
File: KennethBranagh&TomHiddleston.jpg (57KB, 893x647px) Image search: [Google]
KennethBranagh&TomHiddleston.jpg
57KB, 893x647px
>>6574264
There's some LGBT link with TayTay, but not what you think. The clue is that she got with Tom Hiddleston within a week of breaking up with Calvin Harris.
TayTay and Tom Hiddleston are not really in a relationship. She's using him in order to be a media troll and build hype for her next album which is due out soon (she releases once every two years), which is why she managed to get with him within a week of breaking up with Calvin Harris, and why she's stirring the pot about writing the lyrics for one of Calvin's songs. She's playing into the popular perception of being boy crazy and that's why some of the Taylor-Hiddleston pictures have seemed so staged and in your face (the I <3 T.S. tank top for example).
Tom Hiddleston is using her as a beard to help keep his relationship with Kenneth Branagh secret.
Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston met at the MET Gala in February, and probably came up with the idea while Calvin Harris was in hospital recovering from a car crash.
>>
>>6574279
Nah, she's not a tranny. I still want to put a baby in her facist womb though.
>>
>>6574264

you've been here too long

if you browse passgen and mtfg all day you will start seeing women who don't 'pass'
>>
File: CNRCsFCUYAAsg54.jpg (30KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
CNRCsFCUYAAsg54.jpg
30KB, 470x468px
>>6574264
>>
File: tumblr_mynjb4NH5z1r0vgu3o4_500.jpg (182KB, 437x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mynjb4NH5z1r0vgu3o4_500.jpg
182KB, 437x650px
Is Corey Taylor transgender?
>>
>>6574477
what the fuck is that
>>
>>6574462
PRACTICALLY TWINS.
>>
>>6574496
Lead vocalist of slipknot and stone sour
>>
>>6574264
Or maybe... JUST MAYBE...
She is a natal female with a higher-than-average level of testosterone

Have you not counted that as one of your options? Or do you actually think all natal females have the same low level of test?
>>
>>6574264
gonna need photographic evidence, anon
>>
is she peen-positive?
>>
File: 1451030034799.jpg (99KB, 612x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451030034799.jpg
99KB, 612x1024px
>>
>>6575648
this is how my body looks like and i am a tranny
TS confirmed for trans
>>
>>6574264
>Swift would get clock on lgbt: land where passing is as hard as getting a medal in the special Olympics.
>>
Considering how insane places like TMZ are at digging into celebrity's personals lives are, there's no way she could keep it hidden while being in the public eye for this long. 0% chance she's trans. Great singer thou
>>
File: 20160622969ced9be6a4aed59[1].jpg (599KB, 1333x1747px) Image search: [Google]
20160622969ced9be6a4aed59[1].jpg
599KB, 1333x1747px
>>6574276

> more feminine face
> cilian murphy

you're delusional

Murphy has a square as fuck jaw and a pronounced brow ridge, and very sharp cheekbones. You picked a photo where his features are washed out from the shitty quality

pic related, ya this face just screams feminine alright, oh wait no it doesnt at all

As for the topic, lmao no. If she was, she'd be the most successfully passing transgender EVER.
>>
>>6574264
As a pre-HRT transtrender, this gives me a major confidence boost, thanks OP!
>>
>>6575648
>tfw Taylor Swift looks more trans than some trannies here
>>
>>6575718
Are medals in the special olympics actually rare or what? I never watch it but I know they always have it a month after the real olympics so they must give medals to the competitors.
>>
she a hon
>>
>>6577162
She a queen of MtFs and soon the future Queen of America.
>>
>>6574477
I saw him in concert years ago, was surprised how short he really is (like 5'6" ish) but damn was he hot when he had long hair and a scruffy face
>>
File: lwsm_bp_10_162_8531.jpg (83KB, 685x456px) Image search: [Google]
lwsm_bp_10_162_8531.jpg
83KB, 685x456px
>>6575911
He passes better than most of mtfgen
>>
>>6574264
The obsession with trans has made people think taller, higher test ratio women might be a guy.
Trans is very, very rare and Swift is actually attractive, so basically confirmed.
>>
>>6577261
Breakfast on Pluto is one of my favorite films of all time <3.

I fell in love with Cillian from hims performance in that film and the film itself is, subjectively as a trans woman, incredible.
>>
File: breakfast-on-pluto-560.jpg (46KB, 560x419px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast-on-pluto-560.jpg
46KB, 560x419px
>>6577368
forgot pic
>>
>>6574387
According to the gossip, she's also les and was Calvin's beard too
>>
>>6577281
>>6574549

This is pretty much me. I'm a cis female but have higher than average for women test levels. Physically I'm slightly taller than average (and most of my family is very short), have wider shoulders, a deeper voice (but still in normal range) and generally look much more like my brother than my sister or any other female relations. I have bigger tits than Taytay though

I wonder if anyone ever thinks I'm a trans woman, nobody has ever said it to my face but it's possible.
>>
>>6575911
Look at those sassy lips.
>>
File: gaylife-calvin-harris-3.jpg (63KB, 560x806px) Image search: [Google]
gaylife-calvin-harris-3.jpg
63KB, 560x806px
>>6577480
Supposedly Harry Styles is a homo too
Taylor Swift: based beard for British homos since 2012
>>
File: CnnsoMhUAAAVfF6.jpg (175KB, 1184x668px) Image search: [Google]
CnnsoMhUAAAVfF6.jpg
175KB, 1184x668px
side note: I am LIVING for the ongoing Kanye/Kim v Taylor drama
>>
File: yelle4.jpg (57KB, 1323x739px) Image search: [Google]
yelle4.jpg
57KB, 1323x739px
Is Yelle a trans woman?
>that masc face
>>
>>6574264
Congratulations! You just learned that real women actually look like this. The female body, just like the male body, comes in all heights, builds and sizes.

Stop basing your perception of what real human women look like on your Japanese animated cartoon girls.
>>
>>6579524
i kno rite? hons are gurls too!
>>
>>6575911
>just the face and not the head

His entire his head isn't feminine since his jaw is too strong and his head is too big and round but I meant just his face, as in his eyes, nose, lips and how they're placed in relation to each other.

His is VERY feminine (again, not looking at the entire head) whereas TS's is pretty but in masculine sort of way.
>>
>>6579546
>Taylor Swift is a hon.

Fucking lol
>>
>>6578746
One thing I like about TS is that he's very eloquent. which is rare is celebrity world where braindead rappers and morons like Katy Parry or that twerking slut prevail.

She actually sounds like she has a brain and that's amazing, is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>6579524
>tiny ribcage
>wide hips
>narrow shoulders
real womyn cmoe in all shapes and sizes!! muh chinese cartoons!!
>>
Call me delusional but I genuinely think Taylor Swift is trans. The more I see her the more masculine her face looks and the more I read about her the more it seems like she never sleeps with any of the guys she's dating. And why wouldn't a gorgeous multi-millionaire a list celebrity sleep with bunch of overly attractive rich guys? Because she has neo-vag and is really really insecure and is waiting for someone to be okay with it but simultaneously feels like she can't express it to anyone ever.
>>
File: tswift.jpg (37KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
tswift.jpg
37KB, 1024x536px
Ugh she's not transgender.

You can find pics from as young as 2-5 years old all over the internet.

>her when she was like 5
>>
File: twsift.jpg (54KB, 545x541px) Image search: [Google]
twsift.jpg
54KB, 545x541px
>her when she was 3 years old
>>
>>6584011

Lots of people love to gang up on her. She's seen as the token christian white girl which pisses people off and makes them incredibly jealous that she is under the protection of God and his angels.

You can be under God's protection to if you repent and get your family members to do the same. No need for jealousy. Jesus saves.
>>
>>6583994
>kid with long hair means it's a girl
>>
>>6574549
Yeah, no one ever addresses my cis gf as a girl except through the drive through. 6'1, broad shoulders, long arms, big hands, little titties, and a man's stride. Androgynous face, too. It doesn't usually bother her, but sometimes it kinda gets my goat.
>>
>>6584607
ok, but how feminine is her penis?
>>
>>6584025
jesus shaves, but allah blows
>>
>>6574387
ive been a Tom stan since 2009. he isn't with Kenneth. Chris Hemsworth is more likely.
>>
i want her to hold me shes so tall
>>
>>6584025
The shit are you talking about? Some people don't like her because she's the beacon of proper, polite whiteness at a time when shit like "diversity", degeneracy and nigger culture are hailed as some ultimate beacons of "progress" for young people to follow. And she's just a blonde blue eyed thin beauty, literally the devil in modern regressive liberal's mind when you should hail some 500 pound nigress that's twerking in the middle of the street.
>>
>>6584739
Jesus was a peace loving carpenter while Muhammed was little girl loving warlord.
>>
>>6575648
>shes taller than me
>broad shoulders
>big hands & feet
>andro face
>narrow hips
>small boobs

I pass better than she does lol
>>
>>6574264
Yeah, you're right hon you're just as much a women as her. You are stunning and brave!
>>
>>6588841
>stunning and brave!
Don't forget "fierce". For a while it was fashionable to say every trans woman was "fierce" for some retarded reason.
>>
>>6584959
Cut it out with the racism, please.
>>
TS is 5'10"

I've dated a few girls around this height, and they all had a few masculine features.

Tall women are usually a result of high-test genetics and an athletic upbringing. I have a thing for woman taller than me and have been lucky enough to score a few. They all played soccer/volleyball/gymnastics growing up, had tall mothers, and hairy, deep-voiced tall brothers dads and uncles.

Then again....the jewish-run media is a circus of fucked up weirdness. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she came out as trans tomorrow.,
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 736x1104px
>>6574264
>>>her brow is massive, especially for a woman.
really now, I mean I think TS looks overall trans too, but this one seems fine
>>
>>6592619
Don't forget SLAY.

YAAAAS HON SLAAAAY UR SO FIERCE GURL
>>
File: kaylorislove.jpg (156KB, 634x880px) Image search: [Google]
kaylorislove.jpg
156KB, 634x880px
>>6574387
She's with Karlie. Kaylor 4ever.
>>
>>6574264
>op is jelly
>op attacks the things that makes them jelly

You're pathetic.
Get a life.
>>
>>6597093
damn, short hair really suits her, makes her look like the god of females

it's the long hair that makes her look like a tranny tbqhfam
>>
>>6597398
>She
>>
>>6574264
>Her adam's apple is more prominent than in most women

I don't think you know what an adam's apple is. Because that mound in the middle of the neck is not an adam's apple, it's a normal throat structure that everyone has. you probably just don't realise it because you're so used to being around fatties where it's covered in fat.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.