[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a BF who shares my beliefs, but accepts me being trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image_1.jpg (147KB, 595x897px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
147KB, 595x897px
It'll never happen /lgbt/. Why live?
>>
>>6565443
>that nordic edit
Hahahahahahahaha
buttmad/10
>>
>>6565443
>non shitskin /pol/lack
>no pure of race, pure of heart /lgbt/
absolutely haram faM.
>>
>>6565443
it'll never happen because rather than actually going out and meeting people, you complain and make whiny shitposts
>>
I'm a built white German American who can't stand shitskins who don't conform and Jews. Come to LA bb gurl
>>
>>6565477

But she's a tranny after a roly /pol/y. She's more likely to meet a transphobe than a boyfriend; she has to wait for her boyfriend to come to her. If she passed 100% and were attractive though, I think she could open a cute conservative boy's mind to boipussy... but that's unlikely.
>>
>lgbt uncle tom wants pol bf

What a unique individual we got here
>>
File: -polgbt.png (43KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
-polgbt.png
43KB, 812x727px
>>6565451
>>6565466
Don't worry, I got the good stuff.
>>
>>6565515
OP here, this is accurate
>>
>>6565443
Of course it can happen, anon. You just need to get the surgery and go stealth and he'll think you're a nice cis nazi waifu
further down the line you can claim to "discover" you're infertile and get him to do IVF with a good aryan surrogate to further his bloodline
>>
>>6565443

Ethno-nationalist here (but not a /pol/-tier conspiracy nut). If you're cute, I'll happily accept you as a woman and cum in your boipussy while raising White children with you, OP.
>>
>>6566655
I will as well but.........TIT'S OR GTFO!
>>
>>6565443
holy shit /pol/ aryan edition

tell me your views then faggot
>>
File: 604765150.png (306KB, 680x364px) Image search: [Google]
604765150.png
306KB, 680x364px
>Tfw /ethicalveganaryanmasterrace/anti-(cultural)marxist/pro-free speech/pro-gun/anti-feministic/anti-islamic/anti-nigger/anti-semitic/anti-multiculturalistic/anti-materialistic/minimalistic mtf transcuties are nonexistent

>Tfw you're stuck with either the bleak prospect of the legally and financially destructive, obscenely unrewarding, increasingly obsolete and dissatisfying pursuit of relationships with (and the inevitably ephemeral affection of) intellectually void, emotionally hollow, hypergamous, sociopathic, biological females or the familiar, default, solitary existence that is sometimes lamentably lonesome but evades the aforementioned insanity altogether

>Tfw you'll never be an abortion or blissfully unborn being spared any and all future suffering

>Tfw there are infinitely more important issues on earth than my petty problems and I acknowledge this because it's obviously true, provides perspective and is humbling

>Tfw nobody read this
>>
>>6568756
you're a faggot and you can't even greentext properly, kys faggot
>>
>>6568756
If it makes you feel better I read it
>>
File: 1467925398856.jpg (88KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467925398856.jpg
88KB, 500x750px
>>6568761
Thank you, anonymous poster 6568761.

I'm surprised there was another reply so soon because this board seems exceptionally slow.
>>
>>6565515
>could open a cute conservative boy's mind to boipussy... but that's unlikely.

Not in Germany.
>>
File: makeamericagreatagain.gif (466KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreatagain.gif
466KB, 500x500px
>>6565515
MtF here. I have a /pol/ bf. Can confirm it's possible. We pretty much just talk shit on SJW's and things like that around other /pol/ friends, but just have our little secret between us. It's a great life. Some of our close friends do know I'm trans, but so far no one seems to care all that much. I think passing definitely helps though. Think it'll be a tough time to get anyone but a tumblr blue hair bf if you don't pass.
>>
Why don't you focus on hoping there's someone who's totally cool with it and doesn't mind at all, but doesn't necessarily agree in particular? Since you want to be accepted in a certain way by someone, why don't you prepare to accept that they have different beliefs?
>>
>>6568756
You are a stupid faggot who needs to take a step back from all these thoughts. Stop having crazy ideas about all cis women being a relationship disaster waiting to happen, stop thinking society is very fucked and has made all women fucked, stop thinking there's actually more hope in a trans girl on the issues you pointlessly concern yourself with, just clear your head and go experience women, they'll be more reasonable and respectable than you think if you actually do a good job being appealing yourself.
>>
What goes around, doesn't cum around.
>>
It's funny because I would love to have a trans girlfriend who shares my beliefs, accepts me for who I am, and wants me to cum in their boi pussy.
>>
>>6568756
I didn't read it.
>>
>>6565443
I know you mean. I believe some camp whistle blowed to a guy I liked that I voted UKIP, chances are probably wrecked now
>>
>>6574895
*some camp lanky tosser who's also gay
>>
>when you can't oppose mass immigration from barbaric shitholes without being a far right nazi
I just want to live my peaceful quiet life with a faggot boyfriend without obnoxious people interfering with my life in a very obnoxious way.
>>
File: jewish master plan.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
jewish master plan.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>tfw you're a redpilled tranny whose sister just got a gene test, revealing that you're actually of Jewish descent.
>>
post more polgbt comics
>>
I'm early in my transition and I want a /pol/ bf. It'll probably take a while to find a bf but it'll be worth it.
>>
>>6565515
>Gonna seduce a straight boi

This is like the manga fantasy of "anon I'm cumming on my first time having sex without any clitoral stimulation!"
>>
>>6575952

Seducing a straight boy right after meeting him doesn't always work even if you're cis. You have to let him get to know you first. Once he knows what you're like and that you're not crazy, then you can try more overtly sexual stuff.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.