[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i not end up as a hon, im 21 soon 22 havent talked to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-03-28-02-31-53-334.jpg (318KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28-02-31-53-334.jpg
318KB, 900x1600px
How do i not end up as a hon, im 21 soon 22 havent talked to anyone except my close friends and family about it and i wanna diy, i look like this. Any hope of passing?
>>
>>6563156
no, sorry. it's far too late for you
>>
>>6563156
1. Fix your hair
2. Fix your eyebrows
3. Get on 'mones
4. Get FFS
Only come out after step 4.
>>
>>6563216
Also, while you do all that, do voice training. Make sure your voice is perfect before you come out.
>>
>>6563216
>only come out after sept 4.
What happens the 4th?
>>
>>6563266
Not the same anon, but they said s-t-e-p 4, as in FFS.
>>
>>6563290
Oh lol my dyslexia is fucking with me
>>
>>6563156
get an Orchiectomy ASAP....it will help you
>>
Honestly, you're pretty cute. Grow your hair out and shave that beard, then get on hormones, and I think you'll be alright.
>>
>>6563156
>yet another qt boy trying to become an ugly female
>>
>>6567708
yeah it always breaks my heart when i see a very attractive, masculine looking man succumb to hondom. if you have a naturally femme face or are just ugly to begin with go for it. but damn, are you sure about this OP?
>>
>>6568285
Agreed. Recommend stays the way they are.

You're pretty enough as is. No need to go tampering with nature's design. Plenty of people will go along with the charade just to bang you.
>>
>>6568285
>>6568306
I think it ultimately stems from deep-seated confidence issues. No matter how pretty he is he wants to be prettier to get more attention, and he thinks becoming a "girl" will achieve that, not realizing it'll ultimately make things far worse.
>>
>>6568331
I like that theory.

It's also seen as cool and hip to go transgender and makes you seem like a special, complicated snowflake.
>>
File: received_10154219162547855.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154219162547855.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>6568360
>>6568331
>>6568285
Thanks i guess but nah, its not my confidence nor me qanting attention it is quite simple to me i feel like im in the wrong body thats it
>>
>>6563290

>>6563290

fuck you rich faggot
no one's got the money to just get themselves a FFS
>>
>>6569194
OP does
>>
>>6569186
What if you imagined you had a different body really hard?
>>
>>6569186
>its not my confidence nor me qanting attention
So that's why you're whoring it up on 4chan?
>>
>>6569911
Haha, no
>>6570005
Wouldt call it whoring myself out rather than giving people the material they need to figure out if i will pass or become a hon
>>
>>6570065
Why do you care? With tits and a vaginoplasty most men won't be able to tell the difference, if you were serious about becoming a woman you'd go for it hon or otherwise--unless you're concerned with what others think about your appearance, which means you're after sexual attention before anything else.
>>
>>6570102
Lol part of being social is also taking care of yourself and your appearance. Most people are blind to how good or bad they look so they just want an opinion.

Plus we're not delusional enough to fall for the "women can come in all shapes" meme sjws tell themselves so they can keep their beards and put in 0 effort.
>>
>>6570531
>Most people are blind to how good or bad they look so they just want an opinion
That has no bearing on whether you transition or not, if you're actually serious about your dysphoria bullshit. If you'd rather stay a male because you look better that way, then you're just after sexual attention as I stated earlier.
>Plus we're not delusional enough to fall for the "women can come in all shapes"
Pic related, they do. She's the most popular politician in Belgium, by the way.
>>
>>6570571
I don't see a beard famalam.
Also please cite where either me or OP or anyone else in this thread said they wouldn't transition if they couldn't pass
>>
>>6570610
>I don't see a beard famalam
Nice try moving goalposts, women DO come in all shapes and sizes. Regarding beards, getting rid of hair is not exactly rocket science in this day and age.
>Also please cite where either me or OP or anyone else in this thread said they wouldn't transition if they couldn't pass
Why else would you make a thread asking if you can "pass"? Assuming you weren't just attention whoring, of course.
>>
>>6570641
Why do you bother responding to me if you're not reading what I'm typing.

You seem to think I'm implying a lot more than I'm saying.

Also please cite where either me or OP or anyone else in this thread said they wouldn't transition if yadda yadda yadda your not listening who cares what I write.
>>
>>6570657
>You seem to think I'm implying a lot more than I'm saying
How exactly? You're the one making random implications now.
>Also please cite where either me or OP or anyone else in this thread
You can't answer the question because the answer is either a) he's having second thoughts about potential hondom or b) he's attention whoring (or both).
>>
>>6570668
>he
Now I know what's going on.
Here's your last (you) of the day. You got me. I admit defeat, you tricked me and I took the bait.
>>
For fucks sake, why? 10/10 man.
>>
>>6569186
A fucking waste, going from a 8/10 man to a 4.5/10 woman.
>>
>>6570689
Sorry I triggered you tumblr, but he's not a she just yet. Keep thinking it was all bait to make yourself feel better about the fact that you lost the argument.
>>
>>6570571
I am going to transition either way, all i want is an opinion in how people think i look and will look also tips tricks on how to not become a hon level trans
>>
>>6570689
Its not bait, you are just an idiot.
>>
>I'll transition because I'm bored online and read about it on tumblr
>What? I'm a cute boy? N-no, I'm a real girl! See! I may be ugly but at least I'm a girl now!
>>
>>6573006
>all i want is an opinion in how people think i look
So you're an attention whore, congrats you're well on the way to becoming an annoying woman.
>>
>>6563156
I love your eyes
>>
>>6575429
Thanks
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (121KB, 593x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
121KB, 593x609px
if you turn out fine i will fuck you till you drop!
-Volda
>>
>>6563156
Just live as a fairly decent looking hon and have sex with truckers who stop by your place to take you like a woman before they go to work. It's not a bad alternative.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.