[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw attractive females try to touch me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: adsfkjhasdkfljhasdkjflh.png (387KB, 659x362px) Image search: [Google]
adsfkjhasdkfljhasdkjflh.png
387KB, 659x362px
mfw attractive females try to touch me.
>>
>mfw oblivious gay men try to flirt with me
you really thought you had it, didn't you?
>>
File: reaction face 12345.png (124KB, 304x222px) Image search: [Google]
reaction face 12345.png
124KB, 304x222px
>>6561983
go back to buttschool loser. Everyone know's I am the supreme gay man here.
>>
>>6561950

Tranny?

>>6561983

Had what?
>>
>>6561950
Kek
>mfw no girl ever wanted talk to me, never mind touch me

>>6562008
Heil mein gaylord
>>
>be closet gay
>have a female friend who doesn't know
>95% convinced she's got a thing for me
>feel like I'm leading her on but not brave enough to come out
what do legbutts
>>
>>6569271
Fuck her. You're still a man, it is your obligation whether or not you enjoy it.
>>
>>6561950
This happens wayy too often in clubs and parties.
A few of my friends that know I'm gay really push me
Just tonight I was at a party and they where kissing my cheeks getting me to blush (I blush easily), sitting on me, and using me as a pillow.

I'm pretty sure one is super crushing on me because before I kinda got my sexuality sorted she tried to date me numerous times, and said she really had a crush on me and everytime she comes to a party she just wants to sit next to me and for me to act like a de-facto boyfriend
>>
>>6569348
That's a great opinion you have there.
>>
>>6569271
Impregnate her and have children (only if you're both white)

)))It would be your duty as a white male to secure a future for our white children(((
>>
>>6569349
i think you underestimate the games girls try to play sometimes
>>
File: shiki-trailer-screenshot.jpg (86KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
shiki-trailer-screenshot.jpg
86KB, 500x280px
>>6561950

>mfw attractive girls try to flirt with me thinking that I'm a cis man
>also mfw unattractive to attractive, straight cis men
>>
>>6569271
Seconding this >>6573413
You don't know if you really like her or not if you don't date her, fuck her, marry her and have a couple children first.
>>
>>6579409

t. straight girl in love with her gay friend
>>
How does this happen to you fags

I get hit on by gay guys all the fucking time
but I rarely get hit on by girls
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.