[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the term "trap" offensive? Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1468371169660.jpg (209KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
1468371169660.jpg
209KB, 500x703px
Is the term "trap" offensive? Discuss
>>
>>6559752
No.
>>
>>6559752

i am a trans woman. A trap is a boy who isnt trans who passes as a female, so calling me a trap is calling me a man.

a femboy who's on hormones isnt a trap. they are a tranny.

a CD who dresses up but doesn't pass (90% of this board) isnt a trap.

i am 100% convinced there are no actual traps on this board. The people who do pass are on hormones so they aren't actually real traps. hell most of the ones on HRT still dont pass anyways.
>>
>>6559752
Literally everything is "offensive" to some people.
I can't believe they are ACTUALLY as thin skinned as they make themselves out to be
I do however believe they are big enough attention whores they will make a scene at any opportunity.
>>
>>6559774
I'm glad we have professors like this to clarify slang semantics
>>
>>6559774
As far as most people are concerned a trap is a women with a penis. Check out /b/ we love traps over there
>>
>>6559783

>why do people get so offended?

proceeds to call them thin skinned attention whores

>i wonder why they are offended all i did was call them names durr

>>6559789

*tips*
>>
If you were born male and still have a penis but you look female you're a trap. As in a straight male would be surprised when he pulls your pants down and gets dick slapped across the face because he thought you were a cis woman
>>
>>6559752
As a straight guy that accidentally dated a gay man with agp, trans people are trans. Traps are gay men with agp. Know the difference and nobody gets hurt. Or traumatized.
>>
tfw my boyfriend isnt a chaser and hates my dick and if i ever dick slapped him he'd probably beat me up and/or dump me
>>
>>6559821
You need a new boyfriend then.
>>
>>6559821
ment to reply to >>6559809
>>
>>6559821
I'm not sure if you should be happy or unhappy about this?
>>
>>6559832
atleast he sees me as a woman ;_;
>>
>>6559847
Isn't that great? I'm confused
Would you rather him be a chaser?
>>
>>6559851
its great, i think. i am also confused.
>>
File: 1463781503742.png (748KB, 1456x876px) Image search: [Google]
1463781503742.png
748KB, 1456x876px
heres a handy chart for you all
>>
>>6559868
>censoring man nipples
>>
>>6559774
Do you have a penis? If so you are a male, taking hormones will only make you a weaker more feminine male.
>>
Just remember that when you say those words to me in bedroom it's too late :^)
>>
It's offensive to a lot of people but this is fucking 4chan so who gives a shit?
>>
>>6559752
I was a trap, it's not offensive. I looked like the trap on this >>6559868
>>
>>6559774
This
>>
>>6559809
except that malecentric view is what's wrong with the world. not everything revolves around your dick, bub.
>>
>>6559752
Of course it is. That's why real people don't use it. The only way it could be more obviously homophobic if instead of "trap" it was called "hell-bait." It's just heterosexuals being pussies like they always have been for tens of thousands of years and always will be until the end of time.
>>
I like genetic girls and dick girls (including their dicks) but not guys. Does that make me bi or pansexual or what?
>>
>>6559868
Source?
>>
>>6559774
>implying anyone can successfully be a non hormone taking trap past 20
>>
File: 56.png (2MB, 890x872px)
56.png
2MB, 890x872px
>>6559752
I used to think it was cute, and didnt stop until the men I was dating opposed the term because they thought it was offensive. But yeah, it carries the implication that the subject is a man- highly offensive.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.