[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Houseboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: man-apron-naked.jpg (282KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
man-apron-naked.jpg
282KB, 332x500px
Has anyone ever been a houseboy or has hired one?

Any advice on becoming one?
>>
>>6559721
I think pool boy/gardener is the more popular male version of au pair
>>
File: 1419010220627.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1419010220627.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>6559721
/r9k/ here, if anyone wants a house husband neet that likes chinese cartoons, cuddling and cooking I'm up for it.

I can wear a cute apron too.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>6559766
I love you, /r9k/! Best board.
[spoiler] Fuck all normies! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [/spoiler]

I know, that I cannot spoiler on /lgbt/ btw.
>>
File: 1467886118039.jpg (96KB, 643x717px) Image search: [Google]
1467886118039.jpg
96KB, 643x717px
>>6559766
This is exactly the reason I want to be a houseboy.

I want to be oniichan's live in cleaner, cooker, and dakimakura.

Why can't I have this?
>>
File: 1468160064090.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1468160064090.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>6559766
This is one of the best gifs I've ever seen.
>>
>>6559721
>Any advice on becoming one?
Essentially the most likely scenario for becoming on is to go out with someone wealthy enough that they can afford to have a partner who is a homemaker.
So basically you need to be /fit/, handsome, sociable, charming and intelligent in order to put yourself at the top of the dating hierarchy (rich guys get to pick, you see). You should probably also get a job to tide you over so he doesn't think you're ambitionless or just a gold digger when you start dating (as it'll take a while to go from "we've just met" to "move in with me and I'll pay for everything"), the job will also allow you to purchase nice clothes which will be imperative if you want a hot rich guy to be cool with showing you off to his buddies and thus willing to date you, and also to get you into the clubs where those people hang out. Additionally you might want to take some basic cookery classes and the like so you're able to actually perform housewife duties.
Your alternative is basically to become a prostitute and post on fetish websites, rentboy websites and Craigslist. This is a good way to get raped and/or murdered. Also you probably still need to be at least /fit/, because the people who fantasise about a househusband invariably fantasise dominating a hot guy via enforced domesticity and nobody wants to hire a flabby twink.
>>
File: 1461126765271.jpg (74KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
1461126765271.jpg
74KB, 720x660px
>>6559937
I'm almost none of those things and a guy responded to me on Craigslist.

Do I just call it off to avoid getting raped and murdered? I'm scared!

He doesn't know I'm a flabby twink yet.
>>
>>6559965
Ah, so you posted an ad without any pics? He's probably either hoping you're going to turn out to be a hot str8 jock who needs to make some extra money, or to be the sort of guy who doesn't care and just wants to molest you.
Good luck, anyway. Let us know if actually being a houseboy for random strangers is as hot as you think it will be.
>>
>>6560033
I replied to his ad.

The reason why I got interested in this is because I was looking for housekeeper positions on Craigslist and the guy I responded to wanted a picture of me. I just sent him pics with clothes on.

That's when things got sexual. I asked him for a pic and he hasn't responded yet. I think he's at work.
>>
>>6559937
Why exactly do people strive to be houseboys and servants. I've had 2 offers in my life along those lines and i've turned them down base solely on my own determination to make my way. I'm sure my life would have moved much faster if I took those opportunities when I was 18-19, but I don't think It would give me the same satisfaction of going my own way.
>>
File: 1342366101381.jpg (18KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
1342366101381.jpg
18KB, 250x284px
>>6560324
I'm disabled and this would be the best work I can get since I'm not cut out for anything else besides cooking, cleaning, and sex.

Life sucks.
>>
>>6560359
Question. Would you be offended if someone told you they had a fetish for the disabled?
>>
>>6560397
No, it'd make me feel accepted and not less of a person.
>>
>>6560069
He's in his 50's!

He kept avoiding his age the entire time we messaged each other until he finally told me.

Fuck this, I can't fuck Master Roshi. I'm selling drugs!
>>
>>6560976
Take a good look at his pictures, if he ever sent them. If you didn't know he was 50, would you still fuck him?
Also the fact you were willing to fuck him means you're literally just a more niche rentboy, so you might as well just come to terms with that fact now.
>>
>>6560994
He's old and creepy, I may be able to deal with one or the other but I can't deal with both.

I can't deal with old people for very long anyway.
>>
>>6559721
I had a CIS girl as my "personal" assistant for more than a Year, I strongly recommend the arrangement, SWEET Memories and the Sex incredible.... She was sum missive ,attentive ,obedient,and a Good Cook too, very clean
>>
>>6561032
So you want a rich guy to look after you AND you want to be sexually attracted to him? Better get lifting those weights, son. A sexually attractive rich guy is going to have a lot of people throwing themselves at him, you need to make sure you can compete.
>>
>>6559844
It's all yours, my friend
>>
>>6561045
I have an age limit.

I had the chance to be a houseboy for a 35 year old trucker a few years ago.

I should have taken that deal.
>>
>>6561061
Fair enough. I wish you luck in your sluttery, young houseboy.
>>
>>6561068
Thank you, anon.

I hope I don't get raped and/or murdered.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.