[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should this board be renamed to /trans/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: femgen.png (433KB, 961x397px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.png
433KB, 961x397px
>>
>>6558093
No because then lgb would be gone.
>>
>>6558093
maybe if mtfg would get out of femgen we could have an actual fucking group
>>
>>6558947
>implying femgen is not just nonpassing mtfgen
>>
>>6558957
But mtfg is already non-passing mtfgen.
Femgen is denialgen.
>>
>>6558093
At least 28% of femgen respondents to that poll definitely don't want to be girls, though. Unless you're going to claim they're all fem trans guys and trans girls in denial, it seems even the tranniest of non-trans generals isn't trans-exclusive.
>>
>>6558964
femgen is gaygen occupied by trannies
>>
>>6558093
Get off my board. No woman allowed only skinny gay men allowed here. Kk thanks move along go find some place else
>>
>>6559088
salty tranny detected
>>
>>6559005
>>6558093
>>6558947
>>6558964
We aren't trans and saying things would've been easier had we been born girls doesn't mean anything.

It's common sense to say an ultra traditional family would've tested a daughter who's into boys far better than a boy who does the same
>>
>>6559088

There's already >>>/cm/, >>>/hm/, and >>>/y/ for you fag.

>>6559444

Tested?
>>
File: 1424714469260.gif (197KB, 248x224px)
1424714469260.gif
197KB, 248x224px
>>6558099
We need an LGB and a trans board. Really do. And if you say it will be dead, well quality versus quantity.
>>
>>6558947
I've never even opened mtfg but I still voted yes ;^)
>>
The LGB part is here to keep us T's from forming a cushy hugbox and become tumblr. We in return provide them with a marginalized group to project their parents disapproval on. It is a delicate eco-system and must not be tampered with.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-23-08-49.png (573KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-23-08-49.png
573KB, 720x1280px
Homosexuality is a sin
>>
>>6558947
do what we did

hide faye/jaye threads
ignore faye/jaye posts
do not reply to faye/jaye
>>
>>6559469
>Tested?
What? Don't get it.

And I like cm.
>>6559569
Don't care so long as you agree that gens aren't and stop shouting that we are.
>>
Die faggots
>>
>>6559444
Dude, more than a few of you are trans girls. Far from all and almost certainly not most, but there is serious overlap between trans girls and fem boys.

Between boy mode transitioners who spend months or even years letting hormones do their thing (and maybe even getting ffs and/or bottom surgery in that time) and being a fem boy while they wait, trans girls doing boy mode for life, and trans girls in denial, it would be as absurd and dismissive to say that none of femgen is trans as to say that all of it is.
>>
File: 1541091336245.png (548KB, 948x518px)
1541091336245.png
548KB, 948x518px
>>6559754
>trans girls doing boy mode for life
>>
>>6559797
It bothers me, too, but it's their time and they'll make of it what they will.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 439x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 439x247px
>>6559754
>>6559825
I really am not in the mood for this crap right now.

Liking androgyny/neoteny and making it so that your body is always androgynous means nothing other than that.
>>
>>6559850
And being a freak in irl
>>
>>6558093
>implying strawpoll "one vote per person" measures aren't easy to get around
>implying 29 votes is enough to make a decision on
>implying anyone involved in 4chan is going to listen to your stupid strawpoll in the first place
>>
>>6559754
>what is non binary
>what are third genders
>implying femboi isn't essentially a third gender like Balkan sworn virgins
Come to mention it, sworn virgins would fit in well on this board
>>
>>6559864
>androgynes are freaks
That depends on your ratio of masculinity to femininity

There's androgynous people on both ends of the spectrum, like andreja pejic (pre-hrt)... and then there's people like edgar.
>>
>>6559887
>calling it anything other than femboy or androgynous
Disgusting.
>>
>>6558093
Yes fucking please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
>>
>>6559681

>What? Don't get it.

I don't know, you tell me. You wrote it.

>It's common sense to say an ultra traditional family would've tested a daughter who's into boys far better than a boy who does the same

>>6559797

Not everyone passes.
>>
>>6559909
You have a point
>>
I think it's important for LGB and T to be together because ultimately the normies will segregate & stifle us if we're on our own. This applies to everyone.
>>
>>6559949
Exactly, so when someone comes into a thread saying "I'm androgynous" like it makes them unique, it doesn't really mean shit.
>>
>>6559850
I didn't say that they did, though.

You might be too tired for any form of communication if this is giving you so much trouble. Take a nap and try again later.

>>6559887
Many fem boys identify as male. Even plenty of the ones on hormones do. It's not your privilege to "third gender" them.
>>
>>6558093
Where are "i don't know" nad "could you repeat the question" options?
>>
>>6559864
Not really, if you're a baby faced shrimp and act boyish, people will just assume you're a kid. At least if you make sure no tits are noticeable.

If anything it means getting babied and coddled for mistakes that normal men would get skewered for.

Worst thing that happens is people might assume you're female.
>>
>>6560008
>It's not your privilege to "third gender" them.
So? I'm going to call them third gender, because that's essentially what they are, and they're inhabiting the same sort of spaces tonnes of third genders in other societies did (which are usually some blend of trans woman and femboy e.g. khanith, femminielli).
It might be ~triggering~ and ~oppressive~ to call them third gender, but from an anthropological perspective that's basically what they are.
>>
>>6560052
>taking female hormones
>don't want to appear as female
Fucking peter pan syndrome ass twinks
>>
>>6560064
blame the people who wanna fugg us
>>
>>6560052
And what happens when you're 35? It's going to be pretty obvious at that point that you're on hormones because you'll just look like a mid-transition hon
>>
>>6560059
>but from an anthropological perspective that's basically what they are.
In our culture there's a lot of debate about that, actually. One of the joys of a living culture is that you get to watch it all happen. Until this culture dies, your armchair anthropology is answerable to the cultures you may very well be misrepresenting. Wait and see how this pans out if you like, but people getting to define themselves seems to be gaining steam.

How that carries over into social roles and interactions, too, varies dramatically. It's facile to say that all fem boys are third gender. Ease up on the gendering, in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (299KB, 960x1269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 960x1269px
>>6560108
How again? Hons are fully grown man apes in six year old girls clothes. Not having A sexually mature male ofteans you can't ever become like them. Won't happen your way, if boy mode became non viable I'd think of something.

Besides Faye is plenty cute despite age so I'm not to scared.
>>
>>6558947
>>6558957
>>6558964
>>6559062
>>6559444

Let me sort this out.
femgen is trannies in the closet.
mtfg is trannies that don't pass.
lesgen are trannies that pass trying to fake being cis lesbians.
>>
>>6560059
Make it third sex rather than gender and I won't complain with the label
>>
>>6560145
Pretty words, but inaccurate. Anthropological study frequently examines living cultures because when a culture is dead you have to rely on the cultural anthropology of artifacts and records. Social anthropology often has to occur in-situ and overlaps with sociology in places.
I can tell you now that while people getting to define themselves is gaining steam, the space a lot of MAAB non binary people and femboys in general occupy is the same space that's traditionally occupied by many of the third genders in other cultures, a blurring between what post 1890 we would widely consider "gay man" and what post 1970 we would widely consider "trans woman".
They might not call themselves third gender but at this point it's a matter of semantics - they're clearly engaging in behavioural patterns that relate to other third genders.
>>
>>6560218
Out of interest, why the preference?
>>
File: 1399267097522.jpg (136KB, 516x718px)
1399267097522.jpg
136KB, 516x718px
>>6560201
Trip on Faye.

Anybody who has been here long enough knows you photoshop your pictures and hide your forehead to make your jaw look smaller.
>>
>>6560289
>sanpaku eyes
Literally looks like a serial killer.
>>
>>6560264
Third sex just means androgynous body and doesn't dictate what you act like or do. Could use pseudo intersex or something like that idk.

Third gender is either untouchable castes in the third world, or bearded psychos who just arbitrarily decided on it and bully everyone into pandering to them.
>>
>>6558093
Results were tainted by trannies both coming in specifically to fuck up the poll, and ex-tranny femboys. You worded your question improperly, and your post improperly. There aren't even 29 femboys here bro. We are a rare breed. No true femboy wants to be a girl, only ex-trannies and unethical trannies who tainted the poll.
>>
>>6560318
That wouldn't be accurate though, as you're neither intersex nor a third sex. The only reason your body looks like that is due to the hormones you're taking
I'm deliberately comparing you to those "untouchable castes" because you're filling the same niche they filled. Not all third genders were "untouchable castes" but if you want to see just how touchable a femboy is, try explaining to a random straight person that you're taking hormones to try and stay femmy
>>
>>6558093
I don't mind letting lgb stay though it would be nice if they stopped shitposting their entitlement so much.
>>
>>6560515
Don't produce sperm and that's what biologically defines a male, so take that with the fem body and it's not a crazy argument to make.
>try explaining to a random straight person that you're taking hormones to try and stay femmy
Or I could just lie and say it's from an intersex condition and not get treated bad then, hm?
>>
>>6558093
>tfw ftm femboy
>>
>>6560257
So you're immune to your own culture and stand powerfully above it, fit to prescribe identities and behaviours onto individuals from an unassailable position of privilege and, impartiality.

No.

You're full of shit, invested, and engaging in practices that affect the population you are observing. As an anthropologist, you're ludicrous.

Sit down, listen to the population you're projecting onto from the comfort of your own gender entitlement, and finish your fucking ethics courses.
>>
>>6562161
>ftm femboy
>on testosterone
wew
>>
>>6558093
LGBTQ should be split into LGB and other
>>
>>6564885
That's my life. T for 2 years and I only pass as a femboy so might as well embrace it, right?
>>
Why are there so many trannies on this board? Feels like there are more trannies, specifically unpassable trannies both men and women, than gays.
>>
>>6566381
Homosexuals might have more mainstream and public places to discuss themselves than us trans do, we have to group up wherever we can, also few people want to publicly identify themselves as trans
>>
>>6566396
This. The only other places I'd have to go are full of SJWs and trenders
>>
>>6558093
Trans threads are regularly deleted

This board isn't /lgbt/ anymore, it's just a new board for /pol/
>>
why is this board so transphobic

o ya cuz it's an accurate depiction of the lgbt community
>>
>>6558093
Yes

we should have a homosexuality board. homosexuality covers bi gay and les

butttttt we all know that trannies would poison that board too
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.