[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Help General #118

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 28

File: Trans Help General-.png (209KB, 694x907px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General-.png
209KB, 694x907px
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt
search with google for specific threads

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>6496384
>>
>>6558086
Where's that liver damaged girl? I told her Suprefact nasal spray was an anti-androgen that wouldn't hurt her liver but she never responded.
>>
Is it a bad idea to put off transitioning? I'm living with my family in the midwest right now and none of them have any idea about my dysphoria, I'm 100% female to them and everyone else here. But I'm moving back to San Diego in two years and I think I want to start transitioning then.

I just really don't want to deal with coming out to everyone here (they're all really transphobic) and I'll (hopefully) be able to decide if I really want to transition or not...But I'm super dysphoric and depressed in the meantime, plus I'm worried that if I do go on T, it won't have as much of an impact because I'll be older then.
>>
How do I come around to finally accepting myself?
Sometimes I do, for a little while, but eventually something gets to me, and it's usually when I think about my family or friends, I don't know how accepting they'd be, but I have to live my life for myself, right?
>>
>>6558210

I was going to suggest just doing it behind everyone's backs, but you're FtM, so I don't think you'd be able to hide T's effects for so long. There's the slight possibility your family will come around if you seem notably happier after starting transition, but that's only a chance.

>>6558446

Yes, in the end, other people will disappoint you. So you can't make your life solely for them and painful for yourself.
>>
When should I be considering SRS? I don't hate my penis in a dysphoric sense. I just wish it were the opposite. I don't particularly like it, but it doesn't really make me feel awful. That said, I know I wouldn't enjoy using it for sex. I don't even like masturbating as it is, simply cause it reminds me of what isn't and what should be.
>>
>>6558833
The Canadian standard is two years on hormones, so maybe that.
>>
>>6558853
No I mean like, when as in mental state. Like when does SRS become worth the price tag, risks, etc. ?
>>
>>6559038
If you were to be guaranteed srs in two years, would you be extremely happy or upset? If you're indifferent then it's not worth the cost, unless you can get it for free like in Canada. Would you want it for free?
>>
File: 1467155144125.jpg (70KB, 400x388px)
1467155144125.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>tfw came out today
Maybe life isn't so horrible
>>
>>6559315
I'd probably be moderately happy, though still a little hesitant because of potentially super shitty results. And if it were free, I'd probably get it at some point.

>>6559349
Yeah I know it isn't great yet. I've seen both good and bad ones though.
>>
>>6559287

How old are you, senpai? Why did you ignore it?

>>6559320

Who did you come out to? I guess it turned out well?
>>
>>6559490
It's hard but you can be a femboy. Imagine waking up everyday knowing you don't need to be worried about any further masculinization. That would be great.

And by femboy I mean a free person who takes hormones. Also consider a different social circle.
>>
>>6559490

>19. I know 8 is a bit early to claim to have had this stuff going on but I fucking did.

No, I definitely had that shit going on at 8 too. Maaaaaaybe as early as 5, but more likely 6 or 7 was the beginning. It's those little 1-3 year olds I find incredible. I wasn't repressing then though, just leaving it for later. Repression started at 11 or 12.

>Trying to ignore it because being a transgirl would probably suck worse than just being me.

Well, you are trans.

>I was too fucked up by testosterone to pass well before I would have been able to do anything about stopping it and by now it's totally out the window.

So you had puberty at 11?

>GRS is pretty spooky and I don't really think it'd help very much since all the neovags I've seen are gross and what I've read doesn't make them sound better.

Common sentiment, and it's not like you're required to get SRS (except in some states where you need proof of it to get your birth certificate changed).

>I'd lose my immediate and probably entire family since the ones I know are all but taking up arms against the whole LGBT movement, especially the "nutjobs like Jenner".

If you're sure you won't pass and you would lose your family, you don't have to transition and come out, you could just take the hormones for the emotional/psychological benefit.
>>
I started hrt at 17 and I'm still a hon
Is there any hope?
unsee cc/nedozisu
>>
>>6559554

You're not pretty (you're ugly if you want my completely honestly opinion), but I think you pass.
>>
>>6559560
I'd rather be an ugly girl than an ugly boy so thanks I guess
>>
>>6559554
Are you kidding? You already look female. Maybe you should stop looking in the mirror and get someone to take random pictures of you throughout the day so you can see what you actually look like.
>>
>>6559595
Also look at males so you can see what males actually look like. In the next few years males will be masculinizing and you won't, so you'll see an even further difference
>>
>>6559665
I get the lips thing but what's wrong with my cheeks?
desu hearing this already makes me feel better
>>
File: 1433638118638.png (59KB, 648x660px) Image search: [Google]
1433638118638.png
59KB, 648x660px
>>6559420
My sister(I'm holding off coming out to parents for now). It went pretty well because she's a doctor(so she understands) and she said that she would be always behind me with this. I felt very relieved. I'm having a blood exam and a psych appointment tomorrow.
Hopefully brighter days are ahead
>>
>>6559597

>Well that's a relief. At least I'm normal within this little band of outcasts.

What age did you think most people had this start at?

>Y-Yes? I thought that was normal. Quick Google search says it's normal. Or do you mean that as more of a "no shit there's nothing you could do"?

I'm not 100% sure when puberty started for me, but I definitely don't think it was by 12 years old. I got BO at some point in the latter half of middle school after most of my peers were already wearing deodorant and my chin hairs started coming in at 14/15 when I was in 9th grade. Thickening of the eyebrows seems to be something that happens with puberty based on watching my little brother, which is why I say it didn't start before or at 12 (I have a photo showing my eyebrows were still thin then) but I began by 14 and 4 months for sure. I can't remember anything else that might have indicated the start of puberty.

>Eh. It's just something I'd like if it wasn't so bad. I guess there's always waiting...

On stem cells? Because if you're waiting for technique to improve using the same material, that might actually work against you since you heal better when you're younger.

But I forgot; so you knew what a trans woman was at 8 years old? Was your primer via hons? Could you tell the story with a bit more depth?

>>6559701

Good luck, I hope the psych doesn't gatekeep you.
>>
>>6559816
Thanks, she mentioned that the psych will need to monitor me for a year before they reach a clinical decision on whether therapy is the way to go or not. I haven't told her how long I've been feeling this way though, so I'll see how that goes.
>>
>>6559867

I got my endocrinologist referral on the first appointment with a psychiatrist, I think mainly because I had already been self-medding for 3 months. Are you going to wait the year if she decides that's what's best even after telling her how long you've felt this way.
>>
>>6559922
That I have no idea. I'll try my hardest to not wait a full year but if that's how it is then that's how it is.
>>
When ever i look in the mirror i dont see a woman all i can see is a man trying really hard to be a woman...
I feel sic
>>
>>6560814
I just feel like the biggest failure, i couldnt even get this right
>>
>>6560814
>>6560954

I got it, anon. It felt pretty sad.

>>6560953

Just take it sublingually. And dump spiro for something better. CPA, MPA, a GnRH, or one of the *lutamides.
>>
I wanna switch from spiro to cypro im currently taking 300mg of spiro a day how much cypro should i take daily?
>>
>>6560953
I know someone on both from a legal prescription and is doing amazingly. Its all just finding what works for your body anon
>>
>>6560953
There are better medications but estrofem and spiro work well enough for most people.
>>
>>6561002
>>6561076

Depends, you could end up taking 12.5mg, 25mg, 50mg, even 100mg. It depends on your body. I would recommend starting on 25mg and getting a blood test. IHP also doesn't actually require prescriptions. Neither does ADC.
>>
>>6560953
tier lists for medication is just plain retarded
>>
>>6561206
I think we can all agree that GnRH agonists are undisputedly the best hormone blockers available.
>>
>>6561220
yeah thats true still dumb to make a tier list for it though
>>
I want HRT and I'm in Amurrica. My insurance will cover it but only if I jump through the hoops. Do I have the process right?
primary care doctor > ask for therapist ref
therapist > 'threaten' to self med if I don't get a diagnosis and endo ref
endo > take pills/shots/patches/gels/psychic healing
That's how I understand it but that seems too easy...
>>
>>6558086
(1/?)
I'm just going to vent/rant. a couple days to about a week ago my dad asked me to help him build a shelf with him. I said yes because of course I'm going to help if asked. The day we start building the shelves I ask my siblings who all is going to help. My brother is helping and that is it. My sister then jokingly says building shelves is a man's job. Right when she said that I got this sharp pain accompanied by sadness. I immediately stopped talking, and began to slunk toward the shop to help my dad with the shelves.

The entire time I'm festering on what my sister said. Once we decide we're done with building the shelves, we begin to store the pieces we assembled into the shop. As we are doing this my dad gets impatient and starts acting like a dick. (won't go into details seeing as it isn't really relevant to why I'm ranting but to the story).

I walk into the house even more visibly agitated. My mom asks what's wrong and I sorta crack. I go on about how dad is acting like his typical dickish self, and then ask why can't the girls help. Once I stated the later my mother promptly states that the girls have their chores, and has the gall to give the dishes as one of the chores even though that was my job for that week. I started to say something and then decided against it so I just went to the bathroom to shower. All the while remembering the time as a kid I had trouble with the idea of chores being separated between girls and boys, and begging to get the girl's jobs. And of course I was still moping about what my sister said.

Later me and my other sister decided to go out and play pokemon together. At this point I've been fighting back tears for about an hour or two, and I'm visibly shaking. I said I'm fine and she kept pushing.

When my sister said that building shelves was a man's job. The first thing I thought was, not really. The second thing I thought was, "Well I'm a women, oh wait, no I'm not. I guess I'm a man."
>>
>>6562031
(2/3)
After all this me and my other sister go out to play Pokemon Go. I've been fighting back tears for an hour or two, and I'm visibly shaking. She asks me, 'What's wrong?', but I tell her, 'nothing'. She keeps pushing though so I break down and say, 'mom, dad and sister said some things.' She inquires further; at this point I can barely hold back from crying, but I somehow manage to reply, 'I don't want to talk about it.' as I let out a few snivels to maintain my composure. At that point in time I wanted to tell my sister about being trans. I didn't because I don't know if it'd cause a shitstorm within my family, and I didn't want to bawl as I'm walking down the street playing Pokemon.

I'm 22 and I'm home taking a break from university. I've been able to suppress for so long, but being home and having nothing to do, along with all of the things my family says to me; I'm not able to just push it to the back of my mind anymore. I've thought of starting HRT, but I wanted to talk to a therapist first (just to be safe and certain), but right now I want to start ASAP. I don't want to be a cute froufrou girl; I just want to look like a women and not like a man.

I hate my body hair and facial hair. I hate my face. I hate looking down at my body and seeing defining male features. I hate getting my picture taken and looking at any imagery of myself whatsoever. I just want to be able to look at myself and not hate what I see. A couple months ago, if you asked me if I could live in my body as it is now, I would have been able to say yes. Even though I would still hate looking at myself I would've been able to deal with it. Right now I can't deal with it. I want to do something, and I'm tired of waiting to go see a therapist. I'm tired of waiting to start taking hormones. I'm tired of waiting to see if my family would hate me for coming out. I just want to be who I see myself as, and I can't see myself as a man.
>>
>>6562036
(3/3)
Please, someone tell me: is it worth waiting? Is it worth not waiting? Should I just tell my parents? Should I tell my sister first? What should I do? Nothing I think of seems to pan out right in my head and always ends in disaster.
>>
>>6562044
do you know how your parents/sister feel about trans people?
>>
>>6562036
What kind of 22 year old needs their parents to outline them specific chores? Don't you have a functioning sense of responsibility and a desire to contribute?

I can't profess to know you're family but it seems like telling your sister might be a good idea. It seems like you want somebody to talk to about this. About, HRT, remember it is not the solver of all problems. BUT, remember that up.to a certain length of time all changes are reversible and it will not harm you if done right.
>>
>>6562036
just self med. for god's sake. at least start taking cyproterone (or if you live in america, a decent dosage of shitty spiro)

idk who you should tell though. try feeling around in the subject first? ask some indirect questions, and find out how they feel about trans people.
>>
what does it mean if there are therapists listed on the informed consent providers list? does this mean that they will write you a letter for hormones quickly or
>>
>>6562044
I know full well that I will never pass, and to even get close to passing requires a heavy amount of make up and other trickery.

The best time to start HRT, or any type of transition is now, stop T from doing more damage then it already has. As for your Parents and Sister, It REALLY is for the better that you tell them. Even if it ends up destroying your relationship with them, Honesty will help lighten the load of stress and worry later down in your life.

>>6562433
I wouldn't recommend it if you have the choice, Again depends on where you live and what laws they have. If you live in Ontario Canada, I would go visit CAMH or London Inter community Health Centre. Was able to get Spiro and Estrace within a month or so going there. anywhere else, fuck if i know.
>>
>>6562410
Only my dad because he makes negative comments in regards to the recent bathroom stuff on the news.
>>6562419
It's more like my mom is a control freak and demands some form of regiment. I also clean and do chores outside of her assigned regiment. Yeah I do, and I know HRT isn't the solver, but I figure it can ease my body image problems.
>>6562433
I live in the US. I'm not confident enough to self med. Although the longer I wait the more I'm inclined to do so. I thought of getting spiro once I get a stable source of income though.
>>6562838
How do I tell them though? I'm already on bad footing with my dad. I don't want to further fuck things up. I live in Utah. Wouldn't self medding on blockers be ok?
>>
>>6562900
Here's a scenario that I've thought of with the least amount of screaming and over the top emotions.
Setting: I get my mom alone.
Me: You know how you said that you'd be ok with finding out your child is gay?
Mom: Yeah...
Me: How would you feel finding out having a transgender child?
The scenario splits into various endings with various degrees of good and bad. I also thought of having a similar scenario in mind were I tell my sister and get her to ask my mom and relay the information to me, but every time I think I'll get the courage to tell her; she goes off to do something else. That may be me telling myself I can do it; when in reality it's me pushing the blame on her schedule.
>>
>>6562900
>>6562957
The reason I feel safest telling my mom or sister is my mom sometimes compliments me by saying I have nice girls hair, and one time she said, when I borrowed my sisters sunglasses, that I looked like a girl with a cute bob cut. My sister sometimes refers to me with feminine pronouns, sometimes she abruptly corrects herself, and has conversations with me that she wouldn't have with my brothers. I think they may already know, but they haven't done/said anything to actually solidify my suspicions besides those things. Even with this assumption it's really hard to tell them anything. I've told some friends to build up to telling my family, but one's ftm and the other is a gay guy that does drag. So it's a lot safer. Maybe I should tell all my friends to make telling family easier... I think I just want to stop hiding from the people I care about, but I'm too scared that I'd lose them if I don't hide this.

I'm sorry I'm being this emotional and verbose about it.
>>
>tfw hate being female
>tfw identified as genderfluid for two years and felt happy
>stopped identifying with it
>went back to identifying as female
>back to hating my body and wanting to die

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>6563037
Can I ask why you stopped?
>>
>>6563055
I stopped believing I could be genderfluid, I guess. Or, that I wasn't fluid so much as both male and female.
>>
>>6562044

>Please, someone tell me: is it worth waiting? Is it worth not waiting? Should I just tell my parents? Should I tell my sister first? What should I do?

Hell no. Yes. If you don't have to, don't until you're ready. Up to you. Starting HRT is the most important thing. Coming out can come later.
>>
I'm seriously considering transitioning.
Thing is, I'm 44.
Been a crossdresser since I was 11 or so. Married, living and working in Japan, semi happily for 15 yrs. Wife knows of my cding. I wear women's clothes exclusively, like trousers and shirts, as well as underwear. But no make-up. Although I like who I am, I'm unhappy at being male. Feel that there's something missing. Or that I'm at a crossroads in my life. I know I won't be able to do it. Too many people rely on me, though being in Japan, I don't have any social standing to talk about. Guess I just have too many things holding me back? Can anyone offer some advice on what I should consider?
>>
>>6564016
at 44 you're going to have a hard road ahead of you for transitioning. it's theoretically possible to avoid complete hondom, but it would take a hell of a lot of work

hypothetically, would you give up crossdressing to become a woman? which is more important, the clothes or the identity?
>>
>>6563018
Your mom sounds like she'll be supportive.
>>
>>6564191
*Mom and sister sound like they'll both be supportive.

I thought one thing and wrote another.

At worst there'll be a bit of turbulence before they come around.
>>
I've been on hrt for 10 months and it has literally done fuck all. The only thing I've gained is two okay sized breasts. Like my skin has hardly gotten softer. Is something wrong? Like is my body not recieving it properly or something?
>>
Background info:
21 MtF 5 months on HRT today
Taking oral estradiol valerate 4mg and spironolactone oral 200mg

Okay so I just got my blood test results back.
I'm having trouble reading this.

Testosterone, Serum
Abnormal
Flag L
Units: ng/dL

Free Testosterone (Direct)
Abnormal
Flag L
pg/mL

Estradiol
Abnormal
Flag H
Units: pg/mL

Are these levels good/normal for 5 months? I asked my endo and she said they're fine, that my T is cut in half and that's good, but I'm beginning to suspect that she has no idea what she's doing. She won't let me take Lupron (even though my parents are fine with me taking it and them paying for it) OR any other GnRH agonist because it's apparently not standard of care even though that's literally what my gender therapist recommended.
>>
So I'm currently on 2 mg Estradiol and 100 mg Spiro. I got my prescription when I visited SF and went to Lyon Martin, since that place was practically free. The problem is, they're far away and getting them to send me blood work is almost impossible with the reception they have.

So I'm wondering, would it be okay to up my dosage at all? I keep hearing that people are usually on 4 or 6 mg E and 200 mg Spiro.
>>
>>6564232
Try to get a blood test.

>>6564734
Male testosterone levels range from 200-1000, so you're still in the male range. The female range is below 100. Your estrogen is in the upper limit of female and should stay there.

>>6564864
4mg is standard. Based on a blood tests people sometimes go up to 6mg. 2mg is low.
>>
>>6564943
>>6564864 here
Do you know if it's safe to up from 2mg to 4mg? I've been on 2mg for a month. Should I wait longer?
>>
Responding to
>>6564734
Continuing from
>>6564943

For reference, my testosterone had a 20-fold decrease and you should expect the same. A 2-fold decrease is barely anything at all. If all males got their testosterone divided by two, a lot of them would still be in the male range. Female testosterone is between 30 and 95 ng/dL.

Just curious, have you noticed any de-masculinization with those levels?
>>
>>6564950
My endocrinologist starts everyone on 4mg from the start, so there's no need to wait. Do you know if/when they're going to up your dosage?
>>
I epilated my legs yesterday for the first time, and it caused pretty bad rash on some of the areas I epilated. Should I be worried, or is it normal?
>>
>>6565017
Disinfect I guess
>>
>>6565013
I could barely get a prescription from the receptionist, let alone another appointment. But thanks. I'll do more research and probably up to 4mg because 2mg seems really low.
>>
>>6564990
>>6564943

Thanks for the info
Demasculinization? some, but not so much.
Definitely less aggressive and lower sex drive. Major muscle loss in my thighs, and just a little bit everywhere else.
Softer skin, but not much softer.
>>
>>6565017
Next time exfoliate before, afterward cold water for a bit, then moisturize.

There may still be some redness until the day after, so plan around that.
>>
>>6563658
>>6564201
>>6564191
Thanks for the advice. Based on what all the anons told me; I think I'll work toward getting a blocker, and telling my sister at the very least.
>>
>>6564134
I had a feeling it would be difficult.
As to your hypothetical, I honest can't answer right now. It's something I would need to think on. Which tends to make me think that if I DO need to think about it, then it must mean the former, not the latter.
Thanks for replying, appreciate it.
>>
File: ronaldo.jpg (37KB, 224x310px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo.jpg
37KB, 224x310px
shalom goyim, /pol/ here. question: what happens when you age and look like a dry old turd? do you just kill yourself?

t
>>
I'm very much torn between lifting again and repressing myself or the option to see a doc and discuss my dysphoria.
What should I do?
>>
>>6569467
Do what you want, and I can understand either choice.
But I'll tell you this: I have never once heard someone say "I'm so glad I pretended to be someone I'm not for the sake of avoiding criticism from other people."
>>
>>6568754
if you pass you pass for life
trannies age better than cis people
checkmate atheists
>>
>>6569467
just see a therapist

it can't hurt
>>
I've decided to self med because of many problems. I can't get a therapist or help from anyone.

I don't know very much, but for start i'm thinking about:

FIRST MONTH:
Spirolactone - 50mg/day

SECOND MONTH:
Spirolactone - 75-100 mg/day
Provera (Medroxyprogesterone, Oral) - 2,5mg/ during 10 days each month

THIRD MONTH
Spirolactone 100mg/day
Provera 5mg/ 10 days in the month

And a estrogen. I don't know wich ones as i'll get generics in my country, i'd rather something oral.

I don't know, is that right? I plan to get on them in my birthday next month, but i'm lost and don't know nothing about HRT.
>>
>>6569851
Eventually up the Spiro to 200mg, as thats the standard dose. I can't say how fast though.
>>
File: 1466361226973.jpg (232KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466361226973.jpg
232KB, 768x1024px
>>6569867
I'll research about that, thanks!

Also, has anyone ever managed to buy meds in their own city without medic prescription? I know one place that do it but they know my father so i can't get the mones there...

I can't buy online, not for now.
>>
>>6569851
Provera has a higher breast cancer risk, so it might be better to take a generic prometrium.
>>
female-in-male body here.
i need to buy https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1313-procur-50mg-cyproterone.aspx but only have paypal/debt card but all the google links are asking me for Echeck and stuff.

back story;
mom is a 'supportive' but has not doen anything to help me since i was 19 and messed up my chance to get on pills because guilt-trips/human sheilding. i have ddcup silicone tits that i bought myself [last october] but that strap was breaking and the silicone of the left tit was coming out so it is tied by a shoestring and all taped up. tried growing out my hair but me mom will not take me out anywhere 'looking like a homeless person/hippi'.
last time i talked to her was march and it went like;
6.3.2016;
told me mom about https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1313-procur-50mg-cyproterone.aspx but she is more irl face-to-face than just taking advice from someone online without knowing them but not in a stranger danger way - more of; see what the person says and suggest ye take before you just buy something like this willy-nilly.

>'you could /die/ if you take the wrong thing.'
says 'die' like it is a bad thing for me

>keeps asking me if i am sure i wanna go through with it
since age 19 [am 26] of talking about it off and on/having ddcup silicone tits since october of 2015/growing out my hair and buying female clothes - i would think i am sure of /this/. after all your talk about how i should not trust people that are trans, you end the talk by saying that you do not mean stranger danger and i should not be a MTF because am a male and should not take trans pills to be a female? heh.
>>
File: heylookit'sme!.jpg (161KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
heylookit'sme!.jpg
161KB, 720x1280px
Hello everyone. Kindof just looking for hairstyle ideas. I feel my hair is rather bland and not sure that it really fits me, but I'm not quite sure what to do with it... halp plis
>>
>>6571260
Do you own a flat iron or curler? Watch some youtube videos or browse tumblr/pinterest for ideas. Personally I'd go to a salon and let them do whatever with my hair. Has worked in the past.
>>
>>6571282
My hair is naturally wavy actually, I just use a flat iron to straighten it, as it tends to tangle itself if I let it do its thing.
>>
Reposting from hrtgen

I just gave myself my first IM shot, is the shot area supposed to be uncomfortable afterwards? It's not painful it just isn't the most comfortable thing in the world. Just wanna make sure I did it right.
>>
>be FTM
>5'4, babyface, feminine features, big eyes, tiny hands and stick feet
>even with T, I will look like a beta femboy faggot in BEST CASE SCENARIO
>tried and failed to be average butch dyke
>tfw no 6'5 hon to swap bodies with
>>
File: couch.jpg (227KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
couch.jpg
227KB, 1023x682px
I have an appointment with a therapist but it will be like 3-4 months since i can get on meds

What can i do to stop the T acting in my body?

I'm planning to get on AA blockers. Idk, maybe spirolactone or something like that. But i don't know if i'll have problems during these 3 months.

How to stop puberty? Should i get on Spirolactone and work hard to don't kill myself during these 4 months?
>>
>>6571287
try blow drying your hair upside down to add some extra volume to the top
>>
File: 20160623_083416.jpg (262KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160623_083416.jpg
262KB, 640x480px
I'm marine fag from a few months ago, getting discharged from the Marine Corps after a suicide attempt at the beginning of June.
I'm about to be able to start HRT once I'm in the civilian world again (I talked to a transgender navy corpsman and she said the process to start while active duty is fucking hard as hell) but I'm scared.
I do not want to be a hon. I fucking hate the idea of being a hon.
Pic related is the best picture of myself I've taken since I cut my hair from shoulder length 2 years ago. Is there any hope at all? Or will I be a hon?
>>
>>6571967
start lifting

>>6572205
Long face and high hairline are going to be a problem.
>>
Is it just delusion/repression to feel like you're not trans whenever you stop feeling depressed?
I feel like I'm just deluding myself that I'm happy, whether or not it's related to being trans, and I still find myself wondering if I'm trans, or even outright thinking I am, whenever I'm tired or I forget to take my antidepressants. Sometimes random things will send my spiraling back down into depression and then I starting thinking I'm trans again, but as of late I've noticed that thinking about it is enough to get me all shitty and depressed again.
For the last few days I'd been talking to some trans friends about it and actually not feeling shitty about the idea of beings trans, or even feeling kinda good about it, but I woke up today suddenly not so confident about it anymore.

Has anyone else felt like this? Is this normal? I just want to understand this shit
>>
>>6574330
when you're sad you look for things that will make you happy

if you're happy, you stop thinking about it, even if it was really important

and really somebody who's completely cis would never think they were trans. maybe question themselves occasionally, but never further. if you ever get to that point, it's extremely unlikely you're 100% cis. could be trans, could be non binary, could be genderfluid, whatever.
>>
File: face.jpg (222KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
222KB, 1200x1600px
just stopping in for advice

18, mtf, ~4mo hrt, pic taken shortly after waking up

if i'm going to be able to save up for limited but not drastic ffs what should my top priorities be?
>>
How do you shop for clothes online without wanting to kill yourself?
>>
>>6574828

By shopping for clothes in real life in preparation for online and realizing right in the store the only way out really is suicide.
>>
>>6574861
I don't have the guts ( ᐛ )و
>>
>>6574633
mostly jaw in your case, I think.

in rough order IMO: jaw, chin, brow, nose. this is just a random trans girl's opinion based off one photo though, ask the doctor in your consultation.

also in general the more you can get done at the same time, the better. save up as much as you can before you go for it. you don't need perfect results, but don't settle for "okay" or even "good" when you can easily get more.
>>
>>6575043
thanks a ton! do you reckon i would need heavy work on the jaw and chin, or just burring and implants
>>
>>6568754
I'd imagine you do the same thing a cis person does and try to find things to distract you from your body falling apart.

Trannies and cis people alike age like dry old turds.
>>
File: diyorchi.jpg (13KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
diyorchi.jpg
13KB, 300x140px
I'm hearing conflicting things about whether or not you need to take AAs after your orchi due to adrenal glands still producing T. My girlfriend used to take 150mg of Spiro and 6mg of Estradiol a day but now that she had an Orchi she is not sure where her dosages should be. Everywhere is showing different information.
>>
>>6571948
Sounds normal to me. You inject oil into muscle, it's bound to feel weird. I used to IM testosterone (ftm, switched to subQ) and the injection site would feel uncomfy plus the next day the muscle felt really sore like I'd killed just that one quad at the gym.

>>6571967
Wolverine mode, famboy.
>>
>talking with trans friend
>mostly about me questioning whether or not I'm trans
>"I'm really thinking you're a girl, anon"
>"you kind of scream trans to me in some ways, and perhaps you aren't, but that's the vibe I get from you"
>"I get a "I'm totes a girl, but haven't kind of realizd it yet," vibe"

that kinda settles it, I guess
>>
>>6576150
she needs to check her levels and then decide on dosages based on that.
>>
what is a hon?
>>
>>6568754
I'm glad you got your responses, but honestly, go back to your autism containment board.
>>
>>6576660
Nobody knows
>>
File: kk.jpg (42KB, 416x421px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
42KB, 416x421px
>>6572205
i got u senpai
>>
>>6578141
But do I pass
>>
>>6578156
maybe if you fix the brows and, if you're very desperate, ffs on the jaw. just get a hairstyle that compliments longer faces
>>
>>6578156
>>6578162
also remember that makeup is your best friend
>>
>>6559922
yeah, it seems like self-med is basically an instant letter. as soon as i mentioned it my therapist insisted i go to the doctor and would write a letter

>>6560715
welcome

>>6561206
no, not really
>>
My T levels are at 410 compared to 453 pre hrt me, while on 50 mg spiro. Why is the difference so smal,l even on baby doses?

E levels are at 65 which is at least more than it should be for a male!
>>
>>6580266
How long have you been taking them?
>>
>>6580325
took the test at the 20 day mark since i started taking them.
>>
>>6580328
>20 days
>Expecting big changes
Are you worried because your breasts haven't grown too? Just be patient.
>>
>>6580337
I thought the changes in your system start at 3 weeks tops.My endo told me to take the test at the 20 day mark so mark me ignorant, i guess.
>>
File: shia-labeouf.png (65KB, 638x369px) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf.png
65KB, 638x369px
>>6572205
you have fem features. get on E and anti androgen like spiro. get on rogaine, fin/dut,nizoral and biotin. I'm using this and regrowing hair after a few months. veggie diet to kill the muscle. Save up for nose job, maybe hair transplant and you will be ok. You have good skin too take care of it with sunscreen and moisturizer and you will age slower. It could be a lot worse. the best time for action is now. ignore the trolls they are just angry hons, JUST DO IT!
>>
>>6580352
>you have fem features

what the fuck is wrong with /lgbt/
>>
>>6580367
>>6580352
Marine fag here. Wondering the same thing. My features are not fem at all, especially not my 170 pounds of muscle.
>>
So if I'm not on hrt yet is it worth trying foods to reduce test?
https://www.anabolicmen.com/foods-that-decrease-testosterone/
>Number 7: trans fats
Kek
>>
>>6580372
k, specifics. your eyes and your big lips and brow are fem. your jaw and nose and hairline are masc. happy now?
>>
>>6580440
just cut out meat. soy isn't going to make you girly but its good for you some add some to your diet.
>>
>being trans without health insurance
it hurts to live
>>
5 weeks on hrt and gently poking my nipples is painful, I though it would be 3-6 months before this started to happen?
>>
>>6580580

What state are you in?
>>
>>6580667
The 3-6 months statistic you hear about is perpetuated by hons on ineffective estrogen gels who transitioned in their 50s.
>>
>>6581028
>gels are ineffective
When will this meme die? Combined with patches it's the second best option after injections (effects + no liver damage)
>>
>>6581075

I'm not that anon, but I figure it's a pain in the ass to measure out.
>>
>>6581096
??? Just push the dispenser, it's not like you have to measure anything
>>
>>6581109
It's difficult measuring hormone levels with blood tests on gels.
>>
>>6581119
Not if you're on patches aswell. Just do bloodwork between gel application. Patches give you a steady level, and gels make it vary, stimulates cells, which is good.
>>
>>6569467
Hello other me! I'm in the same boat. Do you lift for strength, size or both? If you're worried about bulking up, have you considered yoga? It's a great way to get in shape and toned without the bulk. Hope that helps.
>>
>>6569476
6'5" MAAB nonbinary here. God, I feel that so hard. I'm afraid of ridicule all the time, but I've not been happy living closeted. I must coax my way out. I already wear a lot of jewelry (I make it myself, DIY or die)...maybe I'll get a long skirt or a kilt?
>>
>>6580687
California. San Luis Obispo area.
>>
>>6581260
medicaid definitely covers that stuff, hell I think in Cali they even cover surgery

you qualify automatically if you don't have a job or have low enough income, try applying
>>
>>6581260

Adding to >>6581275, you also don't have to wait until November.
>>
Quickest and cheapest way to get your balls cut off by a surgeon in the USA???

I've got the hookup for one guy who will do it for $3000 no letter. I can get a letter if needed, if that opens me up for a cheaper surgeon. Requires travel to Michigan.

Any cheaper out there?
Or
Any around the same price but on the west coast or in Nevada?
>>
>>6581302
orchi can mess up future SRS, just fyi
>>
>>6580580
>>6581260
ayyy another SLO resident. I live here as well. I have CenCal and get most everything covered.

Do you go to the TCC support groups by chance?
>>
>>6582319
I haven't yet. I could always go to the Cal Poly Pride center. What doctor(s) have you seen here in SLO?
>>
>>6582337
You should go! People meet at the GALA every Tuesday. I'll be going tomorrow. There's a lot of old people but many young transitioners as well.

I know of two doctors at CHC who take in trans patients. One of them who I've seen is Anne Bollay. She's a typical gatekeeper and you won't get anywhere with her without a letter. I also know of an endocrinologist downstairs but getting an appointment with her can take months.

I see Thomas Knecht at Michael K Lai's Endocrinology in Pismo Beach. He's the absolute best and I highly recommend him. Appointments can be like as few as three weeks.

Do you know of any good therapists in the area? I mean, besides Lofgren at TCC.
>>
File: 7ao.jpg (156KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
7ao.jpg
156KB, 600x794px
>male, 19
>want to be girl
>don't want to transition if I don't pass (I probably would not)
>only minor self loathing about masculine facial structure, body hair, muscles, and genitals
>don't really care about gender after ~40 or whenever I really fall apart
So I'm not transgender and just fucked up from too much anime, right? I like the idea of being a girl but being a mature, adult woman not so much.
>>
File: 1445513506468.jpg (13KB, 332x320px) Image search: [Google]
1445513506468.jpg
13KB, 332x320px
There's a good chance I'll get srs at some point, but if I do then it won't be for a few more years at the very least, and in the mean time, I'd really like to get an orchi.
But it sounds like getting an orchi can give you worse srs results and in some cases even make srs impossible. Is that true?

Would it be an ok idea to get an orchi in the near-ish future, or should I wait on srs?
>>
Does anyone know anything about Christopher salgado and ffs?
>>
18yo homosexual male here. I like the way I look currently and I'm fine with being male (as in: having a penis), but I'm really scared of ending up as a ugly hairy man.. Is going on F or transitioning to some degree a viable option for staying qt? I don't really want to develop breasts unless they were small..
>>
>>6583151
taking estrogen and antiandrogens will cause breast growth. just stay fit and healthy and keep shaving
>>
>>6582427
>>>/lgbt/agpg/
Your containment general is over there. Don't come back.
>>
I don't feel like I had a childhood. I had some traumatic experiences when I was little and then then I found out I was trans when I hit puberty and realized my body wasn't changing the way I thought it would (for some reason, even though my parents gave me "the talk" at a very young age, I still thought I'd end up like my mom until I was like 12. Really weird how our brains suppress things we don't want to believe.). I now am edging on 2 years on MtF hormones, pass decently, am half way done with my bachelor's degree, and have a wonderful partner who I love very much, but I still feel empty, especially when people talk about their childhoods or ask what it was like being a little girl in a hicktown with more cows than people. It just kind of throws it in my face that I'm not normal. Honestly, at this point, talking about my childhood makes me more uncomfortable than talking about my genitals, which is very uncomfortable. I can't find a therapist that will take my insurance except for one who isn't really a therapist and just does gay conversion shit and a crazy lady with blue hair who analyzes all of her patients through the lens of intersectional radical feminism (seriously). Can I get over myself without therapy or should I just keep looking? I've made several dozen phone calls and keep getting the same answer, that they either don't take my insurance, aren't taking new patients, or are well out of my price range with no sliding scale pricing. What do I do?
>>
>>6583259
stay butthurt, hun
>>>/susans/
>>
>>6581782
Yeah I have zero desire for such a barbaric and high-maintenance surgery. One look at several albums of them was enough to scare me away from that freakshow. I'll stick with my atrophied and virtually useless dick.
>>
>>6583259
T-Thanks, you too...
I was being serious though please help me.
>>
File: p.png (1MB, 1282x721px)
p.png
1MB, 1282x721px
>>6583259
>trans thread without tripfags
??? Most of them seem to be just closeted trannies.
>>
>>6583151
>>>/lgbt/femgen
Serms are a thing
>>
File: pretty good.png (372KB, 724x689px) Image search: [Google]
pretty good.png
372KB, 724x689px
how do I put off suicide
>>
>>6586704
I'm too lazy to actually download this image and the post it here, so just go look at it on /g/. >>>/g/55657145
>>
Reposting from HRT general.

Does anyone know if starting MtF HRT lowered their cholesterol? I heard that people that supplement their testosterone like cis guys and trans men have their cholesterol rise. And I have seen at least one study where HDL (good) rose and LDL (bad) dropped in elderly (post-menopausal) cis women after starting HRT. So I'm hoping my high cholesterol has dropped. I also feel like if it dropped, it would support me in transition against my parents' arguments. Why take one poison like a statin to treat something I wouldn't have if I got rid of the main poison, testosterone? It's like bringing in one invasive species to take on another invasive species with no natural predators.

Also, when am I supposed to get a blood test when taking oral estradiol? I heard 4 hours after last dose, but also right before next dose. I forgot to ask my endocrinologist.

And how do you change from a pediatrician to a doctor for adults? My current doctor clearly isn't comfortable with trans people, so I would like to move on and get my blood drawn with someone else. I don't know any trans people in my city who I can ask which doctors are trans friendly. So I may just go from my current doctor who's just uncomfortable to a doctor who's outright transphobic. But I turn 22 years old next year, so it's not like I can stay.
>>
>>6589029
This entire post is a colossal mess. It's not going to be ok.
>>
>>6583270
Maybe get a book about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, try to apply the coping strategy yourself.

Might work better than just ruminating your thoughts.
>>
I am dysphoric and I want to be a woman, how can I tell whether or not these are a pair of issues? For all I know I have a casual interest in being a woman but hate my existence for different reasons.
>>
I have enough money for an office in GTA 5 and I need a name for my organization. I want to do something lighthearted/funny and trans related. I was thinking something like Girl Tinkler & Co.
Suggestions?
>>
I'm a little under two months info HRT (mtf), so this isn't really an issue at the current moment, but: how did any of you choose your name? I have a lot of trouble finding one that I like and that I feel fits me (probably because I'm so early on in the process), but I feel like I should have a good idea of one by now.
>>
>>6590012
Hon industries
>>
>>6590012
Ol' Dick's Chicken Trading Co.
>>
>>6590044
You can do it however you like but here's how I did ot
>Go through lists of names
>Most popular baby names of 1996
>Find ones you like
>Write on strips of paper with thumbtacks on them
>Call friends over to your house
>Play pin the tail on the hon
>Whichever paper is closest to being a tail is your new name
Have fun
>>
>>6590191
>pin the tail on the hon
Kek. I've been going through lists of names and trying to find some that I like, so I guess I'll just keep doing that.
>>
>>6590193
Remember, the closest to being a tail is the one that sticks right into or just above your tailbone, not your asshole
>>
How to I make the jump from "Being a girl would be great." to "I can settle for being a transgirl."?
>>
>>6591993
I found it was easy for me because I consider transgirls to be the same as normal girls socially. The only difference in my mind is the penis.

Besides that, my feelings of dysphoria were a big motivator, obviously. I wouldn't have started transitioning if I didn't constantly feel bad about my body.

I guess getting over that hump really depends on if you're willing to put in the effort to go through transitioning and deal with all the stress that comes with it. It depends on your level of dysphoria with your body and your mental state. Good luck!
>>
>>6591993
for me the hump was from "I just wish I was a regular cis man" to "I wish I was a cis woman"

and really, you're already trans, even before you start doing anything about it
>>
I'm 25 is it too late to become passable
>>
>>6592858
MtF? Odds are pretty bad but it's not impossible.
FtM? You're fine.
>>
>>6592866
At the very least is it to late to be a fem boy?
>>
>>6592858
It's pretty much impossible to say yes or no it's too late. Like the other anon said, odds aren't amazing, but if you don't have the manliest face, you've got a good shot at it. Fat distribution on the face changing does a lot for making you look more feminine. I know people who started at 17 and I also know people who started at 26 and they're both very pretty.
>>
>>6592884
Femboy is harder than passing desu.
You can pass and be ugly. Ugly femboys don't really exist, they're just weird guys who look like skellingtons.
>>
>>6592977
To transition doesn't matter. To pass...
Absolutely must have surgery and mastery of makeup. Chin is FUBAR and overall shape isn't good either.
>>
>>6592995
Surgery is an option covered by insurance what is any can be done about chin?
>>
Alright guys so I have an appointment at an informed consent clinic in september.

I'm a femboy and dont really want boobs and am basically going to pretend to be trans to get the moans.

What is the best way to prevent titty growth? Could I take my pills for a month, then a month off or something? Anyone done something simular?
>>
>>6593090
There's no way around breast growth. Enjoy your gyno.
>>
>>6593117
Is there anyway to keep it to a minimum?

Would the doctor be likley to give me a very low dose of E if I asked for it?
>>
How much does it cost monthly for an Ameriburger to do mtf hrt?
>>
>>6593124
No, there isn't.

Look up the effects of hormone imbalance. That's the future you chose.
>>
>>6593128

Doctor or DIY?
>>
>>6593133
Either one I guess. I'm only like 18.
>>
What are the mental effects of hrt on mtfs? I hear it makes you more emotional, but also something about clouding your mental processing?

My processing is already somewhat shot and it's been tested to be a little slower than average.
>>
Tips for coming out? I suppose it varies depending on your family but still
>>
File: sdsadsadsad.png (922KB, 720x1280px)
sdsadsadsad.png
922KB, 720x1280px
>>6593117
>>6593132
Why is it that some trannies that have been on hrt forever are almost flat chested then?
>>
>>6593160

DIY can be $30/month depending on what and how much you get.

Doctor: 60 2mg estradiol pills, which is a month at my dose, is $10 at Wal-Mart.
I don't bother with anti-androgens via legitimate methods and I won't unless cyproterone acetate becomes approved by the FDA or GnRH analogs become reasonably attainable.
>>
>>6593216
FFS theres nothing wrong with spiro, I could get cypro but spiro has less annoying side effects for me
>>
>>6593237

There is plenty wrong with it for me. Garbage gave me kidney pain which I can only assume was an indicator of organ failure and it dried out my mouth. Not to mention the absolutely painful need to pee in the middle of the night.
>>
>>6593195
They're not? Many have A cups (like a lot of cis women) but some even have B cups or larger depending on their age, genetics, etc. It would be stupid to take hormones and expect to be flat chested like a male. Your nippes will certainly increase in size and you will develop at least some breast tissue which will poke through your tops.
>>
>>6593195
ive been on hrt for 9 months and have almost nothing. its bc im really skinny.
>>
>>6593292
I'm not four months in and I have A cups. I'm a normal weight.
>>
well shit I think I might cancel it I really dont want titties
>>
>>6593359
Good idea. HRT is for trannies. Not insecure twinks.
>>
how much should you factor other people's opinions of your new name into your choice of new name? apparently my dad does not really like the name i was probably going to go with, not sure if this means i should not use it or what
>>
>>6593195
They're anorexic
>>
So... What exactly do I say when I go to sign an informed consent forum? Do I call ahead of time? I'm really nervous on approaching them, so I just want to make sure I don't like say something stupid. http://www.mchcpgh.org/ this is where I was planning on going if that helps answering my question. Thanks ahead of time
>>
>>6593727
What's the name and why doesn't he like it
>>
>tfw so confused
>shaved my head so I wouldn't look like I tried, just live like a man and not think about it
>skin problems n shit
>look bad enough to just be an ugly man forever

I don't even want to be a chaser that projects through fuck buddies. I don't know any other way to feel even if I could change this by willpower. I just want to never leave the house until I die so nobody sees me regardless, unless I get another shot at the genetic lottery
How do some people deal with this? Like after you tell them they're hons or realize it themselves, where do you go from there
>>
is it possible to not have a passing face after ffs at 20 with a well known surgeon?
>>
>>6594141
Possible? Yes. Likely? No.
>>
>>6594091
noah. he says the name is too biblical, but all of the guys in my family have biblical names (i'm ftm)
>>
>>6594194
Choose whatever name you want. Unless it's Tyrone.
>>
>>6594194
My mom doesn't like the name Jessica because it's too close to her stepdads name Jessie. But I'm still Jessica.
>>
MtF, 20, No Health Insurance, No Therapy Money
How can I go about identifying WHY I hate my body? I'm not sure if I have gender dysphoria or not. My body hair definitely makes me uncomfortable and shaving it makes me feel better. I'm indifferent to my genitals, to the point where I could wake up with them gone like "lol whatever cock goblins amirite?". I get happy when I find parts of my body are smaller than I thought or if the feminine range is larger than I thought. I don't like it when people comment on my wide (18") shoulders. I hate my face but I can't really pinpoint any reasons other than my happy merchant schnoz. Gender stuff or is there possibly other nonsense at work here? Any sort of tests or experiments I could run?
>>
>>6594682
You sound like me, how long have you had these feelings? Do you enjoy looking feminine? I'm gay and don't intend to have kids so I started selfmedding once I realized I was becoming ugly and hairy
>>
>>6594957
4 years or so. I don't know if I'd enjoy looking feminine because I don't. The idea is appealing I guess. I'd just start taking the drugs too if I didn't have to worry about infertility.
>>
How to come out to parents?
>>
Where do I start with training my voice to sound like a girls?
>>
Help out your fellow t-girl: http://youtu.be/WEQJiU6BETs
>>
>>6594682
for what it's worth, indifference towards your dick is like really common among mtfs before they realize they're trans (after that it varies from more indifference to dislike). I know myself and 3 others who felt the same

ever thought about what it'd be like to have a vag instead of a dick? would you rather have one or the other?

try to think of things in your past you might've done as a kid that could indicate some confusion or something regarding your gender

how do you feel about it now? if you were to wake up tomorrow as a woman, would you be okay with it? would you be happy? happier than if you woke up as a man again?

what does being a man mean to you? think of both the positives and negatives. is that something you want? same thing for being a woman.
>>
>>6595886
tfw chris chan has bigger tits than you
>>
>>6595401
How bad is it?
>>
>>6594975
Freeze swimmers first thing then, and keep exploring this train of thought. You'll only be angry with yourself for stalling in apprehension.
>>
I made this thread a while ago but only got joke answers. Hoping you guys could help me.
>>
>>6597535
Whoops, forgot to link it.
>>6595503
>>
>>6597635

Nigger, you're 14, you'll turn out fine. Vacillate over stupid shit at this point and you won't.
>>
>>6597198
What do you mean, exactly?
>>
>>6558086
Is there a point where it's too late to think that you're trans?
>>
>>6599390
It's never too late.
>>
how the fuck do i start going mtf dudes.

i can already decently pass with makeup and doing my hair, i just want to be able to pass day to day.

also how the fuck do i work around having a large upper body? My legs, face, and hips are all very feminine but my upper body is clearly male and makes me feel awful.
>>
Trying to understand myself, so i come to the infamous 4chan to do so.

I don't necessarily think that i'm female, but i don't exactly believe myself to be 100% male at the same time. I've done some research, and the closest thing I've come to the conclusion would be something like demi-gendered (i know it's not best to put labels on things, but i just want to label it for know so i can understand it a little)

I'm just trying to understand who i am, because i know that i'm not exactly happy.
>>
>>6599550
lmgtfy.com/q=dressing+large+shoulders
>>
>>6599563
Seek therapy
>>
>>6599604
yeah, but there are no exercises or anything to make them smaller? i can't really stop using my shoulders and arms for physical stuff since my job demands it
>>
>>6599625
>exercices
>make them smaller
>>
>>6599625
lmgtfy.com/q=buff+girls
>>
Is there any way I can get free therapy? I don't have any spare change for anything, and I'd like to transition legit
>>
How do you know if you are trans or not? I am speaking with a regular therapist at the moment, but still haven't had a chance to talk to him yet about it. I am going to start anti-depressants so I don't know if these feelings will go away or not. I also have PCOS so maybe that is why I am currently confused right now.
>>
>>6599761
You can if there is an identity clinic nearby and you live in a country with national healthcare.
>>
>>6599918
Regular therapists typically suck about gender issues. They'll just be go "Ok that's cool you should see a specialist." It's like going to your general practitioner and shoving lesions and rashes in their face. They'd just send you to a dermatologist.
>>
File: laughing tiger.jpg (76KB, 440x427px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tiger.jpg
76KB, 440x427px
>>6597635
>That square chin
never gonna make it tbhon
>>
File: troglodyte.jpg (45KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
troglodyte.jpg
45KB, 600x459px
Sucks, there is no lazer facial hair place anywhere closer than 1.5 hours on Groupon. All the local ones cost like 10x as much.

grrr
>>
How can i be sure that i'm a trans?
Right now i feel so lost about everything.
Can you people help somehow.
I don't know what to tell or think.
>>
>>6601081
I don't know what to say, so i think it's just easier if ill answer to questions.
Why must this cause me pain, why can't i be sure that if i'm a girl or something else.
>>
Is the bicalutamide from QHI and inhouse fake?

Feel like im regressing and de transitioning in a big way, and I cant take spiro or cypro. Just wana take a knife to myself and cut it off but I feel like id be confirmed for perma insane if I did.

Do I have any options at all or should I just kill myself.
>>
>>6601149
Are you also taking finasteride?
>>
>>6601164
Yes.
>>
How can i know if i'm trans or not?
I want to be a girl and feminine, but how can i be sure?
Am i too old?
Why do i feel so bad and unsure about myself?
>>
>>6601166
Tbh the best you can do is get your blood checked in case you are producing massive amounts of T, if I were you I would just increase bica to 75mg/day if you're at 50 right now. It could be possible that you're a fast metabolizer too in that case rather split your dosage instead of once daily.
Or you're just freaking out over something that's not actually a problem.
>>
>>6601523
Im taking 100mg of bica and my T was measured in the range of 350-380ish? So the low end of male but way too high for female.
>>
>>6601542
Bica doesn't reduce the amount of T so blood tests aren't reliable.
>>
>>6601549
I know it doesnt, my point was im taking a high dose of bica and the fact i cant measure it is whats making me freak out so much that im just taking sugar pills.
>>
how do i know these transgender feelings are real and not just some kind of delusion

is it okay to start self-medding or is it not worth it

how long until after i start hormones can i no longer store sperm
>>
>>6597635
>14yo b8 MtF
>mfw am 15yo b8 FtM

B O D Y S W A P
O
D
Y
S
W
A
P
>>
>>6601569
Have you had them your whole life or just recently? How severe are they? Do you just want to look more female or do you dislike being referred to as male in any way?
>>
>>6601558
It should be working. If it's of any reassurance, my endo prescribed me 50mg bica.
>>
Anybody gotten cold feet with HRT? Just wondering how long you can take them without permanent changes? Infertility i don't mind so much, but at which point do the breasts not go away anymore?
>>
>>6601569
Selfmedding with proper research and blood tests, if you can get them, should give about the same results as going through the official route. it's the same pills, after all.

It can apparently make getting hormones the legit way harder in some countries if the doctor finds out about it though
>>
>>6599918

I read an interview with a doctor (maybe OB/GYN) that said 28% of her trans men patients have PCOS. So maybe there's something to it.

>>6601149

>bicalutamide
>from QHI

???

>>6601081
>>6601119
>>6601239
>>6601569

Are you the same person making all of these?

>>6601581

The problem is she doesn't know whether her bicalutamide is the real deal since it's not prescribed.
>>
>>6601579
i've always fantasized about being a girl but every time i would think about it there'd be a voice in my head saying "come on! there's no way you could really be a chick!"

i've become apathetic to my appearance but i've always wanted my hair longer and i've always tried to cover myself up

i tried shaving my legs in middle school but i got weird looks from my mom and people at school so i just always wear long jeans now

>>6601607
can you link me to things so i can do said "research"

>>6601631
no
>>
>>6601581
>endo

The massive difference there being you know the medication is legit and its not from some shady site.

Before you say go ask for a legit prescription not so easy where I live trust me.
>>
>>6601631
yeah i got some bicalutamide from qhi on special order because the stuff from in house was always getting caught in customs.
>>
>>6601658

http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/

some basic hrt info, just go to the site you intend to get the meds from, they probably have info about side effects and what you should consider before taking them etc.
google the names of the drugs and read about peoples experiences with them, the right doses and stuff
choose an antiandrogen and a source or E that seem to fit you best
maybe ask around in /mtfg/ and /hrtg/ im sure they can answer your questions
>>
>>6601679

What's the protocol like?

RLE?
You must be a super homo mega tranny to get past gatekeeping (maybe even needing to suck the psych's dick)?
Long waiting periods?
Doctors who give you whatever the fuck they want to give you instead of what works?
>>
>>6601768
Yep the works, ive done RLE, changed my name, been as tru trans as possible and............ nothing. I cant self med, this bica is fake as fuck so diy orchi it is.
>>
>>6601822

So where in exact terms is the road block? The therapist has seen you but won't refer you? There are no doctors around? The doctor won't see you? Also, how did you manage RLE? I don't think I would have been brave enough to do that.
>>
>>6593090
being a boy with titties isn't so bad you know
>>
>>6601658
Nim you butt you're not allowed to sit and cry with us in /mtfg/ without being trans.
Take your titty skittles.
>>
>head/face/body hair is as think as a wall
>pain in the ass to cut/shave
>allergic to it
>mom is a sjw that just 'supports' me but sets off taking me to a doctor for 'later'
>no car
>broke as in i have money but cannot spend it because as saving to move out
>online stores for stuff i need do not take debt/paypal
>>
Is it normal to fluctuate between being certain you're trans and being more or less okay with it, maybe even feeling kinda positive about it, and being convinced you're not trans, that the idea of being trans is just a scapegoat for your other problems, that you could be okay being a man if you got your life sorted out, and that if you even tried to transition you'd wake up five or ten years down the road and realize it was a mistake?
I'm cycling between either end of it every week or so - if I'm feeling good about the likelihood that I'm trans and am feeling fine on monday, I'll feel like it's a silly daydream by saturday, and vice versa
>>
>>6602268
Oh yeah I've been doing that since November.
Of 2014.
Therapy isn't a meme, if you have the means do it.
>>
>>6597635
>I'm 14
TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6602067
Had several appointments with the people who refer me on, but no referral yet. Ive been stuck and held back in every point of the system, referral from my doctor to mental health assessors and now with the people who decide if I get anything.

And ive had my appointments cancelled over and over again. If I get seen by someone by the time im 25 in a years time it will have been 6 years since the time I saw my doctor for an initial referral.
>>
>>6602222
don't call me a butt :(

don't cowards get to cry too ;-;
>>
>>6602233
you can buy prepaid credit cards or some banks have debit cards that can also be used as credit cards online.
>>
>>6602826

I think they were trying to say they don't take Visa or MasterCard in general.
>>
File: 7hlijbyli.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px)
7hlijbyli.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
>>6602826
>>6602857
what now?
>>
>>6602900

I used echeck. Make sure you give a real phone number because you'll be called to authorize the charge.
>>
>>6602917
i do not know hwo to into checks.
>>
>>6602943
Google 'how to echeck' you assclown. Transition will NOT be fun for you and if you don't learn to feed yourself you'll die out there.
>>
>>6601747
Could someone help me?
I'm one month in with both Bicalutamide (50 dosage and Estradiol Valerate(4 dosage)and i had no troubles until last week.I've have suffered:
Hot flashes and nipple /breast pain
Low hairloss
Testicular pain
Belly bloating
Cough and blood.
Dizziness.
Problems to sleep at night

I have searched but i cannot figure which of the drugs is causing it.
>>
Okay here's a really odd set of questions for all of you.
My wife and I are expecting our first child. As of now I am a little over 10 weeks pregnant... But I am a FtM. She would have been the one to carry the child but when she was about 15 she was in a really bad car crash, and had a hysterectomy, so I'm the one that under went IVF, and the implantation.
Now no one that I work with knows that I was born Female, and much less that I'm pregnant. Only a few people out side of our family even know that I was born a female. So I guess what I am asking is How should I go about telling my Boss that I will be needed to take maternity leave, and how to let other people that I'm not only a Ftm, but pregnant as well?
>>
>>6603461
Hot flashes can be caused by hormone imbalance. I had them too while taking 4mg oral E until I switched to 10mg weekly injections.

Nipple and/or breast pain can be either a) normal breast development or b) bicalutamide.

Testicular pain may be because they are decreasing in size from the lack of T.

Since you're experiencing dizziness, try drinking more water.
>>
>>6603480
well you have to tell your boss, but maybe you can ask him to cover you so other people at work won't know.

or just ask for paternity leave if that's a thing
>>
>>6603507
Could estradiol be the responsable of the hairloss im experiencing in my head?im definitely less hairy and my facial hair grows thinner since i started taking it sublingually.
>>
>>6603564
The company that I work for doesn't have paternity leave, But I might be able to ask him to cover for me, his Daughter is MtF so he should be cool with it, but I don't want my coworkers to treat me like a woman, when I do come back to work after the child is born.
But what should I do other people that I don't work with? Like my next door neighbors, and some of our (my Wife, and I) friends? It's not like I can hide this for to much longer. Hell my pants are already starting to get a little snug. lol
>>
>>6603585
Thinning of beard hair is caused by the estrogen and lack of T and is normal. Bicalutamide is also known to cause some hair loss to some extent below the neck.

If you're experiencing hair loss on the scalp, then I think that's unrelated to the medication. It could be male pattern baldness if you're not blocking the DHT.
>>
Hello everyone, I tried looking for someone else questioning the way I am, but I couldn't. I'm a bisexual male who is in a relationship with a woman. I know I'm some sort of gender non-confirming because I'm really really effeminate. Am I trans or some kind of fetishist? For a long time I was really into forced feminization and chastity. It makes sense to me that I was into these things because I want to be viewed as a woman and because I don't want to have a functioning penis. But because I told Reddit (I know, I know) I liked that porn before I started considering if I was trans they told me I was an "AGP"? I have no idea what that even means. I don't know if I want to be a woman. What I know is I don't like using or even having this penis. I know that I want to be able to act feminine in public. I know that I have no interest in wearing makeup or making my body hairless (my face is a different story) or getting feminization surgery or what the fuck ever. I'd consider getting the dick chopped off and replaced with a vagoo if it wasn't so motherfucking expensive (and shitty) but baahqahqehdj this is so stressful and everywhere I have been to ask for help has either dismissed me or insulted me. I'm at the verge of suicide over this stuff! I just want to be me but I don't fit into the box of "male" and all of the things that people assume about me based on my appearance are wrong. I just want to be able to sew my own clothes (and do all of the other stereotypically feminine things I do) without people thinking it's weird as fuck
>>
>>6603674
Furthermore, I'm really really disgusted by a lot of the mtf trans people I saw on Reddit. They seem to have the idea that being female is having long hair and painting your nails and being submissive and being vapid. What a bunch of sexist pigs.
>>
>>6603674
Sorry I keep adding to this but I'm freaking the fuck out I have no one else to talk to
I don't really like a lot of aspects of the sissy stuff. I like the idea of wearing female clothing and being treated as if I was a woman. I don't get off to the idea, idk. I also don't like sissy porn where the sissy is being put down or humiliated as part of being a girl. That stuff makes me feel REALLY strange emotions
>>
Anyone else get constipated on mtf HRT? I'm drinking 3+ liters of water a day and eating a good amount of fruits and vegetables, but I'm still having problems. Am I just not eating enough or something?
>>
>>6603715
Fiber fiber fiber probiotics fiber
>>
>>6603674
>>6603682
>>6603695
Yeah you're fucked the hell up and need actual therapy. Once you mix autogynephiliac (AGP) fetishism with possible dysphoria and your opinions on sexism and gender roles you're no doubt super confused. 4chan cannot help you. Just don't do anything impulsive, ok?
>>
File: 1469113026155.jpg (43KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1469113026155.jpg
43KB, 500x445px
A quick question

Is there any difference between starting hrt at 17 and starting at 18? I mean in general: Body hair, bones, muscle, face, etc.

What can 1 year do to a body fueled by testosterone?
>>
>>6603716
It just seems like after starting HRT I've been having a lot of trouble with constipation. I'll definitely get more fiber, but can HRT contribute significantly to the problem? I'm just trying to figure out why this is a now becoming a problem for me when it wasn't in the past.
>>
>>6603627
Thank you very much senpai.So , should i change bica for spiro and also use finasteride.
>>
>>6603732
Depends on how long puberty is taking. If you're a late bloomer hrt is generally more dramatic.
>>
>>6603720
Okay, that's what AGP is. I don't know if that's what I'm feeling, I definitely don't get aroused by the idea of being a woman. It's the loss of control aspect I like, same with chastity, but the underlying feelings of being too effeminate to just be a queer boy have been there since grade school. I didn't even correlate those kinks with the feelings of being not a boy until someone asked me about them specifically. I have a lot of kinks! I'm also into furry porn but I don't feel like I'm an animal on the inside. It's super duper arousing to imagine but if it was possible to make it reality I would pass. I dunno
>>
>>6603617
Just tell them that you have a beer gut, and go on vacation when you hit 6 months?
>>
>>6603741
I would consider switching medications if the adverse side effects persist for too long.

You should take finasteride to block DHT as spiro nor bica does that.
>>
File: 1427482061547.jpg (18KB, 300x415px)
1427482061547.jpg
18KB, 300x415px
How much does laser hair removal cost? How do I even get started? I want my facial hair gone asap.
>>
>>6604006
Laser isn't permanent. You want electrolysis. It runs around $100-500 per session, you can expect anywhere from 8 to 30 sessions to be rid of all hair
>>
>>6604043
FYI my electrologist quoted me at $70 per 2 hour session. She also said it can take up to a year or more to rid me all of my beard hair.
>>
>>6603585

I had the same thing happen. I asked my mom about it and she said it's normal, even after I said it's not just a few. I haven't noticed myself going bald either.
>>
>>6604100
>$70 per 2 hour session
wow, this is extremely cheap, i pay about 140€/hour and that is considered normal. Glad that my insurance covers it
>>
>insurrance will not cover
>mom is now blaming dust-mites to my sneezing/nose running instead of my hair inside and around my nose
>hair will still keep growing back even if trimmed nose hairs so she just have me nose spray
>told her been going on since i was 19 and kept going because she was trying to give up on me talking about it
>will not buy anything online for me because do not wanna lose her license [ she is a nurse ]
>only thing now is to find someone who i can talk about this and accepts medicade/care and find someone who can get me there on time if i meet that person on a date
welp
back to therapy
>>
>>6604420
>tfw cannot be near purfume/axe/bounce or anything that has a scent to it
>tfw can only be around my own scent or scents am used too
am guessing i would have to wear one of those white mouth mask when i go in public to somewhat help.

gunna worry about the whole mtf thing when i move out.
>>
File: 20160722_191852.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_191852.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>6604550
here is a picture of me.
>>
File: 1466136076667.png (203KB, 1156x761px)
1466136076667.png
203KB, 1156x761px
Would the fact that I'm circumcised have any negative effect on srs, either in sensitivity or appearance?

Also, pls respond to >>6582443
>>
>6'2
>18 inch shoulders
>size 13 men's clown feet
>prominent jaw
>starting at 20
it doesnt seem like i have a shot
>>
>>6603779
That's not going to work... The thing is that even when if they buy the whole "Beer gut" What happens when it starts to look like Anon looks obviously pregnant, starts to grow breast? What then?
>>
Hey, so my parents forced me to cut my estradiol dose in half and I just started doing that. I feel like total shit. Headaches, some minor depression, my whole body just feels sick and weak.
Will this get any better or is it gonna continue?
>>
>>6604739
Well to be fair I had a double mastectomy about 7 years ago as part f my transition to male. So growing breast is not going to happen. But my main concern is that they will treat me as a woman. I mean what happens when the few people in the office find out? How should I go about handling the fallout of every one that my wife, and I know finds out about the whole thing?
>>
Okay, so, where do I start? I guess I'll just get straight to the point and say that I'm heavily attracted to trans women. I just want to get some clarified or maybe just found out the truth about myself. Am I gay for this? I am in no way attracted to men, none whatsoever. I am attracted to women and transgender women. I just want to know I'm bi in some way or straight with some fetish...Thanks in advance!
>>
*clarification, sorry I was typing fast
>>
>>6603760
Sorry for asking but is there a "tutorial for knowing how long the puberty is taking, for autists"?
>>
>>6604342
What insurance?
>>
>>6604321
Are you a mtf too?
The thing is that ive some hair, but like you, i havent seen any bald part on my head.My hair is way thinner and grows faster.
Im worrying that it may be just starting.
>>
>>6604570
Oh my god. I feel so bad for you.
>>
>>6604766

>my parents forced me to cut my estradiol dose in half

Why?

>Headaches, some minor depression, my whole body just feels sick and weak.

That may just be what you would expect with a woman whose estradiol is too low. I don't know. I haven't had to lower my dose like that. Akaka said her dose was changed to 5mg/week IM, which is half of what you would normally take, and it makes her feel like shit.

>>6604869

Question: Are you aroused by the idea of being a woman or being turned into one? If so, you're AGP. If not, you're straight and don't worry about what AGP means.
>>
>>6574633
I've seen a trans girl with a face similar to yours. I don't think you need ffs but thats just me.
>>
how do i eyebrows

i want to end my life when i look at mine
>>
>>6606177
go to a salon and get it done trust me I let my mum give it a go and it ended up pretty bad
>>
>>6604946
Well compare your body/amount of body hair/deepening of voice/etc to your closest adult male relative (probably your father, or older brother). Gives you an idea of what the end result is, thus how far you are in puberty.

Be aware that some things (eg massive chest hairs) can come very late, like around 25.

>>6604766
Shit that's rough.
>>
>>6599550
you can pass as a female bodybuilder!

you'll make lots of friends at the gym
>>
>>6603760
>If you're a late bloomer hrt is generally more dramatic.
do you mean that if you're a late bloomer then the majority of changes happen late and within a short timespan?
>>
So I got my levels checked about 3 months ago after telling my GP I self-med (5 months at the time):
Test: 0.6 nmol/l
Estro: 246 pg/l

I've changed to 6mg e and 50mg cypro since then but my GP refuses to give another blood test, saying if I'm worried what it's doing to my body or I can't afford it I should just stop. Which is retarded, but she's been so good for everything else I don't really want to switch GPs and end up with somebody worse, I already switched 5 times to get to this point.

Firstly, were my levels alright for that blood test? My GP has no experience in this and couldn't tell me, she just wanted to see my prolactin etc. and check I wasn't hurting myself doing it. Secondly, is there much chance my levels have gone screwy since then on my current regimen or am I just being paranoid? I feel like my progress has stalled recently but I know the changes can come in waves.
>>
>>6604043
correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't electrolysis also only target the active follicles?
New follicles will activate after 5-10 years so you have to do it again. Making it no more permanent than laser. Or am I missing something?
>>
>>6604570
nice hips though, got that going for ya
>>
>>6606535
>Estro: 246 pg/l
Can you check whether the unit is really pg/l ? (versus pg/ml)

Testosterone is fine, lower end of female range.

What were you taking before switcing ?
>>
Would it be bad for me to take an antiandrogen only (like spiro) for around a year? I have to wait for doctors to confirm that I can start HRT and I don't want to get more male while I'm waiting.
>>
Why am I suddenly getting hairs growing on my upper body, and generally more hair growth? I'm on hrt for 22 months and recently switched to injections. E is on very high levels (above normal now) and T is still on low end...
Can really high E cause this? I'm freaking out.
>>
Does anyone else feel like this is a bit irrational? Like i have everything i need, a job, a studying place own house etc. but then i have problem with my gender and when i read about other trans people they seem complete whack jobs whose life has been shit from the start, it makes me feel like i should have had some traumatic experience as a child to justify myself to be a transgendered person.
>>
>>6606986
It would probably be fine but you need to be careful and make sure you are getting proper diet and exercise to help prevent osteoporosis or other health issues.
>>
I spoke to my doctor about my dysphoria on Thursday and he instantly dismissed my feelings due to my mental health and the fact my dysphoria came on when I was 21... I just feel like shit and don't want to talk to anyone and to just repress myself.
>>
>>6607788
Go see a specialized therapist instead.
>>
next thread:

>>6608288
>>6608288
>>6608288
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.