[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How beat psyc level boss ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: madotsuki.jpg (655KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki.jpg
655KB, 670x800px
help me, tomorrow I have an appointment with a psyc, and I need to convince them in this first meeting that I am ready to start hormones and I won’t regret it etc. Going through the system to get hormones where I live takes at least a few months, and so I am seriously considering self medding until then. Should I tell the psyc this to show I am serious? Or would this hurt my chances of her agreeing to write the referral I need? Also right now I am very confused about my sexuality… should I tell her I like men if she asks, or tell her the truth that I am fucking confused about who I like right now? Also I am not particularly feminine, and see myself as more of a tomboy. I don’t really buy that whole woman in a man’s body crap, should I admit this? Or just avoid giving a definitive answer if it comes up?

Tell me how to get through this shit! I want to make sure I don’t get fucked around by psycs forever…
>>
>>6557868
Just be honest. If your psych is competent on the field he will wave you through assuming you are transgender. How you view what transgender is and means won't matter. If your psych is not competent he might just have read books about trans and not know how different interpretations are all viable.

What really helps is being nice and sympathic. Some psychs mention YAVIS. Young attractive verbal intelligent sympathic. YAVIS pstients are believed to easier to therapate and are more likely to get waved through.
>>
>>6557868
calm down lass
I think if you say that you are considering self medding that they'll try to get you in faster BUT there's a HRT general and trans help general that will get you more informed responses
>>
>>6557887
>lass
this makes me feel validated :)
i actually lurk in HRT general a constantly since the first one went up,so i am pretty well informed about the best drugs and dosages etc. To me that survey data is a gold mine.
>>
File: light yagami.jpg (18KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
light yagami.jpg
18KB, 339x339px
>>6557881
>Young attractive verbal intelligent sympathetic
I think i can pull this off. i just have to act like a model student.
>>
>>6557918
Accurate picture. Jus b urself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.